Forced Into Lust

Story Info
A father and son cross the wrong men and enter the forbidden.
7.8k words
4.66
55.5k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creamyoat
creamyoat
73 Followers

I looked over at my son, Tom, as we crested another small peak of the trail in the dimming evening light. We were still a few miles away from getting back to the vacation rental here in the Green Mountains that we were staying at as a family, but I wasn't worried; we had flashlights and the terrain was remote but not too challenging. Tom would've made the trek back with his eyes closed; he hiked these trails as often as he could in the summer, whenever we came up to Vermont from our home on Cape Cod.

This trip in particular had been one that was important for bonding, as Tom had recently broken up with his girlfriend of four years and took the news pretty hard. It was the first time he'd been seriously heartbroken, and I was worried that he'd take it badly and spiral into depression or something. He seemed fine when we'd arrived at the mountains for our week-long vacation, but he'd been quieter than usual over the last couple days, and I'd been giving him space to do what he needed.

As I watched him, I realized with pride and a little wistfulness how much he'd grown up. Now 19, Tom was a strapping young man. He was 5'10 and had an athletic build, the result of all the hiking, swimming, and surfing he did. He'd been a sporty young kid, and the years hadn't changed that.

He had short, spiky brown hair, and I couldn't help but notice when we'd been swimming together that he had a surprisingly thick chest of hair for a kid of his age -- already more than I had. And, maybe I was just feeling a little inadequate lately due to the dying down of my wife's libido, I had to admit that I was a little envious of the way his ass and pecs had filled out as he'd matured, as well as all that hair on his body.

I shook my head to clear it and refocused on the matter at hand, watching as he carefully made his way down the steep slope. I followed a few yards behind him, keeping an eye on him as I went.

The woods were thick here, the trees towering high above us as just a few twinkling stars began to appear over the canopies, and the footing was tricky. A few times I had to grab onto tree branches to keep from tumbling down the hill.

Tom, however, had seemed to have a natural talent for this type of thing, and he maneuvered his way down the hill with ease, never faltering.

Finally we reached the bottom of the trail segment, and I let out a breath that I hadn't realized I was holding. Tom grinned at me, his bright green eyes sparkling in the darkness.

"You okay, Dad?" he asked, and I nodded, grateful for his help.

"Yeah, I'm good," I said, exhaling. It was getting a lot darker, so I pulled out my flashlight and turned it on.

Twenty or so minutes further down the trail, as we followed a relatively gentle valley ridge, I was surprised to see a light not too far off in the distance.

"What do you think that is?" I asked Tom, shining my light in the direction of the light and squinting to see.

Tom shrugged. "Not sure," he said. "Maybe someone's cabin?"

I hadn't seen any signs of habitation in this area; the last time I'd been up here, there was nothing but logging trails.

"Maybe we should check it out," he said, and I nodded, feeling a little nervous. Tom had a way of chafing at the bit to push ahead, and I had to keep him at the pace that would be safe. But it was true -- in an area this rural, it wasn't smart to cross someone's property without giving them a quick holler, or else you could find yourself in trouble much worse.

We approached the cabin slowly, trying to look polite and casual, and as we moved toward it we could hear music. It was a lively country ballad, something cheerful, and hearing it made me feel a little brighter for some reason.

"Somebody's having a party," Tom said, grinning.

"Let's just," I said, but before I could finish my sentence, the door of the cabin burst open and a figure came barreling out.

I yelped and Tom swore, and we both took a step back. The figure was a man, and he was clearly drunk. He was singing at the top of his

"Hello!" he called, stumbling over to us. He had a bottle of whiskey in one hand and he was swaying unsteadily. "You boys looking for a party?"

"No, thank you," I said quickly, trying to edge away.

"We're just passing through," Tom added, trying to be polite.

The man ignored us, though, and instead staggered over to a large tree a few yards away. He leant against it, taking a long drink from his bottle, and then belched loudly.

"Damn, that's good," he said, and then he caught sight of us again. "You want some? It'll make you feel better."

"No, thank you," I said again.

"I wouldn't say no," Tom offered adventurously, and before I could stop him, he'd taken a step closer to the man.

The man grinned. He was about 6'2" with a lean, wiry build and short, dark-blond hair.

"You sure?" he asked, holding out the bottle.

Tom hesitated for a second, and then took the bottle. He took a sip, and then made a face.

"It's not really my thing," he said, handing the bottle back.

The man shrugged.

"Suit yourself," he said, and then he took another drink.

A second man appeared in the doorway, backlit. He seemed sober and had a much more guarded air.

"That's Cliff," the drunk man said, nodding at the other man.

"What are they doing here, Rufus?" Cliff asked, his voice tight.

"They're lost, obviously," Rufus said, taking another drink. "What the hell does it look like?"

Cliff glared at us.

"Oh, we're just on our way," I said, trying to sound relaxed, although the situation felt weird. "You fellows have a good night."

"Not so fuckin' fast," growled Cliff. My stomach dropped as his hands whirled around to point a rifle directly at my son.

"Easy, Cliff," Rufus said, holding out a hand. "They're just passing through."

"Don't be a fuckin' idiot," snarled Cliff. "We can't just be letting people go who know about our little hidey-hole here."

Tom's face had gone pale, and I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins.

"Now, boys," Cliff said, his voice dripping with acerbic mock charm, "Why don't you come on inside and have a drink with us? We've got plenty of food and drink, and it looks like you might need it, after walking in on us like this."

I could feel Tom trembling next to me, and I had to fight the urge to protect him.

"We really should be going," I said, trying to keep my voice calm.

Cliff cocked the gun at me. "Oh, I insist."

I tried to stay calm as Cliff herded us into the cabin and made us sit down at the table. It was just him and Rufus staying here in the small, one-room cabin.

"Now, what's your name?" Cliff asked, sitting down across from us.

"I'm Brad," I said, "and this is my son, Tom."

"Well, Brad and Tom," Rufus said, "It looks like you're our guests for the evening."

I did my best to smile, but it felt more like a grimace. I could feel Tom shaking next to me, and I put an arm around him in a attempt to comfort him

"Don't worry, son," I whispered. "It's going to be alright."

But I wasn't so sure.

Cliff and (especially) Rufus continued drinking, and I could feel the tension in the room mounting. Finally, Rufus stood up and walked over to Tom, who shrunk back into his chair as Rufus came close.

"Hey, kid, what's your name again?"

Tom looked over at me with pleading eyes, but I couldn't do anything. "Tom," he said.

Cliff laughed, and Rufus went back to his seat. "Tom," he said, "Tom, Tom. You look a lot like your daddy here. You know what I mean?"

I could feel Tom trembling beside me. Neither of us really knew what the hell he meant but the reality of this situation was starting to sink in. We were trapped in a cabin with two heavily-armed fugitives who were drunk and probably about to fucking murder us, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Rufus stood up again, and I could feel everything in the room growing tense. "Tom," he said, "I'm going to show you something."

He was unzipping his pants, and I could feel every hair on my body standing on end as I watched.

"Actually, no," he said, slapping his hand against his thigh. "I think I'll just show your father."

He pulled out his cock and walked over towards me. Rufus' cock was practically the size of a cucumber, and he was twirling it in his hands like a baton. It thumped against his thigh with each flick of his wrist and I could feel my muscles tensing, ready to spring with fight-or-flight. I looked towards the window, but I knew it was too late. There was no way I could get us out of the cabin without both of us probably getting shot to death.

"Brad," Rufus said, looking right down at me. "Ever sucked by a man before?"

My son looked over at me with a look of sheer horror on his face. I wanted to tell him to run. I wanted to tell him to leave. I wanted to tell him to get the hell away from us while he still had a fucking chance. But our safety was more important than my dignity. Being a father meant putting things like that first.

"No," I said, looking up at him, a tremor in my voice. "I've never sucked a man's cock before."

"I'm going to come in your mouth today, Brad," Rufus said, pulling down his pants all the way now. "That's what I'm going to do. And your son's gonna watch the whole thing. Gonna watch his precious daddy get fucked in the face."

I could feel my son's eyes burning into my skin. I could see the fear in his face, and I wanted to do something to ease his mind. I wanted to tell him everything was going to be okay, but I couldn't lie to him. I could see that. He could see it too.

Rufus grabbed the side of my head and yanked me towards his cock. I could feel his fist pulling on my hair as I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, allowing Rufus to thrust his hips forward, shoving his cock inside me. I made a gag sound, but he didn't seem to care. He shoved inside me again, and I felt like a deer in the headlights.

"I love fucking a man's mouth," Rufus said, holding onto the back of my head, jiggling me side to side. "I love it when a man gags on my cock." He looked over at Tom with a malevolent grin. "What do you think of this, son?" he asked. "You like your dad getting throat-fucked?"

Tom shook his head, but his eyes were glued to the scene. I could see them glistening with tears, and it broke my heart.

"No," he said.

Rufus shoved his cock inside me again, straining to get deeper. I could feel the tears streaming down my face, but I made no sound. I refused to give Rufus the satisfaction.

"No what?" Rufus taunted Tom. "You don't like it? You don't like watching your dad get his face fucked?"

Tom shook his head again, harder this time.

"No," he said, his voice shaking.

Rufus smiled and pulled his cock out of my mouth. I gasped for air, sucking in lungfuls of air.

"I think your son is a faggot," Rufus said, looking at Tom. "I think he wanted to see his daddy get fucked in the face. Isn't that right, boy?

Did you like watching your dad get his throat fucked?"

Tom didn't answer. He just stared at Rufus, his eyes full of tears.

Rufus leaned down and grabbed Tom hard by the shoulder.

"Answer me, boy!" he shouted. "Did you like watching your dad get his throat fucked?"

"Yes," Tom said, his voice a whisper. He gave me a small discreet head shake to let me know he was just going along with them. I nodded slightly to indicate I understood.

Rufus released Tom and stood up.

"I think your son is a fucking faggot," Rufus said, looking down at me. "And I think you're a fucking faggot too."

He turned and walked back over to Tom in his chair.

"Now kiss each other," Rufus said to Tom, pointing at me. "I want to see you kiss your daddy."

"No," I said, shaking my head. "I'm not going to do that."

A hard slap against my cheek almost knocked me over. I turned around and saw that it was Cliff, who has quietly snuck behind me.

"Fuck you, you little motherfucker," he said, rubbing the palm of his hand against his jeans. "Now make out with your son."

I stared at him, stunned, but he just glared at me, his eyes darker than ever.

I turned back to Tom to see any indication of what he wanted me to do.

He met my eyes and gave me a small nod and a resigned shrug.

I stepped towards him and he stood up to meet me. Our lips touched softly at first, but then grew firmer as we kissed each other deeply. I felt Cliff's hand on my shoulder, pushing me harder against Tom, and then his hand was

snaking up under my t-shirt, brushing my nipple. I gasped into Tom's mouth as Cliff's finger played with me there.

I could feel my cock getting hard and I knew that I was going to have to do something to make it go away. It was the last thing I wanted to happen, not here, not now, as I was being forced to kiss my own son.

I broke away from Tom and Cliff quickly seized me by the shoulder.

"You're going to finish what you started, boy," he said, pushing me back towards Tom.

Tom met my eyes and I could see the same resignation there.

I stepped back to him and kissed him again. This time,

Cliff's hand wandered even further, edging towards the waistband of my hiking pants.

I was getting so turned on, I could barely think straight. What the fuck was going on? I hoped Tom didn't think anything of it.

Rufus was behind Tom and started to push him slightly into me as our reluctant kiss grew more conscientious.

Suddenly, Cliff pulled away from me and I heard him laugh.

"This is too fucking funny," he said, shaking his head. "I wasn't expecting it to be this fun."

I saw Rufus give him a questioning look and Cliff just shook his head again. Tom's foot kicked me in the shin and I realized that he had tried to kick Cliff, but missed.

Cliff must have seen the kick and proceeded to give Tom a light slap on the cheek.

"You watch yourself, kid," he said, wagging his finger at him. "You don't want to make me mad, do you?"

Tom shook his head and Cliff just grinned at him.

"Good," he said, nodding towards me. "Now put your hands on his ass and let's see what happens."

Again, I tried to resist, but Rufus pushed one of his huge, muscular arms against my back, holding me in place.

"Just do it, Brad," he said, with a laugh. "Don't be such a whiny bitch."

I put my hands on Tom's butt, feeling the firm muscularness there. His jeans were tight, and I could feel the elastic of his boxer-briefs underneath. He looked over at me and I could see in his eyes the same embarrassment that I felt.

"It's OK, Tom," I said, looking into his eyes.

Cliff, who had been standing directly behind me, let out a whoop and started laughing. His grip on me loosened and I could feel a sense of relief.

"Brad," he said, stepping back to the center of the room. "I want you to take Tom's shirt off. Show him and Rufus how it's done."

I turned to Tom and tried to apologize, but he just nodded and turned around. I noticed that his face was red with humiliation and I knew exactly how he felt. I turned away and started to tug on the bottom of Tom's t-shirt.

I pulled the t-shirt up over Tom's head, his thickly furred young chest filling my vision. The t-shirt bunched up under his armpits and I tugged gently on it, freeing him from it. I tossed the t-shirt aside and noticed that Tom was

trembling.

