David and Becky - Casavana Prison Ch. 02

Story Info
I am taken to my cell by the female prison guards.
4.5k words
4.21
16.9k
5

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 2

I am taken to my cell

Day 1 - Saturday August 1st -- Part 2

While Madam Popescu sorted through her papers, I couldn't help my eyes once again falling on her cleavage. As I stared in admiration and frustration she suddenly looked up and caught me, it was as though she felt my eyes on her, or had she read my mind. I quickly looked down at the floor and kept my eyes there for several seconds before looking up. She was still staring at me, making me feel so vulnerable standing naked before her.

She must have known I was looking at her breasts, and I'm sure it gave her a sense of power to know I could do nothing about it. Her lips parted, hinting at the faintest of smiles, but there was nothing friendly in the way she looked, it was more amusement and cruelty I could sense.

"It would have been a laborious task, taking you through the courts to retrieve the money you owe me. This is the easiest way to resolve the matter by making you stay in my prison, but do not think because you are surrounded by such beautiful women you will enjoy your time here. The women I employ are hard and strict, and believe me, they enjoy inflicting pain. It would be wise for you to obey every instruction they give you, as quickly as you can. The only restraint I will put on them is that they may not inflict injuries upon you that would be permanent."

I decided not to say anything in response as I wanted to behave as respectfully as I could knowing how painful additional punishments could be. I was struggling to prevent even the slightest arousal, but being chained, naked in front of such beautiful dominant women was making it so difficult.

"You realise, Mr Emerson, and I want to stress this most strongly, this is a legally operated prison, and you are serving a very real sentence here. If you behave in a deliberately rebellious manner, you will be transferred directly to a Federal prison with an extra five years to serve."

"Yes, I realise that."

"Good. Most men who come here are clients who pay for a female domination prison experience. They stay for a few days volunteering for some harsh treatment from my very capable and very sexy female guards. Even the most hardened masochists among them are relieved when their incarceration is over, so please don't think your time here will be easy. Make no mistake, Mr Emerson, you are here to be punished, and punished by sadistic young women who enjoy what they do."

"I understand, Madam Popescu. I read all about Casavana on your website."

"Then you will know there are many men and women here who are serving sentences within the Siskovia Province judicial system for genuine crimes and have accepted my regular correctional facility to serve recompense. You will not see any of those prisoners; they are kept in the public cells away from where you will be imprisoned. It is a concession to you that you are to complete your sentence on the female domination side of my prison. You could serve your time in the general prison population, but where would the fun be in that for my girls. The cell you will live in is below ground. I'm sure you are eager to see it, so don't worry, you will be taken there shortly. First of all, I must read out to you this legal statement."

She read from the sheet of paper in her hand: "You are hereby informed that you will be incarcerated in this Correctional Facility under the terms of the legally signed private contract. It has been signed and witnessed according to the rules laid down by the Government of Siskovia Province. According to that contract, you will be kept in confinement for the term determined by me but undisclosed to you until a period of two months of your sentence have passed. Do you have any questions regarding what I have just read out?"

"Madam Popescu, I know I'm here to be punished, but as you said earlier, I've not really committed a crime. Nobody has been physically hurt by what I've done, and the money I lost to you wasn't real money."

"Wasn't real money?" She looked at me curiously.

"What I mean is, it's not like I stole it out of your safe or anything. There was no actual cash involved and it seems so harsh that I might be treated badly by the ladies who work here."

"Are you saying, you don't deserve such harsh punishment?"

"There are men and women committing much worse crimes that won't be getting punished anything like I will be."

Madam Popescu smiled. "Mr Emerson, myself and the ladies who work here have very sadistic personalities. Do you know, ladies like us actually enjoy inflicting pain on those who do not deserve it, more than those who do. Perverse you may think, but I have spoken to your wife more than you realise, and from what she says, you are fully aware of how we think. Has your wife not revelled in her cruel treatment of you?"

"Well, yes, but ..."

"Mr Emerson, she loves you. We do not. Think how much we care about your situation, fair or unfair. I am glad you think it unfair; it will make punishing you all the sweeter."

She had made her point, but the whole injustice thing was making me so frustrated, and horny. My penis was beginning to stir again and Madam Popescu noticed.

"It looks to me as though you enjoyed hearing my answer," she said, looking at my growing penis. "Perhaps you will also enjoy the rest of what I have to say."

I doubted it, but my penis was definitely interested.

"I am under legal obligation to inform you of the rules under which you will be held here. They are as follows: Prisoners must be obedient and respectful to all staff in this facility at all times. Prisoners must not speak to any staff member unless directly asked a question. The answer given must be entirely and directly relevant to the question asked. Only if given specific permission, may a prisoner engage in conversation with her. Prisoners must address all guards as Madam to accompany their name. Prisoners must address all visiting females as Madam, or Madam before her name, if known."

She looked up at me. "Any questions so far?"

"No, Madam Popescu."

"A very important rule, and a rule that, if broken, carries a very severe punishment. Prisoners must not masturbate."

"Madam Popescu, please," I said. "I'm not allowed to masturbate?"

"Very straightforward, don't you think?" She tilted her head as she observed me.

"Surely you don't enforce that rule, I mean, it's physically impossible for a man to refrain from masturbating. Also, a man can't last long without some kind of sexual relief, the frustration would be unbearable. And isn't it bad for a man's health?"

"Hopefully you will be reassured to know, a man's health will not be in danger from lack of sexual relief. I accept the frustration will be unbearable, but as part of your punishment it must be endured. And I do know from your wife, you have been forced to refrain from orgasms for several weeks at a time due to the wearing of a chastity devise."

"That's true, but why ban prisoners from relieving ourselves?"

"Because you are here for punishment; all forms of pleasure and enjoyment are denied. Being banned from enjoying orgasms is a part of that punishment."

I frowned and shook my head thinking I could masturbate any time I wanted. Madam Popescu seemed to know exactly what I was thinking.

"I will come back to the subject of masturbation shortly, Mr Emerson, and your guards will explain more after they have settled you into your cell. I will now explain what will happen to you should you break any of these rules."

At this point she looked at me with a twinkle in her eye. "This Correctional Facility is licensed to administer corporal punishment. My guards enforce routine discipline with a variety of instruments to inflict pain. They are also instructed to report all incidents of disobedience to me whether they have dealt with them or not. All the guards here are licensed to use the cane, and I can tell you, they are proficient in its use. It is a punishment we all love to administer due to the level of pain we can inflict. A caning from any of the staff is reserved for serious or persistent offenders, and is something I urge you to try to avoid." She looked intensely at me. "However, few manage to escape such punishments here. And, to return to the subject of masturbation, those caught breaking this rule, even once, are caned... by me."

She turned her eyes back to the paper on her desk, and continued reading from it: "This Correctional Facility is licensed to use all forms of physical restraint within guidelines set by law."

"All prisoners are kept in soundproof cells and in solitary-confinement. They will wear ankle cuffs with a twelve inch chain link between each leg. The keys to each individual prisoner's cuff locks are not in the possession of the guards, but kept locked away in this office."

"Clothing," she continued. "There is no requirement by law for prisoners to be supplied with clothing or covers for sleep. Clothing and blankets are provided at my discretion. On the female domination side of this facility, I choose to not allow prisoners to wear clothing or have blankets unless absolutely necessary. By law, a mattress of at least five centimetres must be provided for sleeping on, as well as a single pillow of ten centimetres thickness."

So, I was to be naked all the time. "Madam Popescu, how will I keep warm?"

"Our climate is warm enough in summer, as you have already experienced. In winter, we can keep the cells up to the minimum temperature of 23c which is generous, even more if necessary. During severe conditions, clothing and blankets will be offered at my discretion."

She looked at the next page. "Food and water: The continued good health of prisoners is to be guaranteed. Each prisoner is provided with three meals a day. At six in the morning, at noon and at six in the evening. To keep our costs as low as possible, the minimum required amount of food under law is provided. In addition, two litres of water for drinking are provided each day. Again, this is the legal minimum, but it may be increased if required." She ticked another box.

Madam Popescu looked up at me, and smiled. "None of my prisoners like the food we serve here, but it is all that is available to you, so you will eat it or starve. Our food may not be as tasty as you are used to, but it will keep you alive and in good health."

She held her pen ready to tick the final box. "Now is your final chance to ask me any questions before Madam Gabriela takes you to your cell."

"If I can come up with the money to pay you back, would you release me?" I said, pathetically. I heard the guards behind me chuckle.

Madam Popescu frowned. "You are in a Correction Facility and are not going to be released any time soon. You have been convicted and sentenced. As part of the sentence, your debt has been removed. It no longer exists." She stared at me icily, challenging me to respond.

I lowered my head, I felt defeated.

"I have done everything the law requires. The guards will teach you everything else you need to know in their own way, so, I advise you to be an attentive pupil."

She looked at her notes and ticked the last box. "Gabriela, would you take this prisoner to his cell."

With my ankle chain freed from the floor hook, I was able to turn and shuffle towards the door with Madam Gabriela gripping my arm tightly.

"Just one final reminder, Mr. Emerson," said Madam Popescu before I reached the door. "If you prove to be troublesome while you are here, I can promise you, I will refer you to the Siskovia Province Judicial System which will result in you being transferred to an all male Federal Prison. Don't think I would not carry out this threat, I have sent two prisoners to Federal prison on previous occasions. Remember, five years will be the minimum time you will spend there. If you think it is tough here, be aware, you will be suffering mistreatment from burly sadistic male guards and some tough fellow prisoners, rather than from stunningly attractive female guards I employ here."

It was a sobering thought.

"Yes, prisoner, the metal cuffs hurt your wrists and ankles," Gabriela said to me as I shuffled along the corridor. "I will make you hurt more if you give me trouble. Now, go through that door, no talking, keep in front and I will tell you which way to turn. If you do anything wrong, I will punish your nice smooth bottom when we get to the cell."

Izabela was behind me and she gave me a shove to remind me she was still there. She pushed me again and I moved to turn around to see why she was being so aggressive, but I was met with another threat. "Don't look round. Next time you look, it will be me who beats you in the cell. You already know how I can hurt you with my strap."

