David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 08

Story Info
A weekend away doesn’t turn out how I expected.
4.7k words
4.03
7.6k
3

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
321 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, the city of Keara, and Casavana Prison, are also fictitious, and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 8

My head was buzzing after the session I'd had with Becky and Gina, and when I got back to the apartment, I grabbed a beer and went to sit on the balcony. It was by no means a warm afternoon, especially as evening was approaching, but the cool sea air blowing in off the bay refreshed me. I couldn't deny, the session in the dungeon with Gina and then Becky had been mind blowing. Being so severely restrained had brought back all the memories of being caned at Casavana, but without the hopeless feeling of never-ending incarceration that came with it. Those cane strokes were extremely painful and invigorating, but most of all, exciting. The pain, humiliation, the total power exchange was something I needed. I would never be able to give that up. Following that, to once again experience having two beautiful naked young women sitting on me; one on my face and one on my legs giving me oral was my dream come true.

I had felt guilty about Cassie as soon as the session had finished, primarily because I'd enjoyed it so much on such a deep level. As beautiful, sexy and stunning as Cassie was, I knew I could never reach a level of sexual fulfilment with her that I could with Becky. That guilt still remained with me as I swallowed another mouthful of cold beer from the bottle. Cassie was a lovely, kind and compassionate young woman who I knew could make me happy ... but, would I be happy enough? The time for decision making was fast approaching, but which way I would swing, I did not know.

My mobile phone rang; it was Cassie, and she sounded excited. "I've got an interview in Edinburgh," she said.

"That's fantastic news," I replied. "Is it a college?"

"Sort of. Because I've already got qualifications in graphic design, a company is offering a place with opportunities to study further while working for them. Money's pretty crap to start with, but it's something I know I'll really enjoy."

"That's great, Cassie. When's the interview?"

"Monday ..."

I was waiting for her to say more, but I quickly picked up on some hesitancy. "Oh, Monday, so when are you going up there?"

"That's the thing, David. "If I'm successful in the interview, and I've pretty much been told I'm exactly the sort of person they're looking for, they'll want me to start straightaway. I'm leaving tomorrow morning ... and I may not come back."

It was devastating for me to hear that, and it was at that point I realised how much Cassie meant to me. "How can you be sure they'll take you on before the interview?" I asked, trying to sound upbeat.

"I spoke to them over the phone this afternoon; it was quite a long chat and I really hit it off with the manager. She said the in-person interview would be a formality."

I was pleased for her and yet saddened, for selfish reasons, by what she was telling me. "Where will you stay?"

"They'll put me up temporarily in some digs until I find somewhere for myself. I'll be in a hotel from tomorrow night until Tuesday though, so it got me wondering ... do you fancy a weekend in Edinburgh?"

I was not expecting that, and now I felt I was being drawn away from Becky with whom I'd just made a meaningful step forward. Only moments earlier, I had felt I was approaching the time when I had to make a decision which way forward to go, how prophetic a thought that had been. It felt like I was being railroaded into making that decision by circumstances over which I had no control.

"I'd love to, but it's the apartments. Things are beginning to pick up and it's such short notice to ask someone else to look after this weekend's changeover."

"What about Becky? She's still half owner, isn't she?"

It occurred to me I'd hardly discussed with Cassie where I was up to with Becky. I hadn't mentioned anything about the times we'd chatted over the phone or when we'd met in the casino ... and as for this afternoon's little adventure in Madam Popescu's dungeon with her and Gina, it had only just happened, so I'd had no time to tell her about it or the feelings it had stirred up. There was no reason for Cassie to believe I hadn't told Becky about my new relationship with her going so strong. To Cassie, it was quite a reasonable request for me to ask Becky to look after things for the weekend.

"I'll see what I can do," I answered.

"That doesn't sound too positive," Cassie said, sounding a little hurt.

"I could try Jim and Poppy if Becky can't do it, but like I said, it's very short notice."

"Ok, David, the offer stands, just let me know what you want to do."

Her response sounded as though she was disappointed, at least she still wanted me to go. But what would come of me going to Edinburgh for the weekend, as I would never be staying up there permanently with her ... would I? This was becoming more complicated than I wanted it to be.

I got straight on the phone to Becky without giving any further consideration to the implications of me going up to Edinburgh.

"David," she said, sounding surprised. "Didn't expect to hear from you so soon after our little threesome."

"It's just that something's come up ..."

"Already?" she giggled. "I thought you were quite satisfied when you left me earlier. Either I've lost my touch, or it was so good you want some more."

I laughed nervously at her joke. Reminding me of our naked time together only hours earlier made what I was about to ask sound even worse. "Definitely the latter," I answered.

"Glad to hear it. So, what can I do for you?"

"Ok, Becky, this might seem really cheeky of me to ask this, but Cassie's just been on the phone."

"Your girlfriend, Cassie," Becky said, mischievously. She could sense I was uncomfortable and wanted to make it worse for me.

"Er, yes, well, sort of," I stammered.

"You want to ask if it's still ok for you to sleep with her?" she asked, still teasing me.

"No, it's not like that, Becky, but she's had to go to Edinburgh for the weekend, something to do with a job interview, and she asked if I fancied going up there for a short break."

A moment of silence followed before Becky responded. "Ok, David, I know you're still struggling with everything that's happened, but I thought we were making some progress together."

"We are, Becky, I promise you we are. After what happened this afternoon, things did begin to get clearer in my mind about what I wanted, which was why I suppose I was a little quiet afterwards."

"That doesn't sound very hopeful for us, David."

"It's the opposite, Becky. Up until this afternoon, things between me and Cassie were good, strong, in fact, but seeing you ... and, dare I say it, Gina, I think I'm beginning to realise what I really want. But it's left me feeling bad for Cassie."

"That sounds more hopeful."

"So, I was thinking, just to completely get my mind straight, if I went up to Edinburgh and spent some time with Cassie before her interview, I think I'd know for sure."

"So, let me get this straight; you want to ask me if it's ok for you to go away for a weekend of shagging your girlfriend so you can decide whether you want to come back to me or stay with her?"

Now it was my turn to stay silent for a moment while I thought about those hard hitting but truthful words she said, but it was Becky who'd caused all this in the first place. I felt a boldness rise up inside me. "Yes, that just about sums it up," I answered bluntly. "I think this weekend will confirm what I suspect I really want, moving forward. So, maybe it's now my turn to say to you; trust me. I mean, I've trusted you many times before."

"Ok, David, you're right. I have asked you to trust me over a lot of things and it hasn't always worked out in your favour, so yes, I will trust you, it's what you deserve from me. If you really think you need it, go away with her this weekend. You have my blessing."

Wow! I couldn't believe I'd pulled it off. "Thank you, Becky," I said, and I was being thoroughly sincere. I truly appreciated what she was saying, but then I remembered I had to ask her something else. "Would you be able to come over to the apartments on Saturday morning and sort out the changeover while I'm away?"

"Fucking hell, David!" she said sharply, but I detected humour. "You even want me, your wife, to cover for you while you go on a dirty weekend away to fuck your girlfriend dry?"

"If you wouldn't mind," I said, trying to keep it light-hearted.

"Ok," she answered, brightly.

Saturday morning shortly before 9am, I was sitting on a train heading north to Scotland. With an almost five hour journey ahead of me, I had plenty of time to contemplate what I was hoping to achieve going to see Cassie. Speaking on the phone to Becky earlier in the week and seeing her only that morning, once again I was feeling that spark between us that I first felt the moment I saw her in college many years ago. What a journey we had been on, from that year of infatuation that preceded several years of her going away to university, her dramatic return that resulted in the birth of our relationship, our eventual marriage, the emergence of severe tease and denial sex games, prison in the UK, and finally, femdom prison in Siskovia Province that ultimately led to our separation. Now back home, and after about two months apart, was I on the brink of cutting ties altogether, or was I on the brink of re-committing to the woman who would always be the love of my life. I think I knew the answer, but this trip would, I was sure, confirm it.

After a few delays along the way, I arrived in Edinburgh mid afternoon and headed over to the hotel. Cassie had given me the details of where she was staying and the room number, I only had to check in at reception and show them ID to prove who I was, and they were to give me the key. Cassie was out flat hunting, which I knew about, so we had arranged to meet in the hotel before spending the rest of the evening and Sunday sightseeing before I headed back on Monday morning.

The hotel room, paid for by her prospective employers, was very bright and comfortable, and after a long shower, I settled on the bed watching tv awaiting the arrival of Cassie. I was still feeling drawn towards Becky and the life I knew I wanted, but my feelings were still strong for Cassie, and when the hotel room door opened and she walked in, my heart missed a beat. She was dressed smartly and sexily in white skin-tight pants and a short T-shirt that revealed her nicely tanned middle. She was carrying her jacket which she would have worn outside in the not so warm Scottish afternoon air. Her lovely face lit up when she saw me, and she ran the few steps across to the king-sized bed I was reclining on.

Throwing the jacket onto a chair, she bounced onto the bed where we embraced. Already, as our mouths met, I could feel my erection stirring in my shorts.

"It's great to see you, David," she said, kneeling next to me on the bed.

"I can't believe I'm here," I said, beaming back.

"Part of me thought you wouldn't come."

"I did come though, didn't I?"

"Yes, and it looks like you've really made yourself feel at home."

"This company must be desperate to have you, putting you up in such a lush place as this."

"I can't deny, I am a catch," she said, grinning.

"You certainly are," I replied, feeling a surge of guilt. She was a beautiful sexy young woman, and I was desperate to rip off her clothes. Travelling up here on the train, my heart was with Becky, and I was sure this trip was going to be confirmation she was the woman I was going to return to. My wife had everything I wanted, as long as I kept more control of how much she controlled me, it was clear, I wanted to resume our life together. Cassie had been a perfect partner to help me overcome the trauma of my time in Casavana and to give me the opportunity to see a vanilla sex life wasn't going to give me the fulfilment I craved.

But sitting next to Cassie on the bed, I was wavering. Life with her would be so much less complicated; I wouldn't have to be convincing myself to trust her all the time. I wouldn't be wondering what game she was planning and whether it would cost me my freedom. Sex was fantastic with her, and I knew I would always get to reach orgasm without any cock cages or game rules restricting me. As these thoughts raced through my mind, Cassie moved close to me and whispered in my ear.

"Take your clothes off for me."

Her warm breath on my face gave me goosepimples and an extra pulse from my now raging erection.

I almost caught her in the face with my elbow I was so quick to lift the T-shirt over my head. She giggled at my enthusiasm. Then I pulled off my shorts and revealed my hard penis, dripping with pre-cum already. I knelt up on the bed and watched with eyes that almost popped from my head as she lifted her top over her head. She wore no bra, which I had already suspected as I noticed her clearly visible nipples through her top the moment she walked through the door. Her breasts bounced gently and sensually, begging me to caress them and suck the erect nipples.

She got off the bed and unzipped her pants, peeling them down her legs to the floor before slipping her panties down too. She got back onto the bed and lay on her back parting her legs. She looked up at me, so beautiful, so desirable, making herself so welcoming to me.

"I think this time, it's me who deserves the pleasure for being a clever girl and landing this job," she said, stretching her arms above her head.

She didn't have to deserve it for me to give her all of my famous oral skills. I'd given many extremely undeserving women my tongue on several occasions over the last couple of years. I decided to tease her a little first. "You haven't got the job yet," I said. "Maybe I should make you wait until it's official."

"If you don't put your mouth on my pussy by the time I count to three, you can get out of this room and go find a cupboard somewhere else in the hotel to sleep." She had such a sexy grin on her face as she spoke.

I opened my mouth in mock horror. "You wouldn't dare," I said.

"One ... Two ... Thr ..."

I buried my face in her sweet pussy and breathed in her deeply arousing scent. My penis gave another burst of lust as my tongue dipped into the wetness of her succulent lips. Cassie moaned so gently, and although I couldn't see her face from my position, I imagined her eyes closing and her lips parting as the pleasure flowed through her. She did deserve what I was giving her, she had been so good to me, had supported me during my last months in Casavana and was there for me when I got home. I wanted this to be special for her, but it was something I had almost been conditioned to do by my treatment from so many demanding women.

I loved the feel of her wetness on my tongue, the taste drove me almost insane. The sounds she made as I licked her so delicately had my penis throbbing with lustful desire. I probed her vagina, reaching my tongue gently inside while using my fingers to stimulate her hard clitoris. She moaned again which fired my enthusiasm, helping to evaluate my own performance and concentrate on what pleased her most. I could sense she wanted more from me, and it was no surprise when she suddenly made a suggestion, I suppose more of an instruction:

"Lay down on the bed, I want your cock in my mouth."

We quickly switched places; me laying on my back while Cassie hurriedly climbed onto my face. It took mere seconds for my mouth to reattach itself to her desperate pussy, and as I resumed where I left off, I felt a soft hand wrap around my penis and a warm wet tongue delighting the shaft before devouring the end. It was utter heaven. This delectable naked female was laying on top of my naked form; her pussy grinding onto my face while her mouth sucked and licked my desperate penis.

As she'd had attention for longer, her orgasm was approaching quicker than mine, although I was very close. She must have sensed that as she licked and sucked me frantically, bringing me closer and closer to the edge. But she did get there first. Her moans of pleasure increased, and try as she might, the ecstasy that flowed through her body took her concentration from pleasuring my penis. It came out of her mouth as she writhed in joyous gratification, but she held it against the soft flesh of her cheek. Her orgasm continued as I licked her, concentrating on the solid bud of her clitoris, trying to focus my attention on that most central spot for her maximum pleasure. I felt her begin to relax on me and as she did so, she showed her desire to return the favour by taking my almost bursting penis back into her mouth.

I was so close to climax at this point and on the brink of coming when she suddenly shrieked and jumped off me. I lifted my head from the pillow and looked at what she was pointing at.

"Is one of us bleeding?" she said, standing beside the bed looking at the covers by the tops of my legs.

As I shifted to look, I felt a slight, but sharp pain in my buttocks and immediately realised what it was. One of the twenty five cane strokes I'd received from Gina just the day before had formed a scab, and with our bodies locked together, movement of my bottom on the bed had pulled the scab away.

"Oh, I think that must have come from me," I said, sheepishly. I hadn't even considered Cassie finding out about my caning from Gina.

"Where's the blood come from?" Cassie asked, showing real concern. "Turn over, let me see."

There was no point hiding it, my secret had been discovered. I rolled over onto my stomach, my still erect penis underneath me.

"David, when did you get that? I know I caned you last week, but I didn't leave marks like that."

"No, I went to a dungeon."

"A dungeon? One of those places men go and pay to get whipped?" She had stepped back from the bed; from me.

"I didn't pay... it was ..."

"Did Becky do this to you?"

"Actually, no, it was her friend, Gina."

Seeing her reaction, I think Cassie found that news even worse.

"And does Becky know about what you did?"

"Yes, she does."

"And is she ok with this?"

Cassie seemed so shocked, she didn't know what to say or what to ask and was just coming out with questions that meant nothing. There were no answers I could give that were going to take away the hurt in her eyes.

"Yes, she's ok with it," I answered, turning onto my back again hoping my erection might somehow distract her. Not a chance!

"Well, I'm not," she said, angrily. "You need to go."

"Go where? But what about ..." I pointed at my penis. Even as I spoke, I realised it was a futile attempt at selfishly asking her to at least give me a hand job before I left.

"You obviously can't live without being caned, so presumably you can't live without being denied orgasm at the last second. So, get your stuff and get out of my room. You can go wank yourself in the corridor for all I care. We are over."

With my clothes on and my small bag packed, I stood in the corridor outside her closed door hoping there was another room the staff could give me for the night. It was too late to go and find a train back down south. I'd go home in the morning, hopefully after I got one last chance to apologise to Cassie before I left.

OllyT
OllyT
321 Followers
12