All Comments on 'David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 12'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dude. Fr. This is absurd. I don’t even have words. Like I’m flabbergasted by the sheer stupidity. He goes back to the damn prison for a month to “prove to Becky” that he trusts her and she can be trusted?? Bruh. I can’t finish this story. It’s hopeless. I was eager that the games continued and were toned down. But we all know it’s gonna go wrong. Becky is trying to get him in for life cuz she’s sick. I’m gone from this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bullshit. But now David will be out of the way long term so Becky, Josh, Gina and Liam can go on with business as usual. (Long term is much, much, much longer than one month) Just total bullshit.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Totally stupid to consider another stint. He is on a suspended sentence. He is gonna find if he has any sort of criminal sentence, they will invoke that sentence and add the time. MadameP can claim she did not intend it,but can do nothing to stop it. He's gone. Plus with Becky not being too upset about Josh, he may be part of it. or Becky is using him to screw David over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously? Wtf

toshiro75toshiro75over 1 year ago

It is just story but now it is plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@gamblnluck, you have a good point about the suspended sentence. Can`t wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He’s got a 2 and a half year extended sentence. Commuting a crime to get 1 month in Casavana is utterly insane. Is he stupid or something, so frustrating

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would you please leave this series to RIP the more you publish the worse it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

tl;dr Nothing changes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So Becky wants David to trust her, but she didn't trust him that he will be able to stay in prison for 1 month without forcing him. Then what is the point of the stage 2?

XcapeXcapeover 1 year ago

As if she can be trusted lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Go Becky go! You continue to be so worthy of my worship Becky. Let Your inner sadist feast onThe gullible David forever!!!!!

CockedCapCockedCapover 1 year ago

I came back to this series after many weeks absence because I was curious. I'll finish it too, assuming that it gets finished, because I'm invested and it really doesn't take that much time. The accusations of others that this work is repetitive and boring for long stretches are becoming true. This author will put his characters in any position he wishes as is his right, and there well be a payoff coming to make this worthwhile. I hope there is. Much potential here. That said, I mentally rolled my eyes as soon as the idea of returning to the prison was floated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He didn't fuck Becky after been released from prison? I guess it has been reserved for Josh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m deep in sunk cost territory regarding David

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He’s never coming back from there! Done I’m done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK we all knew he’d end up back in the prison, so I’m curious how it’ll play out.

As someone else has mentioned, he’s already on a suspended sentence. I’m curious how you’ll get around him staying there for another 2.5 years? I mean there’s the chance you ARENT going to get around that and he ends up stuck there but that just seems to go against what you’re trying to do with this book.

I suppose there’s the option of Becky becoming a guard there too with how sadistic she is, but that would also seem off too somehow.

Either way, I can’t wait to see how you wrap this up.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Thinking about this a bit more, I can see how the 'resolutions' come about.

1. David agrees to his one month. Of course he does not realize that as soon as he 'confesses' to a crime to allow for that month, his suspended sentence of 2 1/2 years is added.

2. I'm sure Madame P knows. She stated Elena in the last chapter is gunning for her trying to get her into trouble. Madame P is essentially going to let Elena have her way. Elena gets her 'pet' and Madame P gets rid of a problem.

3. Becky is a big winner here. She gets to handle all of Madame P's business interests in both countries. It was stated several times she wanted the business. Plus she gets to visit David and tease him. Now will she admit her guilt or claim she did not realize? Either way she will tell him how 'delicious' she finds his continued suffering. plus with him out of the way, does she get all his property? After all he will be gone for years. She could very well bring Josh back in to tell David that letting josh screw her added so much to her enjoyment of his plight like the first time he was in prison.

4. Josh's function at this point is to keep David distracted from thinking ahead and later as Becky's lover. Becky has that planned. Notice she was very reluctant to notify the police of Josh's supposed stalking despite David trying to convince her multiple times. The reason is simple. If the cops investigate they will notice when David goes missing. They will look hard at Josh and David's imprisonment will be investigated in official channels. The working overseas excuse will not fly. So Josh gets Becky later.

5. David does not think. For a supposedly smart man he lets a fantasy overrule even his memory of what he endured. He forgot that in addition to the beatings and the frustration of being denied sex, the worse thing he endured was the mindless drudgery, the monotony of sitting in a cell doing nothing.. That monotony was interrupted only by frequent beatings and his equally mindless task of moving bricks.

He will be quite happy to be Elena's pet in whatever form that takes at the end.

Now we are going to be spoonfed this plot one plus page at a time for the next 7 chapters. I just saved you reading a dozen pages over the next 2 weeks with the plot crawling along........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just hope Elena gets him when he goes to Siskovia. At least Elena wants to be near him. Unlike Becky, who just wants him to suffer for her, far from her (as she has proven in those previous 18 months).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The whole premise is stupid. Agreeing to go back to prison is not trusting Becky - she has zero pull there. Going there means he is trusting Popescu and the guards to not frame him and trick him into a long sentence - as they did and tried to do before. The plan just doesn’t and can’t do what it is supposed to do. And that makes a long repetitive story even dumber.