"You're doing great, Brad," Cliff said, walking back over to us.

He put his hand on Tom's chest, feeling the hair there.

"Rufus loves this," Cliff said, with a laugh.

I could feel my face flushing with embarrassment as Cliff ran his hand over Tom's chest and stomach. I wished that we could just disappear.

"Now, let's see what you've got, Brad," Cliff said, stepping back.

I looked over at Tom and his expression had changed.

He was no longer embarrassed, but now he looked scared of how far this was going to go.

I turned away from Tom and faced Cliff. I could feel the heat in my cheeks and I knew that I was blushing.

Cliff was looking at me with a smile on his face and I knew that he could see how embarrassed I was.

I took a deep breath and slowly started to pull my t-shirt up over my head. As I pulled it over my head, I could feel my chest and stomach muscles tensing up.

I tossed the t-shirt aside and stood there, feeling completely exposed.

Cliff was looking at me with a smile on his face and I could see the lust in his eyes. He stepped closer to me and put his hand on my chest, feeling the small patch of hair there.

"You've got a nice chest, Brad," Cliff said, with a laugh.

I could feel my spine tingling as Cliff's hand brushed over my chest hair. He stepped closer to me and I could feel his body pressing up against mine.

His hand slid down my stomach, somehow almost lovingly despite the circumstances, and I trembled as his fingers brushed over the waistband of my hiking pants.

I could feel Tom's eyes on me and I knew that he was watching everything that was happening.

I was scared, but increasingly I was also turned on. I barely wanted to admit that to myself -- I wasn't gay, and this was certainly the last situation under which I'd want to try out experimenting with men. To say the least.

But there was something about Cliff that was making my heart race and my cock twitch.

Cliff's hand slid around the waistband of my pants and he started to unbuckle my belt.

"Please, no," I said, trying to push his hand away.

"It's okay, you want him to do it instead?" teased Cliff, nodding his head towards my son, who was still watching us closely. Tom's eyes widened and he shook his head quickly.

"No, I don't," Tom said, his voice a little too high-pitched.

"I don't give a fuck what either of you want," Cliff said, pushing me down onto a threadbare couch. He walked over to Tom and pushed him towards me.

"You do what you're told, boy," Cliff said, "or I'll beat the shit out of you."

Tom swallowed hard and slowly came over to me. He knelt down in front of me and I could see the terror in his eyes.

"Give your dad another nice kiss, kid. Get down on that couch for me."

Tom leaned down and hesitantly started to straddle me on the couch, his legs squeezing me slightly on either side.

I could feel my cock getting harder and harder as Tom's lips pressed against mine. I kissed him back hesitantly at first, but then I started to get into it, my hands involuntarily reaching up to cup his face. What the fuck was happening?

Cliff walked over and stood behind Tom, his hand on my son's shoulder.

"That's a good boy," Cliff said, "kiss your dad like you mean it."

Tom kissed me harder, his tongue pushing into my mouth. He let his weight back so he was sitting on my crotch. My increasingly erect cock was sandwiched between us, pushing up against the seat of my son's pants. I didn't want him to feel it.

"I think your dad's getting excited," Cliff said, "maybe we should take his pants off."

My blood suddenly felt like a chill coursed through it. Or a fire. I couldn't tell. Tom pulled back and looked at Cliff, his eyes wide.

"Please, no," Tom said, his voice shaking.

"Do it, boy," Cliff said, "or I'll break your fucking legs."

I wanted to scream at him, say something to save him, but I knew we had no options at hand. We were at Cliff and Rufus's mercy.

I heard a jangling sound and I looked down to see my son slowly unbuckling my belt. His thick chest hair was damp with sweat over well-formed pecs.

"It's okay, son," I said, trying to sound as calm as possible, "We just have to get by right now."

Tom looked up at me, his blue eyes shimmering with tears, but he kept going. He pulled my pants down, exposing my snug white briefs rapidly filling out.

"I wanna see another kiss," shouted Rufus from across the room, as he ate some sort of sandwich. "I missed the last one. I wanna see some hand action too this time."

Tom looked up at me, his face ashen. His thighs still straddling me, he came to lower his weight onto my lap again, but this time, of course, all I had covering my manhood, the cock that made him, was some thin cotton underwear. I could feel the warmth of his ass through the cloth, even through his pants and underwear.

creamyoat
creamyoat
73 Followers