Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Worst seriously? Wtf olly atleast I want Becky to get canned for her sins or divorce from David

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How does Becky even know what she’s doing is evil when David doesn’t even voice his sadness to her. She may think that he’s okay with everything, absolutely horrendous main character. Feeling Casavana will end up becoming Casavana part 2 at this rate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still an entertaining and fascinating story. How he has the ability, for whatever mindset or reason, not to tell his wife to totally F off is frustrating to the max. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope when he gets back home from this hell hole he finally gets the balls to tell Becky to fu#k off and hooks up with Cassie his so called wife is nothing but a sadistic whore and he deserves better than that slut after what she has done to him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

time to dump the slut of a wife and go with Cassie wife is just a sadistic whore better ones than her she finally admitted it was her that caused him to be locked up for so long and now she is there just to frustrate him hopefully you will not have him go back to the slut but move on with out her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story is really slow, becky admitting stuff is so cruel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful chapter. One of the best of this series, a series full of very good chapters. Wow, we learned a lot. Becky is apparently not pregnant, Becky was only partially responsible for the imprisonment. This leaves open hearing more about MP's kinks, she really just wants to put it to David, loves locking him up for its own sake. That is hot. OllyT, one request. If David is going away for five years, please please release the next series asap (at least an early chapter or two when he will hopefully be released). We are on pins and needles, loving all aspects of his suffering but also not wanting him to have his life ruined. We do care about the characters. It will be torture for us to wait and see if he ever gets home. I hope he eventually gets home, and he and Becky have some kind of kinky life together. Also, how great is it that we are having these discussions? I echo the compliment from the commenter on the previous chapter, you have created something that has transcended the confines of this genre and this medium. Well done! And thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

so the whore came for a visit just to be a sadistic slut and show what he can't have the whore even told him that she as much caused this so he was thrown into this jail where he is to be punished for what she caused and now the slut wants to see him caned and bets are he will be caned for no reason other than she wants to see it hopefully when he finally gets out he will go and find Cassie and try to find a life with her not the whore and her friends time to toss the whore out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After knowing Becky's actual selfish mind from her, if david just DENIED becky this time from her orgasm the whole fate will be changed for him...

Maybe be he'll be released or what worst can happen than already happened ?

Yours stories become less erotic... We came to read the story just because we are curious of what will happened to david...

ABIIIIABIIIIabout 2 years ago

I used to believe that Becky loved him. She would say that she loved him and she behaved in ways that made it believable (in the context of who she was in terms of her kinks). All that seems to have changed. She no longer even tells him that she loves him. In this chapter she only used the L-word in this context, "I love you feeling this way; I want you to suffer badly..." So she loves seeing him suffer but she doesn't love him. That's so sad for me to witness. Maybe I'm the last to realize that David is going to have to stay away from her after he gets out (in 5 months or 5 years). Becky's soul is now completely black. Maybe it always was, but now it is finally clear to me. She wasn't even willing to toss him a morsel of hope or tenderness. If I were David, her visit would have left me crushed. Amazing how selfish she has become. I don't know where this story can go from here. The only happy ending seems to be for a reversal of fortunes -- for Becky's world to fold in on itself (as David's has). But there has been no foreshadowing of that, so I can't imagine this story taking that direction.

And on a completely different topic, I can't understand why Becky and David are supposedly so poor. They inherited a beautiful seaside building with multiple view apartments. So, I am imaging they pay no rent and no mortgage. Becky works (she's an accountant) and they have no children. And with David in jail, her food bill must have dropped. That seems (to me) as if it might be one of the weakest aspects of this story. OllyT, if you want them to be poor, then why didn't you make them poor? As I picture it, they must have loads of money in the bank and a positive cash flow (able to save over 50% of her income and their rental income).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another superb chapter! Becky's cruelty and selfishness seem to be limitless but there is no doubt that David relishes the treatment in his own twisted way. I go back and forth as to whether David is truly consenting, and if he is not, the story is darker than it needs to be. Perhaps he can be given an explicit opportunity to end his suffering with the choice to continue if that is what Becky wants?

Jess_von_DunajewJess_von_Dunajewabout 2 years ago

Becky is really welcomed. It is sad she cannot visit us more often. This prison should improve in some aspects. For instance should elminate the boting non end hours siting in the bed of the cell. There are this suggesting implements on the wall. they can be audio of other people being treated, there can be strap-on treatment and many other things that will reduce the boring both for David and for the guardians

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 2 years ago

There is no longer any eroticism in this now-boring story. Becky evidently does not love David so his suffering for her is absurd and pointless. All we see in each chapter is the same, repeating, hopelessness of David’s plight. Torture, sexual deprivation, unending sadism, and idiotic and inexplicable love for his uncaring wife. Even Stockholm Syndrome can’t explain his feelings and behavior. And I suspect the entire casino event with monitory losses and card game losses was rigged by agreement between Becky and the Madam. Normally I look forward to the next chapter of a multi-part novel. Now my feelings are a combination of dread and just wanting to get this over with.

william48william48about 2 years ago

Well dear old bitch Becky is turning out to be a real sociopath, but 3 months in solitary confinement is not going to hep our hero realise that and escape from her. It is surprising that Dr Petran has not said anything about that or done something to deal with the psychological effects of long term solitary confinement, Still this isnt the real world so the poor sod will just have to get on with suffering

Other than being in solitary though, conditions dont seem too bad. Heating in his cell, a hot shower and heaters in the yard when he does his exercises .I have been to holiday camps with worse conditions than that. I mean a heater for the guards watching him in the yard yes, but if he gets cold out there they should just make him work harder.

