David and Becky - Casavana Prison Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as she told me, my rigid penis, dripping with pre-come, standing up inches from her face. She ran the back of her hand gently up its stem causing it to pulse and jerk away from her.

"Oh, it is so desperate, poor thing. I felt like that before you licked me. Now I feel so good." She took her hand away and placed them on the bed on either side of herself, and opening her legs wide, leaned back to look at me. She was so pretty and so sexy. "Your birthday present from your wife is tomorrow. I came to tell you what it is. She wants you to work hard outside; she says you will move three hundred bricks in the prison yard to work hard all day on your birthday."

I opened my mouth in shock and dismay.

Tilly smiled devilishly at me. "Did you think you would get relief for your birthday?" she laughed.

"I thought after ... what I did ... and you naked," I stammered.

"Madam Popescu does not allow orgasms for prisoners." She stood up and walked away from me towards her dressing gown on the floor beside the door.

My penis throbbed with utter desperation as I watched her naked body move across the cell. I was so frustrated and humiliated and suddenly desperation flooded over me. I was helpless in my situation as this stunning sex goddess put the gown on and wrapped it around herself. It was the cruellest act any of them had carried out, I wanted to shout out in rage, but I knew if I did so with her in the cell, I would be severely punished.

"The guards will watch closely tonight on the cameras, so, no masturbation or you will get caned." As she walked through the door, she turned back to me "I will see you in the yard tomorrow for your birthday treat."

I spent the next half an hour shouting obscenities at the cameras, throwing my mattress and pillows around in frustration, doing everything to keep my hands off my aching penis, before calming down and tidying everything up. As calmness settled, my sexual frustration didn't, and I found the humiliation and cruelty I was constantly subjected to was turning me on even more. I lay on my back in full view of the cameras with my erection showing clearly. The submissiveness I was showing in the state I was in did little to help reduce my desperation. With a full day of moving bricks to look forward to on my birthday, tears came to my eyes as Becky's smiling, satisfied face came to my mind. My final thoughts as I drifted off to sleep, were of anger, almost hatred, towards my wife, but they were mixed with my hopes that she would enjoy tomorrow, maybe even having a sex session with Gina and Liam.

I was awakened next morning by Tilly who brought my breakfast. She made absolutely no reference to what had happened the previous night, but she reminded me to finish breakfast, complete whatever else I had to do and be ready in half an hour to be taken to the yard for work. I didn't even get a 'Happy Birthday' from her. I was not in a good mood.

It was only two days since my last day in the yard and my hands and arms were still a little bit achy; I wondered if I would still be required to do my next work day as normal in another couple of days. I wasn't going to risk punishment by asking. I ate my cold, hard boiled egg and two pieces of burnt toast, and drank the tea she'd brought, went to the toilet and had a quick shower.

It must have been about 7am when I reached the yard, escorted by Tilly dressed in a black leather skirt and short black top that revealed her bare midriff. Her legs were bare and on her feet she wore short black boots. Her black hair was tied back, unlike the previous night when it had hung loose onto her shoulders.

She reminded me what I had to do: move one hundred bricks, one at a time from the neat stack at the end of the yard to rebuild the stack at this end. I would be given lunch when I had finished. I would then be required to move the bricks from the new stack, one at a time to rebuild the stack at the far end of the yard. When I had completed that, I would be given a short break with a snack. Only when I had repeated the aimless task a third time, would I be given my evening meal. Working it out in my head, moving each hundred bricks took four hours, and allowing two quarter of an hour breaks, I would be doing this for twelve and a half hours, I would be absolutely exhausted and thoroughly demoralised by the end. And it was my birthday!

It was a little cooler this morning which wasn't a bad thing, but I soon warmed up struggling along with the irritating ankle cuffs and short chain which were a permanent fixture ever since my first day here. The skin on my ankles often flared up, and on three occasions I'd been given antiseptic cream to fight infection during the weeks I'd been here. They never allowed me to remove them though, it was a part of my punishment to remind me I was there not for enjoyment, but to endure a hard time.

Tilly stayed with me all morning, saying nothing to me. On a few occasions, other ladies came to her and chatted for a few minutes, all looking at me with amusement. Even Elena put in an appearance but said nothing to me apart from the deftest of waves as she left. When I had completed the first hundred, a frustrating four hours later, I was brought lunch by Madam Popescu of all people. I couldn't believe my eyes when her delectable form entered through the external yard door dressed immaculately in a tight skirt that reached below her knees, and a blouse buttoned up to her neck. Her straight, short cut silky dark brown hair had hints of dark red, and her face was neatly made up to maximise her seductive look. She was so elegant and so out of place in the barren yard where I was spending my day.

"Good day, prisoner," she said. "Or I should say, Happy Birthday."

I nodded my head, taking care not to speak without permission; this woman held such authority.

"Feel free to speak politely," she said with a smile. "You may eat your lunch while we chat as you are allowed only a short break from your work."

"Thank you, Madam Popescu," I replied, taking a bite out of the thick ham and salad sandwich on dry bread I was given. I was absolutely ravenous.

"I expect you are wondering why you have been given a hard labour punishment on your birthday."

"Yes, Madam Popescu."

"Please be assured, you broke no rules for which you deserve such punishment."

"Then why am I being made to do this."

She took a work pad from the bag she had brought with her and made a few taps on the screen before handing it to me. Becky's smiling face appeared. "Happy birthday, David. I just thought I'd send you this greeting on your birthday to tell you how much I'm missing you and how much I love you. I'm having a great time back home ... with Gina and Liam ... if you know what I mean. Oh, and I do hope you enjoy the birthday present I've asked Madam Popescu to arrange for you. This is my present to you. I thought you'd appreciate a day of hard labour on your birthday while the three of us back home enjoy the day together. Yes, they've come over especially to enjoy your birthday in the best way we know. Anyway, I don't want to keep you from your hard work, and probably Liam's hard penis will require me to do some work on it too, so I'll leave you in Madam Popescu's capable hands and I promise we'll all be thinking about you today. David, thank you so much for being such a wonderful husband. I really do love you so much. Suffer for me." She blew a kiss and the screen froze signifying the end of the message.

I handed the work pad back to Madam Popescu who gave me such a look of satisfaction. "You see, this was completely down to Mrs Emerson, it was her wish you spent the day being punished. You are lucky she didn't request you to be caned as a birthday present. How old are you today?"

"Twenty nine, Madam Popescu."

"Twenty nine strokes of the cane on your bare bottom as a birthday gift from your wife." She smiled at me in such a way, I feared she was considering it. "But, no. She decided a day of hard work will suffice. I must say, I am very impressed with her imagination in the way she treats you so harshly. She would be a welcome addition to our team."

"I'm not sure it would suit her, Madam Popescu as she only likes torturing me. She would want to give pleasure to others just to torment me, so I'm not sure she would deal with other prisoners the way your guards do."

"Perhaps you are correct." She turned to Tilly. "I think it is time to get the prisoner back to work, he is finishing his lunch now, and if he slackens off later when he gets tired, don't hold back on using your strap to encourage him." She looked at me once more as I quickly drank the remains of the orange juice she'd brought me. "It is only a couple of weeks before you find out how long you must remain here. Enjoy the rest of your birthday."

By the time the second session of moving one hundred bricks was complete, we were well into the afternoon, and Gabriela had taken over from Tilly. After just a short break, I embarked on my final stretch, and by this time I was getting very tired. My hands were sore, my legs ached as did the soles of my feet and there was serious chaffing on my ankles. Tilly returned when I was on my last fifteen bricks and she watched me with impatience as I struggled to finish. I could tell she was itching to whack me with the leather strap that rested on her knee and I was surprised she allowed me to finish without using it.

She escorted me back to my cell just as the sun was dropping and the yard was in a dull shade. It was only when we were both in the cell together that she spoke. "You are very tired, prisoner, and need rest. You have had a hard day today on your birthday, haven't you?"

"Yes, Madam Tilly."

"Good, so now to finish the day, you get a present from me."

'What?' I thought, my penis stirred despite my tiredness.

"Lie on the bed for your present," she ordered.

I couldn't believe my ears as I quickly climbed onto my mattress; I was hot and sweaty, but too tired and too aroused to care. I lay on my back with my quickly growing penis reaching full erection.

"No, on your stomach," she snapped. "With a pillow underneath your middle."

My mind was a whirl; what did she mean? I looked at her in surprise.

"I will give you your reward for the pleasure you gave me last night."

She was going give me a beating with the strap! My penis throbbed with the injustice of everything that had happened since yesterday evening, but I obediently turned onto my stomach and placed the pillow underneath me with my throbbing penis on it, precum drooling all over it.

She got her leather strap and stood beside me, laying it gently on my bare buttocks. "I will give you eight strokes with the strap very hard. This is my present to you for your birthday and for reward for last night. Are you confused?"

"Yes, Madam Tilly." I hoped I would get an explanation.

"Good," was the only word she spoke.

The beating began. The strokes she delivered were harder than Izabela's, just as I expected. The single stroke she'd given me days earlier had taught me that, but to receive stroke after stroke, each delivered with perfect timing just before the pain from the previous stroke had subsided ensured the pain not only remained continuous, but increased. I cried and moaned and begged her to stop, but she showed no mercy. How could someone so slight of physique be able to wield such strength was beyond my comprehension. By the time she had delivered the eighth stroke, my bottom was in agony, and my penis had reduced back to a flaccid state.

While I lay on the bed, thoroughly exhausted and broken, she calmly told me to be ready for my evening meal before leaving the cell and locking me in. I was left to contemplate the events, such cruel events, that had begun when she came to my cell yesterday evening. The injustice, the cruelty, the teasing, the frustration and the humiliation of my treatment. But with the sharp tingling in my bruised bottom, I felt my penis growing again. The only glimmer of positivity I could see on the horizon was that Madam Popescu would soon be telling me how many more weeks I would have to endure this torment.

Coming next in chapter 9: My sentence is finally revealed to me.

12