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Seriously? I mean he was kinda stupid before but when did he become a mental case? This story gets more and more absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

too bad he had a chance to grow some balls and tell Becky and the rest to fuckoff but wimped out under pressure he might as well stay in Casavana prison for the rest of his life as he is a stupid wimp the guards might as well whip the shit out of the wimp not good for much else

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ffs what a mug.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know what will happen. 3 strikes when David goes back to Casavana:

First- Madam Judge Popescu is going to sentence him for real crime for a month, but we already know what happened before:

Strike 1: Illegal gambling debt

Strike 2: Sexual assult (bogus or not, still legit and in the official crime and sentences ledger)

Strike 3: Whatever Madam Popescu charges David.

3 strikes and he's in for a life. Meanwhile Becky and Josh cuckold David. Since Olly is only focused on this cuckolding thing this is what's going to happen- life sentence for David and Becky and Josh coupling.

Madam Elena will of course closely watch the sentence and make it miserable for David (either she corrects the sentence or Madam Judge Popescu to save Casavana will have to "propely" sentence David).

P.S. Olly, don't be dis-encouraged by the naysayers. Keep going.

ABIIIIABIIIIover 1 year ago

This Casavana thing -- David should call Becky on that. I'm pretty sure she said that Casavana was off the table. Maybe that was creatively worded, but anyway...

 

"She insisted it had to be legally binding ... and I agreed." Not surprising -- not given how this story has gone. Is there anyone (I mean, other than David) who doesn't think that this will trigger his suspended sentence? The only thing that will surprise me is if that doesn't happen. Becky and Propescu will be powerless to prevent it, so their promises to the contrary are meaningless. Another thing stands out to me -- David has apparently been cut off. It's been two years since he last had his wife's pussy. He's ejaculated in her presence (a blowjob and a handjob), but her pussy is seemingly off limits. Something is going on there. And why would David put up with that? Because he's David, apparently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ha, Ha, Ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Based on book 1 of this entire series, I get the impression the outcome of this whole saga is something David is happy with. So I’m hoping it all turns out well for him in the end. That said it’s been established that Becky had no power at Casavana so the fact David accepted going back so quickly seems really stupid on his behalf, he knows there are other powers at work there. I think I’m in the minority but I’d like to see a happily ever after for David and Becky, especially if that can entail her acting in his best interest for once to show she really cares for him. I feel this story has surpassed the usual literotica fare and I’m fully invested for the story now. Excellent work Ollyt

xIntrusionxxIntrusionxover 1 year ago

Once again I'll be the detractor and say that I like how everything is being woven together.

I will agree that I think the chapters are a touch too short considering how long the books are, but if that means getting a short chapter every other morning instead of a big dump once a week, I'll take it.

I'm wracking my brain for ways you can keep David's sentence to only one month. I'm not sure if you figured we'd have forgotten about the suspended sentence, if he'll avoid it triggering somehow, or if your plan is to have him locked away for another 2.5 years. Considering we're already past the halfway point in the book, there really isn't much time to play around. Especially when there's foreshadowing towards events that take place AFTER he's released.

So I think we're left with a few choices:

1) He doesn't do to Casavana; Maybe he's stopped before entering by Becky and she accepts that he was willing to do so as a pass;

2) He spends a month in jail, and either the events are glossed over in the book, or it takes us right to the final chapter (presumably the former);

3) David ends up stuck for 2.5 years because of the suspended sentence triggering; this would obviously require a massive time skip or for the book to end with him still locked away;

There are obviously other ways it could play out, but those are the ones I've been thinking about all day. I can't wait to see what the result is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Regarding the "hat's going to happen- life sentence for David and Becky and Josh coupling" comment.

I don't think Josh is in on Becky's plans. I think she is manipulating and tricking him, just like she did with David before. I'd guess her current plan is a scheme to send Josh to Casavana, to be executed (the scheme,. not Josh) while David is already there. Maybe David would see Josh arrive about the time he's supposed to leave.

So regarding the comment: "Josh's function at this point is to keep David distracted from thinking ahead and later as Becky's lover. Becky has that planned. Notice she was very reluctant to notify the police of Josh's supposed stalking despite David trying to convince her multiple times." IMO, Becky does not want regular police involved here, since that could send Josh to regular prison. She wants him to go to Casavana later. And she still needs him now to tease David, to add to his worries and suffering. To ensure that going to Casavana again requires an even higher level of trust by him in her.

While that IMO is Becky's plan. That doesn't necessarily have to work out. While this is supposedly about her showing that she can be trusted, that would only work, if she at some point has the power to decide to extend David's stay. And at that time her sadistic side could win (and IMO, it would make for a good story twist). Also, there is still Elena, the only person that actually wants a relationship with David, where they get to spend a lot of time together. She might also try her own schemes, once David is in Casavana. I just hope David doesn't throw Elena - apparently the only person that loves him - under the bus to save Tashrina's prison by testifying about her giving him the internet access earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only direction this story will go is that David serves more time in prison and Becky works as a prison guard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not even a five years old kid won't trust this bitch words anymore. Bitch tells nothing but lies from the start. Daivd must have a bird brain or does he even have a brain? Find out on next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 13 is not coming? Are you planning to upload it soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So Beckys plan is after he endured 18 months for her to prove his commitment to stay another month in Casanova?Come on Olly it is really lazy writing. Your inspiration left you two books ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice - Josh is probably the new preferred shareholder at Casavana prison ready to perform operational reviews.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly, your storyline has become increasingly repetative and frankly silly. It's now just uninteresting and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't bear to watch. I also can't look away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

David's going to Casavana ? ? ?

First, as has been pointed out, Becky agreed to take Casavana off the table.

Next, as has also been pointed out, this "crime" would well trigger activating the suspended portion of his previous sentence. You can bet Elena would be all over this like stink on shit.

Finally, if Siskovia has a three strikes law, David could be there a hellofalot longer than the 2 1/2 years remaining on the 3 year suspended sentence.

Becky is in violation of the agreement and David should find the balls to call her on it.

Jess_von_DunajewJess_von_Dunajewover 1 year ago

Someone should write in the boarding pass of David's fligh" to Siskovia the old clasic quote "Abandon all hope you who enters here". Fascinating how David drifts to the dark sweetness of his fate.

william48william48over 1 year ago

I must say I share everyone else's worries about the suspended prison sentence, if only because it makes it difficult to see how Olly is going to get resolution to the whole sorry saga in 14 pages. With any luck it means that there is going to be yet another book ( Yippee!)

Robin_WildeRobin_Wildeover 1 year ago

I could be wrong, of course, but while I agree that the 2.5 year suspended sentence will come back into play, I believe that Becky and Tashrina are playing a deeper game aimed at Josh and Elena, with David as the bait. It's going to look very bad for him, but my bet is still on a happy (for a masochist) ending.

ABIIIIABIIIIover 1 year ago

I've already commented on this particular chapter, twice already I believe, and yet I have something more to say. This is something that I have been feeling all the way through Book 5. I haven't found a good place to post it because it is about something that seems to be missing. As such, it applies to all chapters (not exactly one in particular). In short, they say they love each other, but it isn't very believable -- because they don't behave like lovers. They were apart for 18 months. A young married couple in that situation would hold hands, gaze into each others eyes, whisper sweet nothings. Becky might reach up and place her hand on his cheek and then trace across his lips with her thumb. They might talk about all the things they missed doing together, beach walks, coffee shops, snuggling while watching a show, footsie under the breakfast table. There is a kiss or two, but they always seem perfunctory. Becky especially does not seem to enjoy David's company. Everything is always about control and denial - whether David gets to cum or not. I'm not criticizing that aspect, I'm just pointing out what seems to be an almost complete lack of the other (non-sexual) things that couples who are in love engage in. A nice example might be Beckie saying, "I missed baking <blank> while you were in Casavana. Because they are your favorite and you weren't here, I never did. It would have made me too sad." It would have been nice if there had been something nice waiting for him at home -- a surprise of something she knew he would be missing. I want to believe that they love each other, but it's difficult. Beckie supposedly missed him (yeah, sure) while she was staying with Gina (and cried), but now she wants to send him away again for another month. I know this prison thing supposedly excites her, but where is the love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh for fuck's sake, and I really had hope for the two of them there...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once this is all done, and the smoke has cleared, I'm going to read it all again, start to finish. Definitely looking forward to that!

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

@AbIIII In a story like this, whispering sweet nothings, holding hands etc to show affection would be out of place. Actually i felt Olly did a good job showing Becky is a stone-coldhearted bitch. I just don't think he has developed it far enough. At the very beginning of this series, she was willing to have sex with Josh while her husband who has been in prison for 18 months watches. Why? Because Josh wants another shot at her. No matter what she says verbally, that speaks volumes and really discounts everything positive she says afterwards.

There is the matter of the camera, that I think Olly forgot about. (Hopefully not.) She pointed it out to remind Josh his going to the police was NOT a good idea. She and Josh knew all about that camera. But no mention since as to its purpose. Was it to get blackmail (embarrassing video) against David as he watches Becky have sex with Josh? Again, a thread of some importance that has been dropped after more than 2 months in the story.

But it couples with her not wanting the police notified of Josh's supposed stalking.

I think that despite how he depicts her, Olly seems to come back to the same theme. That is Becky loves (which she does not) David, but their play (that only benefits her) got out of hand. Cassie pointed it out, David knew it but then went brain dead and is back to where he was before.

As an author myself, I know how difficult it is to keep track of story lines and to keep them consistent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not silly, merely foolish! Here go again, like a moth to a flame! So repetative it even defies fantasy!

artty67artty6712 months ago

If he returns and gets sentenced, won't is two and half year suspended sentence be enforced ?? Perhaps that's going to be a twist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous