David and Becky - Casavana Prison Ch. 14

Story Info
Dr Petran makes a welcome return.
4.1k words
3.97
8.1k
6

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
316 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 14

Day 118 -- Thursday 26th November 2015

Moving into November, the fourth month I had been here, I was feeling depressed. It was partly due to the non-appearance of Elena who I had become quite friendly with. Although she worked for Madam Popescu and was training to be one of the guards who would have unrestricted access to punishing me, she had treated me well, and we'd confided our problems to each other. Several weeks had gone by since she told me of her frustrations of working in the brothel and how she felt she wasn't being given opportunities to practice using the leather belt on prisoners' bottoms. I had even offered her my own flesh to beat if she ever became so frustrated with those men she had to deal with. Since that day, I had seen nothing of her, and I was dismayed and a little annoyed with her that she'd not bothered to say 'hello', even on my days outside in the yard.

More importantly, the weeks were passing since Elena had sent that message to Cassie. The longer it went without seeing her, the more I was thinking either she hadn't bothered sending it, or Cassie had decided there was no point keeping in contact with me. I really didn't know why I thought a girl with a life of her own a thousand miles away would want to get involved with writing meaningless emails through a third party to a man she hardly knew. But this is what prison does to you; it changes your outlook on reality. Things that are trivial and without any substance suddenly become of earth shattering importance. You develop a feeling the whole world revolves around you and when others don't see it that way, paranoia and frustration sets in.

Every time the cell door was opened over those weeks, I hoped it was Elena with the news I was anxious for. Why my focus changed from Becky to Cassie, I don't know; maybe it was because I no longer expected anything from my wife that would give me hope. I was still angry with her, but I still loved her, and deep down, I wanted life to get back to how it was before she went too far in her desire to torture me for her enjoyment. Maybe it was too much to wish for, she had already gone too far, but whenever I thought of being home with her, without all the sex games, my heart lifted.

Eventually, I did get a visit that cheered me up, but it wasn't from Elena, it was from Dr Petran, who had promised she would be doing prisoner health checks every three months. I didn't really have any faith I'd see her again, but when she breezed into my cell during the afternoon, my eyes lit up. She quickly dismissed Madam Izabela who offered little opposition to the doctor's snappy commands.

"Good afternoon, David," she said without emotion. "How are you coping?"

"Not good, Dr Petran," I answered.

"I see they still have you naked," she said as she approached me and began the same examination as she'd carried out during my first week. "Are you warm enough?"

"They do put the heating on in the cell, so I'd have to say yes. It's going outside that's getting quite cold, but they actually put outdoor electric heaters under the covered part of the yard. That helps."

"Disgraceful!" she uttered. "Treating human beings like that."

Dr Petran was a handsome woman with a strong, overpowering and yet compassionate personality. She did nothing provocative to arouse me, dressed once again in her white coat, but her warm demeanour and her calm controlled attitude was enough to get my penis stirring.

Seeing my reaction must have prompted her next question: "Have you ejaculated since I saw you last?"

Immediately my defences came up and for the first time in her presence, suspicion rose inside me. "I've not enjoyed an orgasm," I said, as if protesting against an allegation. "I've not done it on purpose."

"David," she said calmly, looking me in the eye. "I am not one of your guards, I am your doctor. The question concerns your general health and is not designed to get you into trouble."

"I'm sorry, doctor, but I'm worried what I say will be picked up on the cameras."

"They do not record sound."

I didn't know that; I'd always assumed they did, and I felt quite relieved. "Oh, I didn't realise."

"It is through the emergency intercom next to the door that they can hear you, and that is only if you activate it."

Of course, she was correct, but it hadn't been clearly explained to me. "I've ejaculated twice," I admitted, looking shamefully down at the floor. "But I didn't help it with my hand," I added, looking up at her.

"That's something, I suppose. But it isn't good for your mental health that your only sexual outlet is through involuntary ejaculations. I honestly wish I could do something about this for you, but unfortunately, the laws of the Judicial system would back up Madam Popescu's stance."

She continued her examination, including the anal examination with me laying on my side on the bed. That was very uncomfortable and there was nothing I could do to divert myself from a feeling of humiliation; and not the humiliation that turned me on occasionally when the guards treated me badly.

"I see you have some bruising on your buttocks; I take it you have been receiving regular beatings."

"I hardly need to do anything wrong for them to beat me with those straps they have."

"Barbaric!" she said, tutting.

"Thank you for asking Madam Elena to contact Cassie for me," I said, when she had finished with me and was packing her case up.

She nodded her head, but there was not even a flicker of a smile. "I thought I could trust Elena to do that for you. I knew her when she was a student; some of my duties involve working at the university; mostly medical, but also the psychology side of things. I found her a very likeable young lady and perhaps someone who could change attitudes here."

I didn't want to tell her, Elena was working in the brothel and trying to get onto the femdom side of the prison. "Yes, she comes in to see me occasionally, but I've not seen her for a while so I've not heard anything from Cassie since the reply she sent for me."

"I'm sure she'll get back to you when she finds the time." She turned to leave.

"Will you be coming back to check on me again?" I asked, trying to keep her a little longer, but Dr Petran was obviously a busy woman and had other prisoners to see.

"Hopefully in another three months."

I went to speak again, but she was already out the door with Izabela passing her as she entered the cell.

Day 119 -- Friday 27th November 2015

The longer I was in Casavana, the less I was becoming aware of the exact date. I knew we were in late November from the way I counted my outdoor work days, so I knew Becky's birthday was close. It didn't surprise me when Gabriela came into my cell on this particular morning announcing it was in fact my wife's big day.

"She has a surprise for you." Gabriela's grin did not bode well.

Maybe she was going to visit me, but a trip over would be expensive; she'd be spending money we didn't really have. More than likely, with her birthday coinciding with my normal work day outside in the yard, was she going to double the number of bricks I had to move? It wouldn't have surprised me as her birthday present to me had been to work a long day moving bricks in the yard, so I knew she had that in her arsenal.

When Tilly came that morning to take me out into the yard, there was no mention of anything being changed. I was told to move the usual two hundred, one in the morning, then after lunch, the other hundred. It was a cold day, but it wasn't deemed cold enough for me to be allowed clothing of any type. I was told the temperature now had to be below twelve degrees for me to be awarded that luxury.

The three small electric fires along the covered part of the path I was to walk were fully functioning, and I moved as fast as I could to keep warm, trying to lift my legs as high as the ankle chain allowed. Even then I found it barely acceptable and wished it had been one degree less so I'd have been given some clothing. I had finished my morning of boredom and I was about a quarter through the second phase when the door to the gardens opened and two people walked in. It was Becky, with Gabriela alongside her. My eyes nearly popped out of my head and my heart leaped with joy at seeing my wife after almost four months.

She was wearing a long, dark grey coat with a red scarf around her neck and black boots, but she looked stunning, and as our eyes met, she gave me the sexiest of smiles. As I reached the end of the yard closest to her, I slowed down expecting her to say something, but she stayed silent.

"Keep moving, prisoner," Tilly ordered, rudely catching my attention. "You are still on work duty until you finish all the bricks."

It was so humiliating being told off in front of my wife, and when the intervention from Becky didn't come, I felt even more hurt and humiliated. She stayed for about ten minutes watching me and chatting with Gabriela before they both exited through the same door leaving me annoyed, bewildered and frustrated.

It was late afternoon when I was returned to my cell where I stood under the warm water of the shower for several minutes until it began to run cold. I dried myself, hoping all the time Becky would come for a private visit, especially after flying out here. I lay on my bed, penis fully erect and on full view to the cameras, hoping Becky would be watching. For everything she'd done to me, and the anger and rage I'd felt towards her, I still loved her. When I heard voices outside my cell, my heart leapt. I was on the floor in position as the door to my cell was struck three times. I waited with baited breath as the three locks were released and the cell door swung open.

"A visitor," the harsh voice of Gabriela said before closing the door behind her.

"David." Becky's voice seemed to sing in my ears. "Stand up so I can see you properly."

I stood up, feeling inexplicably embarrassed in my nakedness before my own wife. My penis stood erect, yearning for relief.

She put her hands to her mouth with joy; could I see a tear glisten in the corner of her eye?

"Oh, David, it's so good to see you. It really is, and apart from your hair, or lack of it," she smiled, "you actually look quite well. And it doesn't look like prison's done much harm to your penis." She laughed.

I smiled, but even in my ecstatic mood of seeing her in the flesh, I had learned enough to stay silent until given permission to speak.

"How are you feeling?" she asked. I had my excuse to answer her.

"Desperately missing you, my own bed, my clothes, the apartment, the view across the bay. My freedom."

"I bet you are. It's been four months of hell for you. I can't imagine what you're going through."

She came closer to me. "And making you do that horrible brick carrying in the yard, naked. It's a bit nippy out there, but at least the electric heaters keep you warm. That is shocking treatment." Her smile indicated she wasn't that perturbed by it.

"It's even a bit chilly in here, and they never let you put clothes on. Let's sit on the bed together for a bit." She moved past me and the gentle smell of her perfume intoxicated me. I had to control myself from taking hold of her and giving her a hug.

She pulled a face when she felt how hard and uneven the bed was, but then patted the space beside her for me to join her.

"You know, David, when the opportunity came about for you to come and spend a couple of weeks here, I couldn't believe our luck. The thought of you being here suffering while I was back home with Gina and Liam really got me going. But we'd already done that when you were in prison for that motoring offence. Ok, the difference here was you'd be getting teased and humiliated by beautiful girls, and getting your arse beaten. But two weeks seemed more like a holiday for you. That short time would have been too enjoyable for you."

I looked at Becky inquisitively. Was she about to admit the whole thing was a set up.

"I promise you, David, nothing underhand went on, but when Tashrina agreed to stop the game that gave you that chance to win our money back and offered you two weeks here, the idea of me turning the next card without you knowing did occur to me."

I could tell Becky was becoming aroused as she spoke. My penis was throbbing too, and I just wanted her to take hold of it and stroke it to climax; it was wrong that they would stop a husband and wife interacting sexually.

"I couldn't stop myself from going behind your back and asking Tashrina if she'd turn the card for me to see if you had won or lost. She said she would, only if the bet stood which would mean extra time in her prison for you if you lost. I asked if it was ok for me to make the decision for you. She said because we were married, it was ok. Oh, the thought of one turn of a card deciding between you spending longer than two weeks in a Siskovian femdom prison, or staying home with all debts paid really turned me on, David. I was almost wetting myself with excitement, David. That's why I agreed with her terms and said I'd do it."

She put her warm hand on my bare thigh. "I really didn't expect her to give you nine months for losing that turn of the card, and I was really shocked at the time, but... I don't know whether I should admit this to you..." She seemed genuinely nervous of what she was saying. "... but, when I got home, I became so turned on knowing how long you'd have to suffer here. I was so glad I did what I did; I was so happy when she turned the card and you'd lost. The way it's all turned out has been fantastic for me, for us. You don't hate me for that, do you?"

My mind was in utter turmoil listening to Becky. It was bringing back all the anger and my feelings of betrayal, but most of all, it was reminding me of my wife's extreme selfish attitude towards our sex life. All she was interested in was what gave her the most sexual gratification, and my suffering was what did it. She had no regard to whether I was getting anything out of it, in fact, it seemed she got more pleasure knowing I genuinely hated the torture I was enduring. But, while these thoughts flashed through my mind, my penis throbbed with lustful desire. My brain and my penis were separate entities; At that moment, yes, I did hate her for what she had done to me, but my penis loved her for it.

"I don't know how I feel," I said. "But, of all the mean, cruel things you've done to me, this is by a distance, the worst." The hope was still there that when I got out of here, we could put all this behind us, and because of that, I was going to keep my strong feelings as much to myself as possible.

"I always had an idea what you were going through here, but having seen the reality of it, I understand it even more, and I've got to say, it's harsher than I expected. But I'm glad it is. And you've got five months to go." She squeezed my thigh.

Did she realise how uncaring she sounded?

"Tell me, David. Is it more frustrating not being allowed to come without a cock cage on, or like we do back home when you're teased with the cock cage on?"

I had to think about that for a moment. "Back home, the teases you give me are not for that long when you compare it with here. You usually ban me from pleasure for between one and maybe at the most four weeks. Not being able to get an erection brings my frustration on quicker, so makes the experience of being teased more intense for a shorter period. Here, I'm free to enjoy an erection, but the ban on having an orgasm lasts for nine months, and being able to feel an erection without being allowed to even touch it over such a long period is definitely more frustrating."

"But you could be sneaky and have a sly little wank."

"There are four cameras that watch from different angles. If I'm caught, I will be caned, and being caned by Madam Popescu is horrendous."

"Oh, I know you got twenty strokes from her, was it that bad?"

"It was the most painful experience of my life, and the most humiliating having it done in front of about thirty women. Being naked in front of them was bad enough, but to be caned to that severity for their enjoyment..."

I noticed Becky was fidgeting uncomfortably. Her faced was flushed and I knew she was getting seriously turned on. When she looked deeply into my eyes and began to unravel her scarf and unbutton her coat from the top, I felt my hopes rise. She stood up before me, and with all the buttons released, she took off her coat to reveal her nakedness. Talk about a sight for sore eyes, they nearly popped out of my head; her body was stunning. It had been four months since my eyes had been treated to Becky's perfect naked form; her firm breasts, nipples hard and aroused, her soft, smooth, flawless skin, her slim, shapely waist, neatly trimmed pussy and perfectly shaped bare thighs. Her boots remained on, covering her ankles and calves almost to her knees. She touched herself and moaned.

"David, I'm just so turned on by you being here and everything you've told me. I think I know what gift I want from you for my birthday." She got down onto my bed and spread her legs wide. "Your tongue, and nothing else," she added firmly.

My penis was absolutely bursting with frustration and perilously close to coming without help. I tried to ignore my own distress and focussed on relieving my cruel wife. I knelt between her legs and buried my face into the warm, wet folds of her pussy. The feel, the smell, the taste was utter heaven, and when I ran my tongue up to her throbbing clitoris, she gripped my head and gave a moan of pleasure that would have been heard in the video spy control room even without sound.

Even in my lustful stupor, I was amused by how men were always ridiculed for not being able to last more than a few seconds when having sex, the opposite was happening here. Becky was so feverishly aroused, it took only a few flicks of my tongue on her most sensitive area to bring her to an earth shattering climax. As much as my own chronic frustration was overwhelming me, I wanted to give Becky a slower, more satisfying release that would have blown her away, but I didn't have that chance. She gripped my head and rubbed my face in her wetness, using me to satisfy her cravings. I did my utmost to keep my tongue moving in all those places I knew heightened her pleasure while she revelled in the ecstasy that held her in its grip. Her orgasm seemed to last an age before I felt her relax, but I continued to stroke the outer folds of her pussy with my tongue and kiss the tops of her thighs to help bring her down slowly from her euphoric peak.

I knelt before her, my penis throbbing like never before. Her legs were open wide, so inviting, so available, and I looked at her with lust in my heart. She opened her eyes and saw the struggle within me and smiled.

"You are so desperate for this, aren't you?" She kept her legs wide open.

"Yes, Becky," I replied, my voice catching in my throat.

OllyT
OllyT
316 Followers
12