David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 18

Story Info
I get to put my questions to Becky when she returns.
5.2k words
4.18
7k
4

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with and without the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, the city of Keara, and Casavana Prison, are also fictitious, and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 18

I had five more days remaining to serve in Casavana, and I was just about surviving. Madam Popescu had told me Becky would be returning to work on the accounts for the prison and would be staying until my last day. Presumably all the plane tickets would have been acquired and we would fly home together, reunited in our new, equally driven, tease and denial sex games. Since two days earlier when Madam Popescu had played around with my mind instilling a frightening level of confusion inside me, I had settled down to a certain extent. The trust issue was something that had become a theme over the last few weeks in here, and also before I arrived when Becky finally acknowledged it.

Left in my cell since speaking with Madam Popescu, I had time to think about it all. Although desperate to hear the truth of what Josh had been doing in our bedroom with Becky, I still believed everything would turn out as I wanted. But I had to be strong to hold onto that belief firmly telling myself, the photograph of them together, Josh naked, was not telling the true tale. I had to trust my wife and my jailer.

I was feeling quite relaxed laying on my back, imagining what it would be like in less than a week, back home in my own apartment. The summer sunshine would be beaming in through the windows and across the balcony and all my worries would be over, I would have my perfect world back. Of course, there remained niggling doubts whether my trust in Becky was justified, but I was succeeding in staying positive.

Today was also the day Becky was due to arrive at Casavana, but I didn't expect her to come and see me straight away. I knew I had to apologise for that email, although I was sure she would have forgiven me that little outburst by now. Even so, feeling more assertive towards Becky, brought on by my reaction to the eighteen month disaster I'd got through, lessened my guilt somewhat. She had done much more bad stuff to me than I had to her, so maybe she should just get over it.

When the cell door banged three times late on in the afternoon, I was genuinely surprised but thrilled to see it was Becky who had come to see me. Gabriela, who had let her into the cell, left us alone. After being invited to stand, Becky came over to me and hugged my naked body. My penis tried to grow inside its cage as soon as I saw her, and its growth quickened as I felt her body against mine with her arms wrapped around me and her hands on my bare back. I returned the hug, holding her tightly before she stepped back and looked warmly at me.

"I love you David," she said, her face lit up by her beautiful smile. "It's so lovely to see you again. Madam Popescu has allowed me to come down for ten minutes before I go back to work upstairs. You are allowed to talk freely to me."

"I love you too, Becky," I replied, the moment permission was given. "I had a good idea you were arriving today, but I didn't expect you to come and see me so soon after you got here."

"I was desperate to see you after everything that went on in the prison with Elena. And the way I left without seeing you has played on my mind, too," she said, a little hesitantly.

"I'm sorry about that email, Becky, it must have been a shock finding out about it."

"It was a shock finding out you'd been sending emails to ... her. And then having to listen to Madam Popescu read out what you'd said about me. Do you realise how humiliating that was for me?"

I was amused and a little surprised by her interpretation of the word 'humiliating'. She had no idea what real humiliation was, and very quickly, a list of the humiliations I'd suffered over the last two years flashed through my mind; the constant strapping for the most minor infractions, watching her sucking off men while I was trapped in a cock cage, being naked in front of sexy female guards, being strapped down naked and caned in front of an audience of women.

I decided to pick up on the latest example to assist with my answer. "Was it as humiliating as standing naked and chained up in a room full of amused female guards, being shown photographs taken in my bedroom of my wife with the man she was supposed to have dumped?"

She didn't seem to be at all perturbed by what I said. "Oh yes, Madam Popescu emailed your answer to the question I asked," she said, much more cheerfully than I expected. "It made me so happy to hear that after you looked at those photos, you still said you trusted me. I can understand you want a full explanation about that, but can we just leave it at that for now?"

"He was naked in our apartment. You must realise how that makes me feel, and how much I need to know what was going on."

Becky was loving it, which was evident by the satisfied smile she gave me. "All I'm willing to say for now is, you have nothing to worry about .... trust me, just like you said in the message you sent to me through Madam Popescu."

"I stand by what I said. I do trust you despite what it looks like, but it doesn't stop me from worrying. The guy is stalking you and you let him in to our home. He could have done anything to you, and you'd have been helpless to stop him."

Becky raised her eyebrows and laughed. "I love it that you're so protective of me, David, but I wouldn't have put myself in any danger. I have the measure of him, and I told you, I have the whole stalking thing under control, it will be sorted, I promise you. So, again, trust me and let it go for the moment."

"At least you're here now and we'll be going home together in a few days."

"Have you enjoyed it here this time?" she asked.

"Being with ruthless, sadistic female guards in a prison again has been more enjoyable than I expected. Frustrating and painful at times, but knowing it was only for one month made it quite exciting. What has spoiled it from being a great experience has been the Elena thing, and now the Josh thing."

"So, the problem last time was how long you were here."

"There was a bit more to it than that, Becky," I said, frowning at her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't say that right. I know there were loads of things that went badly wrong last time. What I meant was, if you took out all the things that caused you to stay longer, the fact you had no choice, mostly, the concept of spending time in a femdom prison doesn't turn you off."

"I must admit, doing this knowing I'm going home on a set date has made the time here quite stimulating and in a weird and wonderful way, enjoyable to endure. I would repeat and emphasise, I'm talking about the time after the Elena situation was sorted."

"Well, that's good to know," she said with a smile.

"What are you thinking, Becky?"

"I'm just trying to get inside your mind to gauge what effect this is having on you."

"Just so you don't get any ideas, I'm ready to go home," I said, purposefully.

She came up to me again and reached up with her hands around my neck to kiss me gently on the lips, so sexily. "This last month has really worked, hasn't it?"

My penis that had relaxed since we'd broken our embrace was beginning to stir again, but this time it was serious. It was quickly forcing itself to try and squeeze through the hard plastic bars with no hope of success. But my sex brain had really kicked in, and I was so desperate to rip it off and allow it to grow fully erect. The frustration was unbearable, and I could feel my legs weaken.

"Yes, Becky, but this damn cock cage is killing me. I really need it to come off now, there is no need for it to be on, it's torture. I don't think I can take another day with it trapping me like this."

"Of course, you can," she whispered. "Poor David, you're suffering this for me, yes, for me," she emphasised, which only made it more frustrating. "So, that is enough of a reason and a need for it to stay on."

"The last five days are going to be so hard for me if you're going to be here."

"It won't all be about sexy kisses and cuddles though, because there is one more thing that has to be dealt with. Something that can't be brushed under the carpet."

I knew what she meant.

"The email you sent." She continued pecking my lips with hers as she spoke. "You realise you are going to have to be punished for that, don't you?"

I moved my head away from hers so I could see her face. "Please, Becky, don't make me stay longer. We agreed."

She moved her arms to wrap around my back again, resting her head on my chest so lovingly causing my penis to throb in desperation.

"We did agree, and I promised it would be one month and not a day more; you can trust me, but there are other ways prisoners are punished in Casavana, David, as you know only too well. But it's something that does have to be addressed, I'm afraid." She pulled away leaving me a sexually frustrated wreck. "But, for now, I think our ten minutes is up and I'm going to have to go back up to the office. I have a lot of work to do if I'm going to be on the plane with you on Wednesday."

She backed away towards the door giving me a little wave as she did so. "I will see you again very soon, David, probably tomorrow." As she reached the cell door, she blew me a final kiss before I heard her speaking to Gabriela in the distance.

When she'd gone and Gabriela had locked the cell door, I was left with an aching groin and fears for what the punishment would be for that insulting email about Becky and all the guards I'd sent to Cassie. But, at the thought of the woman who had helped me during my latter days of my previous sentence, and for the weeks after I got home, I knew in my heart, choosing to go back to Becky and this life was the right choice.

Three days to go! The sun was continuing to shine, and the warmth of summer was increasing. When Cece and Justyna, the main double act in charge of me this time, came down to my cell and told me I had to go outside, I felt uplifted that I was maybe going to work in the gardens again. I had already spent two days clearing an area close to the swimming pool, two humiliating days naked and in full view of some very scantily dressed spa girls sunbathing and enjoying their rest breaks.

But when I was led through the yard door into the open leisure area, I saw, across the grass, a wooden table of some sort had been placed in a shaded area. A few people were gathered; some of the guards from the femdom prison, Madam Popescu and Becky. They looked across at me as I shuffled over with my hands cuffed behind my back.

The group consisted of Madam Popescu, Gabriela, Izabela, Tilly, Nalina Radu and Becky. There were also some of the girls from the spa standing beside the pool dressed for sunbathing in skimpy bikinis. Kateryna Melnyk was one of them and she gave me a candid little wave as I passed. It was the first time I'd seen her since she spent the night in our apartment back home a few weeks earlier. Reaching the main reception group, they formed a line facing me with Justyna and Cece remaining on either side of me.

"Thank you for bringing the prisoner out, ladies," Madam Popescu said. "Mr Emerson, thank you for tidying up this area so nicely. I'm sure you didn't realise at the time what this part of the garden was going to be used for, but thank you, anyway."

I looked at the eager faces of those watching me and felt a real fear as I realised what my punishment was going to be. The table was the caning bench that had been used indoors to secure me for my previous canings, and I had been brought out here to be punished on it.

"I'm sure you must have accepted, the disrespectful email you sent just before you were released in January was never going to be ignored," she continued. "I have discussed this with all the ladies mentioned in that email, apart from Elena of course, and asked them individually whether or not you should punished, and if so, in what manner. Do you know, every single one of them agreed you deserve to be dealt with very severely, and having exchanged ideas with your wife, who was probably most hurt by those comments, it was decided you should be given a Judicial caning."

I looked at Becky with pleading eyes. I had told her just two days earlier how I was genuinely enjoying this month incarceration on a certain level, but that was before being awarded a Judicial caning. And yet, rather than being totally horrified, a feeling of fearful excitement grew inside me.

"I will read out the offending sentence to remind you and the ladies here present just how insulting you were to them in that email," Madam Popescu said, raising a sheet of paper in front of her. "All of this was written in capital letters which emphasised the strength of feeling and sincerity in your words. 'Fuck Gabriela! fuck Izabela! fuck Tilly! fuck Justyna! fuck Elena! fuck Madam fucking Popescu! And last but not least, fuck Becky."

She looked up at me with a satisfied, if not a slightly amused, look on her face. There were some sniggers from the spa girls watching on, with one or two looking at me open mouthed in disbelief that I would dare to write such a thing against Madam Popescu. Those scantily clad young ladies drifted across to get a better view which added to my humiliation.

"Seven ladies were mentioned there, and all seven will be represented in the punishment I will award you, Mr Emerson. For each lady you insulted, ten strokes of the cane will be given."

I winced at the thought of seventy strokes of the cane. Some of the spa girls gasped and giggled, whispering to each other. I put my hand up, asking for permission to speak.

"You have something you would you like to say?" Madam Popescu asked.

"Elena has been discredited, are you still going to give ten strokes for her?"

"Yes, I am," she answered, giving no explanation why. "To make sure your caning is given to the highest level of severity, two of us will be wielding the cane; the two who are considered to give the hardest and most severe strokes. You will be given the strokes in sets of ten, alternating between Madam Justyna and myself. As this is her first Judicial caning, Madam Justyna will be going first."

I put my hand up again and was granted permission to speak. "I say this with utmost respect, Madam Popescu, but isn't sixty strokes the maximum you can give under Siskovian law?"

"Mr Emerson, you really are trying hard to get your punishment reduced. This shows me you lack regret for the insults you have given us all."

"No, Madam Popescu, I really am sorry, I should never have insulted you all like that, and I really do apologise, but I thought sixty was the limit and I didn't want you or your staff to get in any trouble."

That brought chuckles from the group. "Oh, how thoughtful of you, Mr Emerson, but have no fears for us. As I have already explained to you, you are in this prison as a volunteer and any punishments are given outside Siskovian law. Giving you seventy strokes of the cane is of no interest to the Siskovian Justice Department on this occasion." She looked away from me. "Madam Justyna and Madam Cece, would you kindly remove the prisoner's wrist cuffs and ankle chain and get him comfortably secured on the caning bench."

As I was being positioned and fixed onto the frame, I heard the group talking and laughing among themselves. I also heard the swishing of canes which elevated the level of fear that was already festering within me. It was several months since I'd last felt the searing pain from a caning in Casavana from Madam Popescu, and I was now about to experience another, but with Justyna involved.

With my whole naked body secured on the frame totally unable to move or escape, I could do nothing but await the agonising start of a punishment far in excess of what I deserved. A chair was placed in front of my face and I expected Nalina Radu to take her position as she usually did, but first of all it was Becky who sat down with her lovely face close to mine.

"I'm really sorry about this, David, but I said you wouldn't escape punishment for insulting me the way you did. And do you know what makes this especially delicious?"

"No, Becky, I don't," I answered. Unbelievably, my penis was straining to grow within the confines of the cock cage, such was the sexy and provocative way she was speaking to me and the lovely, happy smile on her face.

"If Cassie hadn't sent all the information and copies of the emails over to Madam Popescu, none of us would have ever known what you did. Who would have thought she would be the one responsible for you receiving a Judicial caning. I might email her myself to let her know, and to thank her." She kissed me gently on the lips and ran her fingers lovingly along my cheek. "Enjoy."

She stood up and stepped away allowing Nalina Radu to take up her position watching me. As it was once explained to me, she sat there for safety reasons, in actual fact, I believe she sat there to add to my humiliation.

It was Justyna who was to begin the first set of ten strokes, and she got into position tapping the long, red handled cane against my nicely positioned bottom. She made a practice move, lifting the cane over her head and twisting her body which was her style. She moved in slow motion to practice the direction both her body and cane would move in to deliver maximum force. Then she went for it, for real, twisting her body and whipping the cane so the final, fastest moving, whippiest few inches of it landed hard across my bare bottom. The crisp whippy crack as it struck, gave no register of pain for a brief instant before the blistering agony of its sting tore through my body. I screwed my eyes up and moaned with the searing pain it gave me. I heard a satisfying expulsion of air from Justyna as she stood, relaxed and loosening her muscles in preparation for the next.

I was also aware of some squeals of shock and delight from the spa girls and more composed chuckles from the guards. I even had time to wonder if this was the first time Cece had witnessed a Judicial punishment. The second stroke whistled through the air and landed perfectly on the bare, unprotected flesh of my buttocks sending another lightning strike of pain through me. As was usual with all my canings in Casavana, I wondered this early in the punishment how it was possible for me to get through it. But the answer was always the same: I had to as there was no escape. I just had to lay there and accept every single full force stroke, the punisher gave. She had total power to inflict as much pain as possible, which was what they inevitably did.

The cane strokes continued from Justyna, every one as hard and true as those that went before it. No mercy was shown and no mercy was expected. It was my fourth caning like this, the first one given outdoors, but it made no difference to the pain it gave me. If anything, the slight breeze that occasionally tickled my body added to the humiliation as it reminded me how naked I was.

At the end of the first ten, I knew Madam Popescu was up next, eager and willing to feed her sadistic hunger. Using a different technique, but offering no less severity in its execution, she raised the cane and brought it down with a shorter journey to whip a fiery pain across my already bruised bottom. She caned harder than Justyna, but only just. The shrieks of delight continued from the girls as her first set of ten were administered with ruthless cruelty. I knew at some point the agonising pain I was enduring would flick the switch inside my brain and turn on the pleasure nodes, but it hadn't happened yet.

OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers
12