I shuffled along the corridor as fast as my shackles would allow. We reached the room where I had stripped, and a quick glance in showed me my clothes were gone. I made sure I wasn't seen turning my head in case it was enough to prompt a strapping in my cell, just two strokes earlier was enough to tell me it would hurt like hell. These two guards, as stunning and sexy as they looked, seemed a little crazy, so I decided to do exactly what I was told.

At the end of the corridor, narrow stone steps led down to what I assumed would be the cells. It looked dark and foreboding and it gave a sense of hopelessness and finality. This building must have been built centuries ago and many a poor soul would have been taken down here to be tortured and killed. I truly hoped the sentence of a minimum of three months was an elaborate hoax set up by Becky, and I would be released after the originally agreed two weeks. But the way Madam Popescu spoke, it was so convincing; was she that good an actor? That was my heart talking; my head told me I was fooling myself.

The steps felt cold and hard on my bare feet and I was glad both girls held my arms as we descended, albeit roughly, to prevent me from falling. At the bottom, Gabriela moved ahead of me to unlock and push open a thick, heavy, wooden door. Fitted with a modern spring, it moved smoothly before swinging closed once we were through. She locked the door from the inside and we continued along a dimly lit, narrow passage eventually going through a locked door into a wide passage of uneven stone flooring and a tall arched ceiling. Access to the full length of the passage was blocked by another heavy padlocked door.

Through this door and on the left side was a wooden cell door with the number 1 painted next to it on the wall. The cell door was secured with no less than three padlocked bolts: one at the top, one at the bottom and one in the centre. They certainly didn't do things by half here. At eye level there was a glass spyhole and at waist level, a small panel like a letter box about a foot wide and three inches high. Even that had a small padlock through a bolt to hold it secure.

The sense of helpless incarceration seemed to hang in the air and I felt an extra surge of fear at the thought of how trapped I was going to be. It was so barren and devoid of hope in this area of the building, below ground and behind heavy padlocked doors. Despite all my negative thoughts towards Becky, I wished she would hurry down to see me.

Madam Gabriela unlocked the padlocks of the cell door and pulled it open. "Welcome to your new home. Go in and kneel in the middle of the floor and face away from us," she ordered.

I did as I was told, but kneeling was more difficult than I expected with my hands cuffed behind my back. Gabriela did nothing to help me and when I finally got into position, I found the hard, stone floor very painful on my knees.

I was trying to take in everything about the cell, at least it felt warm, but it was the middle of summer and hopefully I would be out of here before autumn arrived even if three months was my genuine sentence. The cell was larger than I expected; it was about four metres square with a slightly curved ceiling about three metres high. It was very drab with the walls made of dark stone. Two lights: one fixed to the far wall and the other above the door, each behind mesh covers, lit the cell adequately. A small window of clear glass only about a foot square high in the wall just below the ceiling in the far corner gave some daylight. With the cell being below ground, this window must have been at ground level outside. As it was so high, I would only be able to see the sky, and only a tiny part.

My bed, against the right hand wall was metal with bars at the head and foot. There was a thin grey mattress, a single pillow, but no sheets or blankets.

On the left side in the corner stood a metal toilet. There was no privacy from anyone looking in through the cell door window. A toilet roll holder held a full roll with a couple of other spares at the side. Next to the toilet, also on the left hand wall, a pipe emerged from the floor, ran up the wall and extended above head height with a sprinkler pointing down. The floor had been sunk in this area and was obviously my very crude shower. There was even a holder, I noticed, fixed to the wall holding a bar of soap. Next to the shower was a small sink with a single tap, also fixed to the wall rather than the floor, and a towel rail beside it on which hung a single grey towel.

The only other things I noticed in the cell were small rings at various heights fixed to different parts of all the walls. I had no idea what they were for, although, in the few seconds I had to think, I was beginning to get bad feelings about them. It took only seconds for me to make these observations as my thoughts were interrupted by a buzzing noise.

"Stay still or I will cut you," Gabriela said.

I felt electric clippers slicing through my hair and I watched helplessly as chunks of thick dark brown hair dropped onto my shoulders before falling to the floor. It was a very warm day, but as the baldness grew across my head, my scalp felt cool sending the same sensation over my whole body. I hadn't been warned this was going to happen and I felt more violated by this than having shackles attached and being dragged around naked.

The deeper I was getting into this, the more fearful I was feeling. It was the hair cutting that was making my predicament really sink in. There was no way they would be doing this if I was to be released in a couple of weeks, thus making the minimum three months more likely than ever. This was truly happening, I was feeling very much like a prisoner, and it was worse than the prison I'd spent four weeks in back home. I did nothing but hold my position on aching knees while she completed my humiliation.

"Lie down on your back," she ordered.

I did as I was told without question. I struggled to get into the position with my hands behind my back. The stone floor was cold and uneven with the edges of some of the slabs digging into me. I could even feel clumps of my own hair beneath me where I lay. My hands were the worst problem as there was nowhere I could put them to avoid them digging into my back.

OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers
12