David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited patiently unable to do anything as I listened to the movement in the next room. After several minutes, the shower switched off, but the talking and laughing continued before, one by one, they emerged, Liam first. He was the only one dressed, and he looked at me, gave an apologetic smile before leaving the bedroom. The girls came into the bedroom after him, but they were still naked.

The three naked girls, all with their damp hair tied back, sat on the edge of the bed, legs apart so nothing was hidden from my frustrated eyes ... and penis. They looked at me with satisfied grins on their faces.

"Did you enjoy the show, David?" Becky asked.

"Sort of," I answered.

Gina pouted. "Aw, I thought we put on a really good show for you, and all you can say is you sort of enjoyed it."

"I like Liam's cock," Kateryna said. The simplistic way she said it in her sexy Siskovian accent drew laughs from Becky and Gina.

I was just so impatient to see what was going to happen next. I was desperate to have some contact with Kateryna, even for her to just give me a hand job would be heaven. I had a feeling this night wasn't over and there was more to this stage two still to come.

"Ok, David. I said you would be in this cock cage until possibly tomorrow, but I want to test your enjoyment of me sadistically teasing you like this."

"Kateryna and Gina know all about the stages I've planned for us and the tests we're both undertaking, but this next bit is all about you." She patted Kateryna's thigh who knelt down on the floor between my legs and rested her hands on my thighs, looking up sexily into my eyes.

Becky continued: "I've really enjoyed doing this to you this evening, David, and I'd love your desperate frustration to continue until tomorrow morning."

Kateryna began to kiss my thighs and run her hands right up to my balls. Her fingers were so sexy and her touch so sensual and delicate. But her lips and tongue above all were so tantalisingly sexy. I was desperate to be released and have this cock cage torn from me.

"As a special treat, David," Becky went on, her voice soft and tempting, "Kateryna has accepted my offer to stay with us tonight, sleeping in our bed with just you alongside her. She will of course be naked."

I looked at Becky. "Kateryna will sleep with me?"

"Not a problem, is it?"

"Er, no, but where will you sleep?"

"The sofa is very comfortable; I don't mind sleeping there for the night. Gina and Liam are going home as soon as Gina's dressed. But getting back to you and Kateryna and your desperate need to come, I'm going to give you the choice of having your cock cage removed and you and Kateryna can do anything you want all night in this bed."

"Anything you like, David," Kateryna said kissing my penis through the cock cage; her tongue licked my swollen penis as it tried to force itself between the plastic bars.

I swallowed hard and glanced down at Kateryna. How I wanted that to be true. Was she serious? Was Kateryna so willing? But before I said a word, either a question or an answer, Becky continued:

"Did you hear her, David? She will do anything you like." She smiled at me. "But, as an alternative, you could volunteer to leave the cock cage on all night while you sleep together."

"If she's going to stay the night in bed with me and I'm allowed to do anything with her, why would I opt to leave my cock cage on?"

"Because it would please me," Becky answered quickly and quietly.

My penis throbbed and dug into the plastic bars. That same submissiveness welled up inside me as I thought how close I was to spending the night with this sensationally sexy, stunning beautiful girl, naked together and willing to fulfil my wildest dreams. But I knew Becky was testing me.

"If you opt to leave the cock cage on and endure a long night of frustration to please me, I promise you will be rewarded tomorrow morning."

How many times had I been promised a reward and no reward had been given? Was I descending once again into the pit of fabrication and lies orchestrated by a woman unable to control her sadistic nature? But was this the ultimate test for me to put my trust in her again? Was this a test for her to show me I could earn her trust?

Kateryna knelt up before me and leaned her naked body against my penis and chest. Her lips brushed against mine as her fingers gently rubbed over my nipples sending waves of pleasure through my body. This was a massive test of self control for me. My lust was being raised to levels I was struggling to cope with, but I knew what Becky wanted from me, and I knew what was right to do for us to get our life back together.

"Will you take cage off for me so I can suck your cock until I make you come?" Kateryna asked, sexily kissing the side of my mouth. "Or will you do what Becky wants?"

My eyes were fixed on Becky, Gina had become invisible to me and was no longer any part of this triangle I was trapped within.

"This is the new Becky, David; the Becky that needs you to trust her," she said.

I believed her; I had to, to make it work. Against all my animalistic, lustful cravings, I gritted my teeth and gave her my answer. "Leave my cock cage on, Becky, and I'll sleep with Kateryna and do anything she wants me to do for her."

Becky smiled triumphantly at me. "Thank you, David, I'm so glad you chose that option, and I promise you, your reward will come tomorrow."

Coming next in Chapter 12: I discover if I was right to trust Becky's promise.

12