All Comments on 'David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 11'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Remember, David, this is just as tough for me as well. It's a test for both of us, not just you; I'm desperate that we both pass it so we can move on to stage three." I bet stage three is where Becky does anything she wants, cheats with whoever she wants and David is her sex slave.

She said a couple contradicting things the past few chapters. She promised she would take off the cage she said nothing about making him cum or if she does, not making it satisfying.

Other times she said he would be happy. Does that mean he gets off? Or more likely, she asks him if his happy she is playing their games again. Funny how he is perfectly accepting she cheats with Liam.

This chapter was simple gratuitous sex. He had no relationship with the young woman. She was simply a whore who teased him in prison and who teased him now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happened to chapter 12 ?

ABIIIIABIIIIover 1 year ago

Well, my guess about who the visitor would be ended up being wrong. I was sure it would be Elena. I was also thinking that she would be pregnant -- carrying David's child. Most readers will think that couldn't happen -- because David didn't have sex with her (PIV sex) while he was in Casavana. But, I see that differently. Our esteemed author decided to have David lie to us. He supposedly had internet access the whole time and exchanged email with Cassie. So far, David lying to the readership about that was inconsequential. He could just as easily have brought Cassie up to speed upon his return. So, it is my belief that the author was putting us on notice that there will be another reveal related to Casavana. Something BIG happened there -- that so far we've been lied to about. The best possibility that I've been able to come up with is that Elena had a as-of-yet undisclosed reason for trying to keep him there. Of course, she would want to keep the father of her child around! Maybe I'll end up being wrong about that, but my attachment to the story evaporated when OllyT revealed that we can no longer trust David's story. An excuse was given -- that this is in fact a retelling. I am fully aware that what OllyT did is accepted (to a limited degree) in the case of a retelling. However, this does not read as a story related later. It reads as a chronological account being related by David as he experiences each event. In other words, David's thoughts need to be fully known to readers. I expect that OllyT has a big surprise ahead for us -- the past is going to change. And with that, my attachment to the story will go down the toilet. I hate to say that, because I have enjoyed the tale so much. Please understand, OllyT -- I'm just being honest. I value honesty (hint, hint).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At least there is still a little bit of hope for David. The next chapter will probably tell us all we need to know about David's future. Either Betsy takes off his cage and he gets to screw Kateryna and Betsy till he passes out, or Betsy screws him over again.

Based on past history, I expect a very poor outcome for David.

Robin_WildeRobin_Wildeover 1 year ago

Perhaps the negative responses are a testament to how real David and Becky have become in our imaginations, but this is still a tease and denial, femdom, cuckolding, caning, prison fetish story, not an abused husband takes revenge story. OllyT makes this clear at the beginning of every installment. That being said, I'm not surprised how easily David has drifted back under Becky's spell, even if you apply more realistic criteria. He generally likes how she treats him, even though he (legitimately) feels betrayed over Casavana, and it's very tempting to believe she's learned her lesson and that the games will stay within limits in the future — maybe with a touch of Stockholm syndrome thrown in for good measure. Cassie was always a distraction, important as a transition from prison back to the real world, but there was never a real relationship. I very much enjoyed Madam Popescu's return in the previous chapter, and Kateryna's appearance here. I'm very interested in what's really going on with Elena. We know what Madam Popescu says, but somehow I don't think we know the real story yet. Tashrina's Godfather-like promise on dealing with "threats" sounds ominous. I think Elena still has a role to play in this, perhaps even as part of the Third Test. In any event, I'm still having fun, still turned on, and still looking forward to more. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm diggin it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you just won't let him grow some balls and kick the whole lot of them to the curb once a wimp always a wimp i think the writer is a wimp himself

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmm...once again, lots of negative comments about this story, not sure why ? (Indeed, why are some even continuing if it tires them so badly?)

After a pause for breath it appears to be moving in a nice direction again. Looking forward to the surprise to come, which signifies good story telling. Good stuff, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why? It 1000% is the wrong decision!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will this ever end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn I love this saga. So we’ll written a d. Suspenseful and filled with executing dominant female characters. I, for one, worship Becky and love the physical and emotional sadism that She inflicts on Her hapless victim/husband. I hope there “games” eventually include financial domination of David.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ll be honest, I could not be happier about this turn of events. You either get it or you don’t - which is fine. But David needs to suffer at Becky’s whims, and both he and Becky know this. The only thing I find upsetting at this point is the fact that we are more than half way through this series…. Thank you, OllyT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous