David and Becky - Casavana Prison Ch. 08

Story Info
For my birthday, I receive an unwelcome gift.
5.9k words
3.96
10.7k
7

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 8

Days 34 + 35 Thursday September 3rd + Friday September 4th 2015

My first two weeks came and went. Becky had not arranged an elaborate ruse whereby she had tricked me into thinking I was to remain here for a minimum of three months but was actually being released after two weeks. In fact, on the fourteenth day, I was ordered outside to do my hard boring task of moving bricks one at a time. This was to happen every five days come rain or shine, although I didn't see any rain, the weather was continuously hot and sunny. It felt such a waste being stuck inside this cell with the only outdoors I saw being the yard with its high walls and grey paving; the bay at home would have been wonderful to enjoy.

My sexual frustration really peaked during the third week; it must have been about my twenty sixth day during my early morning shower. I was feeling very down, especially as Izabela had given me six hard swats with the leather strap. My buttocks were throbbing nicely, and the way the water cascaded down onto my erection, I was edging ever closer to an involuntary orgasm. It had been pleasant at first, but the better it became and the closer to orgasm I approached, the more I began to panic. There were four cameras on me, I had learned, leaving no chance of getting away with relieving myself by hand, and I was reaching the point of no return. I couldn't leave the shower as my sudden movement would have attracted attention when the footage was checked.

My only hope was to stay where I was and let it happen, making sure my hands were nowhere near my penis. Oh, how frustrating an ejaculation it was going to be with no penis stimulation. With plenty of soap suds on my chest running down to my groin, I hoped the thick creamy fluid would go unnoticed as it pumped out. I made sure there were some white soapy bits on my penis by scooping some from my chest and allowing them to drop from my hand, a good six inches away, onto my penis head. When the uncontrolled ejaculation happened, I was washing my mostly bald head, with my hands having not touched my penis at all.

The first spurt shot out splattering the wall, but with no stimulation, the rest trickled lifelessly to the floor giving no pleasure whatsoever. I tried to ignore what was going on by continuing to rub my scalp while trying to stay steady on my feet. By maintaining the appearance of having an innocent shower, I hoped no-one watching would realise I'd just spurted my load. It would be cruel to be punished for what had just happened, especially as I'd got no pleasure whatsoever. It was that natural overflow Madam Popescu had told me about. At least it had emptied my balls, but in no way had it relieved all the pent up sexual desires that remained unfulfilled within me.

I was able to continue keeping track of my time spent in prison using the five day work regime as a reference. Very little changed; Gabriela and Izabela continued to be my main guards, regularly beating me with their straps for the slightest misdemeanour. The food continued to be disgusting, although there was plenty to fill me, thanks to the intervention of Dr Petran. I made sure I never showed any more disrespect to the food they provided after my earlier outburst. The doctor had made the effort on my behalf, I'd discovered, so I owed it to her to accept what I got with gratitude. Elena showed up every so often, nowhere near as much as I would have liked, but on one of my days that I was forced to do my brick carrying, she was assigned to watch me during the second hundred from lunch break through the afternoon.

She was excited to have been given the task, and was in a very happy and jovial mood. Despite the continuing sexual frustration, not properly enjoying an orgasm since my first day, and coupled with the agony of not knowing how long I'd be here, having Elena for company lifted my spirits. She was dressed very sexily in a short white skirt and a short denim jacket with rolled up sleeves. Her long bare legs looked so smooth and tanned, and on her feet, she wore a cute pair of brown ankle boots.

She even walked alongside me for a time as I trudged up and down, heavily restricted by the ankle chains as I carried the bricks. I told her about my life back home and even explained the games I played with Becky, and how our friends Gina and Liam had joined in those games. I told her how I'd ended up in prison in the UK, and how Becky had devised a way to incorporate that into our games. I also told her the circumstances that had transpired to earn me a spell in Madam Popescu's prison.

Elena told me about her childhood in England with her British father and Siskovian mother and how she went through a rebellious phase when she moved to Siskovia after her father left them. She spent three years at the university in Keara earning a degree in Psychology before deciding on a career in the justice system to help prisoners. She was very enthusiastic when she told me all about Casavana and the different departments that existed. I call them departments, but that didn't really describe the various parts adequately.

Its main function was a prison designed to hold between thirty and fifty prisoners; men and women. At present, the men's section held eighteen while the women's held six. Both parts were run by all female staff, this being designed to lessen tension amongst the prison population. The female guards were usually middle aged, and not dressed to ignite much in the way of sexual tension. That part of Casavana was entirely separate from the rest of the complex and was ruled over strictly, but with much more dignity than I was used to. For example, the prisoners were allowed to wear clothes. Although caning of prisoners who misbehaved was still an option, it was reserved only for extreme rule breaking such as violence or smuggling, such as drugs.

I was very interested to learn that the no masturbation rule was a universal rule that was used in prisons in most countries, however it was very rarely enforced, providing prisoners were discreet. In Casavana, Madam Popescu insisted prisoners of both sexes and in all sections of the prison must not masturbate. The main prison did not have security cameras in every cell, so it was up to the keen eyed prison guards to enforce that rule. Punishment was usually loss of privileges, such as visits or television time rather than caning. The crimes of those who were in Casavana were usually of the less serious type such as vandalism, theft, fraud, and lesser violent crimes where there was no lasting harm done.

Then there was the female domination section which had a building of its own. On the ground floor of the oldest building on the site, six cells held men or women who paid good money to spend up to three nights in prison. Depending on their own personal preferences, they were subjected to many different experiences. There were around twelve guards who interacted with prisoners, depending on shift rota's or if any of the female guards specialised in any particular activity. Gabriela and Izabela were the two most experienced and severe of them all and worked on a full time basis, which was why I saw so much of them. In the basement, there were four more cells, of which I occupied one. These were reserved for special prisoners; those who were there not because they wanted to be, but sent there for punishment for extraordinary reasons.

Apart from me, only one other person occupied one of the underground cells; a man who had fallen foul of his wife's extra marital affairs. His wife wanted to leave him for her lover, but did not want to lose her share of her husband's fortune, so she set him up with a prostitute. She arranged for him to be seduced by this girl who took him to bed. As they were having sex, she and a witness burst in on them so he was caught red handed. Because the break up of the marriage was classed as his fault, his wife now had a right to all his fortune which would have left him destitute. But to completely humiliate and keep him away from her, she offered him half the money provided he admitted to sleeping unlawfully with a prostitute, which is illegal in Siskovia, and accepting a three year prison sentence with a caning every two months, that bit was just for spite. To preserve his wealth, he agreed. He still had eighteen months left of his sentence and Elena said she had seen him caned by Madam Popescu which she found to be a frightening, and yet a very erotic experience.

The existence of another section of Casavana was interesting; the spa. But this was no ordinary spa, it was actually a brothel which caters for dozens of men a day. There are about twenty five girls who work two or three days a week, usually about seven girls working there at any one time. I immediately thought of the man in the cell in the basement who is being caned every two months for illegally going with a prostitute. The woman who is caning him, Madam Popescu, owns a brothel herself. How unjust a situation, I thought, but Elena actually thought it was quite funny, while I felt my penis stir to life.

I asked Elena what she did at Casavana, but she was very cagey about her role, explaining she did a variety of things for Madam Popescu. I didn't have the nerve to ask if she was one of the prostitutes as she had told me weeks earlier she was very good at giving hand jobs. Did she get paid to give them, I wondered?

But the conversation that day had quickly come to an end when a beautiful young Thai lady entered the yard and pulled Elena aside. I had continued to carry my bricks, minding my own business while Elena disappeared leaving the Thai lady, who I later discovered was called, Madam Tilly, to keep watch over me for the rest of the day.

On the following morning, it was Gabriela who brought my breakfast, but at lunchtime it was this new Madam Tilly who banged on the door three times and entered while I knelt on the floor. When I stood up to face her, I saw how sexily pretty Tilly was. She was very slim and petite wearing a short black skirt and black leggings. She had on a black lace top which showed off her bare shoulders. Her hair was jet black as were her eyebrows, and her eyes were made up so seductively with dark shadow. She had a piercing through her left nostril.

She told me she was mentor to Elena and she noticed how friendly we had been getting with each other the day before. To show how I could never be on the same level as anyone employed at Casavana while I was a prisoner, she wanted to demonstrate it to me before she brought in my lunch. Elena entered holding a thick leather strap and came and stood close to me with Tilly at her side. Tilly ordered me to look directly into Elena's eyes while she explained the young girl would give me twelve strokes of the strap. Being so close to Elena and smelling the perfume she wore caused my penis to rise to attention. The arousal I felt was overbearing and my legs felt weak.

I was ordered to lie face down on the bed with the hard pillow underneath me to raise my bottom to a convenient beating position for Elena. Tilly then gave a lesson to Elena on how to give a hard strapping to a bare bottom. She taught her how to stand, where to position herself, which part of the strap to strike the buttocks with to give most pain, and most importantly, how to wield the strap with most power. Tilly demonstrated with the first stroke which was blisteringly painful, and dare I say it, hurt more than Izabela.

Elena then tried it and gave an adequate stroke, which was then followed by more tuition from Tilly. The second was more effective and the third even better, or worse, from whichever point of view you looked from. She seemed to be enjoying beating me despite us having shared a wonderful chat the previous day, and by the time she'd given me all twelve strokes, her power and technique had improved enough to have me squirming with pain.

At the end, to enforce my subjugation to Elena, I was ordered to stand closely to her, looking her in the eyes with a throbbing penis between us and thank her for giving me a hard strapping. After that, Tilly brought my lunch in and I was left alone.

It was back to Gabriela and Izabela with no sign of Elena after that for a bit. The strapping wasn't the hardest I'd had, but I had to admit, it was the closest I'd come to enjoying one; I even looked forward to more from her.

Day 45 + 46 -- Monday September 14th + Tuesday September 15th

This day had gone just like any other and I had settled down after my evening meal on my mattress bored out of my skull with a raging unsatisfied erection. It had been many days since my uncontrolled, hands free ejaculation in the shower that had produced no pleasure, but forty five long days since I'd enjoyed a proper orgasm when I'd relieved myself on the first day I'd arrived. I'd somehow got away with that one, and I was determined to avoid being caned as I'd heard such horror stories about how painful it would be.

I had my eyes closed imagining what Becky was doing at that moment despite not having seen or heard anything from her since my sentence had begun. When I heard a noise outside my cell, I opened my eyes wide and sat up as three sharp knocks came on the cell door. I jumped from the bed and got down on the floor with my hands behind my back. I was becoming an expert at this by now, able to get into position before the key had entered the first padlock. The door swung open and footsteps came in; not heavy ones, so not Gabriela or Izabela. I was desperately hoping it was Elena.

"Stand up!" It was Tilly.

I did as I was instructed and stood with my hard penis upright before me. Tilly was standing only just inside the cell wearing a long, silk dressing gown which reached down to the floor. Her black hair was loose on her shoulders and her dark seductive eyes pierced me with their sexuality. I looked at her directly in the eyes at a loss as to what was going on.

For a moment we stared at each other before Tilly opened her dressing gown and allowed it to drop to the floor. She was completely naked! I had not seen a naked woman for over six weeks and my eyes almost popped out of my head with lust. My mouth opened slightly and I felt my penis pulsing with each beat of my quickening heart. I knew I wasn't allowed to say anything, not that I could think of anything to say, but an involuntary moan did drift from my mouth.

"It is your birthday tomorrow, prisoner?" she said it as a question. Her Thai accent was quite difficult to understand, but I picked up what she'd said.

All thoughts of my birthday had gone from my mind. I was merely counting days, not dates, so she was probably correct. Tomorrow must have been September 15th. "I think so, Madam Tilly," I replied. Her body was totally stunning and I was desperate to touch her, to feel those small, pert breasts, to run my hands over her smooth, dusky, flawless flesh.

"You are not sure?"

"They don't tell me what date it is, Madam Tilly."

She took a step towards me and my penis throbbed with desperation.

"Do you like your birthday present?" Her lips curled into the merest smile.

"Yes, Madam Tilly."

"You like my body?"

"Yes, Madam Tilly." I could hardly get my words out, my mouth was so dry.

She walked past me and climbed onto the bed laying flat down on her stomach, the same position she'd got me to take a week earlier when she'd taught Elena how beat me with a strap. The single stroke I'd received from Tilly had been the single hardest stroke I'd felt from any of the guards. But all that was just a fleeting memory as I turned my head and looked at her delightful naked rear. Her bottom, round and pert, almost invited me to sink my face into the dark cleft between her buttocks.

"What are you waiting for, prisoner? Lick my ass!" She parted her legs slightly.

I couldn't wait to please her, hoping, with the mention of a birthday present, this just might be the day one of these cruel, sexy women actually relented and gave me something nice instead of the never ending torture. I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself to lower my face towards that incredible arse. I savoured the moment before I leaned forward and buried my face between her buttocks. The feel of the soft flesh on my cheeks and the delicious scent of femininity intoxicated me straight away as I placed my tongue on this most precious arsehole. I licked gently at first, just the way I was used to with Becky. The moans from Tilly told me I had hit the right place.

My penis was rock hard and expectant as I increased the movement of my tongue to lick between her buttocks. I alternated between firm licks and soft ones, reaching down to her pussy and running my tongue right along her arse crack to the top of her buttocks. My enjoyment was enormous, but not as much as Tilly's who moaned with delight as she lifted her bottom to my face.

With my tongue now able to reach further under her to explore more of her pussy, it became too much for her and she swung herself around to lie on her back opening her legs wide. I looked briefly at her face turned to the side with her eyes closed before lowering my mouth onto her, quickly focussing on her pussy. She writhed on the bed, moaning with pleasure. This girl was so turned on, a feeling I recognised so well, but she was going to get release, I already knew that, I had only a glimmer of hope that I would. But regardless of what I needed, I desperately wanted to pleasure this woman.

I licked her pussy teasingly at first, exploring the folds I had had so much practice doing with Becky. I knew I was good at this and I wanted to use my expertise to give the most satisfying of performances to Tilly. I listened to her moans, noting what she liked best, and concentrated on that which gave her most gratification. She was moving her head from side to side with growing pleasure as her climax approached. My penis throbbed as I sensed Tilly's accelerating increase in pleasure, and just as she reached that moment of ecstatic release, I rubbed the flat of my tongue fully across her clitoris with just the right amount of pressure to maximise her enjoyment. She moaned loudly as she held my head to her pussy ensuring she kept the orgasmic waves flowing through her body. It seemed to last an age before I felt her slowly relaxing, all stress and sexual tension released from her stunning body.

I continued to gently lick around her pussy avoiding now the clitoris which would have been over sensitive at that point. This ensured she would gradually be brought back down to earth leaving her fully satisfied and at peace. I felt her hands push my head away and I stood up at the foot of the bed with my penis absolutely bursting for release. This was the moment of truth for me, was she going to give me the birthday present I was so desperate for.

"You did good, prisoner," she said. "I feel so satisfied now with your tongue licking me." She sat up on the bed and swung her legs around. "Stand here in front of me."

OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers
12