David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will it be as a volunteer, like a paid guest?" I asked.

"No, we discussed this, and Tashrina said it would have to be like before; some sort of crime would have to be recorded to make it official or you'd be able to walk out any time you liked. She insisted it had to be legally binding ... and I agreed."

"So, if I rebelled in her prison, that same threat of five years in a federal prison would be dangled before me again?"

"Yes," she answered, tentatively, "just like before."

"And there'd be no extras added on?"

"No," she answered, confidently. "Absolutely not. It would be one month, not a day more."

"This wouldn't involve you having any new boyfriends, would it?"

She grinned. "I wouldn't have time," she said. "But I'd have fun with Gina and Liam."

"That's ok, as long as it's just them."

"So, will you do it?" she asked, eagerly.

"It might turn out to be fun this time," I replied. "When would it be?"

"I'm going to Siskovia a week on Tuesday until the Tuesday after. I'm going to take a look at her other business finances with a view to taking them on, so I'm thinking, you could fly over on that second Monday and make your own way to Casavana where I will meet you and see you settled in before I fly home the following day."

"You would trust me to fly out voluntarily by myself?"

Becky shrugged. "I'm trying to earn your trust more than anything in this, so I have to show you, I trust you, too."

"So, there'd be no grand arrest at the airport or me being dragged off to a van by a couple of Casavana guards?"

"No, not this time ... but I can ask Tashrina if she would arrange it..."

I laughed. "No, that won't be necessary, but it will be weird to voluntarily walk up to the door, knock on it, and ask them to put me in a cell for a month."

"Doing it that way shows your commitment to stage three, David," she said, in an almost solemn manner. "It demonstrates, by you flying out there, getting a taxi to the prison, and giving up your freedom to them, voluntarily because I asked you to, that you are committed to us and ... our ... games."

I stood up and held out my hand to her. "Let's head back to the car."

Becky joined me and we began our long walk back along the beach. Clouds had begun forming in the western sky and looked to be heading towards us. April could be quite warm when the sun beat down, but as soon as it disappeared behind clouds, especially on the beach, the breeze was sharp and unforgiving. We huddled together, our arms around each other as we walked, picking up the pace as the breeze bit into us from behind.

"So, should I contact Tashrina and make the arrangements?" Becky asked.

"I thought they'd already been made." I was testing her to see if my opinion was being taken into consideration.

"She knows about the plan, but I couldn't make anything definite until I'd spoken to you and got your agreement," she answered.

"Well done, Becky," I said, looking down at her approvingly. "You consulted me first; you passed the test."

She let go of my hand and stepped away, her mouth open in shock, but a smile was forming as she looked at me. "You will pay for that, David. How dare you pass judgement on me." She gave me a playful slap on my bottom. "I won't forget that show of insolence."

We fell into each other's arms and kissed passionately. It felt good to be joking with Becky again, and from her reaction, it seemed she was happy with the way things were going.

It took about a half hour to get back to the car park, and by that time, the sun had appeared again. A flash of light caught my eye at the top of the sand dune which was the front end of the car park. Rather than it being caused by a light, when it happened again, I realised it was the reflection of the sun on a lens, the lens of a pair of binoculars. They were pointing towards us.

"Who's that up there?" I said to Becky.

She looked where I was pointing. "It looks like someone with binoculars."

"That's what I thought." I quickened my pace wanting to know who was watching us. I was just beginning to think it was someone I recognised when Becky ran to keep up alongside my rapidly quickening legs.

"I think it's Josh," she shrieked.

We were getting much closer to the path that wound its way through the dunes up to the car park when the person, who I was very sure was Josh, realised we were on to him. He turned away and departed from his position quickly. By now I was running, with Becky following as quick as she could behind me. I heard her shouting something to me about not doing anything stupid, but I was feeling too angry to hold myself back. I'd broken his nose once before and was quite happy to do it again. By the time I got to the top of the path and ran into the sparsely filled car park, he was just closing the door of his car and starting the engine. As our eyes met, I clearly recognised it was him.

Before I had a chance to reach him, the car was turning away and speeding to the exit with me running after it. Why I thought I had any chance of catching a moving car, I have no idea, but I soon gave up and returned to my own car where Becky was taking something from the windscreen wiper.

"What's that you've got?" I asked.

Her face looked angry, but there was also a look of satisfaction there too as she handed the piece of paper to me. I read the brief message written on it:

'- Dearest Becky, when you're ready to ditch that loser you're with, I can help, I'll be ready to forgive and forget. Then we can go far from here and build a new life together with him safely out the way. Josh XX --'

"He's a dangerous lunatic, Becky. You really need to go to the police with this," I said, holding the note angrily. She calmly took it off me, folded it and slid it into her jeans pocket.

"I told you I would sort this out myself, David, and I will. This is just what I need to hatch my little plan," she said patting the pocket she'd put the note in.

"But Becky, the guy could be dangerous. That note is a threat."

"It's certainly incriminating," she said, with a smile.

What was wrong with her? Did she not see the danger? "I can't go to Casavana and leave you alone with him on the loose."

"Yes, you can," she said sternly. She looked at me with a determination and resolve, I actually believed every word she was about to say. "It's actually better this way as it's something else that will help me prove to you that you can trust me. Because now that he so carelessly left that note for me, I can guarantee I will have the problem sorted before you get home from Casavana."

Coming next in Chapter 13: I have fears that I may be about to make a terrible mistake.

12