David and Becky - Casavana Prison Ch. 06

Story Info
My first day of hard labour in the yard.
5.6k words
3.91
11.7k
3

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
320 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 6

Day 4 -- Tuesday August 4th 2015

Six 'o' clock next morning, Gabriela brought my meagre breakfast; two slices of toast with a smear of jam and a cup of cold tea. She told me to eat it quickly and do whatever else I had to do but be ready for when she returned as I was to be taken outside for exercise. The idea of having something different to do to relieve me of the boredom was encouraging, but I didn't expect anything here would be for my benefit, so I ate the toast, went to the toilet, showered and waited. It felt like hours before she returned, striding into the cell with Izabela beside her.

The guards took hold of each of my arms, digging their fingernails into my soft flesh, and dragged me out of my cell. I was taken up the steps, still naked, to the next door and through a small building that led out to the yard. As soon as I was in the open air, I breathed in deeply, filling my lungs with the fresh morning air, although the view that greeted me was drab.

I was standing at one end of a long rectangular area about forty yards in length with high walls on all sides. Closed doors at each end offered an exit from the yard, but I felt it unlikely they would be for my use. The width of the rectangle was about fifteen yards, five yards of which was covered for the full length. Several pillars stood at equal distances along the length to give the cover support. The ground was mostly hard flags with a narrow strip of grass a couple of yards wide on the uncovered part next to the far wall and running the full length.

"Here is your work, prisoner. You see the bricks down there?"

I saw a small stack of bricks near the far wall. "Yes, Madam Gabriela."

"You will walk down there, pick up one of the bricks from the top layer and bring it back to put this side of the white line. You understand?"

"Yes, Madam Gabriela."

"When you have done that, you go and get the next brick and bring it back to continue building a new stack just like that one. You understand?"

What the hell was this? I looked down at the chain holding my ankles close together, I wouldn't be able to walk comfortably or quickly, it would take ages to do that. "Yes, Madam Gabriela."

"There is one hundred bricks in the stack, twenty five on each layer; when you bring all of them to here, you get lunch. When you take all of them back, work is finished and you can go back to your cell."

I wanted to yell 'WHAT?' but I knew that would be a mistake.

"You will keep the chain on your ankles to make it harder, and you will not speak. There will always be someone sitting watching over there. You can walk in the sun or shade, it is up to you, and you will get a water break after each layer is complete."

I awaited further instructions, but there was nothing more to explain.

"Why haven't you started? The quicker you do it, the quicker you get to eat and finish."

My heart sank at the thought of what I was about to do. If sitting in my cell was boring, this was going to be mind numbingly boring, and hard work too. The thought of lying on my bed was better than having to do this. Struggling to walk with the ankle cuffs on, being naked and carrying bricks on a day that was going to warm up considerably was going to be a nightmare.

But I knew I had to do it, as Madam Popescu had said the day before, I was here to be punished, to have a hard time, and no doubt Becky would have known all about this. As I set off shuffling at less than a foot length for each step, Gabriela and Izabela strolled across to a small table on the grass up this end of the yard where I'd emerged from the building. Walking was a real problem and it felt so humiliating to know that those two girls were watching me struggle, and being naked made it so much worse.

It took about a minute to reach the bricks and I picked one up. A quick calculation counting the stack confirmed there were one hundred bricks there, it was going to be a long job. It is surprising just how heavy a single brick is and even this first one was making my arm ache as I shuffled along the hard ground on my bare feet. I could see Gabriela and Izabela were now sitting on the chairs, relaxing and chatting pleasantly showing amusement on their faces as I approached their end of the yard. I bent down to place the brick on the ground just beyond the white line, turned and began the trip to get the second brick.

I had tried to count how long the whole journey to the bricks took, picking one up and carrying it back to place on the floor. It was roughly two and a half minutes which would mean four hours to complete one hundred. I might slow down as I got tired, in which case it would take until lunchtime to complete the hundred and then until late afternoon to repeat the whole process. This was going to be torture.

Making the return trip with the second brick, I used my other hand to share the load on my arm muscles. Half way along, the door opened in the wall where the guards were sitting, and another guard, a blonde wearing tight shorts and a bikini top placed a tray on the table with what looked and smelled like bacon with scrambled eggs on toast. I looked longingly at the breakfast the girls had been served and my stomach groaned with hunger.

The blonde girl looked at me and said something in their native language and they all laughed. It was so humiliating and there was nothing I could do. If I refused, it had already been made clear I would be sent to Federal prison for five years, I was completely trapped and at the mercy of these wretched women.

I continued my heavy, boring work, back and forth carrying bricks, all the time having to watch the guards eat their breakfasts. I was able to judge the time by the number of bricks I had carried, working out the full layer of twenty five would take roughly one hour. Sure enough, once I'd transferred the top layer of the stack to become the bottom layer of the new stack, the blonde girl came through the door with a plastic cup of water and placed it down on the floor next to the bricks I'd laid out. My arms were aching.

I picked up the cup of water and drank it down in one go.

Izabela jumped up and came over to me. "Who said you could drink that water, prisoner?"

"I thought it was for me, Madam Izabela."

"You don't drink until you're told," she shouted.

The blonde girl who had brought it and left, came back to see what the shouting was about. When she saw it was Izabela having a go at me, she stood in the doorway and watched with curiosity.

"Bend over to touch toes," Izabela ordered.

I did as I was told, but couldn't quite reach.

"You get three strokes of the strap for drinking water without permission and one extra for not getting in the correct position. Stay like that, do not move or you will get more."

I braced myself, my arms and legs were aching after an hour of carrying bricks. The first stroke hit with a crack that echoed around the yard and I struggled to keep my balance. The pain was intense from Izabela's strokes who definitely hit harder than Gabriela.

"Stay in position," she shouted.

The second followed quickly, making my legs buckle with the pain, but I managed to hold in the cries I wanted to expel. The third and fourth followed and I almost gave way, but managed to get back into the original position without collapsing. The pain was excruciating, the humiliation of being watched by the other blonde girl making it worse. I waited until I was told to stand upright.

"Get up and carry on," Izabela ordered.

I knew now, when my next water break came, I would wait until I was invited to drink. It was when I'd moved another layer of twenty five bricks that the next arrived. When the water was brought by the same girl and left next to pile of bricks I was building, I stopped and awaited permission.

I turned to face Izabela and waited for a few seconds; eventually she spoke: "Drink the water now, and when you finish, carry on with your work."

This work was hard, tiring and boring, and I was longing to sit down and rest my aching arms and legs, but I relished my drink, taking my time to give myself a rest. All the time, Izabela, now the sole guard watching me, lounged on the chair in the cool shade.

The day was warming up considerably, and sweat was running down my face, back and chest. I felt dirty and uncomfortable, and the soles of my feet were sore from shuffling on the hard ground. At least I was able to work in the shade as the sun would have burnt my naked skin. After a few minutes, I resumed, knowing I had two more layers of twenty five bricks to carry before the new stack would be complete. It was only then that I would be given lunch and maybe some extra time to rest. Setting off for the next layer was demoralising, but I knew there was no getting out of it. This nightmare was getting worse, and there was no escape, I yearned for the boredom of my cell. I hoped they would allow me to sit down when I reached my lunch break, but I wasn't banking on it.

I was absolutely exhausted by the time I placed the last brick of the third layer on the pile and waited for Gabriela, who had replaced Izabela as my watcher, to allow me to drink the cup of water. Wearing a skimpy bikini, she was sitting in the sun on a lounger reading a magazine. She knew I was waiting for permission despite having her head buried in the pages, as she must have been aware of me stopping.

Only when she turned the page did she look at me. She picked up a tall glass of orange with ice cubes floating on the top and took a long suck on the straw. My mouth was dry and I licked my lips desperate to taste that cold fruit juice. She placed the glass down on the table next to her. "You may drink the water, prisoner, then get straight back to work. Twenty five more bricks and you will be given lunch." She turned back to reading her magazine.

I don't know why it happened particularly at that moment, but a surge of anger and frustration flowed through me; it resulted in my penis starting to grow. It must have been a combination of many things which included seeing Gabriela's scantily clad body and my humiliation of being totally naked and in such a powerless situation at her mercy. I looked away and drank my water, placing the empty cup where I'd found it on the floor. Despite my aching arms, legs and feet, and my hunger, I set off on the trek to reach the remaining layer of twenty five bricks. I was going to do this as quickly as I could.

During the last set of bricks, three young women I'd not seen before, entered the yard and walked past me speaking to each other in their own language. They were all beautiful girls in their late twenties or early thirties, dressed in provocative clothing exposing bare legs, arms and cleavage. Comments were clearly made about me, and as I passed them, a couple of shouts were directed at me. I must have looked pathetic to them watching my bare backside with its red strap marks wobbling along as I struggled to carry the brick with my ankles cuffed together. I have to admit, a certain pleasure pulsed through me once again, driven by humiliation.

On my final length to placing the last remaining brick in its position, I noticed Gabriela had gone, but the side door was left open. I was able to get a brief glimpse of what was beyond. It looked like an outside pool area and patio with a couple of loungers and umbrellas. Beyond that were gardens and a wooded area. I was desperate for the freedom to step through that door and lay on a sunbed beside the pool. It reminded me of the holiday resort I'd left back home and I wondered when I would ever get back there.

Just as I placed the final brick in its place, the blonde girl came smartly through the door and closed it; she was carrying a tray which she brought right over to me. She placed it on top of the bricks and stepped back. Seeing her at such close quarters, she had a much more pleasant demeanour than the two guards I was most acquainted with. She even smiled at me.

"I've brought your lunch."

"Thank you," I said, feeling a warmth from her that the others didn't show. Oh, shit! I'd spoken without permission.

"Madam Gabriela says you are allowed to eat straight away," she said, apparently not bothered by me speaking.

It looked very plain; two pieces of chunky dry bread, two slices of ham, a tomato and an apple. Next to it was a tall, plastic cup of water. I picked up the tray and went to sit on the bricks.

"Sorry, Madam Gabriella said you're not allowed to sit," she said, placing her soft, cool hand on my sweat covered shoulder. The gentle touch was unexpected and very welcome.

I immediately stood up; my legs desperate for a rest.

She pointed to the corner by the building that led back to the cells. "I'm sorry, but if you need the toilet, they say you must use that bucket."

I was so dehydrated, despite the water I'd been given, I wasn't sure I'd be needing it for the rest of the day.

"It's very hard for prisoners here," she said. "More so for those who are on the female domination side."

I wasn't sure if I should risk saying anything after my first error, so I just nodded.

"It's good for the men who pay to come here voluntarily because they enjoy that treatment. But I feel sorry when I see men like you in chains and naked; it's very humiliating being treated like this. How do you cope, because you are not here voluntarily?"

A question! I was allowed to answer. "I'm really struggling."

"You have not been here so long though."

"Just four days."

"How long must you stay?"

"They haven't told me, but it's a minimum of three months."

She looked genuinely shocked. "Oh, that is terrible for you. And such harsh conditions. I am so sorry for you, really."

"Are you a guard?" I risked asking her.

"No, I've been doing other work for Madam Popescu, but I am interested in becoming a guard to work in the femdom prison for men who pay to stay for a few days. The money is much better. They are getting me involved here to introduce me to everything, and hopefully they will teach me to work here properly."

"Are you guarding me this afternoon?"

"No, I'm here because they are showing me the hard labour part of this side today. I will get to see everything soon, so, you might see me sometimes."

"I hope I do," I replied, hoping I wasn't getting myself into trouble. "Do you think you'll enjoy being harsh to the men here?" I asked. "You seem very nice, not sadistic at all like the others."

"I think so. They say when I watch punishments, it will make me want to do it too. It's true, I enjoyed watching you beaten with the strap; oh, I'm so sorry to say that to you." She laughed again and put her hand on my wrist. "They tell me everyone has a part of themselves that enjoys watching others in pain, it's just a little more hidden in most. They promise they will bring my sadistic nature out."

I wondered if this was an opportunity to find out more about the place. I hadn't expected to have to do this hard work and wanted to know if there were any other tortures they had in store for me. "Do you know what else they get convicted prisoners to do?"

She became a bit cautious at that question. "I'm not sure if I know everything they do to prisoners. I know they give beatings with the cane and I want to watch that." She gave a laugh. "Maybe they'll let me try it."

"I hope not," I said, grinning.

"There are other punishments they hand out to men I hear of, but ..."

She was clearly getting worried she'd said too much so I wasn't going to push her for answers if there was a possibility she may become someone I could talk to. I continued to eat my paltry dry lunch, and was soon finished.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Elena."

"It's a lovely name, Elena."

"Please, you must call me, Madam Elena or you will get punished if they hear."

"You speak very good English; you don't have any accent I can detect."

"My father is British, but my mother is Siskovian, so I spoke both languages growing up."

Just then, the door opened and Gabriela came in, I was just finishing the last of my water and placing it on the tray.

"What are you waiting for, prisoner?" Gabriela demanded. "Start again and take the bricks back to that end. When you finish, you can go back to your cell."

Anger immediately welled up inside me as I was brought from those few precious moments of speaking to Elena to the harsh reality of my imprisonment. Gritting my teeth, I picked up a brick and restarted the arduous task of shuffling my sore feet along the hard paving. I felt ashamed that Elena was watching me. I must have looked pathetic waddling along naked and powerless, my bare buttocks, no doubt still red from the beating, on show to her.

By the time I returned for the next brick, Elena had gone, and Gabriela was lying on the sunbed with the hot rays beaming down on her. On each trip back from the slowly growing pile, I had to endure seeing her near naked form tempting me with thoughts of what I really would have loved to be doing. Despite my lustful thoughts towards her, I felt such anger and resentment for the way she spoke to me and treated me. To say I felt trapped was an obvious statement as that is the idea of imprisonment, but when you are in the situation, it is only then you appreciate what it really means.

It was my fourth day and I felt such hopelessness inside me. Not knowing how long I'd be here was awful, and if this really had been Becky's suggestion, the depths of cruelty she was capable of were terrifying. I know this was meant to be proper punishment, and punishment is not to be enjoyed, but my gorgeous, inventive wife along with Madam Popescu and her team, were taking it to the extreme. Despite the severity of my ordeal, there was a strong sexual element to it which made the experience even more harrowing, and yet, in another way, more endurable due to my sexual leanings.

By the time the day of hard labour was over, I was absolutely exhausted and barely able to walk back to my cell. During the afternoon heat, they had given me extra rations of water, even a couple of sugary biscuits, and by the time I fell onto my bed, my stomach was aching for real food. My body was soaked in sweat, but I had to cool down and rest before getting into the shower. I had to make sure I didn't fall asleep as I didn't want to get caught not in position when they brought my meal; and more importantly, I didn't want to miss the meal.

As soon as I felt able, I got underneath the shower, it was cool, but just what I needed, and I stood under the falling water enjoying the relief. I got myself dry and lay back down on the bed unaware of the time. I hoped food wasn't going to be too far away, and when I heard the outer door opening and footsteps approaching, I got off the bed and gingerly got down into position to await my visit.

"Stand up, prisoner," Madam Izabela ordered. "Now you know what it is like to do hard labour at Casavana."

I stood up, making no attempt to answer back.

OllyT
OllyT
320 Followers
12