Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow great story very intense

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 2 years ago

Since Becky isn't a Domme but just a narcisitic abuser... is there any way she will be incarcerated alongside him for 3 months. It wouldn't take from his suffering you love so much, but it would give me SO much satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another amazing chapter!!!

Al_AnonAl_Anonover 2 years ago

Olly, you should probably be a bit more disciplined with your tags. Few of the ones used in this chapter (or the previous) actually apply. I'm sure they'll come into play eventually, but if nobody gets caned you probably should use the caning tag.

OllyTOllyTover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the tip Al_Anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unlike the commenter that wants Becky to be punished, i actually love who She is. She loves Her husband and apparently feels genuine sympathy for his plight. His recognition of this keeps him loving, loyal and obedient to Her in an effort to please Her. Unfortunately for him, She is also aroused by his mistreatment and Her innate sadism and arousal trumps her love and sympathy in the end. His genuine need to please Her and the fact that Her arousal trumps Her love and sympathy will like keep him serving and suffering forever. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i am praying that Becky and her love triangle will secretly watch his punishment's being live streamed while they have all manner of sex and get off on watching it. Maybe at some point She speaks to him through the monitor totally surprising him that She and her lovers have been watching and telling him how bad she feels for him but how much they have enjoyed watching and have gotten off on his punishmnent. Maybe she tells him that in spite of how much she knows the pain is almost unbearable, She has asked the governess to extend his punishment because its so hot to watch it while fucking. Maybe she somehow she gets him weak enough to actually ask for it himself. Whatever, happens i am sure it will be excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do I care the prison sentence is for three months? Yes, I do. One it seems pretty hot. Two I am hoping this means I get to enjoy many chapters of Ollyt’s writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the story took a surprising turn. sure, the "prison" had been announced, but it was D & B story. now it's something else altogether, not matching tone or genre.

I also find it making no sense. it is suddenly serious, yet idiot D is looking at tits. in frustration, no less! then, there's the very dry and boring talk about transfer to yet another prison and 5 years added, etc. talk repeated twice!

I've skipped through the lines fast forward.

AssshAssshover 2 years ago

You're repeating the scenario v please make it a bit fast it's getting slow

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Very imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, this is getting intense for David. I like the way his first day is going. I was kind of hoping that the prisoners would have to read and understand the rules in the local language. If the prisoner does not fully know what the rules are, he is beaten until he knows what the rules are and mean. Of course, that would take time and still mind fuck David. Maybe Becky and the warden is mind screwing with David about the length of the sentence but maybe not. No permanent marks on his body, well, I guess that rules out castration as making David into a gelded ponyboy but there are many ways to mark up a body. I can't believe that David still has an erection. I would have lost mine a long time ago but he gets off on the experience. I guess some people do like that sort of thing. I bet Becky will be still foaming at the mouth when she comes for her visit. It would hope that David keeps his anger in the back of his mind in order to get out of there. He owes Becky a lot of payback if certain things happen. Will the guards also peg him or will they let other male prisoners take advantage of David?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry, this isn’t erotic. It’s just torture. The wife doesn’t love him at all. And the whole thing about the absolute minimum food and water is just cruelty - minimums are often set lower than what’s really healthy. He’s going to be emaciated whenever his sentence is up. Because the way this is going, it’s probably a year+.

jamieanne63jamieanne63almost 2 years ago

Oh my! Have I mentioned that I love the direction and premise of this story! I have genuinely enjoyed the first 2 chapters. I love prison scenes where the punishment is very real and the male cannot escape the austere and severe conditions he has been sentenced to! Great writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous