David and Becky - Foolish Choices Ch. 21

Story Info
Humiliated in front of my representative.
3.8k words
3.65
10.7k
2

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 21

Day 544 -- Wednesday 25th January 2017

With three days to go before my re-sentencing case was due to be heard, Justyna came to my cell accompanied by Kateryna Melnyk. Justyna had her normal clothes of leggings, ankle boots and a short leather jacket, while Kateryna wore a long fur coat down to her boots which immediately had me worried. How often had guards or spa girls come into my cell dressed like this and then taken off their long coats to reveal their naked bodies to me. Facing them both, I detected amusement in each of their pretty faces, but despite their sexual attraction, I could muster little more than a slight attempt at a semi erection.

"You are a lucky boy," Justyna said to me.

What did she mean, had the re-sentencing been cancelled?

"What is the best news you would like to hear, prisoner?" she asked.

"That I was definitely going home on my original date, Madam Justyna."

"And if that was true, what else would you like to happen before you went home?"

I looked at Kateryna as she took off her fur coat and dropped it to the floor. She was naked apart from her boots. I swallowed hard and my penis hardened a little more.

"I'm not sure I know what you mean, Madam Justyna."

"If Madam Popescu said the whipping you received from the prison guards was wrong, and you could ask for anything from Kateryna to make it ok, what would you ask for?"

Kateryna wrapped her hand around my penis and I let out a low moan of pleasure.

"I think I would ask her to give me an orgasm," I answered slowly and cautiously.

"So, two bits of good news would be, no extra prison sentence and Kateryna to give you a hand job to make up for the whipping?" Justyna said, as if for clarification.

"Er, yes, Madam Justyna."

While Kateryna played sexily with my penis, Justyna continued talking to me. "You know I hate it if nice things happen to my prisoners, but if Madam Popescu gives orders, I have to do what she says. But, she leaves it to me how I carry out her orders." She stepped aside and pointed to the wall with the variously positioned metal rings drilled into it. "Take the prisoner to stand there," she said to the very naked Kateryna who gently led me, holding onto my now fully erect penis.

From the depths of despair, worrying about what would happen in court, I was suddenly feeling uplifting thoughts that I really was going home in a few days. And had Madam Popescu really decided, authorising that whipping was wrong? Was this the way she was going to keep it quiet, by letting one of her spa girls finally relieve my desperate sexual tension? I had been given false hope many times before that my sexual frustration would be relieved. But this time, with only days to go, had Madam Popescu decided I was so close to the end of my ordeal, there was no point frustrating me any longer?

"I will not allow you to have an orgasm laying comfortable of the bed," Justyna said as she unattached the ankle cuffs and fastened me by the wrists and ankles in a spread-eagled position to the ring bolts.

She stepped back and watched as Kateryna really got to work on me, rubbing her soft, warm naked flesh up against mine. Her hands wandered across my chest, tickling and caressing my stiffening nipples; her lips, tongue and teeth tantalising my neck, face and mouth. My penis was soon throbbing unmercifully, pre-cum running down the rock hard shaft then down to the floor. She soon reached down, and using the smooth, thick juice, slid her hand up and down its length, rolling gently around the bulbous head. She was sending shivers of delight throughout my body and I could barely keep my legs from shaking, such was my lust.

With a gentle kiss on my lips, Kateryna whispered to me. "You are ready to come?" It was a question.

"Yes," I croaked.

She knelt down in front of me and took the end of my penis into her mouth, her tongue licking over the end sending a tsunami of lustful pleasure surging through me. Her hand stroked the length of its stem drawing my long awaited orgasm closer. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensations that flowed through my most erogenous parts, knowing my whole life was close to changing for the better.

Justyna's voice quietly invaded my overwhelming feelings of pleasure, her words hardly registering with me. "If only those things would happen like that for you," she said.

What did she say? The pleasure was mounting as Kateryna continued her work.

"Unfortunately for you, I asked only what you would like," Justyna said. "Not what will happen."

What was she talking about? I was becoming distracted from the pleasure Kateryna was giving me.

"I was only interested in what you would like to happen," she repeated.

I looked at Justyna who was smiling back at me, but the pleasure was close to reaching where I needed it to be.

"I only wanted a short chat with you before your attorney came to see you about your re-sentencing trial."

"What?!" I said aloud, the cold realisation of what she was saying to me finally hitting home.

"Naughty prisoner, speaking without permission," she said, tutting triumphantly. "Stop now, Kateryna, before he enjoys it too much.

Immediately, the girl from the spa stood up, kissed my cheek and put her coat on. My penis was standing rock hard, pulsing without hope of reaching climax. They had done it to me again, but in the most cruel and frustrating way; actually hinting I was to be released without any problem in six days and being given an orgasm as compensation for the whipping I'd been given.

To make it even worse, as Kateryna disappeared out the door, I heard different sets of footsteps approach from outside; the scrape of high heels on the stone floor. I couldn't hide my embarrassment when Gabriela entered with a very smartly dressed young woman in a matching grey jacket and skirt, her blonde hair resting on her shoulders and wearing thick black rimmed glasses on her handsome face. She looked shocked and embarrassed as she looked me up and down.

"Oh!" she exclaimed.

"Your legal representative is here," Gabriela said

The woman turned to Gabriela "I wasn't expecting him to be naked. Why does he have no clothes to wear? And why is he chained to the wall?" Her English was very good.

At least no mention of my erection, still bobbing after being stimulated by the gorgeous Kateryna. Justyna looked at me, a grin almost appearing, she certainly looked happy about both me and my visitor feeling uncomfortable. "Prisoners in this wing are always kept naked. It is part of their punishment."

"But he is chained up ... like that." Now she did point to my erection that was beginning to wilt. How embarrassing I felt being in such a humiliating position before this woman, with no way to cover myself.

"If it is a problem, we will release him," said Justyna.

"What is he like that for?" she continued to probe.

"It is normal practice for prisoners to be treated like this in here." Gabriela answered as if it was obvious.

At least she and Justyna began to unlock the straps securing me to the rings so I could step away freely from the wall. However, the ankle straps were reattached.

"Has he no clothes he can put on for this meeting?"

"No," Gabriela said, bluntly.

"I see," she said, flustered by the answer. "He must be allowed clothes for court."

"As you wish. He will be given prison pants and shirt to wear on the day," she replied abruptly. "We will wait outside until you are finished." She turned and left with Justyna right behind her, leaving us both in the cell together.

"My name is Catina Mitrea, and I will represent you in court. I am so sorry you have to be naked in here with me, it must be very shameful for you, but I will try not to embarrass you too much."

My heart melted at someone actually considering my feelings. I still felt highly embarrassed having been strung up naked to the wall with my erection on full show to her. But, it was such a rarity that I was shown any sort of compassion while I'd been in Casavana. The doctor I'd seen a few times had shown me kindness and respect, and strangely enough, the woman who was trying to add years on to my sentence, Elena, had been the only other.

"Don't worry about it, Madam Mitrea, I'm used to being naked in front of women. I've been here like this for eighteen months."

"And I am here to try to stop you staying any longer than necessary. May I confirm when should your present sentence end?"

"On January 31st."

"In six days? January 31st 2017?"

"Yes, that's what I'm still hoping for."

She wrote it down on her pad. "It is so unfortunate that this should happen so close to your release. You must have been very much looking forward to going home. I wondered why this case had been pushed through so quickly. Please sit on your bed, you may feel more comfortable to cover yourself with the pillow if you like."

I did as she suggested holding the pillow over my semi erect penis. I wished she would stop being so nice to me, I knew I was going to get another erection and that would be even more embarrassing for us both.

"I had a quick look at your record in here and see you were here for a nine month sentence for a gambling debt?" She looked up from her notes.

"Yes, Madam Mitrea," I answered.

"Please call me, Cat," she said with a smile. "And please try to be more relaxed with me. I am on your side."

I was so used to calling women by the title, Madam, it was hard to break away from the habit. "Thank you, Cat. I will. But I don't know how I can relax with the threat of such a long extension being added to my sentence."

She smiled sympathetically, which I read as, 'yes you will lose the case and have to stay for another two and a half years as there's nothing I can really do to help'.

"I understand, but please try to be optimistic. So, this nine month sentence was not the end of your time here. Why have you been here for twice that time?"

I felt awkward explaining the situation. "Because this is the female domination wing of the prison, my wife thought it would be a good idea for me to stay three extra months. Madam Popescu accepted that as further retribution for the debt I owed her." It sounded so stupid the way I was describing it, but I wasn't going to tell her Becky wanted me to stay so she could have three more months with her boyfriend.

She looked through her notes. "Yes, it says here, your sentence was extended by three months by mutual consent between you and Madam Popescu. It gives no other reason." She looked towards me again for further clarification.

"Yes, it's all because I owed Madam Popescu money."

"But it gives no reason for your extra three months which does look a little unusual. An extension to a lawful prison sentence must have legal reasons recorded, but for some reason there is nothing here."

"It was a mutually agreed arrangement which was also kept private."

"So, you were in full agreement with this?" She was looking at me as if I was lying.

"It sounds insane, I know ... but yes, I did agree to it."

Looking a little perplexed, she shook her head. "Ok, moving on, your sentence was increased by a further six months due to a sex related charge."

"This is the really confusing part," I said, feeling even more foolish. "Three weeks before the end of my sentence, Madam Popescu offered me the chance of an early release."

"A chance at early release that resulted in another extension to you sentence?" She was looking very quizzically at me, obviously never having come across such a bizarre case as mine.

"She offered me a gamble?"

"A gamble? With your freedom?"

"She knew I liked an occasional gamble, which was why I was here in the first place. It was a chance to go home straight away, three weeks early. I was given a random choice of four possibilities. One was to go home straight away, three weeks early, which I was desperate for. The second choice was to stay to the end of my original release date just three weeks later which was what I expected anyway. The third possible outcome was for three weeks to be added to the end of my original release date ... but the last possible option was, I would have six extra months added to my sentence. It was a stupid risk I took just to get a three week early release."

She was shaking her head again. "Do you have a problem with gambling?"

"I didn't think I did until I came here," I conceded.

"And of course, you randomly selected the six months extra."

"Unfortunately, yes."

"But why did they put down on your record that you committed a crime of a sexual nature."

"Madam Popescu had to put something down on the charge sheet to make my six month sentence legal."

"So, you didn't sexually assault anyone?"

"I was accused of making an inappropriate request of one of my guards."

"What sort of inappropriate request?"

This was embarrassing. "Er, I was supposed to have asked her for hand relief." I could feel my face redden.

"That is not sexual assault or a crime of a sexual nature in any way."

I shrugged.

"It can be weakly argued that it was sexual intimidation of a person, but it would not warrant a prison sentence at all."

"So, can you get me released?" My hopes rose.

"You pleaded guilty to the charge of a sex offence, and that is what is on your record. There are no further details of the nature of this offence. You were foolish to accept this, David. Was nothing explained to you regarding this charge?"

"No, it was all very informal."

"Even if it was an informal arrangement, Madam Popescu was very careless to enter a charge and convict you of a sexual offence. And to not even record the nature of the offence in the conviction report is a gross error. The problem for our situation is that the recorded offence could be considered by the court as anything from an inappropriate touch to you forcing yourself on a woman."

"And the frustrating thing is, even charging me with asking a guard for a sexual favour was a lie. It was just a fabrication."

"Has there been any other incidents while you've been here regarding your treatment you wish to tell me about?"

"Don't forget this is the female domination part of the prison so most of my treatment has been related to that. I've been caned on three occasions."

She wrote something down before looking up at me eagerly. "Please explain why you were caned."

Now I felt even more embarrassed, almost to the point I was sorry I'd mentioned it.

"Oh, just for breaking prison rules."

"Can you be more specific?"

Oh no, she was really pressing this. "I was told of certain rules of a personal nature I wasn't allowed to break."

"Please be specific."

I wasn't going to be spared the embarrassment. "The no masturbation rule."

Catina frowned. "You were caned for masturbating?"

I felt my cheeks go red despite everything I'd done in my cell over the last eighteen months being visible on cctv and spending nearly all of that time naked in front of clothed women. "Yes."

"Masturbation is technically banned in prisons in most countries, but almost never enforced. So, Madam Popescu enforces this rule with the threat of judicial caning if broken?"

"Yes."

"How many strokes were you given on each occasion?"

"The first time it was twenty, the second, forty and the third, sixty."

She winced. "Ouch, that was brutal. She took care not to exceed the maximum legal number of sixty strokes for a Judicially recorded caning. But it is grossly sadistic to cane someone so severely just for relieving sexual tension."

I shrugged. "I know, and to make it worse, it was done in front of an audience of women."

"Where did the punishment take place?"

"It was in a large room where the tv screen is on the wall. It's like a recreation room."

"I see," she said, writing once again on her pad.

"Were you seen by a doctor after any of these canings?"

"Dr Petran saw me a couple of weeks after the last one."

"Did she have any comment about these judicial canings?"

"After my third caning of sixty strokes, she told me I shouldn't have received more than the sixty I was sentenced to, by law."

"What do you mean? Did you receive more than sixty strokes?"

"Yes, I was given an extra six strokes from one of the audience half way through the caning, and even Madam Popescu gave me an extra one at the end. The doctor asked if I wanted to put in an official complaint, but even she thought it would be unwise in the end as I could have left myself open to reprisals."

She was continuing to take notes; writing quickly as I spoke.

When she finished, she turned to me, and with a serious expression on her face, said: "I will be meeting with Elena later to discuss your case, amongst others in Casavana. Just one question to finish: If she offered a deal regarding your re-sentencing, would you be open to accept it?"

"A deal?"

"It is something that happens in Siskovian courts. To save the cost of going through a trial, the prosecutor offers a lower sentence to the defendant if they agree not to contest. For example, Elena is asking the court to impose a three year sentence, but may offer you two years if you agree not to contest. It may even be lower."

That sounded such a bleak proposition and somehow made my hopeless position so clear to me. "I don't know," I answered. "I'm not going to win this, am I?"

"I'm sorry I had to put that question to you, but we have to be prepared for any eventuality."

"If only Madam Popescu would testify on my behalf, she more or less told me she would be able to get me off this if she did."

Catina nodded her head. "If she said she is on your side, her testimony would have been strong in your favour, but sadly, it would not be normal for another Judge to intervene. It is not etiquette."

"It's so frustrating," I said, a feeling of anger welling up inside me. "I'd prefer not to accept a sentencing deal which would guarantee me staying here."

"I can understand that, leave it with me, I have plenty to be getting on with, I will consider what you have told me and see what I can come up with."

She put her notepad in her bag and stood up.

I stood up also, holding the pillow to my groin. "What are my chances of escaping a longer sentence?"

She sighed and looked briefly at the ground. "There might be an opportunity for me to have a discussion with the Judge before the court session, but it would have to include the opposition. If so, I will bring up all of these points and see if we can come to an arrangement."

"Will I be going home in six days?"

"I really don't know until I speak to Elena later, and maybe Judge Olarescu on Saturday. I will do my best."

"Do you know Elena; you called her by her first name."

"Yes, we work together on these sentencing disputes."

"Can I warn you about her, Cat. Don't trust her, she's tricked me and accused me in the past of things I didn't do. And I have it on good authority she is targeting me specifically to increase my sentence for her own reasons."

OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers
12