David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 12

Story Info
I discover what stage three involves.
5k words
3.8
8.8k
5

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with and without the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, the city of Keara, and Casavana Prison, are also fictitious, and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 12

Gina and Liam left our apartment just before midnight after we had spent the rest of the evening having a few drinks and chatting on the balcony. With having Kateryna with us, she became the focus of our conversation especially as Gina and Liam had either no experience of Casavana, or very little. Becky had spent a short amount of time there on the very few occasions she'd been over to visit me, but I was the only one who had extensive experience, at least on the prisoner side of the femdom wing.

It was interesting to hear things from Kateryna's point of view, although she did have some difficulty expressing herself due to her limited English. She worked exclusively in the spa, which was Madam Popescu's name she gave to the brothel attached to Casavana. Brothels were illegal in Siskovia Province, but it didn't prevent those with power and money from bending the rules to operate them. By labelling them as spas and running them as legitimate businesses with taxes paid in plentiful amounts, the government was quite willing to turn a blind eye.

In a poor country, Kateryna was one of the lucky ones who, through her exceptional good looks, was able to make a lucrative living out of working there. Having been drawn out successfully in the lottery Madam Popescu ran during Judicial canings, Kateryna had become very interested in the prison side of Casavana. She had asked to see more of how I lived as a prisoner and even became involved when asked to tease me unmercifully by the guards.

She explained to us how she wasn't a sadistic person, but believed in the criminal justice system, and was keen to see prisoners properly punished. She genuinely believed at the time that I deserved to be in prison, which was why she took part in the tease sessions. She told us, even then, she hated having to do what she did to me, believing she was performing a duty. This was why she was so apologetic towards me at the time. She wanted to come and see me after my sentence was over to make up for what I had suffered; a sort of reward for taking my punishment so well. And yet, earlier in the evening I had turned down the offer of spending a full night in bed with her without my cock cage on, just because Becky asked me to.

It was strange that we could all chat in such an ordinary manner despite the weird sexual exploits we shared. As soon as the tease and denial, cuckolding sessions were over, the four of us, me: Becky, Gina and Liam acted like two ordinary couples getting together. Even with Kateryna as a temporary addition to our group, everything seemed to go along quite normally. When Gina and Liam finally left, I was actually sorry to see them go, and I looked forward to meeting up with them again, soon.

It did feel a little awkward when it was just Becky, Kateryna and me in the apartment tidying the glasses and bottles away. It had been a busy day, and the beginning of the evening quite traumatic for me, but now I was about to spend the rest of the night, with my wife's permission, sharing the bed of the delectable Kateryna Melnyk, albeit while wearing a cock cage. But my reward would come tomorrow, so Becky informed me. I had to trust her as part of my test. She had to give me my reward as part of her test.

Any nervousness on my part getting into bed with the very naked Kateryna was soon dispelled by the girl's confidence. She was used to liaisons with men she didn't know, so with me, who she did know a little bit, she took it all in her stride. No sooner were we under the covers with just a dim bedside lamp lit, she had her tongue in my mouth probably under instructions from Becky to give me a night of frustration.

For the next hour and a half, the gorgeous Kateryna used me to pleasure her body with hand massages and tongue massages. Not an inch of that girl's body did my tongue not explore. As utterly frustrating as it was for me, it was an absolute honour to have access to the body of such an outstandingly hot young woman. Her tanned skin was such a pleasure to caress; it was so soft, and the flesh of her slim, lythe body so succulent and bouncy in all the right places. She didn't neglect me either, although the wonderful things she did to me only fuelled my passion beyond my ability to cope, and on numerous occasions I thought I was going to ejaculate without direct penile stimulation. Still hoping this so often unfulfilled reward would be mine tomorrow, I managed to hold back an embarrassing uncontrolled emission, and instead, dug in and braved the onslaught.

With the pair of us thoroughly exhausted, especially Kateryna who I had treated to three wonderful orgasms with my fingers, tongue and bars of my cock cage, we fell asleep. I woke up when daylight was just peeking through the closed blinds, and a quick glance at my mobile phone told me it was 6:50. My morning erection was squeezing against the bars of my cock cage, but I was also dying for a pee. As I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom, I looked at Kateryna lying face down outside the covers, her nakedness clearly visible and not helping my sexual frustration. Her bottom was unbelievably perfect, and only for the fact I desperately needed to deal with my full bladder, I would have buried my face between those soft pert buttocks there and then.

It took me longer than normal to pee sitting down and having to concentrate due to erection and cock cage positioning, but I managed in the end, ensuring I kept everything clean when I finished. I thought I heard some noises from the bedroom and wondered if Kateryna had turned over or even woken up; I was looking forward to seeing, feeling and kissing that lovely rear of hers as soon as I returned.

When I re-entered the bedroom, I found Kateryna half awake with Becky, also naked, lying next to her. Becky was dangling a key from her finger! My heart leapt with anticipation.

"Good morning, David," Becky said.

Kateryna muttered something in Siskovian as she squinted at me from half dead eyes. She brushed hair back off her face, jumped out of bed and staggered to the bathroom.

"Did you sleep well?" Becky asked.

"Eventually," I answered.

"Aw, did Kateryna keep you awake all night? She really is insatiable, isn't she? Madam Popescu told me about her, which is why she has brought her to reward her for the good work she does in her spa."

"I'm glad she got rewarded for her efforts," I said, getting back into the bed, positioning myself in the middle of the mattress leaving room for Kateryna when she returned.

I couldn't help keeping myself aware of the key Becky was still holding. One of the rules Becky laid down for our games was that I was never allowed to ask to be released from chastity. Any request or even a hint was met with swift, harsh punishment. Usually, it was an additional day or two added to the time I was to be in chastity, so, remembering that particular rule, I chose not to mention anything about her holding the key to my cock cage.

"Talking about rewards ..." Becky said, brightly, which raised my hopes that release really was imminent. "I said you would be rewarded, so, when Kateryna returns from the bathroom, we'll ask her if she thinks you earned your reward after your performance last night ... oh, here she is."

Kateryna looked much more awake when she came back into the bedroom; she'd washed her face and cleaned her teeth and looked much brighter. Without hesitation, she climbed back into bed right up alongside me; I had two stunning women on either side of me, naked.

"I have the key to David's cock cage," she said to Kateryna. "I said I would ask you if he deserves a reward for how he treated you last night."

"Oh, so if I say he was not good, he has to keep on the cock cage?" Kateryna said, mischievously.

"It's up to you, Kateryna. Did he serve you well?"

She placed a finger on her chin and looked up in the air as if deep in thought.

"Does he deserve an orgasm?" Becky asked, keeping the suspense alive.

Based on what had gone on with our games before Casavana and even before Gina and Liam joined in, this added teasing didn't always turn out well for me, but hopefully with Becky looking to prove to me she could be trusted, my hopes were high.

Then Kateryna looked at me and smiled. "Yes, he did very good and gave me many orgasms, so he does deserve to have orgasm himself."

Becky handed the key over to Kateryna and she immediately fitted it into the lock next to my testicles. Just the touch of her fingers on my sensitive, desperate places, added to the surge of anticipation that swept through me. With Becky gently tickling my nipples, Kateryna unlocked the padlock and slowly pulled the cage that was gripping my penis, enabling my erection to be released. She took away the ring beneath my scrotum too, thus completely freeing me and producing a sigh of utter relief from me.

"Just lie back and relax, David," Becky whispered. "Enjoy."

I did lie back and allowed Kateryna to wrap her hand around my rock hard penis to begin stroking it. The sensation was beyond belief as the pleasure her hand was giving me took me into another realm. Becky, who had been gently tickling my nipples as the cage was removed, continued, flicking her fingernail playfully across the little hard buds. As the pleasure mounted and the sounds I uttered increase, Kateryna stepped up her work and introduced even more pleasure by taking my throbbing penis in her mouth and gentle sucking and running her tongue along the frenum, the most sensitive part of my penis. The pure delight that flowed through my body almost had me lifting my body from the bed. Becky was continuing to work on my nipples; her fingernail scratching just that bit harder. Then, as I felt my orgasm rise and close in, Becky took one of my nipples in her mouth while her hand tickled the other.

Kateryna was sucking my penis with more vigour now and I felt the climax reach the very brink. It seemed to hover for an age before finally it hit, and my penis gushed forth its ejaculation into her mouth. Not being deterred in any way by my orgasm hitting so hard, Kateryna kept up the sucking and licking while her hand gripped and stroked the lower part of the shaft. She knew how to keep a man's orgasm going, it seemed to last an age, the pleasure was so worth waiting for, and I am convinced the teasing I endured over the previous evening added so much more power and length to the ecstasy I was enjoying at this moment.

Kateryna was as good as Becky, knowing exactly how much stimulation to give to ensure the orgasm was felt at maximum pleasure. I experienced it and enjoyed it, and as the exquisite feeling began to subside, it was gradually replaced with a feeling of total release of all stress and tension. It felt like I was gasping for breath, and in a way I was. My heart was pounding with joy.

Becky moved her face close to mine and kissed my lips. "Well done, David, we've passed stage two."

We may have passed Becky's stage two, but the session was far from over. I enjoyed once again having Kateryna sitting on my face. I had Becky sitting on my face, and I also enjoyed Kateryna riding my penis to another orgasm. There was no stopping either of these insatiable women as they continued to drain me of all my energy. And when it was all over and none of us had the strength to do anything else to each other, we collapsed on the bed for a deserved rest. After showers, we got dressed and made our way down to the harbour and introduced Kateryna to a full English breakfast in one of the pubs. It was the best Sunday morning I'd had for many, many months.

When we'd finished around lunchtime, Kateryna went back to join Madam Popescu in the hotel where she was staying, ready to make preparations to return home on a later flight. Becky's plan for our afternoon together was a long walk along the beach near our apartments. She had suggested this to me as she wanted to talk about her vision for our re-kindled relationship. She wanted to explain what she had in mind for stage three of her grand plan and thought it best to be away from the apartments and on neutral ground. All this sounded ominous to me, but I was willing to accept her suggestion, and we hadn't done this walk along the beach together for over two years.

Driving a couple of miles to the beach car park, we walked down the path to the beach where we set off on foot. On our left, waves rolled in from the unsettled sea, while on our right, uneven, reedy sand dunes rose and fell. We passed a few groups of families sitting having picnics with laughing children running back and forth to paddle and jump over the incoming waves of the icy water. Couples strolled or sat huddled together on towels or beach mats. We passed dog walkers and joggers, and even some more energetic groups playing football or volleyball. Ahead of us, a long flat stretch of sand continued before drifting out of sight around a bend in the distance, so with a cool sea breeze blowing in our hair, hand in hand, we strolled along, chatting. The further we left the car park behind, the fewer people we saw, and when we came to an old, neglected wooden bench beneath a low sand dune, we sat down. This, I felt, was the moment Becky was going to reveal stage three.

"How do you think the first two stages have gone?" she asked.

"Quite well," I answered.

"Be more specific, David," she said. "The first stage was when I teased you after going to the casino. I got you to lick me to orgasm, then put you in your cock cage with no relief. What did you think of that?"

"It was hard to take, but that's what it's meant to be like. It was so frustrating, especially as I didn't expect you to do it, but it's a part of our games, they're meant to be like that; you getting off on me being frustrated. So, yes, stage one went quite well."

Becky squeezed my hand. "And stage two, when you had to watch Liam getting all that treatment from the three of us. It must have killed you seeing Kateryna with him; so unbearably frustrating for you."

"I loved it, Becky. I suppose not so much at the time, but again, it was part of our game." Twice I'd mentioned our game, emphasising the word, 'our', but this was the level of 'game' I enjoyed. "It was very sadistic of you to put me through that, but getting to share both of you this morning made it so worthwhile. That is more how I see our games." 'Our' emphasised again. "I know sometimes you won't be so kind letting me have sex like that, but I need to trust you that I have a chance to come, and don't end up getting pushed further and further down a road I don't want to go on."

"So, did I pass?"

I leaned into Becky and kissed her. "Yes, you did."

"Good, because for stage three, you are really going to have to trust me."

She was looking at me as if trying to force her own confidence to show through. I knew this was going to be something tough for me to take, and I was fearing what it was going to be.

With the pause lasting longer than I was comfortable with, my eagerness to know compelled me to prompt her: "Are you going to tell me?"

The answer came immediately. "I've been confiding a lot in Tashrina, talking about us and the problems Casavana caused us; the problems I had a big hand in causing." She studied my face looking for my reaction. "She really is a lovely caring woman when she wants to be, you know," she added as if sensing I was troubled by this revelation. It's true, I was.

"I know she was pleasant enough with me when I was with her last week, but I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her." I had to say what I thought.

She sighed, whether it was disappointment I didn't see Madam Popescu in the same light as she did, or my response made her realise, what she was about to say was going to be more difficult for me to take than she expected. She pressed on, anyway. "She knows all about the three stages I planned to test ourselves with, and whether we could restart are lives together the way we were before. These aren't just tests for you, David, for me to check if you're worthy of being with me," she said, trying to convince me again. I already knew this, but I let her carry on even if to help her feel better that she was getting her point across to me. "I'm trying to prove to you that you can trust me. Probably the test is more about me. I'm putting you in these frustrating scenarios so I can prove to you, you can trust me. It's me who's insecure, David, after what happened. I need you to know this."

"Becky, I know, please don't worry. I believe in the new you. I believe you won't let things get out of hand again. If it makes you feel any better, in my eyes, you have passed both the stages and I am totally happy with the way each went. I had an awesome time, frustrating, but awesome." I kissed her again. "But please, just tell me what this big secretive stage three test is you're struggling to tell me,"

"Thank you, David, I'm so happy to hear you say that." She smiled almost apologetically at me. "My idea for stage three is a very risky one, but I've decided I need to ask you to do it. I need you to trust me. No, I need to prove to you that you can trust me. I want to play a very hard game that puts you in a really hard position that finally proves I can be trusted."

"I take it this has something to do with Madam Popescu and you've already run it past her."

"I've had to, David. Just like stage two where I had to get her to bring Kateryna over with her."

"You mean, her coming was all down to you?" I was impressed that she'd arranged it.

"I remembered Kateryna from your second judicial caning, I was there, and I watched her giving you the extra six strokes prize she won."

"Yes, that's right, you were there for that one."

"I thought she was stunning, and when I was talking to Tashrina about her bringing someone over, I mentioned her and asked what she was like. Tashrina told me she had shown interest in your punishment and had seen your cell and watched you work in the yard. She even told me she had helped tease you. So, I thought she'd be perfect to bring over for this. She agreed to bring her to help me."

"And now you want her to help again?"

"Yes."

"Come on, tell me what it is. I'm already fearing the worst.

"I want you to go back to Casavana prison for one month."

I had a hunch, as soon as she mentioned she'd talked to Madam Popescu, stage three was going to involve Casavana, so it didn't come as that much of a shock in the end. Half an hour earlier during our carefree stroll along the beach, I had no idea a return to Casavana was going to come up. But now it was out in the open, faces from the not too distant past flashed through my mind. I had walked out of that prison little more than two months ago thinking I would never return; I had no intention of ever returning there. But in that time back home, a little part of me was missing some of the treatment I'd endured, and in a shorter period of incarceration, I had even fantasised about sampling some of that treatment again. It was becoming clearer to me; it was the uncertainty that I hated more than anything. It was the way two weeks became an undetermined length of time. Then it was nine months before an extra three months were added, followed by an extra six months and even then, an extra two and a half years could have been thrown on at the end. That's what I definitely didn't like about that prison, the uncertainty ... and the length of time it lasted.

OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers
12