All Comments on 'David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 08'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn. The ending with Cassie was expected honestly considering their different needs. But josh being there just shows that Becky really couldn’t care less about David. It’s kinda sad. Becky keeps bringing up the games. She obviously set up the Gina encounter despite Gina saying otherwise. I was honestly rooting for David to finally get genuine love from someone. So they could continue the games without the never ending deception and cruelty and Becky’s disregard for David’s happiness

toshiro75toshiro75over 1 year ago

I guess it would be fair ending that David hung himself after one more betrayal from Becky. It would be best for him, as he could not function as normal human being anymore. Alternatively to surrender himself in some kind of mental facility and spend rest of his miserable life, pumped with medication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My guess at how this continues: Becky will tell David another story about Josh having pressured her or something, David will believe that it's all Josh fault. David will hit Josh. And Becky has at least someone suffering for her. Maybe Becky can even pretend that Josh was hitting her or something and get David to testify for her, with Josh going to jail. That way Becky has still someone suffering in prison because of her. So even if she decides to go a little bit easier on David for a limited time, she'll be okay. When Josh gets out, I guess she'll trick David to go to prison again.

Jess_von_DunajewJess_von_Dunajewover 1 year ago

Materpiece. Sad and bittersweet drifting towards anihilation as lust and love incarnate more and more with pain and humilliation. Thanatos dragging David and Becky with Cassie giving farewell, as the last light to be sighted before being too far away from the shore see other thing than darkness. A slow motion tragedy that walks towards what David and Becky fear but desperetaly wish. And we are with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You just won't let him grow some balls and man up to that whore Becky you just have to keep him crawling back to the slut I thought you might make him a man again but all he will ever be is a whining wimp to bad

xIntrusionxxIntrusionxover 1 year ago

Just wanted to say the pacing of this book has been great. Keeping things moving while still giving us an insight into the characters’ thoughts.

I have a (maybe not so) sneaky suspicion that he’ll end up back at Casavana in the pay for play area, but we shall see. Either way I’m loving what you’re doing with this book so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, that's too bad. With Cassie out of the picture, so am I, I think she was his one chance of having a genuine, healthy relationship. With Becky's return to prominence, David will likely fall back under her spell soon enough and his life will likely go to shit once more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If he still thinks Becky cares about him, he should go see a therapist. Im pretty sure Becky will try to gaslight him again and the story will repeat. Sigh

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For some reason I see David's premonition of being used by both Josh and Becky coming true.

Looks to me like she's still playing David for a sucker. For some reason I fear David's premonition of being used for Josh's pleasure as well as Becky's coming true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously considering waiting til the book is done before I read anymore. Then I can read the final comments and see if the story just reverts back to the same bullshit that was going on in the first 2 books. Now that Cassie is gone and Becky and Gina are back, I have very little hope that this story goes anywhere we haven’t already read over and over and over and over.

william48william48over 1 year ago

David has just spent the weekend with Cassie. How can he complain about Josh and Becky

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am finally liking the turn the story is taking. But I still don't understand why the author had the need to take 2 whole books to write Casavana, which could have been done in 10 chapters. Other than that, I really like the way the author is bending the story line, and hopefully ends with a "happily ever-after"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous