David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
313 Followers

Even by the end of Justyna's second ten which brought the total to thirty of the seventy, I was still feeling pain very much more than pleasure. By the end of the next set from Madam Popescu, I felt the first inklings of me surrendering to the pain, and as they moved onto the fifth set, delivered by the very athletic Justyna, I could sense a stirring of pleasure in my penis. I was starting to feel the urge to lift my bottom to meet the cane as each stroke whipped deliciously with devilish power across my throbbing and swollen flesh.

Despite the pleasure that my brain was now experiencing, tears trickled down my face. To further my humiliation, Nalina Radu used a tissue to wipe one of them off my cheek. "Poor boy is in so much pain, he cries," she said, with mock sympathy before moving her face very close to mine and blowing me a kiss. We had reached sixty and I was at the point of looking forward with relish to the final ten. I was feeling that wonderful feeling growing in my loins, and as the final ten were delivered by Justyna with all the force she could muster, the pleasure in my penis overflowed and the sperm that had been storing over the last few weeks spilled out onto the freshly mowed grass beneath me, drooling and dribbling with no hint of pleasurable orgasm.

The girls shrieked with delight at my humiliation, moving around to get a better view of my crushed penis trying as best it could to salvage any microbe of pleasure that wasted away unfelt. It wasn't the first time a Judicial caning had ended this way for me, and I wondered if it would not be the last. All those present gathered around me, placing their hands on my back, stroking my face sympathetically, it was mainly the spa girls who did that, but it was Becky who actually kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did, David."

Izabela, the designated first aider tended to my bottom with creams and lotions and left me to rest in the fastened down position for a few more minutes. It wasn't long before I felt the straps being removed and a gradual lessening of all the restraints allowed me to climb from the bench with help from the guards. A bottle of orange juice was thrust into my hand which I was thankful for, and even a bar of chocolate was given to me. They had always looked after me to a certain extent after canings in the past, but this time seemed to be more than normal.

I was still ordered back to my cell where I was told to lay on my stomach for an hour while the guards came and went. I was still in a bit of a trance which was why someone was always nearby. I thought about Dr Petran while I lay there, and wondered if she would come to treat me, but there was no sign of that happening.

Standing up for the first time was always difficult, even though I'd walked back from the garden to my cell. After laying on my stomach for that length of time, I always felt an agonising flow of blood to my bruised buttocks when I finally stood up. It was only then that I discovered, patches of gauze or some type of bandage had been put on my wounds. I was becoming much more aware of what was happening and when my slightly better than normal evening meal was brought to me, I found it to be quite edible and filling.

I sensed the final few days of my stay here were going to be quite lenient. I wasn't even given the customary long days of hard labour carrying bricks in the yard which normally followed a Judicial caning. I know I was still in a prison cell, but it felt more like the last few days in school before the end of term when the teachers slackened off giving out work to do. They didn't even seem too fussed about me struggling to get on the floor after the three knocks alerted me to the arrival of the guards. It was as though they'd had their fun and they knew I was leaving. They didn't take off my cock cage though, they still made me suffer that imposition.

On the second to last day of May, the evening before I was due to leave, Becky paid me a visit in my cell.

"Let me see the state of your bottom," she said, grinning. I think she was as excited as I was to be going home tomorrow.

I turned around to proudly show off my heavy bruising with its deep red weals and scabs just starting to form where some of the skin had been cut.

"Very nice," she said. "I bet that feels really sore."

"It's still very painful to sit down," I said, wincing as she poked my bottom with a finger.

"It feels so hard, like leather. I'll keep Gina away from you when we get home, she'll be itching to practice her caning on you."

"I can't believe how far I've come since that very first time you gave me two strokes with the cane you got," I said recalling the horrific pain those strokes had given me.

"You absolutely hated those two strokes, and compared to this, they were nothing."

"I think you were right when you said we couldn't go back completely to the days before Casavana."

"You needing to take this level of punishment confirms it," she said. "Tell me honestly, David, did you enjoy being caned like that?"

It was such a difficult question to answer. "The pain was agony, but the longer it went on, the pleasure it gave me was almost orgasmic; it was the reason why I ejaculated close to the end. So, I suppose there are two answers, equally valid: no and yes."

"Would you draw the line if I suggested our games could involve Casavana?"

"I've thought about this over the last couple of weeks, even after the caning, and I have to say, tentatively, without signing away my life, no, I wouldn't draw the line under involving Casavana. You're right about this place becoming a part of what I need, and I could accept it becoming part of our games, as long as we ... and I mean, 'we' ... don't lose control."

"Things will be different from now on just like I promised. I know you didn't ask for a caning or agree to one, but that comes with the whole staying in Casavana for a month deal."

"I know. Involving Casavana does include everything a femdom prison offers, and punishment canings, etcetera, are a part of it. But I do trust you, Becky, to play our games equally for both our enjoyment in future, and I know neither of us will allow the games to get out of hand ... and neither of us will take the games any further without consent from the other."

"That's the deal," Becky grinned. "But I will be mean to you, in fact, I can't wait to have you work that tongue on me again while you've got a cock cage on, and making you wait for a couple of weeks, and having you watch me suck and fuck Liam dry."

She reached up to me and kissed me on the mouth. "We'll get home first and have some fun for a few days before we get back into anything like that. And I promise, you'll get to come."

I raised my eyebrows pretending to doubt her.

She reached around and gave my bottom a slight tap. It sent an agonising pain through my buttock.

"Ow ow ow," I shouted.

"That's for not trusting me. A promise means a promise from the new Becky."

I leaned down and kissed her. "I know."

"I'm leaving you now. Madam Popescu has invited me up to her office for a drink before I head back to the hotel. There's a few things we have to arrange."

"Work related, or to do with me?" I asked.

"It's not always about you, you know ... there is a slight connection with you, but nothing for you to worry about. Anyway, you'll find out." She smiled and backed away.

"Tell me or I will worry."

"Goodnight, David," she said, leaving the cell and locking it herself. She even gave the two knocks on the door.

Coming next in Chapter 19: My final day in Casavana throws up a couple of big surprises.

OllyT
OllyT
313 Followers
12