Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s easy to hate Becky. I do. She can go to hell. But this limp ass faggot accepts everything and comes back for more. He can go to hell right alongside of Becky. The Popescu cunt is, so far, the only likeable character in this entire extended story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOAH!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please release more frequently I love your work and think you are incredibly talented at what you do. Just very frustrating waiting all that time to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That woman on the plane is SUS.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 2 years ago

Got to admit I saw this coming but how in gods name does he have ANY likeable feelings towards his wife. When released he should kick her into touch asap.

Jess_von_DunajewJess_von_Dunajewover 2 years ago

More than good. One of the best.

njsubhubnjsubhubover 2 years ago
Wow

I definitely in that situation, although I would expect a daily imprisonment fee charges to my credit card, in addition to being fined several thousand dollars.

I am very interested in seeing where you take the story forward!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next please.

Al_AnonAl_Anonover 2 years ago

While the longer term isn't a surprise, the fact that its going to be 3+ months is unexpected. At least from a story standpoint. Two weeks to a month in Femdom prison is enough for David to experience just about anything and everything but still come out approximately the same way he went in. But 3 months? He'll get numb to it all by then, if not broken by it. And then how will Becky be able to torture him?

Also, I'm thinking that Becky is going to be doing more than fucking Gina and Grant while David is away. And I suspect that Gina will be a big part of whatever it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would be a nice twist if Popescu stabbed Becky in the back. She knows Becky betrayed David and sent him there. She knows Gina and the casino girl. And she’s conversed with Becky about her games. It would be cool if she used the time to break David of his submissiveness, but Ducati him on what a bitch Becky is and then let him spend the remaining time on the other side of the place having all the sex he is physically able with women not named Becky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you Ollyt for this next installment. It’s off to a fantastic start. I love the twists and developments and the characters are all great. I look forward to reading more. Great erotic fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would be a mercy if they would finally break David so bad they had no choice getting him the psychological help the poor guy needs.

But we all know... no mercy will be given. It will be misery till eternity or the author runs out of ideas to stack up in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

when he finally gets home it is time to toss that whore he calls a wife and her friends to the curb he will do better without the slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow.

And he’s already forgiving his cruel cunt of a wife.

D I V O R C E

He’d be better off paying a whore to tease him and deny him than that bitch. I actually love this story when it doesn’t go insanely overboard. Like the caning for that other cunt Gina. I totally get the attraction to teasing and denial, but when the carrot is taken away repeatedly and replaced with nothing but stick, that isn’t any kind of loving relationship anymore. It’s just cruelty. When’s the last time they actually had intercourse?

And what lesson is he supposed to learn? That his wife is a heartless bitch who can no longer be trusted? That there are other women out there? That the extreme cruelty his wife delivers isn’t as bad as the women in this prison? That he needs to man up before his wife literally gets him killed?

I don’t encourage you to change anything from your original design. It’s your fiction after all, just throwing in my disgust with certain aspects. Any emotion is compelling, even anger. 5 stars. Looking forward to the rest of the train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty dark. I had a mix of feelings. Being locked away from his family for an unspecified time, subject to unspecified tortures, to me that sounds like a concentration camp. Is that sexy? But then, there are plenty of stories of women being held against their will, even being impregnated and giving birth, which is certainly more than 3 months. This story definitely makes us reflect. If this story is not okay, are the other non-consent stories okay?

My guess is that the warden will tell Becky that David's sentence can be commuted, if Becky works at the massage parlour. Then for the next month or so, David gets to hear and watch his wife service other men, while he languishes in prison, or even delivers towels and stuff to Becky and the customers. Then in the end, having suffered together, the two will rekindle, but agree to keep loving a cuckoldry lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cannot wait for more! The development just continues to get better

MaxxafterDarkMaxxafterDarkover 2 years ago

I am so excited how this situation is going to develop. Best Story i am following right now and in a way im suffering like David while waiting for the next part ;). In addition i want to say; I cant understand all the commentary about the rather dark theme or harsh behaviour of the female characters. Its a freaking fantasy story, without the need for realism or logic. Even when my personal favourites were the Softdom sessions between the four main chars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, another great start to a story line of the final parting of Becky and David. Becky was almost foaming at the mouth when she found out that David will be spending at least 3 months in prison. There will be no further betrayal from Becky after David gets out. They will break David so bad they had no choice but getting him the psychological help. He will be so used to being tortured, abused and beaten that Becky will not be able to torture him any more than he what he endured from the prison. At least that will be one option to the ending of the story with Becky and David. Oh, by the time he gets out, Becky will probably be pregnant from all of the cock she will be getting. Three months will be long time but the story can skip around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

interesting begin of a story, I like it much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story turns into total garbage from here out. I recommend if you enjoyed the first two books, stop reading. Don’t waste your time. The rest is unimaginative and pretty fucking lame. Go to chapter 7 of book 3 and about half way in, you will understand the foolishness of this story.

jamieanne63jamieanne63almost 2 years ago

Oh! I do love everything about this story! I have a fascination for incarceration of males by strong, strict Females in a real prison setting. I love strict rules, regulations and severe punishment...this first chapter has pushed many of my buttons and I look forward to reading more! Great writing!

DarkestjuniDarkestjuniover 1 year ago

Just a heads up for every following reader of the series:

There will be no sex and around 5ish oral services by David, nothing more.

The Chapters got very very boring and I regret reading to Ch. 16.

If a pathetic male who gets treated terribly without any relation to reality is up your alley, have a go.

Just be warned there is no sexual content beside caning and the few oral scenes in the total of all 16 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just awful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous