David and Becky - Casavana Prison Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't have it, David. I know how hard this is for you, and after the orgasm you've given me, the release I feel after it, it must be totally gut wrenching to be refused what you are so desperate for. I love you feeling this way; I want you to suffer badly, and you are. You know what I really want?"

"No," I answered.

She sat up and moved her face close to mine. "To see you caned by Madam Popescu," she whispered, placing a soft hand on my cheek.

She swung herself off the bed and picked up her coat, quickly putting it on before wrapping her scarf around her neck. "I'm going to have to have a shower, but not here, Tashrina said I could use hers if necessary. She and a couple of the others are taking me to a restaurant later for my birthday meal; isn't that kind of them. Then it's back to my hotel for a good night's sleep so I'm ready for my flight home tomorrow."

I went to speak, but she put a finger to my lips. "Careful, no talking, you know the rules. I won't be coming to see you before I leave, but I promise to come over again before the end of your sentence, and definitely if you get caned again. I'm not missing that. So, I don't think there's anything else to say apart from thanking you for a wonderful, satisfying, mind blowing orgasm."

As soon as she left the cell, and the door was locked, I jumped into the shower. I was so aroused; I knew what was coming. So, by getting myself all soaped up with plenty of suds all over me, it was my only hope of covering up what I knew was going to be an inevitable ejaculation. I touched my penis only fleetingly to ensure it was covered in suds, and removed my hands in good time to wash other parts of my body. My hands were well out of the way before I spurted onto the shower wall, but I had no orgasm though, the rest of my wasted sperm just trickled sadly out of my penis as the shower water washed it away.

Having had a shower only a short time earlier, the water quickly went from lukewarm to freezing cold which also helped to completely deaden any glimmer of pleasure. I had made absolutely sure my hands were well away from my penis, concentrating on rubbing my face and head, just in case the guards noticed me come. I jumped out of the cold stream as quickly as was safe and dried myself before laying down, curled up on my mattress with just the memory of the short time I'd spent with Becky.

Coming next in chapter 15: I am surprised when Elena takes advantage of my earlier offer.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
21 Comments
Robin_WildeRobin_Wildeabout 2 years ago

A visit from Becky, Elena mysteriously unavailable, and Dr. Petran again. Love it. While Becky didn’t say she still loved him (only that she loved his suffering), she did express love in her birthday video, and the clues in the very first chapter of Journey suggest that their relationship will somehow survive. That’s good. Becky is a sadist, David a masochist, and while they obviously need to talk about limits, they really are suited for one another.

It’s interesting that we have three characters who seem to have sympathy for poor David: Elena, Cassie, and Dr. Petran. With Elena working on “cruel mind games” to prove her sadism to Madam Popescu, one wonders if the other two are in on it. After all, Dr. Petran mentored Elena. If this is chapter 14 of 16, then it seems pretty clear that David won’t be leaving Casavana in Book 3, and if Elena is looking for something truly sadistic, tricking him into an extended sentence would be just the ticket. One way or another, I’m definitely hoping for a big finish.

In writing a movie script, you’re supposed to follow a formula. A script for a 90 minute movie should be 120 pages long, and you are supposed to end each 20-page segment with a key moment: four “oh shits,” one “oh fuck,” and one “OH MY GOD!” (Next time you watch a movie, look at the distribution of big moments.) The final 20 pages resolve the OMG (whether happily or not) and wrap up the story. Interestingly, you’re more or less following the model with two “oh shits” (David goes to jail and David goes to Casavana). With two books to go, I’m guessing that the end of Chapter 16 is going to be the “oh fuck!” moment we’ve been waiting for. Since David isn’t going to get a chance to fuck, I expect him to be totally fucked.

Your femdom prison resembles real jail. While I don’t have first-hand experience, I’ve got two friends who served time (one for weed, one for porn), and they both talk about boredom, mindless chores, bad food, sadistic guards (not the sexy kind), and the effects of long imprisonment on your mental state. Yes, I’d love to see David receive a lot more active mistreatment and abuse, but it’s your story and you write with enough passion that I find something hot in every chapter. (I’d still like more frequent posting, though.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think there has to be a long term goal for benefitting Becky. I think its time to set up the pace now...unfortunately for David

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excited to read the next chapter, and the one after that!!!

Al_AnonAl_Anonabout 2 years ago

My biggest problem with this 'book' is that we are 14 chapters in (of a stated 16) but only about half-way through his prison term. Yet there is a bunch of stuff that still needs resolution. His un-punished day 1 masturbation; Elana's sadistic 'graduate thesis' idea; what Becky has been up to this whole time; his end of sentence 'finale'; at least one canning for Becky to witness;

Sure time can pass a bit quicker now that things have been established. But that is a lot of stuff to try and wrap up in 2 chapters. Maybe some of it could take part in a 4th book. And maybe a couple could be combined for a double wammy. But it feels like there are more chapter climax moments left than actual chapters. Which means some threads are probably going to be left unresolved, which is deeply unsatisfying.

That being said, fingers are crossed that at some point, Becky (or someone else) cum as they watch David cry. The overall theme of this series is that women get turned on watching poor innocent David suffer. So I'd love to see that play out to its logical conclusion.

To Various Annony's:

You want David to hook up with Cassie. The woman who works for Madam & told David about the card game that got him into this mess in the first place. You really think that she genuinely cares about him? Given the world that David & Becky inhabit, it wouldn't surprise me if, in the off-chance that David divorces Becky for her, she confesses that she chose him as a mark to play a rigged game. Or that she has some prior connection to Becky or Gina. Something to screw David over further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, it would have been a better birthday present for Becky if David did get caned. One hit for each year of her birthday! Now, that would have been a good present for David. His beating would have given both Becky and him a possible orgasm. Just what a loving couple needed to get through the day. Like one person mentioned, "A missed opportunity". Had no idea that there was no sound with the cameras but then how did the jailers know what he said when he threw the food against the door early on?

I am surprised that David has had no nocturnal emissions while he has been in prison. Oh, and this was supposed to be a femdom prison and the guards were being frustrated with other men that paid for their prison stays. I totally expected almost daily beating with the strap but so far David has been treated with kid gloves. I would suggest that he be strung up with a noose around his neck in the middle of his cell. The cameras would watch as he struggles to stay awake so that he does not strangle. Over time he will fall asleep but will awaken when he starts to have his air cut off. Eventually he will strangle and the guards will rescue him at the last second. The revive him but then start over again. After a few times the guards stop just because they get bored. When the temp drops I hope that he only gets some flip-flops to keep his feet from getting too cold. We still have no idea how he is coping with the shackles on his ankles. It must be torture for him and the doctor does not seem to be concerned. He has been in them for almost four months now.

Four months may not be enough time for Becky to start showing but it is clear that she does love seeing him in pain and being tortured. Why did the prison not send a video of him getting caned? Another missed opportunity to twist the knife. As one commentor mentioned, David should be fitted with a punishment cock cage. When Becky got her orgasm I am surprised that David did not cum too. Would like to see more femdom. Maybe a few weeks David will be transferred to the male prison so a train can be run on him? Hopefully we will not be suddenly brought to the end of his prison time but will enjoy more punishment over the next five months.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Unexpected Turn Ch. 01 Man loses prostate, sexual relationship evolves.in Loving Wives
Cuckolds Regret A man finds out cuckolding is not what he wanted.in Fetish
His Desperate Need Ch. 01 Robert learns from a stunning woman how deep a need can go.in BDSM
It's What I Want Hotwife decides what she wants.in Loving Wives
Laura Ch. 01 A very special sort of women's prison.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories