All Comments on 'David and Becky's Risky Game Ch. 09'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Total shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She's molding him and he has no spine.. if she was loving like she was in the beginning she wouldn't have allowed gina to pinch his nipples or when she knew he hated canning she wouldn't have ever done that again.

What happened to we won't do anything you don't like!!!???

ph1lboyph1lboyover 2 years ago

Now Becky is going too far, that was super cruel. Look forward to the next episode!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope he gets cheated out of any sort of release before his dungeon trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is becoming way to 1 way for Becky and she is not paying attention or does not care. I hope David will start to realize that, or perhaps it is happening too slowly. He seems smart in other ways, but will he just be blinded by what he is being told? 6 week holiday while he is in jail. Now not even getting occasional orgasms due to ‘special circumstances’

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We’ve got to face the facts here. The real tease and denial is on us for expecting him to ever stand up for himself. There’s going to be dozens of more parts of this and in the end he’ll just forgive her while his life is hell. I should stop reading but I know I will continue anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another episode of “Abusing the Mentally Deficient”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Congratulations. This story is so good that there are no words. This is one of the top ten stories ever. To publish so slowly is really a torture.

ShortymedShortymedover 2 years ago

I find it funny how I get frustrated on his behalf before catching myself. Just goes to show how in depth and captivating this is, and how cruel Becky is. She is the cruelest domme I’ve read of so for haha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, it sure appears that the author really knows their way around a story. It just keeps getting worse and worse for poor David. You would think that by now he would know better than to make any deals or have Becky keep any promises. His ass will not get any better as he will not get any aftercare to take care of his bruised ass. By having Gina cane David, Becky gets to keep her word not to give David any caning since the first time they tried it. Somehow the caning limit that David shouted out, way be when, did not apply to any other person and Becky, bless her loving, sadistic heart, kept to that promise. Maybe, just maybe David will get at least one good orgasm before being sent to the prison. If he ever gets out of it, I do hope that he has learned his lesson and will dump Becky as soon as possible. Oh, it would be good thought but it will not happen. Will David get out of the prison alive and sane? Only the author knows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Shame Becky didn't give him another 6 for the hell of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gina must be punished for pinching his nipples.. Why all the rules apply on him?

artty67artty678 months ago

Now that caning was wonderful, the fact they both laughed at him was wonderful. I so enjoy your writing. 12 stroke of the cane and a simple unsatisfying orgasm should help teach him not to be rude to Gina.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous