David and Becky - Foolish Choices Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me as if seeing a prisoner who had become paranoid about his incarceration and was clutching at any straw he could reach to save himself. "Elena is a good friend of mine. Please relax for now and let me see what I can do for you."

I could have bitten my tongue off for saying that about Elena. It had been going so well until I made a derogatory comment about her friend. Would that go against me? Nothing I had heard from Catina Mitrea made me feel any better, but why should I feel optimistic when all I'd experienced in the last couple of years was defeat in any dealings I'd had with the sadistic women that surrounded me? I was almost resigned to spending the rest of my life in this place, unable to ever escape the system that seemed focussed on keeping me here.

I lay on my bed feeling utterly depressed. Not even the thoughts of Cassie could raise my spirits, certainly thoughts of Becky were not going to help, the evil bitch who had put me in this predicament in the first place. My mind was very clear as to what I would be saying to her when I eventually got out of this hellhole, but would I ever get out to be able to say it to her?

Coming next in chapter 22: My day in court arrives.

12