All Comments on 'David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 18'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All those prison chapters and only thing that happened close to sexual activity is caning. Wasted opportunities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An interesting aspect of the setup my Mme. Pompescou and Becky:

If David had failed Becky's test, by not fully trusting her, and would have sided with Elena instead: Mme. Pompescou would have done a real sentencing for the messages, and that would also have put the suspended sentence on him. For a total of 7.5 years.

So Mme. Pompescou and Becky had a plan for this test of trust, and if David had failed that test, he essentially would have been disposed of for 7.5 years. That would have been another reason for Becky to keep Josh around - just in case David fails the test, in addition to using him to tease David (to make the test harder for him).

So Becky did put David into a situation where trusting her is the least-bad option for him, which I guess somehow shows that she can be trusted?

jabad850jabad850over 1 year ago

Another great chapter. I'm sucked in again...I trust Becky to do right by David. She has great power over him, much more power than he has over himself, and the corresponding responsibility to use that power for good.

I think I see a nice Resolution to the most urgent remaining problem for these two that could conclude the story line. But, I hope OllyT, after some well deserved time off, will bring them back around again soon.

toshiro75toshiro75over 1 year ago

I guess real ending should be David caned to death, while both he and Becky cumming hands free. Horrible ending of a horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After all this Becky talking about going home it is 100 percent correct that David won't go anywhere from prison soon.

slv4herslv4herover 1 year ago

Loved it. It does t need sexual activity every time to make it arousing. It just needs Becky!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh I hope to see Elena processed and shaved in her cell soon. there's a whole new avenue there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not much of a story here just a dumb wimp that stays with a whore what will he do when he gets home and finds Josh is still doing Becky

william48william48over 1 year ago

After a long debate about the battle between Elena and Popescue the story seems to be galloping far too fast towards the end.

I find it hard to see what David enjoyed about being in Casavana. It seems to have been mostly spent being bored in his cell. He got the promised caning but very much as an afterthought. There was none of the miserable days of hard labour in the yard carrying bricks and very little abuse and tormenting by the guards, they seem to have mostly left him alone. I hope Becky didn't have to pay for any of this, if she did she should ask for her money back. Hopefully David will be getting a lot worse treatment in the future. If he doesnt, he is not going to be a happy bunny

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Calling it now: Becky's getting a job as a prison guard, so whatever happens regarding his sentence, being tormented by her in Casavana will remain a permanent feature of his life one way or another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Becky promises David that he'll "get to come." Not that they'll "make love" or anything like that. He hasn't been inside the marital pussy for two years now. It's my belief that he has been cut off. Hand jobs and blowjobs -- that's all he'll get from here on out. Becky's pussy is now reserved for her lovers. Possibly David will be allowed one more visit inside - to remind him of what he'll never again have.

Enjoying the story, OllyT. A million thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So story wrap herself and we are right back to the begining. We still don't know if Becky loves him. Except few times when she said verbally that to them, there is not a one deed of simpathy or loving that Becky show to David.

In last almost two years they made love maybe one or two times. She fucks at least few mens multiple times. Maybe OllyT really didn't know what love is and have trouble to write about it.

This should be story about two soulmates who wonder together in the BDSM lifestyle, but instead we get multiple unnecessary repedeatly sadistic caning ( no one can come from that, no matter of OllyT opinion) and unloving unhealthy connection between two beings which can not finish happily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only one chapter to go ? ? ? I'm not sure how this can be wrapped up in only a couple pages.

Perhaps Olly could start a new series called "Recovery."

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Olly told me he wrote this story years ago. He has been editing it to make it more readable (I'm guessing here.) I understand that process as my own editing turned into a partial rewrite. But he has finished all that. Whether he saw all the 'breadcrumbs' he dropped as he went along or not is irrelevant. He had an idea how he was going to proceed and he did. His vision obviously did not match what the readers saw. He had a more simplistic approach where David gets sucked in as his wife lets her domination get out of control.

To my thinking, he lost out on several potential story lines, but he wrote the story, not me. Like the simple idea of the camera. Nothing mentioned from the first chapter until almost the end where Josh is shown naked with a clothed Josh. Why did David not ask if somebody was watching him all the time he was with Cassie or playing with Liam and the others that day? he knew the camera was there, but .....

To me these are inconsistencies. But Olly did want to address them and as he is the author, he has that right. I also questioned the short chapter length. I felt a better length would be 2 to 3 times as long but again, he chose short snippets each time. His prerogative. We read and comment where we think a logical progression would take the story. But if Olly sees it otherwise, Oh well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know I'm posting this anonymously, but I have something to say.

Throughout all this, David has been rational. He's a bit blinded by his mental state, and his relationship with Becky, but he's been rational.

That said, trusting Becky with the idea of including the prison in their future dealings, and even keeping a connection to Popescu (through Becky's work) isn't rational. It's insane. You can't trust what happen in the prison. You as the writer have set that up.

I'm losing interest in the story for this reason. There's been parts that made me cringe, that made me interested, that held me waiting for the next installment. Yes, it's fiction, but that slice of reality that kept this relatable is waning.

David needs help. He has to see his mental patterns (and don't tell me his kinks keep him from realizing it) are now self-destructive, and Becky is bad for him, let alone the prison situation.

I'll give this a bit more of a chance, because you've engaged me more than enough to be interested in the story and characters, but I'm coming to an end.

I mention this because in my own serialized writing, I wanted to be told when I started to go off the rails in certain aspects.

If this is how you want to go, well, as I said, I'm giving this some more time.

Be well!

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

if Olly had used a couple beta readers (he might have) he might have changed the story a bit to cover the lapses. Many authors I know do this. Their 'editors' comment on story line as much as grammar. Then the author accepts or rejects the recommendations. I have been on both sides of that equation. It is all in the process of writing a good story or making it a better one.

I'll tell you one of my recent stories took several renditions. I got comments like 'hard to follow' in this section. or 'what about........?' Some things I changed, some I liked and kept.

For any of you who have never submitted a story, try it. It is not an easy process. It is time consuming to even develop an idea you think might work and then have your beta reader/editor say 'does not work for me' because... Or 'how about' but that does not hit your plan but you get an idea and add that and realize the story is better as a result.

You overly critical guys need to try the process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I cant help thinking that David was cheated out of the full Casavana experience this time. Becky implied that there would beatings and lots of hard labour while she flaunted having sex with her lovers in front of him.

Anyway, lets see what happens in the final chapter.

I hope that after a short rest, Olly will be back with more. A wonderful story that has kept me waking up early every morning all year in the hope of another chapter appearing on my phone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous