David and Becky - Casavana Prison Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Siskovian law makes prisons give one hour fresh air a day to prisoners. It can be an average over five days, so you will have fresh air and work hard like today, every five days. It works out more than one hour a day, so you are lucky." She laughed at me.

She went outside and returned with the tray of food; my stomach rumbled at the sight. There were about four medium sized potatoes, one long carrot, a small heap of dark cabbage and a single burger, not in a bun. A plastic cup of coffee, two chocolate bars and a large orange stood next to it; it wasn't the largest meal I'd ever seen, but it was all I was going to get.

She placed the tray on the floor and stood before me grinning. "Not what you are used to, prisoner?"

"No, Madam Izabela," I answered.

"That is all you deserve after spending the day lusting after me and Madam Gabriela sunbathing. Forget the bare flesh you saw today so you are not tempted to wank your useless cock. You will be caned if we see you on camera. Understand, prisoner?"

"Yes, Madam Izabela."

She stepped forward and took hold of my flaccid penis, holding it for several seconds in her hand. "I think you are lucky tonight. It is too tired to get hard, so you don't need to give it pleasure." She let go. "Wait to hear two knocks on the door before eating your dinner. Thank me!"

"Thank you for my dinner, Madam Izabela," I said through gritted teeth, my penis just beginning to react.

The food was cold, as was the coffee, and when it was gone, with my stomach still not completely satisfied, I lay on the bed and fell asleep.

Day 7 -- Friday August 7th 2015

It was mid afternoon when I heard voices outside my cell, so I quickly got onto the floor on my knees. The conversation continued even as three sharp knocks sounded on the cell door and the locks were released. One of the voices was loud, even a little angry, but more fearfully for me, it was a voice I didn't recognise.

The new person breezed into my cell. "Get up off the floor," she ordered, angrily.

I immediately stood up and was met by the sight of a tall woman, aged in her early forties, dressed in a white coat. She had a strong, determined, handsome face, fair skinned with blonde untidy hair that didn't quite reach her shoulders. Her keen eyes seemed to scan my face before looking down at my naked body. She turned to Gabriela who remained in the doorway. "Why is this prisoner naked?" she demanded.

"It is prison policy," came the blunt reply.

There was a real tension between the pair.

"Is it prison policy to add humiliation to the sentence of those in your ... care?"

"At the discretion of Madam Popescu, it is." Gabriela, although not her usual confident and assertive self, was making the effort to defend her corner.

"It is my opinion, Madam Popescu is unfit for her role of authority," the woman snapped.

Gabriela responded with a short step forward. "Madam Popescu is your employer ..."

The woman turned away from her and, cutting her off mid sentence, spoke to me: "My name is Doctor Petran. I believe you are David Emerson, a new arrival at Casavana."

"Yes, Madam Petran," I answered.

"Address me as, Doctor Petran or just, Doctor."

I should have realised she was a doctor as soon I saw her dressed in that knee length white coat, especially as she had a stethoscope around her neck and was carrying a brown briefcase.

"Sorry, Dr Petran," I said.

"I do not require an apology," she replied. Turning to Gabriela she said: "But I do require privacy with my patient.

Gabriela glared at her. "I need to ensure your safety, Dr Petran."

"Are you going to attack me, Mr Emerson?" the doctor asked, looking at me with her eyebrows raised.

"No, Dr Petran."

"There you are," she said to Gabriela. "I am safe. Now, please go ... and close the door behind you."

I tried not to look directly at Gabriela who I could sense was raging inside. It was a delight to see, but it did concern me once the doctor had left, what retribution would be directed at me. The door was shut, loudly, and once I was alone with the doctor, a feeling of calm seemed to descend on the cell. I was still very wary and chose to say nothing.

"I am sorry this meeting has to take place with you naked; it is not with my approval that Madam Popescu treats some of her prisoners like this. Unfortunately, it is something I have no control over. However, I will try to maintain your dignity as best I can."

I was quickly warming to this woman, but unfortunately, with virtually no kindness shown to me for the week I'd been here, my defences were down and I felt the first stirrings of arousal in my penis. Dr Petran noticed straight away.

"I completely understand your situation and am not at all insulted or dismayed if you reach a full erection. It is the psychological treatment you are being subjected to by these women that is designed to keep you aroused and humiliated in their presence. Only for the fact it would get both of us into serious trouble, I would relieve you by hand myself to alleviate some of your frustration. I apologise I can be of no help to you in this matter, but please do not feel embarrassed. Just remember, I am a doctor."

"I'm sorry, Dr Petran, but thank you for what you've said."

"Ok, the reason I am here is all prisoners must undergo a basic health evaluation within seven days of starting a prison sentence. This, I believe, is your seventh day in here." She began to thumb through some notes she'd taken from her bag.

"Yes, that's correct, Dr Petran."

Using her stethoscope, she began to sound my chest asking me to breathe in and out at various points. "What is the length of your sentence?" she asked, casually, as she moved around behind me.

"I don't know, Dr Petran," I answered.

"Stop saying, Dr Petran after every sentence, I'm not one of those robotic prison guards who need to be reminded of their false status every second of the day. If you want, you can call me, Mariana."

"Thank you, I will, Mariana."

"Why do you not know the length of your sentence?"

While she continued with her stethoscope, following on with a lot of poking and prodding around my neck and chin, I told her the sad, frustrating story of how the games I played with Becky had got out of hand. I missed out nothing, including how Becky brought Gina and Liam into our games, my short spell in prison, and even my moment with Cassie, the young woman who worked in the casino, on the night we went for a drink. She seemed to be listening to me while at the same time continuing her examination around my stomach, abdomen and groin and writing down her findings.

She even snapped on a pair of rubber gloves and gave me a quick but uncomfortable anal exam for which she apologised profusely. When she finished, she made me sit on the bed while she stood a few feet away. "What on Earth makes you put up with such treatment from your wife?"

"I love her and the games we play are fun." I sounded ridiculous even to myself.

"It is through your loving wife you are in this cell," she said sarcastically, spreading her arms all around her before pointing to my penis. "Is this fun for you?"

"Not now, it isn't," I said, sheepishly.

"I do not understand you people who love to be hurt by others just for fun."

"But I don't like it, Mariana. I've just drifted into it."

"Manipulated into it, you mean. Your wife is a cruel, manipulating bitch and is no better than any of these bitches who run this place of degradation."

"Why do you work here if you hate it?"

"I am a doctor, and this is one of the places I visit for my job. I hate war and violence, but I would still work on a battlefield to treat injured soldiers. I also hate prisons, but prisoners are human beings who still need health care." She was silent for a moment before continuing: "That woman you mentioned, Cassie. You say she is an employee of Madam Popescu?"

"Not in her femdom world or any of her sex establishments. She works in one of her casinos."

"The night you took her to your room while your wife was away, do you think things would be different had your wife not called you?"

She really had listened to every word of my tale which surprised me. "Maybe... I don't know."

"Will you contact her again when you leave here?"

"I suppose I would see her if I went back to the casino."

"You would go to Madam Popescu's casino again after being tortured in her prison?" she said, shock and surprise all over her face.

"I don't know."

She shook her head. "You need to think about what you want. However many months you are here, now is the time to assess your situation." She put her notes in her bag and closed it up.

"Are you leaving?" I asked.

"I am allocated thirty minutes for a prisoner assessment; your time is complete." She looked a little apologetic as she edged away.

"Can I see you any time?" I was looking for questions to keep her with me.

"I am not here permanently. I visit other prisons and government facilities. I will return for another assessment of prisoners here in about three months; that is when you might see me again. But, hopefully you will no longer be here."

For the short time she had been with me, my spirits had lifted, but were now shot down. I did not want the only person who seemed able to show compassion in this place, to leave, but there was nothing I could do.

As she edged to the cell door she said: "Just be as obedient as possible, stay out of harm's way and your time will be over before you know it."

Easier said than done, I thought.

She turned to the door. "Guard!" she said, sharply.

Moments later the door opened and an angry looking Gabriela appeared.

"Just to address the comment you made earlier," the doctor said, glaring at her. "Madam Popescu is not my employer, the government of Siskovia Province is my employer. I would never accept that woman as a superior of mine, and anyone who has any respect for themselves or others would do well to avoid associating with her unless they wish to be poisoned by her degenerate and insipid soul."

She stormed past a shocked and speechless Gabriela. I remained standing to attention with my head bowed both saddened and elated at hearing Dr Petran's words as she left.

Coming next in chapter 7: Mind games, more frustration and more humiliation.

12