Anyway, a riveting story, great fun and well written. Cant wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why wouldn't she give him a hand job, that would mean he would get caned before she left, a much better birthday present for her... Missed opportunity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Continuing to read since I’ve invested this much time in it. If he’s still in the prison at the end of this story, or it’s clear his abuse will continue into the next story, I’m out. 3 full stories of his abuse with no interesting opposition from him is too boring. Maybe I’ll come back in a year or so and see if anything ever changed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, it would have been a better birthday present for Becky if David did get caned. One hit for each year of her birthday! Now, that would have been a good present for David. His beating would have given both Becky and him a possible orgasm. Just what a loving couple needed to get through the day. Like one person mentioned, "A missed opportunity". Had no idea that there was no sound with the cameras but then how did the jailers know what he said when he threw the food against the door early on?

I am surprised that David has had no nocturnal emissions while he has been in prison. Oh, and this was supposed to be a femdom prison and the guards were being frustrated with other men that paid for their prison stays. I totally expected almost daily beating with the strap but so far David has been treated with kid gloves. I would suggest that he be strung up with a noose around his neck in the middle of his cell. The cameras would watch as he struggles to stay awake so that he does not strangle. Over time he will fall asleep but will awaken when he starts to have his air cut off. Eventually he will strangle and the guards will rescue him at the last second. The revive him but then start over again. After a few times the guards stop just because they get bored. When the temp drops I hope that he only gets some flip-flops to keep his feet from getting too cold. We still have no idea how he is coping with the shackles on his ankles. It must be torture for him and the doctor does not seem to be concerned. He has been in them for almost four months now.

Four months may not be enough time for Becky to start showing but it is clear that she does love seeing him in pain and being tortured. Why did the prison not send a video of him getting caned? Another missed opportunity to twist the knife. As one commentor mentioned, David should be fitted with a punishment cock cage. When Becky got her orgasm I am surprised that David did not cum too. Would like to see more femdom. Maybe a few weeks David will be transferred to the male prison so a train can be run on him? Hopefully we will not be suddenly brought to the end of his prison time but will enjoy more punishment over the next five months.

Al_AnonAl_Anonabout 2 years ago

My biggest problem with this 'book' is that we are 14 chapters in (of a stated 16) but only about half-way through his prison term. Yet there is a bunch of stuff that still needs resolution. His un-punished day 1 masturbation; Elana's sadistic 'graduate thesis' idea; what Becky has been up to this whole time; his end of sentence 'finale'; at least one canning for Becky to witness;

Sure time can pass a bit quicker now that things have been established. But that is a lot of stuff to try and wrap up in 2 chapters. Maybe some of it could take part in a 4th book. And maybe a couple could be combined for a double wammy. But it feels like there are more chapter climax moments left than actual chapters. Which means some threads are probably going to be left unresolved, which is deeply unsatisfying.

That being said, fingers are crossed that at some point, Becky (or someone else) cum as they watch David cry. The overall theme of this series is that women get turned on watching poor innocent David suffer. So I'd love to see that play out to its logical conclusion.

To Various Annony's:

You want David to hook up with Cassie. The woman who works for Madam & told David about the card game that got him into this mess in the first place. You really think that she genuinely cares about him? Given the world that David & Becky inhabit, it wouldn't surprise me if, in the off-chance that David divorces Becky for her, she confesses that she chose him as a mark to play a rigged game. Or that she has some prior connection to Becky or Gina. Something to screw David over further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excited to read the next chapter, and the one after that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think there has to be a long term goal for benefitting Becky. I think its time to set up the pace now...unfortunately for David

Robin_WildeRobin_Wildeabout 2 years ago

A visit from Becky, Elena mysteriously unavailable, and Dr. Petran again. Love it. While Becky didn’t say she still loved him (only that she loved his suffering), she did express love in her birthday video, and the clues in the very first chapter of Journey suggest that their relationship will somehow survive. That’s good. Becky is a sadist, David a masochist, and while they obviously need to talk about limits, they really are suited for one another.

It’s interesting that we have three characters who seem to have sympathy for poor David: Elena, Cassie, and Dr. Petran. With Elena working on “cruel mind games” to prove her sadism to Madam Popescu, one wonders if the other two are in on it. After all, Dr. Petran mentored Elena. If this is chapter 14 of 16, then it seems pretty clear that David won’t be leaving Casavana in Book 3, and if Elena is looking for something truly sadistic, tricking him into an extended sentence would be just the ticket. One way or another, I’m definitely hoping for a big finish.

In writing a movie script, you’re supposed to follow a formula. A script for a 90 minute movie should be 120 pages long, and you are supposed to end each 20-page segment with a key moment: four “oh shits,” one “oh fuck,” and one “OH MY GOD!” (Next time you watch a movie, look at the distribution of big moments.) The final 20 pages resolve the OMG (whether happily or not) and wrap up the story. Interestingly, you’re more or less following the model with two “oh shits” (David goes to jail and David goes to Casavana). With two books to go, I’m guessing that the end of Chapter 16 is going to be the “oh fuck!” moment we’ve been waiting for. Since David isn’t going to get a chance to fuck, I expect him to be totally fucked.

Your femdom prison resembles real jail. While I don’t have first-hand experience, I’ve got two friends who served time (one for weed, one for porn), and they both talk about boredom, mindless chores, bad food, sadistic guards (not the sexy kind), and the effects of long imprisonment on your mental state. Yes, I’d love to see David receive a lot more active mistreatment and abuse, but it’s your story and you write with enough passion that I find something hot in every chapter. (I’d still like more frequent posting, though.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous