David and Becky - Casavana Prison Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriela was a very attractive young woman, and despite all the discomfort, I found my penis starting to grow. She knelt down at my side, level with my groin using a soft pad she had got from somewhere to protect her knees. She put on a pair of surgical gloves and took hold of my semi erect penis, pushing it down towards my balls.

"When was the last time this cock had an orgasm?" she demanded.

"A week ago, Madam Gabriela," I answered tentatively. For some stupid reason I actually thought at that moment she was going to give me a hand job.

"You have a beautiful sexy wife. Why have you not had sex for a week?"

"We play games, Madam Gabriela, where I get teased and don't get to come but I have to give her oral sex."

"You are desperate now?"

"Very, Madam Gabriela." My erection was growing harder as she continued to hold it down.

"It is very frustrating for you, I think."

"Yes, Madam Gabriela."

"Would you like me to give you an orgasm?"

"Yes please, Madam Gabriela."

"Or would you prefer Madam Izabela to give you an orgasm?"

Izabela, the petite dusky guard who had remained in the doorway stepped closer and looked down. My penis, still held down by Gabriela, was really growing now as it forced itself upwards against her hand; I didn't know how to answer.

Gabriela smacked my fully erect penis hard with her hand. I wasn't expecting that and I shouted in pain.

"Madam Popescu told you prisoners get no orgasms during time here, you remember? And if you ask again for any guard to give you a hand job, I will report you for punishment."

I wanted to argue that I hadn't asked for a hand job, it had been her who had mentioned it. I thought better of it and kept my mouth shut.

Still holding my semi erect penis down to my balls, she proceeded to shave my pubic hair. If my head being shaved was humiliating, this was ten times worse. When she had finished, she stood up and peeled off her gloves and threw them out of the open cell door.

"You will get shaved in your cell whenever we decide your hair gets too long, free of charge. Now stand up and turn your back to me. "

I did as I was told.

"You behave well so far. I will release your wrist cuffs after your wife says goodbye. I remind you, if you disobey any rule, you will get punished with the strap. If you cause trouble, you get the cane. If you cause very big trouble, you get sent to Federal prison for five extra years. Do you understand?" her voice rose as she asked the question.

"Yes, Madam Gabriela."

She walked past me. "Turn and face the cell door," she ordered.

I turned and saw both Gabriela and Izabela in the doorway, the latter having swept my hair up and collected it in a small refuse bag.

Gabriela gave a small, satisfied grin which brightened her face; I think she was amused by the sight of my erect penis. She really was a lovely looking girl especially when she smiled, and I wondered what she would be like as a loving girlfriend. Did she have a boyfriend already, perhaps someone who knew nothing of what she did for a living. He would be one of the luckiest guys around.

"Izabela, please go to bring Mrs. Emerson."

Izabela left the cell.

"Your wife will come in five minutes. After she leaves you, I will take off your wrist cuffs, but the ankle cuffs will stay on all the time you are a prisoner."

I almost groaned a protest, but managed to hold back just in time.

"I will tell you more later, but I must see another prisoner to deal with him."

She left my cell leaving the door open, but the idea of walking out was not an option; was it a test? I heard her unlock the passageway door and then heard other locks being opened; it sounded like another cell door. I heard her speak sternly in a muffled voice followed by a brief response from a man. While he was still speaking, I heard the cell door slam shut and the padlocks closed. When she re-entered my cell, she had a satisfied smirk on her face.

"He is here for two more days," she laughed. "He has paid to stay here and I just told him he will be beaten later today. Maybe you will hear his screams."

I looked at Gabriela in disbelief, but I dared not say anything; these women were all insane sadists. It was perfect for a masochist to be punished by the hand of a sadist, and there was nothing better for them knowing their tormentor got pleasure from it. But the thought of me being here for three months, minimum, was becoming even more terrifying. I wasn't a full time submissive, most of the time, at least up until about three months ago, my relationship with Becky was mostly vanilla. We played out our fantasies of tease and denial and I had been caned by her friend, Gina, but this was another level entirely.

She left my cell, locked the door and I listened to her footsteps fade away.

Coming next in chapter 3: Becky visits me in my cell.

12