David and Becky's Risky Game Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Becky climbed onto the bed and straddled my legs, my penis was almost restored to a satisfying, full erection. She gripped my penis and began to stroke it slowly; it was heaven. I knew I wasn't going to last long and when she started to speed up the strokes, I could already feel my orgasm rising within me. I was hoping I had enough time left to enjoy an orgasm, and the closer I came, the more confident I became.

Becky could sense I was so close and she even slowed a little when I was reaching climax which she knew I loved because it somehow made the orgasm more intense. After a week locked away, I really didn't need anything to make the feeling more powerful, but she was doing the best for me, and then, as I reached that peak where there was no going back, the fucking buzzer sounded from the living room. The first spurt shot vertically from my penis but Becky responded immediately to the timer and took her hand from my penis. Gina shrieked with delight at the incredibly bad timing and gripped hold of my right hand as it moved to my penis, Becky grabbed my left hand. Sperm continued to pump from it without any of the orgasmic feelings. Once again, my orgasm was thoroughly ruined.

I looked at her in protest. "You've stopped! Please, keep going."

"The timer went off," Becky raised her eyebrows. "You know the rules."

"But it wasn't my fault," I protested. "She took so long on that twelfth stroke."

"Oh, David, I'm so, so sorry, I know I took a little longer on that last stroke, but when I'm caning someone and there's only one to go, I have to make sure I make it the hardest I can," Gina said, looking mortified. "I've ruined your orgasm by about ten seconds. I feel terrible for you."

"And you know I'm a stickler for the rules," said Becky, with an apologetic smile.

"But Becky, that really is unfair. I was desperate for that orgasm and it was going to be so good. That's the second time you've ruined my orgasm, and I have so few." My frustration was turning to anger.

She shrugged her shoulders and climbed off me, her stunning naked body already causing my erection to grow again. "I suggest you have a shower and we'll have a look at the damage to your bottom; I'll put something on it and try and get you all healed up before Siskovia. We've got two weeks to sort it out. Then we'll put the cage back on."

Becky picked up her dressing gown and wrapped it around herself as she and Gina headed for the door leaving me broken and dismayed on the bed. Just before disappearing, Gina turned back to me.

"I'll be gone when you come out the shower, but I'm looking forward to Friday when we get to play again. I'm sure you'll have better luck then."

Coming next in Chapter 10: As my trip to Siskovia Province approaches, Becky has more surprises up her sleeve.

12