David and Becky's Risky Game Ch. 09

Story Info
A private session with Becky and Gina.
4.2k words
4.14
9.9k
3

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
316 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males willingly submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 9

Saturday 25th July 2015

Saturday, the day of my release arrived, and my penis was raging in anticipation of the pleasure that was sure to come. Becky always knew how desperate I was, as well as how anxious I was that my long anticipated orgasm would actually be happening just the way I wanted. And, for the next week, the cock cage would stay off.

Becky did her usual thing on these release days, acting as though the day held nothing special, almost as though she'd forgotten she was going to take it off. I knew she would leave me locked up for most of the day, ensuring I endured every minute of sexual frustration she could give me. Neither of us mentioned it through breakfast, nor when we set about our chores for the day. Late morning, she informed me she was meeting Gina at the gym, then having lunch with her as she had a few things to discuss.

I spent the afternoon arranging flights for the two of us to Siskovia Province, only one ticket being a same day return; she said she would sort out flights for after my release while I was over there. The day return flight I booked for her would only give her time to accompany me to the prison, watch the official sanctioning of my sentencing and return that night.

When Becky returned at tea time, she walked breezily into the apartment, popping a few bags down on the settee, I wasn't prepared for what she was about to say.

"David?" she said.

I looked at her, my attention suddenly focussed on the curious way she'd spoken.

"Can I ask you a question? It's something that's been on my mind for a few days."

"Fire away," I said.

"Would you ever be unfaithful to me?"

"What? Why would I ever want to be unfaithful to you?" I was taken aback.

"Have you ever been unfaithful to me in the past?" She sounded serious.

"No. Never." I answered with as much conviction as possible. I'd been for a drink with Cassie from the casino, but nothing more. "Why do you ask?"

Her reply was slow in coming as she seemed to be searching for the right words to say. "Do you remember me telling you about the security camera I had installed when you went to prison?"

Oh shit! I'd forgotten all about it. It was so well hidden by the main entrance; it was the last thing on my mind. She knew about Cassie coming back to the apartment. "Yes, of course," I answered, trying to keep my voice steady and relaxed.

"I only had it installed because Poppy and Jim weren't staying on the premises while we were both away."

"Yes, it was a good idea to have it installed."

"I checked through the footage when I got home, just to make sure it worked and if the recordings saved."

"Was everything ok?" I was doing well not showing any anxiety.

"It worked perfectly, but it did pick up something very interesting."

"Oh."

"By any chance, did you bring a woman back to the apartment while I was away?"

"Oh, yes," I said brightly, as if happy I'd just been reminded of a pleasant experience that had slipped my mind. No point lying about it, I thought. "Do you remember Cassie from the casino?"

"Indeed I do."

"Actually, I didn't like telling you ..."

"I imagine you didn't," she interrupted.

"No, I didn't like telling you, when I went to the casino with Paul and the others, I stayed after they went ..."

"Sounds like you made a very good choice."

I laughed, still trying to keep relaxed and light-hearted. "I got really involved playing blackjack, I was doing well ..."

"Better than you expected."

I chuckled again. "No, I mean I was doing well at blackjack, but I was drinking too much and ended up absolutely pissed out of my head. That's what I didn't want to mention to you; that I got so drunk. Some of the door staff, and apparently with Cassie's help, got me a taxi and sent me home."

She raised her eyebrows inviting me to continue.

"Oh yes, the reason Cassie ended up coming to the building." I hadn't explained that bit. "Yes, I went back a few days later to thank them for sorting me out. I only discovered then that Cassie was the one who'd organised it and got the doormen to help. I thought it was only fair to buy her a drink as a thank you. So, I took her to one of the pubs by the harbour... just as a 'thank you'."

"Did you take the doormen for a drink too?" she asked, mischievously.

"No, just Cassie."

"Of course, just Cassie."

"She'd done the most for me," I protested. "If it wasn't for her, the doormen probably would have just thrown me in the street."

"But you didn't stay in the pub, you brought her here to enjoy a tour of the apartment."

"Well, we talked about general stuff and I pointed out the apartment block from the harbour, and she asked if she could see the view from the balcony. I couldn't just say, no, could I?"

"Certainly not," she answered with feigned horror.

I was getting strong feelings Becky was enjoying herself, but it wasn't making me feel any less uncomfortable.

"You don't think anything happened, do you?" I asked in my best shocked, and yet amused, voice.

"How could it while you had your cock cage on ... unless you managed to open the box in the drawer beside the bed holding the spare key," she teased.

"Becky, I don't know the code," I protested.

She smiled sexily at me. "Oh, David, you're such a worrier; I know you wouldn't do anything." Then her tone hardened slightly. "However, you did keep it secret from me."

I opened my mouth to protest but she jumped in before I had a chance: "And I think you should be punished for it."

"You've just spent a month screwing Gina and Liam, and I go out for one drink with someone to repay a favour, and you want to punish me for it?"

"I never kept anything secret from you," she said.

I was beginning to feel annoyed, and sorry I hadn't gone through with breaking open the box when I was with Cassie in the bedroom. "Nothing happened between us, Becky," I said, trying to hold back my frustration.

"Oh, did I mention, Liam won't be joining us tonight, it'll just be Gina. But we'll still have fun," Becky said, walking past me and filling the kettle. "Tea?"

"Why are you punishing me for having a drink with Cassie?"

"Where was Cassie when I rang you to tell you I was flying home?"

"What has that to do with anything?"

"Just tell me, David."

"I don't know. I think she'd gone home by then."

Becky switched on the kettle and came up to me, she wasn't smiling this time. "I've already checked the time on the video. The time she arrived and the time she left. I also have the time on my phone that I rang you. She was with you when I rang."

My brain started to whirl around looking for a way out. There was none. "Ok, she was," I had to admit it.

"Another reason you deserve to be punished," she said, with a satisfied smile. "You lied to me."

I knew there was no getting out of this, there never was with Becky, but the feeling that began welling up inside me was submission. As usual when these situations arose, my penis began to swell within the cage and it reminded me, tonight was the night it was supposed to be coming off. Was that still going to happen? I didn't dare ask what punishment she had in store for me, I hoped it wasn't an extension to the time I was locked in the cock cage.

"I will still remove your cock cage tonight, if that is your choice," she said.

Of course that was my choice, but was that a cryptic clue about what was to come later?

She reached up and gently caressed my cheek. "Aw, poor David. Don't worry, I know nothing happened, but your deceit must be dealt with. I know you'll be going to Tashrina's prison in two weeks, so I'm going to take that into account when I impose punishment. But, it won't be me who deprives you of coming tonight, or Gina."

"Are you still going to do that thing I'm desperate for you to do?" I asked, hopefully.

Becky looked curiously at me. "Thing?"

"You know; the two of you sitting on me ..."

"Not tonight, unfortunately. Due to your behaviour, I'm going to make you wait until next Friday for that."

I felt deflated; I'd really been looking forward to it, but I wasn't going to make a fuss; I knew what Becky was capable of. "So, what's going to happen tonight?"

"You'll find out ..." she looked at her watch, "... at about nine thirty."

We had our tea and cleaned up, all the time Becky was acting provocatively towards me, but it was teasing that I was enjoying as I would be finally getting to come at the end of it. At least, I hoped I was. Thankfully there was no more mention of Cassie or punishment.

When the doorbell rang at a quarter to ten, my heart was starting to beat faster. It was the same old story with me and Gina. I found her spoilt, dishonest, sadistic and very selfish, but she was totally gorgeous and so sexy. When she walked through the door to the apartment, I began drooling at the sight before me. She was wearing a short, black leather skirt and black tights with a short, black leather jacket over a white t-shirt. Her blonde hair was tied back tightly making her appearance very stark, but incredibly sexy. Her face looked a little flushed as if she'd just finished a long day of work.

"Sorry I'm late," she grinned at me. "I know I look a bit of a mess, but I've had such a hectic day working in the dungeon."

"Don't worry about it, Gina," Becky said. "We don't mind."

"So, David, I hear it's your big day today; the cock cage comes off and you get to come." She smiled, wrinkling her nose in that cute sexy way of hers. "I loved watching Becky put it on you, now I get to watch it come off, and I can't wait to see you come. I bet you'll spurt enough to fill a bucket."

I looked at her doubtfully, not able to take my eyes off how sexily she was dressed.

"Are you ready for this, David?" Becky asked.

I looked eagerly at her. I really didn't know what to expect after our awkward conversation earlier and the mention of punishment. She must have sensed the disquiet in my face.

"Ok, you know when you were rude to Gina the other week and I said you would be punished for it?"

"Yes, but in my defence, she badly pinched my nipples right after taking clamps off them."

She continued, ignoring my defence: "I don't really like sending you to that prison in Siskovia with a badly bruised arse from a caning, but the only other way you can be punished is by... you know." She looked down at my pants.

"You don't mean ..." I looked down too.

"But, we have decided to be benevolent, and offer you a choice."

"Becky, please, I really need to come."

"We will allow you to pick your punishment." Becky glanced at Gina who was becoming quite flushed in the face.

"For what it's worth," Gina said, "I think Becky is being very lenient with you."

"Either the cock cage stays on until next Friday night, or it comes off now, but only for twenty minutes. And you only get a hand job from me with Gina watching."

"Twenty minutes?" I practically shrieked.

Becky remained totally unfazed. "That is the deal; it's up to you."

I sighed in frustration. "Obviously I choose the release, even if it is only for twenty minutes, at least I'll get to come," I grumbled.

Both the girls grinned which didn't bode well for me.

"Yes, you will get to come, but don't forget, this is your choice of punishment, so, in return for a hand job, you will receive twelve strokes of the cane."

I shot a look at Gina. She grinned and winked at me.

I looked back at Becky. "For a caning, I only get a hand job? No oral or intercourse? And is all this in the twenty minutes?"

"I'm trying to help you here, David. I know you are desperate to come, but you are due a punishment and I wanted to give you the opportunity of not going to a femdom prison with a bruised arse where there's a good chance you may be caned again, by real experts, on what would be already sore bruises. It's up to you. I am willing to let you come by my hand, but you'll have to accept a caning."

"And I cane a lot harder since my training," Gina said, happily.

"So, do you still want the cock cage to come off?" asked Becky.

My penis was so desperate for release, my brain had passed all decision making over to it. "Yes," I mumbled.

"That's settled," she said. "Gina, would you go and get the cane from our bedroom, please. It's in the corner next to the bed."

As Gina went off to get the cane, Becky spoke to me. "Ok, David. Strip off your clothes, I'm going to have you bend over the arm of the chair."

By the time Gina returned, swishing the long cane in her hand, I was naked, my penis bulging in its restraint. They both remained clothed, but still looking sexy and arousing to me. Gina looked so at home the way she held herself upright, her head held high and with a stern look on her face. She held the cane across her front in both hands. Was this stance a part of her training?

Becky produced the key to my cage and knelt before me. Her gentle fingers brushing my balls was sending shivers of pleasure through my body. I knew I was in for some harsh pain, but at least ecstatic pleasure from those fingers would follow. As the final ring pulled from its stem, my penis stood erect, a trickle of precum oozing from the end. It felt so good to be free of the sadistic restraint.

Becky spoke aloud asking for the timer to be set. A robotic female voice announced that the twenty minutes would now begin. "Ok, David, it's pretty obvious what's going to happen when that timer goes off, so it's up to you how quickly you want to get your caning over with. Only when you've received all twelve strokes will we all go into the bedroom where I will give you a nice hand job. So, when you're ready, you can get yourself comfortable over the arm of the chair and at your own speed, tell Gina when she can deliver each of the twelve strokes. Remember though, in twenty minutes, well it's less than that now, wherever we're up to, everything stops and the cage goes back on."

I gave Gina one last look of defiance and bent over the arm of the chair, my semi erection trapped between me and the soft cushion of the chair arm. "Ok," I said. "I'm ready for the first." I closed my eyes.

Gina positioned herself to my left side and tapped the cane on my bottom. Even though my eyes were closed, I could sense the cane rising into the air as she breathed in. Then I heard the swish through the air and the blistering stroke landed right across the centre of both my buttocks. The pain ripped through me causing me to jump to my feet, stretching on my tiptoes with my hands holding my bottom to try and ease the pain.

With no complaints from either of them, Becky quietly said: "One. When you're ready, David, ask Gina for the next stroke."

I wanted to say something else to Gina other than ask her for another stroke, but I knew I would pay dearly for any dissent. When I'd composed myself and the pain had receded, I carefully set myself down on the arm of the chair, my penis had reduced to a size less than semi erect. I lay there trying to get my breathing right while also preparing myself for the next stroke. When I felt ready, I said: "Ok, can I have the next one?"

"Please," Becky prompted.

"Can I have the next one, please."

"Of course you can, David," Gina said, kindly.

I felt the cane tap my buttocks again as she got her position just right, and again with my eyes closed, I was aware of her raising the cane above her head. I heard it cut through the air with a whistle before it landed with a whipping crack across my bottom. The pain was excruciating, worse than the first stroke and much worse than the caning she had given me weeks earlier. I couldn't help but jump to my feet again with my hands clutching my throbbing buttocks. "Ow, ow, ow," I moaned as I danced.

The girls actually laughed at me this time, acknowledging the harder stroke Gina had mustered. It was going to take me longer to get over this one and I realised it was eating into my time. That was why they were letting me bend over the chair with no restraints, no-one sitting on me to hold me down. That was why there was no rush; they wanted me to run out of time. It was going to be a struggle even getting an erection after the twelve strokes, and it had to be done all within the twenty minutes. I knew I had to grit my teeth and get on with it or I'd end up back in the cage with a sore arse and an unsatisfied penis. I forced myself down onto the chair and asked Gina to give me the third stroke, remembering to say 'please'.

The third stroke whipped agonisingly across my buttocks and this time I slipped from the chair arm to the floor unable to support myself standing. This caning was brutal, especially for someone like me who wasn't used to it and hated it. Maybe Gina's clients at the dungeon were into this sort of thing and were well attuned to the pain, even craving for it, but not me. By the time I was back in position, I must have lost another three or four minutes; it wasn't going well.

The caning continued slowly, the strokes seemed never ending, and the gaps for my recovery were getting longer. I asked Becky how much time was left when we'd reached the ninth stroke. She refused to ask for an update from the robotic female voice, saying it would be more fun if none of us knew when the time was up.

I pressed on with the ninth, then the tenth and eleventh, pushing myself through the pain barrier to get to the end before I ran out of time. I was doing better as the last few strokes were delivered, and after that eleventh stroke, I was quickly back in position and asking for the twelfth and final one. Gina seemed to take an age positioning herself, tapping my bottom, readjusting her feet, tapping again. I almost demanded that she hurried up as I felt she was deliberately delaying the final stroke so I would miss out on my hand job. When it came, I leapt to my feet and danced around the room much to the joy of Gina and Becky.

"Well done, David," said Becky, "and very well done, Gina. That was awesome."

"My pleasure," Gina said with a bow. She came over to me and gave me a hug. "We make a great team, don't we, David?"

I looked at her with a grimace as she stepped back, a beaming smile spreading across her flushed face.

"You don't look all that prepared for your reward, David," Becky said, referring to my flaccid penis. "I don't know how long you have left without your cage on, you did take your time to recover after each stroke, so you'd better get into the bedroom as quickly as you can if you want relief before the timer goes off."

I rushed to the bedroom and lay on the bed massaging my penis and trying to bring it to life. My bottom was throbbing, and with my buttocks rubbing on the bed covers, I was made more aware of the damage and pain I was in. The sight of Becky at the foot of the bed removing her clothes slowly was restoring life into my penis as a surge of lust drifted through my groin. It was definitely coming back to life. Gina pulled up a chair next to the bed and sat beside me, although she kept all her clothes on.

OllyT
OllyT
316 Followers
12