David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 11

Story Info
The visitor arrives from Siskovia Province.
4.7k words
4.25
6.7k
4

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with and without the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, the city of Keara, and Casavana Prison, are also fictitious, and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 11

The following two days, Thursday and Friday, I busied myself around the apartments finding maintenance jobs to do, chatting to guests and thinking. So much had happened in just the last couple of weeks, from Gina's intervention when she took me to her dungeon and caned me, finally splitting up with Cassie, an enforced decision I still had niggling uneasy feelings about, and then the evening at the casino, meeting Madam Popescu again and ending up locked in my cock cage after giving Becky oral.

The biggest thing on my mind was who Madam Popescu had brought with her from Casavana. She said I'd be pleased to see her, but the only people I met there who hadn't abused me were Dr Petran and the legal representative I was given, Catina Mitrea. I doubted very much whether either of them would have accompanied Madam Popescu over here, neither of them were her employees anyway.

I hadn't seen Becky since she left the morning after she fitted my cock cage as she was busy in the casino doing Madam Popescu's accounts, so I couldn't press her into revealing our mystery guest. I could have contacted Gina, but chose not to, so, I just had to be patient ... and trust Becky!

Becky turned up on Saturday morning to help out with guest changeover day, making only a fleeting comment about my cock cage. She asked if I was enjoying being locked up and at her mercy once again. I had to admit, it was giving me a thrill being under her control again, but it was the trust thing that niggled at me. I really did have some distance to go before I could really trust her.

I was getting quite excited about the mystery guest turning up later in the evening, but no matter how much I pressed, Becky would give me no clue. We were in April and the early spring weather was turning out to be sunny and warm, so after sharing a late afternoon shower, we both wore loose comfortable clothing, had a bite to eat and awaited our guests by sitting on the balcony watching the sun begin its descent towards the western horizon.

When Becky's mobile phone pinged, she took a quick glance at it. "Our guests will be here in ten minutes."

I felt my heartbeat quicken a little and I even noticed a slight stirring in my cock cage.

"Come on, David, I need to get you fixed up in the bedroom," she said, jumping to her feet.

I looked up at her, a deep frown expressing my shock at her request. "What?"

"You didn't think tonight would be straight forward, did you?"

"I did actually."

"Still much more memory jogging needed about my evil mind, me thinks." She raised her eyebrows and gestured for me to follow her.

"Why, what's going on?"

"Stage one was your acceptance of being in the cock cage for a few days with me holding the key. How has that gone for you?"

"I'm still in it and you did promise I'd be released either today or tomorrow, so presumably stage one hasn't ended yet."

"That's true. I already know we'll pass the stage one test, firstly because you've already passed it by accepting it being put on you, and I know I'll pass because it will definitely come off on one of those times I mentioned. There is a slight overlap with stage one and stage two because this second stage is about to begin," she explained. "All you have to do is show that you trust me, but again, I must earn your trust by proving to you I can be trusted."

"What's going to happen?" I was trying to stall her, but whatever Becky had planned, I knew I was going to have to go along with it. After all, it was stage two!

I followed her to the bedroom where I found she had already made some preparations as the chair had been positioned a few feet away from the bed, and parcel tape and a pair of scissors were on the seat. I had a good idea where this was headed, and when she asked me to strip naked, my guess was proved correct.

"Before I get you all taped up, do you need the bathroom as you might be in this for a while?"

Now I was worried, so I accepted the offer of a quick trip to the bathroom and returned, obediently stripping naked and sitting in the chair. As had happened on previous occasions, Becky taped each of my legs to the front chair legs. She didn't fasten me too tightly so my flow of blood wasn't affected, but with many loops covering most of my ankles, escape was impossible. Then my arms were taped to the bars at the back of the chair, again not too tightly, but with enough loops to make it impossible to get free. Then, something that had never been done by Becky before, she got a blindfold to cover my eyes.

"Is this really necessary, Becky?" I asked, as she began wrapping the material around my head.

"Yes, and I'm going to put some headphones over your ears so you can listen to some music."

"I won't have a clue what's going on."

"That's the idea. I don't want you to even hear who's coming to the flat when they arrive. I want to see the look on your face when our special guest appears before you."

"So, you're taking it off when they come?"

"Of course I am. I don't want you to miss anything that happens."

She stepped back and looked admiringly at me. "Look at you all cute and naked and helpless. Well, not completely naked, you do have that cock cage to hide your little penis. I think our guest will love seeing you like this."

"So, if this is stage two, what is stage three going to be?"

"If we pass the stage two test, and this is only the start of it, I'll tell you what stage three is after everyone's gone."

The buzzer sounded in the living area. "Oh, our guests have arrived." Quickly, she finished tying the blindfold around my head. "I promise this bit won't be too long, ten or fifteen minutes, and then you'll get to meet our mystery guest."

She popped the headphones on my head and I immediately lost all sense of where I was as I heard music playing in my ears. I was completely cut off from everything; the feeling was surreal. I wasn't even aware Becky had left me or closed the door. I could only guess at how long I was here by listening to the songs playing and judging each one to last three or four minutes. Altogether, I think I listened to four songs before I noticed the volume reduce to nothing and Becky's voice gently talking to me.

"Ok, David, I'm going to take the headphones off you now, and then the blindfold so you can see who has come all the way from Siskovia Province to visit us."

The headphones were lifted from my head, and I prepared myself for who was in the room with me. Next, the blindfold was removed, and my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw, sitting on the edge of the bed, no more than three feet away from me, Kateryna Melnyk. Her beautiful face was smiling sexily at me as she sat with her legs apart leaning back slightly, her arms locked straight with her hands on the bed to hold herself up in a position where I could see all her front.

She was completely naked!

Her slim, tanned body looked so smooth and fresh, her breasts full and firm with nipples that stood erect. Her open legs revealed her shaven pussy; so inviting, so tempting. I fidgeted in the chair testing the restraints that held me tightly, but the biggest restraint, my cock cage, was now doing its job of preventing my penis from growing as it desperately wanted to.

"Kateryna Melnyk," I said, the words catching in my throat as I looked at the beautiful girl sitting so provocatively before me. Her hair was tied back revealing every inch of her stunning looks and I wanted to get out of my chair so much and throw myself on top of her. The frustration was unbearable. She seemed so different in this setting, even more sexually attractive than ever. I found it hard to believe, here she was, in my apartment, naked on my bed.

I had seen Kateryna on a number of occasions in Casavana, usually dressed for her work in the spa. As that was Madam Popescu's term for the brothel she ran on the same site, that meant she was always dressed in the sexiest, sluttiest clothes, or not dressed at all, just as she was now.

Her brief history with me in Casavana started when I was receiving one of my judicial canings from Madam Popescu. One of the ladies watching in the audience was always given the chance of administering six extra strokes. The gorgeous Kateryna Melnyk won on one of the occasions; her name being picked out at random. She was so interested in my treatment as a prisoner, she asked that she could watch me working on my hard labour days that always followed a judicial caning, a request that was granted. It was one of the most humiliating moments I endured in Casavana, having this lovely woman also visit me in my cell. But that wasn't all; on other occasions, she was also asked to tease me with her naked body and bring me close to orgasm, denying me before I reached climax. I think she was chosen for this because of her alluring sexuality and the attraction she held to my plight. Despite the teasing she enjoyed inflicting on me, she seemed to be genuinely apologetic, believing she was doing it all as part of a punishment I deserved. She told me she would love to give me real sexual pleasure when my imprisonment was over and my debt to the judicial system was paid. Was it about to happen? Not while I was so immobilised.

"Hello, David. I am pleased to see you again." Her accent was still strong, and I guessed her English greeting was well rehearsed.

"Er, it's nice to see you, too," I answered, awkwardly, unable to take my eyes off her.

"Ok, David, you can look at your other guests too, you know." It was Gina who had spoken; I'd been oblivious to the fact she was even in the room with us. "It isn't just Kateryna's tits that have just walked in."

I looked sharply and guiltily at her. "Oh, er hi," I said, flustered. It was true, I hadn't acknowledged anyone else who had arrived. All I'd done was stare at Kateryna's breasts and the rest of her full frontal nakedness, but I couldn't be blamed for it.

Becky had stepped into the background, happily watching my shocked reaction, but there was someone else who I'd not seen for a long time. "Liam," I said, nodding to him. For some reason, I hadn't expected him to have come this evening, but I didn't mind his presence.

He nodded his head back at me. "It's been a while."

He always seemed nervous around me, especially at first, and obviously this time given the situation. But for someone who had had sex with my wife so often, and many times while I watched, trapped in a cock cage, I quite liked him and we got on well. I never felt a shred of jealousy towards him, perhaps it was because he and Gina had joined our games at a time when I fully trusted Becky. Also, he wasn't an arrogant prick like Josh had been, and always acted in quite a humble and respectful manner to Becky and me.

"Would you like to have a guess at what is going to happen, David?" asked Becky, sitting down next to Kateryna.

I looked at her, my brain doing somersaults as I tried to process this bizarre situation. "You're going to release me, and I get to have an evening of sex," I answered, flippantly.

"Not quite the correct answer, I'm afraid. But you never can tell what might happen." Becky grinned sexily at me.

She reached across and gently cupped one of Kateryna's breasts in her hand. The softness of the skin and firmness of her breast became so clear to me as Becky lovingly lifted and caressed it. I could almost feel what Becky was feeling as I imagined her hand being mine. My penis throbbed, which both of them noticed as they looked down at it struggling. Neither could avoid grinning at my frustration.

"I know you'd love to be doing this, David, but unfortunately, you're a little tied up at the moment, so the best I can offer you ... for now ... is to watch someone else doing it instead of you."

"To be fair," Gina said, chirpily, "you've sampled the delights of Kateryna's body already, David, so it surely has to be Liam's turn."

I was suddenly reminded how annoying Gina was, and even though she'd said that as part of the tease and denial game, I still wanted to argue the point. Yes, I'd had Kateryna's naked body all over me in Casavana, but it had always ended in mind numbing frustration for me. I'd never had sexual release from her or even in her presence. I looked pleadingly at Becky, but she returned a cold smile that told me there was nothing going to stop what was about to happen.

"Remember, David, this is just as tough for me as well. It's a test for both of us, not just you; I'm desperate that we both pass it so we can move on to stage three."

I was committed to Becky's idea as I wanted things to get back to what they were like before Casavana, but so far, I was being reminded how hard even those days were for me.

"Before we all join you and Kateryna and get naked, I want to ask you a simple question, David. Would you like to have sex with Kateryna while she's here?"

I frowned at Becky. What a ridiculous question to ask me. "Of course I would," I answered.

"Ooh, I like that, too," Kateryna said.

"Good," Becky added. "We'll have to see how successful you are on this test then, won't we."

Kateryna climbed fully onto the bed which gave me a good view of her stunning bare bottom, and it gave me an instant reminder of her sitting naked on my face in my cell in Casavana. I hoped I would get the opportunity to feel those buttocks resting on my cheeks again tonight. At the same time, the others began to remove their clothes, including Liam, who, with his face reddening through apparent embarrassment, sported a healthy-looking erection. How I wished my penis was free to stand up solid like his.

The three girls made space for him on the king-sized bed so he could lay down on his back between them. This clearly indicated to me that all of this had been planned. The three girls all looked boldly and provocatively at me many times, but Liam did not. It was the first time we'd been in each other's company for almost two years, and he must have felt bad knowing everything I'd gone through in that time. He still had no trouble getting erect or taking part in the games, though.

The girls took turns licking and sucking his throbbing penis, tickling and gently twisting his nipples and kissing his face and neck. The sensations he must have been feeling as three stunning naked females worked on him were clearly driving him to a level that must have approached insanity. He lay there with his eyes closed most of the time, relishing the treatment they were giving him, moaning gently as ripples of pleasure ran through his body. My own penis was almost snapping the hard plastic bars of its cage as it tried desperately but in vain to escape its prison. How was Liam managing to hold out for so long, I know I'd have easily ejaculated by now after such treatment.

When Becky climbed onto his face and presented her dripping pussy to his lips, he uttered another moan of pleasure. His tongue went to work on my wife's clitoris and she too moaned in tortured delight. His own climax had been brought closer by this change of position, and sensing his closeness, Kateryna, kneeling between his open legs, purposefully wrapped her hand around his throbbing penis and stroked it as she licked and sucked the pulsating end. Within seconds, Becky was writhing about ecstatically on Liam's face while he reached his inevitable orgasm, pumping his penis into Kateryna's mouth as she wanked the stem and sucked the end, taking in every drop of his ejaculation like the expert she was.

She kept it up for as long as Liam wanted until she sensed his penis was becoming too sensitive to her work. All the time this was going on, Gina was kneeling on the other side of Liam grinning at me, her face a picture of mocking joy as she revelled in my frustration. Becky had also reached her climax and was slowly returning down from the heights she'd reached, but Liam's pleasure hadn't finished.

As Becky climbed off his face, Kateryna climbed onto it. Once again I caught a glimpse of the beautiful Siskovian woman's stunning backside as it lowered tantalisingly onto Liam's wet face. She moaned as she felt his tongue touch her most private part. Gina was now taking her position between Liam's legs and slowly and tenderly massaging his semi erect penis, coaxing it back to full size. She too was an expert at her job, all three were! Liam got to work pleasuring Kateryna with his willing tongue, and Gina, having successfully brought his penis fully back to life, positioned herself over him and gentle slipped it inside her.

She gasped as his penis filled her, sliding deep inside, and Liam moaned at the sensation he was experiencing. It didn't stop his repetitive motion of licking Kateryna's pussy which produced her own moans of delight. Gina kept up a slow but steady pace as she moved up and down, stroking Liam's penis with the inside of her wet pussy. I found myself making involuntary movements with my hips trying to keep up with and even take part in this sex session that I was physically separate from. It did nothing to ease my frustration, if anything, it made it worse and only highlighted what they were getting and what I wasn't getting.

With Liam having already had an orgasm, he was able to keep going longer, even as Gina began to increase her speed. She was closing in fast on her own climax, as was Kateryna, who was grinding herself onto his face. Both women were becoming very excited, and the pleasure could be seen from their faces and the sounds they were making. As she quickened her pace even more, Gina's orgasm hit first, thrusting her pelvis down hard onto Liam's penis. I watched with envy as she revelled in her pleasure, and I wondered at how much all four on the bed were experiencing such an intense sexual experience. I also wondered how much better it was for them, me being tied up and helpless; how much more did my frustration increase their pleasure?

Gina climbed off Liam's penis and with a quick movement, Kateryna lifted herself from his face and slid down onto his penis to continue her journey to completion. The feel of Liam's penis inside her was enough to push her over the edge and she almost screamed as the orgasm hit her. Liam's timing had been perfect as he reached his second climax of the evening, pumping into her as she ground down over and over onto him. Becky and Gina grinned unashamedly at me, revelling in my frustration and sharing the joyous pleasure Kateryna and Liam were experiencing.

As the pair came to the end of their climax, Kateryna slumped down on top of Liam who relaxed also. Becky and Gina lay down beside him also, and all four shared a moment of collective satisfaction.

"Don't go anywhere," said Becky to me, as she suddenly jumped up and picked up her clothes. "Shower time for all of us; do you think we need it after that?"

My mouth was too dry to answer, and all I could do was watch the others get off the bed at her prompt, pick up their clothes, and follow her out of the room leaving me still securely trapped on the chair with a raging, tiny penis bursting at the bars of the cock cage. I heard the shower turn on in the bathroom and lots of shrieks and giggles; surely all four of them weren't in there together!

OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers
12