David and Becky's Risky Game Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed my cheek. "That was real punishment for you, David. You took it so well."

"I know," I answered. I had certainly paid a high price for going for a drink with Cassie.

"Join me in the shower," she whispered, leading me by the hand into the bathroom.

My penis, hopeful as ever, began to stir yet again. We climbed into the shower together and allowed the warm jet to hit us from above. We soaped each other, Becky taking care not to touch my erection, now fully restored, before rinsing ourselves down.

When Becky stepped out of the shower with me about to follow, she put her hand up to stop me.

"I'll never get your cage on while it's that big," she said, crushing my faint hope that she may have rewarded the big part I'd played in her reaching such heights of ecstasy. She must have sensed my disappointment.

"I know you deserve to have some relief, David, I know how hard it is for you, but if I relented and let you come, it would go against all our rules. I had to punish you for what you did, I have to be completely strict and unforgiving, one hundred per cent, absolutely no concessions, or the meaning of everything we do would be lost."

Her harsh words, leaving me with no hope, were bringing my full, frustrated arousal back, and my penis grew rock hard once more. She looked down at it and smiled.

"But, it's so difficult to take sometimes," I said.

She ran her hand across my erection. "Put the shower onto cool and stay under while I get dry and we'll get you all locked up again."

With the towel wrapped around her, she went into the bedroom and returned moments later with the cock cage. By that time, my penis had become flaccid, and as quickly as she could, she dried it and fitted the confining contraption onto it, snapping the pieces into place and locking it. Only then did I dry the rest of my body.

Gina and Liam had revived themselves by the time I entered the living area fully dressed and went into the bathroom to shower. They didn't stay for long after they were dressed, departing with the promise they would be back for more fun when I was in my Siskovian hell hole, as Gina happily called it.

It was almost midnight, and at last Becky and I were alone. We sat on the balcony with a glass of wine listening to the sea gently rolling onto the beach below. It was an idyllic place to live and I reflected on what an idyllic life I had with such an amazing wife. Trying not to think of my sexual frustration, my mind wandered to what relaxing activity I would enjoy for the last few days of my freedom before it was taken from me for a couple of weeks.

Becky broke the silence. "I have a confession to make," she said, quietly.

"Oh?" I looked questioningly at her.

"I haven't exactly lied to you, but some of the arrangements have changed." She actually sounded guilty. "I'm sorry I haven't told you about them."

"What do you mean?"

"I got an email from Tashrina."

"You got an email?" I frowned, not liking where this was going.

"And you know how I like to be flexible with situations to twist them to our advantage."

"What have you done?"

"It's not that I've done anything, it's just that I've accepted Tashrina's suggestion."

"And that is...?

"The date you go to Siskovia Province has changed."

"So, when are we going?"

There was a pause before she answered: "Tomorrow."

I jumped to my feet. "Tomorrow! What do you mean, what time? Why? What about flights? I'm not psyched up for going tomorrow."

"I thought it might be a nice shock to give you; I know it's a very, very mean thing to do to you, but," she smiled so sexily at me, "don't you love me being this cruel to you? It was an opportunity I couldn't resist."

"And knowing this was my last night here, and my last chance of an orgasm, you still went ahead and punished me like that."

"Does that make you even more frustrated with me?"

I didn't know what to say, but this was becoming normal for Becky and it seemed I was getting more and more angry with her each time she did something like this. It used to be that she'd run everything past me before going ahead with the next new idea she had. Now she was springing shocks on me, setting me up for cruel tricks. I loved her being mean, I loved the tease and denial, but this whole week with her seemed to be one step after another too far. Had she not learned her lesson from the four weeks I'd already spent in prison? I was absolutely livid with her.

"What the fuck, Becky!"

"David, please calm down."

"What's going on? We used to make decisions about our games together. Now you seem to be going off on your own. It's not all about you, it's supposed to be about us."

"You have to trust me, David. This was Tashrina's doing, not mine. Tonight was about me punishing you for lying to me. Going to Siskovia is not my fault, I just thought you'd appreciate me using the situation to add a little extra kick to our games."

"I really don't know what to think, Becky." I walked to the edge of the balcony trying to calm myself down, as usual, that little voice inside urging me to trust my beautiful cruel wife.

"We set off for the airport at 6am. There's a small bag already packed for you; you don't need much, and I'm flying back late tomorrow night so I hardly need to take anything. Tashrina even arranged to alter our flights for us at the last minute. This time tomorrow, you'll be in a prison cell with sadistic female guards looking after you. There's nothing I... or you can do about that now."

"I don't know if I can take this anymore, Becky. The depths of cruelty you're reaching... but it's the deception, the dishonesty in the way you're going about things."

She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me resting her head on my back. "I can't stop myself, David. The games we play are driving me deeper and deeper... but it makes life so exciting."

"For you!" I spun around.

"Would you want me any different?" she asked, our faces inches apart.

"Yes... no... I don't know," I stammered.

"You have to admit, I'm special, aren't I?" she said, risking a smile.

The look on her face actually brought an air of peace and calmness over me. I felt the anger in me slowly subsiding. "Well, I suppose it means the two weeks will be over and I'll be back home in... two weeks instead of three. Maybe that's one positive thing."

The pause that followed felt odd, and when I detected a slight flushing of her cheeks indicating her arousal, an element of worry rose in my mind.

"There's more!" I stated.

"There is." She looked down, unable to hold my eyes. "I did do something else I haven't told you about."

"What?" I was feeling even more worried and annoyed.

"You know the night we played the card game with Tashrina?"

"Yes."

"I was very annoyed about you and Cassie."

"You knew about Cassie that night?"

"Yes, of course I knew. I'd already seen the video, but I wanted to see what you two were like together."

"What did you do, Becky?"

"After you played the double or quits game with Tashrina, you went for a pee just before we left the casino."

"Yes."

"I nipped back into her office and..."

"What did you do, Becky?" I repeated.

"Oh, David, I'm so turned on, can we go to the bedroom?"

"Why can't you tell me now?"

"Please, David." She was holding herself in her most private part.

I don't know why, but despite my growing anxiety and anger, I found my penis was trying to grow inside its cage. She took my hand and led me as she walked quickly to the bedroom. She pushed me back onto the bed and ordered me to strip; she did the same, and within seconds we were, once again, naked, Becky straddling me, rubbing her wet pussy hard against the plastic cage that secured my throbbing penis.

"Will you please just tell me what you've done," I said.

She was moaning with pleasure as she grinded herself into me and I assisted by lifting my groin to help her. She fell forward with her rigid arms on either side of my head, her gorgeous breasts dangling before me. I knew what she wanted me to do, so I took hold of her breasts and squeezed her nipples gently until she moaned with pleasure. Not for one second did she stop grinding her pussy against the hard, smooth plastic ribs of my cock cage.

"I asked her to turn her card," she gasped.

I continued to pleasure her nipples as her orgasm approached.

"She told me, if she did, the terms of her offer would change."

"Tell me," I demanded.

"Oh, David..." her eyes were closed. "Do you remember she said, if she turned a nine or ten, your sentence in her prison would be longer than two weeks."

"No; please Becky, surely you didn't..."

"Oh, this is turning me on so much." She ground herself onto me with a fury. "My nipples. Harder... please."

I did as I was told, desperate to make this as fantastic as possible for her even though I knew it was sounding really bad for me.

"She turned a ten..."

I was almost in sync with how Becky was feeling, my penis was raging against the cage, I felt so humiliated and aroused, and I wanted her to be rewarded with ecstatic pleasure for the terrible thing she had done to me.

"You're going to have to stay longer than two weeks in her prison..." Becky came at that point and her orgasm lasted for over a minute... to begin with. As she calmed down, she felt it come on again and there was more grinding as she fell onto my chest, gripping me tightly. "David, oh David, I want you to suffer so badly for me," she moaned.

After her third aftershock hit while still laying on my chest, I was now feeling totally numb and defeated. I asked: "How long will my sentence be?" After that feeling of numbness at the initial shock of her confession, anger was returning within me.

"She wouldn't tell me. She said we'd find out at the trial tomorrow when we get there. I'm so sorry, David, but I just love being cruel to you, it turns me on like nothing else."

"Did she give no indication?" I asked, I was gritting my teeth.

"She just said... a little bit more than two weeks."

"What have you done to me, Becky?" The anger was quickly rising within me and I moved to sit up.

She lifted her face and tried to kiss me, but I pushed her away and climbed off the bed. My penis was still straining for release which was never coming, but the frustration and the humiliation of how submissive I was being to her was turning my brain inside out. I knew I was utterly and completely brainwashed by what this astonishing woman was doing to me, but it wasn't enough to quell my growing rage.

"If you knew we're on our way at six in the morning, why did you put the cage back on me?" I demanded.

"I knew how turned on you were, and I didn't want any accidental orgasms before you went. I knew when I confessed to the rest of what I'd done, you'd become even more aroused, it was another opportunity to frustrate you badly. Plus, Tashrina wants you desperate for an orgasm before you even get there. I did it at her request."

I tried to control my anger and my feeling of utter betrayal, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to control my words. "I never thought I would utter these words to you, Becky, but you are a manipulative, cruel, selfish bitch. I believe you when you say Gina and Liam mean nothing to you, but I think you can add my name to that list. You love no-one but yourself."

Becky sprung up from the bed and gripped my arms. "David, David, no, that's not true. I love you with all my heart..."

"It really doesn't feel like it, Becky."

She fell into me, wrapping her arms around me, her head resting on my chest. She was gripping me so tightly, it almost softened my stance. Was she telling the truth?

"Ok, ok," she whispered, clearly upset. "I know I've gone too far this time. I know I've started making the decisions for us and I know that's where all this is going wrong." She pushed herself away from me and looked up with tear filled eyes. "I am so, so sorry it's come to this, David. I hold my hands up; I've totally miscalculated everything."

"Yes, you have." My voice was calm, but inside was turmoil.

"I truly love you, David."

"I'm not going tomorrow," I said, bluntly.

"You have to," she responded.

"No, I don't," I said, defiantly.

"You don't have a choice, David. This is a legal requirement; you have to go to Siskovia Province, to the court."

"I don't even know what I'm walking in to. More than two weeks in prison covers anything from fifteen days to the rest of my life."

"That's ridiculous," Becky said, I sensed her fighting back. "She didn't give the impression to me that it would be anything more than an extra week or two."

"So, why didn't she tell you how long?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's to just add to the excitement of the game," she practically shouted. Then she added: "David, you have to go tomorrow or you will be in a lot more trouble, especially as you have a prison record over here already."

Damn it! I'd not thought of that, and I began to realise, Becky was correct, the summons to attend the court in Siskovia Province was legal.

Sensing I was calming down, she said: "I'll be with you, David. I'll have a private conversation with Tashrina Popescu when I see her and remind her it was my decision to turn that last card, not yours. I'll explain how this was all my fault; a stupid game gone too far."

"I think it'll take a lot to convince her," I said.

"Then I'll have to try especially hard."

She approached me again and wrapped herself close. It was wonderful to feel her softness in my arms, but my mind was trying to sort out what was going on with everything. My emotions were a mix of frustration, anxiety, excitement, but overwhelmingly, the anger remained. Then, taking me by surprise, a sudden image of Cassie's face jumped into my mind, prompting the thought of what we would have done that night we were in the bedroom together had Becky not called at that moment. Did I feel a sense of regret? A feeling of an opportunity missed?

I decided, I had no choice but to get this trip to Siskovia Province and whatever was to result from it, out of the way. When I got back, I would need to have a serious think about where Becky and I were up to in our games. It was no longer working for me, but was it working for Becky? If it was, then we had problems.

We slept together that night, at times in each other's arms, but, with a multitude of thoughts to trouble my mind, I didn't get a good sleep.

To be continued...

Book 3 in the series will follow: David and Becky: Casavana

12