David and Becky's Risky Game Ch. 10

Story Info
The truth about Siskovia Province is revealed.
6.4k words
4.53
11k
4

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males willingly submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 10:

Friday 31st July 2015

The days that followed were painfully frustrating. It was maddening what Becky put me through during the tease sessions, especially when she was lying naked on her back and I was kneeling between her legs giving her oral. It would have been so easy for me to have slipped my throbbing penis inside her soft moist pussy and savour the delights, if only it wasn't trapped inside the cock cage. She took great delight in holding her legs wide apart and reminding me what I was missing.

I also had the trip to Siskovia Province on my mind; the day until departure was getting ever closer, but the day Gina would join Becky to give me the orgasm of my dreams was also approaching. I already knew what to expect; laying on my back with Gina straddling my face while Becky rode my penis to orgasm. I'd been forced to watch them perform that particular sexual delight on Liam, but at least I was able to look forward to experiencing it for myself. But there was the downside of having the cock cage put on again right after, and staying on until flying out for my two week prison stay.

Friday evening arrived, it was a day during which Becky acted extra attentively towards me, giving me gentle pecks on the lips whenever we were close, or brushing her breasts against me. She was doing everything she could to tease and arouse me. I spent most of that day with my restrained erection crushed inside the tiny confines of the plastic bars.

When Gina and Liam arrived, I was at least pleased to see Gina was her usual immaculate, spoilt, sexy and bratty self, dressed in tight jeans and jacket. Liam was his usual self also, never saying much, always seemingly embarrassed by our situation but going along with it anyway; the sex he was getting at my expense was the stuff of dreams.

"I've been looking forward to this all week," Gina said with a giggle. "And you, David, lucky boy, finally about to sample a little of what Liam gets all the time."

"Just a tiny sample," Becky added. "But he is a lucky boy having me to torture him." She gave me a little peck on the cheek.

"Oh, Becky, I can't wait to get started," Gina said.

Becky laughed. "Let's have a drink first and relax on the balcony for a bit, it's a lovely evening: and it's David's last weekend before he sets off for his next stay in prison. So, I want him to enjoy his last few days of freedom."

"You make it sound like I'm going inside for a long time."

"Joking, David." She gave me a playful slap on my backside. It was only a week since Gina had caned me and the bruises still had life in them.

We spent the next hour on the balcony chatting like two normal couples, the subject of sexual teasing and denial not coming up once, but as the sun went down and the bottle of wine emptied, Becky suggested we got started. My penis immediately grew in my pants.

"Ok," she said, "this is what's going to happen. I will take David into the bedroom where we'll both get naked and I'll remove his evil little cage. Gina and Liam, you can both stay in the lounge until we've had a chat and I've got him all worked up. When I'm ready for you, Gina, I'll give you a call and you can come in alone where we'll both work our naked teasing bodies on him."

Becky beamed at me as she took my hand and led me into the bedroom, closing the door behind her. Immediately, she stripped naked and stood before me; oh, what a sight she was, the absolute epitome of female sexuality. Her body was utter perfection, her face dark and beautiful, her eyes looking particularly cruel and sexy. The delicate bounce of her breasts as she stepped towards me was enough to cause my penis to almost burst the cock cage open. What was to follow was surely going to be amazing for me.

She lifted the T-shirt over my head, gently letting her fingers run sexily down my bare chest. This was a marked step up from last Saturday's hand job which was ruined by the timer alarm. Now I was getting the full works, and it was driving me insane with lustful frustration, but this time I would be reaching the climax I was so desperately in need of. I knew why she wanted to start off with just the two of us together; she was at her sensual best when she worked alone on me.

She knelt before me and tucked her fingers into the top of my shorts, slowly pulling them and my boxer shorts down. She took care to pull them out at the front, clear of the cock cage that was pushed forward by my struggling penis's fight to grow. Her smile at seeing it showed her satisfaction, but she was as keen as I was to take it off. She put the key in to the small lock and turned it, unfastening the main ring beneath my balls that held everything together. With the usual struggle, she managed to pull the contraption from my penis, enabling it to stand upright, free and ready to take on the world.

With us both totally naked, we climbed onto the bed, me on my back with Becky laying down facing me at my right hand side. Her right leg was draped over my right leg with her knee gently touching my very full testicles. She ran her fingers delicately over my chest as she kissed my mouth so sexily. She gazed into my eyes.

"David, I love you so much." She spoke with such deep feeling. "You do know that."

"Yes, I do, and I love you, Becky, more than you could ever imagine."

She kissed me again. "But I am so cruel to you. Unimaginably cruel."

"You know I love what you do to me, I wouldn't let you do all these things, play all these games if I didn't love it. I don't know what I'd do without you... and the cruel treatment you dish out."

"I do this for us, and only us. Liam means nothing to me at all, neither does Gina, but they are so perfect for our games."

"I know that. And I trust you one hundred percent in all your wild games."

"Even going to that prison in Siskovia Province?"

"That wasn't you though, was it? That was all down to me with that stupid casino game."

"But I spurred you on to do it."

"I can't blame you for that."

"We could have got out of it, taken a loan to pay her back, but I did see the possibilities of you in prison again, a female domination prison this time. And with me back here playing sex games again with Gina and Liam while you're in prison being tortured sexually by hot Siskovian girls..." Her voice trailed off as our kisses became more passionate and filled with lust.

"A prison run by scantily clad, sexy girls will be better than the horrible male dominated place I was in last time, even if the sexual frustration will be bad," I said when our mouths parted. "But I hope you have a totally awesome time back home with those two while I'm there for two weeks."

"And I'm going to make sure you are so frustrated before you go, and I really hope they treat you badly while you're there. It'll make my pleasure so much better, and I'll make sure Liam has the best time ever while you're suffering."

She felt my penis and gave it a delightful stroke with her soft hand. I moaned with pleasure.

"I think I'll call Gina in now. This is going to be such a wild session for you, David. I want you to think about this when I put your cage back on. And I want you to be thinking about it until you return home from Siskovia."

She gave me a gentle peck on the lips.

"Gina," she called. "We're ready for you."

It was a matter of seconds before the bedroom door opened and a delighted Gina bounded in. She looked down at us entwined naked on the bed, fixing her eyes on my erect, throbbing penis.

"It beats me how the fuck you get that to fit inside his cock cage," she said, stripping naked.

"You've seen me do it, Gina, it's the cool shower that does the trick."

"You'll have to bathe it in ice to get that down to size."

"Let's just concentrate on keeping it big for now. Come and join us; you get on that side, he loves having his neck nibbled, it turns him on so much, especially if we gently tickle his nipples at the same time."

I groaned, knowing this was going to be a long enjoyable session; I was so pleased Becky told Liam to stay outside for my turn. And when I felt Gina's soft flesh as she lay next to me and her sexy lips nuzzling into my neck, I moaned with the sensual feelings that flowed through my body and wondered how I was going to cope with these two sex goddesses delighting me with their overpowering sexuality.

Their delicate fingers ran up and down my body, from my thighs, gently brushing my testicles and penis across my stomach to my chest where they lingered teasingly on my nipples. The level of arousal was unbearable but wonderful. I ached for a hand to wrap around my penis and stroke it, and it throbbed as I imagined and remembered what it felt like.

For the moment, it was the nibbling, the delicate fingers and the grinding of their soft flesh on each side of me that kept my arousal at a peak. I lay there, both enjoying and suffering the delicious torment the devilish temptresses tortured me with, until Becky deftly moved her naked body from my side and climbed onto my legs, straddling me. Following her lead, Gina did the same, except she straddled my face, her bare buttocks resting gently over my nose and mouth.

Oh, what wonderful torture it was to draw the scent into my nostrils and feel the wetness of her arousal on my face. My tongue rested on the bud of her arse causing her to let out a moan of delight. I could feel Becky's hands run gently over my testicles and abdomen, skillfully leaving my throbbing, desperate penis untouched. I ran my tongue around Gina's arsehole and up and down the crack between her buttocks. How humiliating this would have been had I been wearing the cock cage, but with my penis about to reap its reward, I felt nothing but sexual joy.

"I love doing this to you," I said as I licked Gina, all thoughts of anger and dislike towards her safely buried behind my acute sexual arousal.

"We love doing this to you." It was Becky who spoke. "More than you can imagine."

Then for the briefest of moments, I felt Becky wrap her hand around my penis and give it one stroke. I almost came with that merest of pleasures, but her hand instantly let go. As I continued my frantic tongue work on the darkest of places that rested on my face, I was aware of Becky moving down my legs and the soft warm breath from her mouth on my penis. 'Please put it in your mouth' were my thoughts, and as if in answer to that plea, I felt her soft wet tongue lick from the stem slowly up the shaft to the top where her warm succulent mouth enclosed the throbbing head. I lifted my hips to thrust it further in, which she allowed, but to my utmost dismay, the extreme pleasure was short lived as she let it flop back out onto my abdomen. I had been allowed just one moment of oral pleasure. She was leaving the best 'til last.

I gave Gina a long lick with the flat of my tongue which reached from her clitoris to her arsehole. She ground her sex onto my face, no doubt also urged on by the arousal of seeing the teasing Becky was giving my penis. I could feel Becky once more repositioning herself as she brought herself up to straddle my groin. Again, I knew what I wanted from the position she was in, and I gasped when I felt her soft wet pussy slip around my solid penis, guided in by her hands.

The pleasure was beyond belief as I felt what I hadn't experienced in what seemed ages, the perfection of my stunning wife's soft, silky, moist pussy. It was the most awesome feeling a man could experience, and it was even further enhanced when she slowly moved her hips. I pushed up rhythmically and groaned with pleasure as the ecstatic waves of sensual delight flooded my lower regions. Just twice did she move her hips to pleasure me before I felt the uncontrollable spasms of orgasm surge within me. But, before the first spurt of ecstatic ejaculation erupted from my pulsating penis inside her, she lifted herself from me.

"Sorry, David. Not tonight."

I uttered a gut wrenching groan of agony as her words stabbed me like a hot knife, and my moan of loss continued as I teetered on the very edge of orgasm unable to push myself over to enable my release. Slowly, the wonderful desperate closeness to that much needed relief waned, and my penis surrendered, resting against my abdomen, abandoned and defeated.

Gina held firm on my face while Becky gripped both my arms preventing me from reaching orgasm by hand. I moaned with frustration as precum trickled across my stomach, running down my left side. I was devastated that she had done that to me. It had never been her intention to give me the orgasm I desperately yearned for.

Gina climbed off my face and I saw a smiling, flushed Becky looking at me with wickedness in her eyes. "I won't ask if you enjoyed that, David, I know you didn't. But I hope you realise why I did it."

"No, I don't," my croaky voice replied.

"I said I would punish you; you do remember?" she said.

"You already did," I protested. "Last week when you let Gina cane me."

"That was punishment for you being rude to Gina, it was nothing to do with your dalliance with Cassie and the lies you told me. This is your punishment for that."

"The consolation is, at least you know what Liam is about to get," chirped in Gina. "I'm sure you can imagine the pleasure he'll experience, not just now, but also when you're spending your time in Madam Popescu's prison."

"Becky," I said, loudly and angrily.

The two beautiful, sexy girls climbed off the bed, and Becky pulled the dining room chair across and positioned it right next to the bed. Gina suddenly had hold of some parcel tape and a pair of scissors in her hand.

"Come on, David," Becky beckoned me to sit on the chair.

I looked defiantly at her without moving.

"David!" Her voice was sharp and ruthless, and I felt that same submissive surge inside me. My penis was returning to full erection.

Reluctantly, I lifted myself off the bed and sat on the chair allowing them to tape my legs to the chair legs and my chest to the back of the chair. Just to be on the safe side, my wrists were also taped behind the back of the chair. I was completely restrained and helpless. I was still naked with a rock hard erection standing diagonally towards the bed.

"That should give you a good view," Gina said, with a giggle.

"And with the memory of what it felt like having your penis in my mouth and inside my pussy so fresh, you will really know what you're missing." Becky couldn't resist putting her hand to her lower region and begin stroking. "This is perfect." The words seemed to ooze from her mouth with pleasure.

Liam was called into the room looking more embarrassed than ever. He took one look at me and nodded his head in acknowledgment. If he felt guilty, he did nothing to stop the girls undress him and stroke his already growing penis to full erection.

He settled himself down onto the bed and allowed Gina to get comfortable sitting on his face. His penis gave a little throb as the pleasure of bare buttocks resting on him lifted his arousal. Becky straddled his legs just as she had done with me, but instead of just massaging the area around his thighs and groin, she ran her hands over his penis, wrapping her hand around it to slowly and sensually stroke it. I could almost feel what he was feeling, and my own penis throbbed, yearning for the same. I could tell how much he was enjoying it by the effort he was putting into giving Gina oral pleasure. She was throwing her head back, revelling in the waves of delight flowing through her body.

After a few minutes, Becky leaned down and took Liam's solid penis into her mouth. She turned her head to me and looked into my eyes as she moved her head up and down using her tongue to give as much pleasure as she could. The look she gave me spoke words she didn't need to say. 'Watch me give this penis the pleasure you are so desperate for.'

Purposely, she allowed the penis to emerge from her mouth so she could blatantly and cruelly lick her wet tongue all over it just for my benefit. It was turning Becky on so much she had to place her hand back onto her pussy and massage herself; all the time maintaining the pleasure she was giving to Liam. Her other hand stroked his penis while her head resumed sucking the end.

"Oh, Liam, keep going, harder, harder," Gina suddenly moaned. He obeyed willingly and with vigour.

Liam was getting closer to climax and Becky knew it, she was bringing herself closer by her own hand. I knew just how close she was by the look on her face. She moved herself up to straddle Liam's penis just as she had done with me, and gently lowered herself onto his rigid member. I could practically feel the pleasure as the memory of those two meagre thrusts I was granted came back to haunt me.

By now, all three of them were closing in on their orgasms. Becky was leaning forward resting her hands on Liam's chest as her hips moved to stroke the hard penis within her vagina. She had turned her head towards me forcing herself to keep her eyes open to watch me in my torment while she enjoyed the pleasures the scenario was giving her. Gina was close, Liam was close, Becky was close, but I was grinding my teeth with frustration. Had my hands been free, I would have relieved my ache by hand, it would have been impossible to stop myself, I was so frustrated. I was even trying to loosen my hands, but Becky must have known how desperate I was going to get and had ensured I was thoroughly tied.

The more energetic movements, combined with the increasing sounds of pleasure they all produced, showed their climaxes had all but arrived, and when Gina shrieked with pleasure, it marked the moment they had all aimed for. Three orgasms came at the same time as Becky pumped her hips, grinding herself onto the ejaculating penis as waves of pleasure wracked through her whole body. Liam, whose orgasm clearly soared through his body, rubbed his tongue hard against Gina's pussy as she pressed herself against his face for all she was worth.

The ecstasy they all shared seemed to last an age as my own unsatisfied penis stood rock hard and aching. My mind was in turmoil, desperately wishing I would get some relief at some point, but this was my life, our lives, how we wanted it be. Becky's pleasure was my suffering, my pleasure was to suffer as much as I could to enhance Becky's pleasure. If I could have made my suffering worse at that moment to increase Becky's pleasure even more, I would have done so, that was the level of submission I had reached.

Eventually, with Becky resting with her eyes closed on Liam's chest as if asleep, Liam on his back, eyes closed, Gina dropped forward and lay at their side on the bed. None of them had any thoughts of my predicament, tied to the chair. They were all completely satisfied, all stress and tension relieved from their minds and bodies, I was physically uncomfortable trapped in the chair, and mentally and sexually torn apart with frustration.

It was Becky who was first to sit up, her hair a tangled sweaty mess on her head. She came over to me and began to release me from my bindings using the scissors to cut away the tape. By now, my penis was exhausted from being so hard for so long, and had returned to a limp state.

OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers
12