Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, hopefully the doctor gave some good advice for David to review in his time at prison. He has to think what kind of wife is Becky that he lets her get away with her "games" as she calls them. I am surprised that he was given more water in the afternoon during his Tuesday outside. He was supposed to only get one for each level of 25 bricks, plus he got some cookies too (what a treat). Kind of like a dog with getting treats if he is good. Too bad they did not beat him some more just for the fun of it. I remember his first day when he was strapped a couple of times by one of the guards....just for the fun of it. He got no care for his feet or ankles. I am sure that the shackles on his ankles will be hurting him much more, but we get no clue that anything is wrong. I guess he was good for the three days after his hard labor since we skipped ahead. And he was not beaten during that time? Did he get any more water or is he still on that 1 liter of water he got the second day? One week gone now. I wonder if they are still mindfucking him about his time. He should start some kind of exercise as he should be losing a lot of weight by now. Maybe if he starts mumbling to himself and walking around in circles will they think that he is getting broken down; maybe thinking they may have gone too far. I am sure Becky is getting a ton of cock. We have not heard anything about Gina, Becky, or Liam during this time, probably for the best. A better pace of time and well written so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

without his wife BECKY, the story is boring boring boring boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just realized these stories take please in 2015 and he could end up sent to federal prison for 5 years. Doesn’t look good for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How many books are there overall? Casavana being the third one

toshiro75toshiro75about 2 years ago

There is nothing exciting in starving someone and enduring hard phisical labour. It is like nazi camp.

william48william48about 2 years ago

Another masterpiece. Keep them coming. I thought the good Doctor was going to get him out of there but the poor sod it doomed again

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

One of the better chapters. David has some thinking to do. Unfortunately, i think Becky fully intends to destroy him and lock him away forever. If she can get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i hope when you have finally go home from this hell hole that you have him divorce hiss slut wife and rain some hell on her and her friends maybe what the doctor said to him will help him change his mind about his so called wife and realize she is just another whore that he doesn't need really good story i am sure he will get a lot more punishment caning and strap maybe even chastity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's hot, I think too many of these stories both on Literotica and nhentai have a tendency towards bad ends. This doctors wake up call would be good. A weak willed guy like this either needs to man up or have a gentle femdom lover, not someone like Becky.

Al_AnonAl_Anonabout 2 years ago

Question is: should the doctor be trusted?

ABIIIIABIIIIabout 2 years ago

I'm loving the story! Maybe this group of chapters won't end up being the high point for me, but I'm in to the end (bitter or otherwise). This really is a masterpiece. I actually signed up for a literotica account just so I would no longer have to post anonymously on this thread. I've been a reader for years. Your story caused me to finally create an account.

I feel I know exactly why you are having a bit of a readership revolt and have some readers using the B-word (boring). I ran into this with one of my own stories (an enf tale never posted on literotica). Maybe the term would be bait and switch. The first chapters serve to establish your readership. Those chapters were all about Tease and Denial. So that is your readership for the entire story -- it's not changing. By now the story has morphed into one that emphasizes Torture and Sadism. There are likely readers for such stories on literotica, but they aren't YOUR readers. You are stuck with us, the Tease and Denial readers. There is probably some crossover, so some of your readers are loving this -- others have already left for greener pastures. But that said, I'm in for the count. Not that you are taking a poll, but I like Becky and David as they are. I'm not looking for David to assert himself at some point. I actually believe that Becky does love the guy. I'm just hoping that the prison stage doesn't ruin what they had.

I'll close with a sincere thank you for some wonderful entertainment! I can't help but think that David has gotten himself into a lot of trouble by talking so openly with the women in this chapter, but that remains to be seen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm enjoying the story but i can't see anyone not cracking from the metal torture. If you could, delve more into his feelings of hopelessness. How can he trust Becky ever again? A healthy relationship has to have trust to last. Good work can't wait to read more..

AssshAssshabout 2 years ago

The only thing i hate about this story is no proper food there is no fun in that good must be good to maintain health

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I prefer femdom to torture, this is closer to the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 years in prison. At first, I dismissed that as a possibility. But now I'm worried for David. Becky clarly likes to play with fire, and David's got rotten luck! Now I can actually picture that happening. A true sadist's dream, right? OllyT -- I have to say that you are quite skillful when it comes to provoking a myriad of emotion, in your characters as well as your readers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I find this chapter and series very interesting and entertaining.

Definitely not boring. Thanks ollyt.

jamieanne63jamieanne63almost 2 years ago

An intriguing tale! I enjoyed the hard labor scene as well as the bending for 4 with the strap. He's certainly getting "his money's worth" of the serving time with hard labor routine. I'm enjoying the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous