Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
william48william48almost 2 years ago

Well that's it. I have lost whatever sympathy I may have had left for this pathetic loser. If he can't admit to his lawyer how these women have manipulated and abused him to try and save himself, then he deserves whatever they are going to do to him.

A psychiatric hospital might be more appropriate than prison, this guy is clearly mad as a box of frogs.

FutafemdomFutafemdomalmost 2 years ago

It’s like watching a time dilated car crash, impossibly slow and no hope for anything good to happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looks like another kangaroo court where even his representative is friends with everyone looking to jail him, this was all over what, 7,000 GBP? Probably overthinking this whole thing again, but Popsecu could be pretty easily compelled to testify, and given the shoddy paper trail she's left lying would be difficult on her. At this point, with all the cards on the table, there really isn't any incentive for David to protect anyone, like they're going to needlessly extend his sentence indefinitely anyway, and they're going to give him the harshest possible punishments anyway, what incentive is there for compliance, good behavior, or cooperation? So they send him to federal jail, then he can call real legal representation and his country's embassy and get out almost immediately, and at this point regular prison would definitely be preferable to what he's getting, even for someone who enjoys this kind of thing. I guess I'm saying that this story has kind of run it's course here, like despite everything David doesn't really strike me as "broken" and it's hard to picture a character who just sits here and takes another three years on the chin, or two years as a "plea bargain." Any rational actor at this point would try to jump legal systems or a good old fashioned prison break, again what incentive does David have to comply with anything anymore? Good behavior gets punished the same as bad, it's simple psychology and even dogs pick up on it.

mikeylistensmikeylistensalmost 2 years ago

Quite a clever story I must admit. While being quite a stretch in fantasy, the narrative and dialogue make it seem somehow plausible and believable. Being at the mercy of dominant, sadistic, manipulative woman who continue to endlessly tease, torture, taunt, and treat David like a real prisoner has held my interest in each and every chapter. It's quite a contrast between Becky's life and David's, and contrast is everything

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If he had a little brain(and spine), he'll STOP eating any food from now on... 6 days is enough for a strike, no judge is going to put a man of weak health in prison. Or at least he will in a hospital and can get an opportunity to contact somebody outside.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should have been naked in front of his representative. And definitely he should stand naked in front of the court. And too bad he is going to be released.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish I had checked out at the extra 3 months.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

going on too long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Prediction of the day:

Becky is present at the trial, and even though judges supposedly show a lot of respect to each other, Popescu gets her hand slapped for exceeding 60 strokes of the cane (but retains her position). David, however, still gets a longer sentence ... maybe 'just' another year. And then surprise (the thing MP and Becky talked about), Becky assumes a role at the prison, possibly becoming head guard.

StormXStormXalmost 2 years ago

Next chapter ... Kangaroo court where Elena's good friend (and likely lover) enjoys after trial drinks and laughs with the warden and her lover the trail judgr. Together they recall how excited they got watching David break down when the 10 year extension was handed down. Which was only exceeded by the joy they took when Becky terrified that David force her to have sex with other men and women. Touching their glasses they all toasted to David's Foolish choices. Fade to black.

Realman12Realman12almost 2 years ago

Catina Mitrea seems to be serious about her job and the story may tum to either way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic. This was such a good story. Now a complete train wreck. If only I could go back and not start reading in the first place. This time, I'll opt for the blue pill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just torture porn of a mentally ill character. Three books and he continues to just go along with all the abuse. He hasn’t grown, changed or developed as a character. There really isn’t a story anymore. It is just another act of cruelty each installment that the reader knows will never end in anything good for David. Even if this is some final mind fuck of David and he is released to go home with Becky, he has not changed in all these years. Right now he has been imprisoned 19 months (counting the traffic sentence) for Becky’s bullshit. He will go right back to his cock cage, Gina’s cane and be a willing cuckold for Becky and her crowd of boy toys. Just not much left for this story unless one inexplicably enjoys reading of the same guys abuse over and over and over and over and over and over and over

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think Olly said he was finished at 5 books. I hope the prison story doesn’t carry on to book 5.

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomalmost 2 years ago

I'm wondering if this entire threat from Elena is just a ploy to get him to agree to a longer sentence, and in reality she has nothing that would actually hold up in a court of law. Honestly for him staying in prison to be interesting I would need to see a lot more humiliation, teasing, edging, and worshiping of the guards. His usually routine of labor and cannings have just been done too much. I think a big twist would also be great where Becky and Elena are in a secret relationship, or Becky and madam Popescu or something, and turn into into a lesbian cuckolding story.

xIntrusionxxIntrusionxalmost 2 years ago

So the way I see it, there's a handful of ways this could play out.

1) David ends up winning his trial (somehow) and ends up being released at the expected date. I think we all know it's EXTREMELY unlikely that this is what happens, but it's a possibility.

2) David outright loses his trial and is sentenced to more time in prison (up to 2.5 more years).

3) David takes a plea bargain, only to find out he would have won his trial if he fought it but the agreement is nonetheless binding.

4) David rejects the plea bargain, only to lose at trial and end up staying longer than he otherwise would have had to if he had taken it.

5) Lastly, and this is an EXTREME long shot but I want to account for it, there's a slight chance that some of the other commenters are right and that this is a ruse to toy with him one final time before he leaves (possibly even getting out a couple weeks early). I put the likelihood of this option at basically 0, but again it's an option that needs to at least be expressed.

There are obviously variations on how these would each play out, but I think those are the main outcomes that could happen.

There are also various questions that will be revealed at some point, likely in the next chapter. For example, 1) why would Elena do this? Other than wanting to be unnecessarily cruel, she knows David doesn't deserve this and this seems beyond the pale even for these sadistic women. 2) What did Pompescu say to Becky? and lastly, 3) if David DOES lose and have to stay longer (about a 99% chance) then where does Olly take this story for the final book? Teasing/labour/caning for the 40th chapter isn't going to cut it, so what happens?

My personal prediction is that David will lose his trial and have to spend more time in prison. Between the 4th and 5th book there will be a time skip to when he gets out. At some point during the 5th book, he'll volunteer to go back to the paid side of the prison, which is where the series will end and is where he ends up finishing his diary entries.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too F’ing funny. For a story that is solely based on repeating everything over and over…did you really just write a chapter that was a recap of past chapters? Yes just a recap not even a redo or a rewrite or a repurpose…just a recap. And did people actually read it all so they could remind themselves of everything that keeps repeating over and over just in case they forgot? You sir, are master of wasted words and time. I tip my hat to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well I am certain he is not going to get off but I dont think that I can be bothered with another book about prison life, especially as he is now suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

My preferred option is for him to get a judicial caning, probably from Justyna as compensation for the alleged assault, followed by some more hard labour and then going home to find that Becky is divorcing him because she is disgusted by the "assault"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have a bad news for you all. Chapter 22 is NEVER coming.

ABIIIIABIIIIalmost 2 years ago

It's so hard waiting for chapter 22. That has me thinking ahead to waiting for Book 5 to start. It's going to be seriously rough.

william48william48almost 2 years ago

I think the anonymous poster is right. There is no chapter 22. We are all going to be left to finish our own version of the story ourselves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really hope David can go home and the next book is about the sex games with Becky and occasionally going back to prison because they paid them or something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous