All Comments on 'David and Becky's Risky Game Ch. 10'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly hoping the plane crashes on the way to Siskovia and Becky dies a horribly painful death.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 2 years ago

Love that anger is finally becoming the dominant feeling and she has taken things too far.

Something makes me think this is all a ploy to get rid of him and take control of the flats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am relieved David finally spoke up for himself but if he goes right back to forgiving her in the next part I will be sorely disappointed. I want to see Becky suffer some as well. Great writing though you are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope David got a life time in prison. Those prison guards would be more tolerable than the delusional bitch aka wife.

TurnipkingTurnipkingover 2 years ago

Absolutely loving the story so far, do you have a set of books somewhere? I would love to support the work. Either way can't wait for book 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see how Becky twists the knife even further. Somehow rigging it so David has to stay longer.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

I sent you a private email with an idea for a twist. David is pissed as it is and Becky has gone far beyond cruel. She is truly a despicable human being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Becky deserves to get punished for doing that to David. But I'd rather see her get rewarded. We shall see in the next book (which hopefully comes a lot sooner than the 6 week wait we had with book 2)

Rcz2000Rcz2000over 2 years ago

As far as David standing up for himself, good for him but please don't expect too much. Feels like justanother tease from the author.

P.S the second book took about 5 or so weeks after the first book ended. Will this have a similar release time??

killerwhale420killerwhale420over 2 years ago

Whew! This was a good one. Can't wait to see what's next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This only ends two ways. One, he is completely broken. Two, he leaves her.

OllyTOllyTover 2 years agoAuthor

Having reached the end of the 2nd book in the series, I’d like to thank everyone for taking the time to add comments. First of all I would like to express my sincere gratitude to those who like my work and have given me positive and supportive comments. It is a pleasure to share these stories with you. I would also like to thank those who have read my work but have given some thoughtful critical comments.

I can assure you though, I will not be influenced by a tiny minority who have made abusive negative comments and promise that I will absolutely not be making any changes to the books that follow, all of which are already complete anyway. They require only editing, which is the reason for the five to six weeks delay between each release.

The third book in the series is called - David and Becky: Casavana Prison – I will begin uploading this one in the middle of January.

Al_AnonAl_Anonover 2 years ago

Good to hear. May I suggest, if there is a 4th book, to maybe start editing it when you start uploading book 3? That way it will be ready to post up by the time book 3 concludes.

Rcz2000Rcz2000over 2 years ago

Thanks for the update. You had me going for a day or so with the ending of you current chapter. "Book 3 in the series will follow: David and Becky: Casavana" I thought Casavana sound interesting.... then you added "prison" to the end in your comment and I was like "ahh fuck".

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 2 years ago

Still really good. Honestly I wasn’t sure how I was going to feel at the end of book 1, but I think you have written some serious complexity into these characters and I’m really enjoying it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My boy David should've recived a double blowjob even if it only meant to tease atleast he also gets to fuck another pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's mid January post the next part.

MaxxafterDarkMaxxafterDarkover 2 years ago

Thank you for this brilliant story. Your storytelling style is excellent and I can really connect with the characters. I especially like the play on jealousy and watching. I'm really looking forward to when and how it will continue. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So it has been the mid of January, when can we expect the new parts of the story? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next episode please.

Al_AnonAl_Anonover 2 years ago

Olly: if you do not post up the next chapter soon, we will have no choice but to wait longer. Not a threat, its a promise.

OllyTOllyTover 2 years agoAuthor

Very, Very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Broooooooo don't stop now post the next part sooooonnnnv or atleast tell when you're going to.

AssshAssshover 2 years ago

Are you a girl or a bit ollyT?

william48william48over 2 years ago

Olly you are nearly as bad as Becky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, FINALLY, FINALLY David got angry enough to finally stand up to Becky. Gosh, it took some time but finally he had enough. I just hope that he keeps to his anger and is able to withstand the brutal torture I am almost assured will be coming to poor David. We don't know just how long he will be in prison, but I am glad that he finally had enough of Becky. Oh, she says that she had gone too far but does she really think so? I doubt it. He finally realizes that the "games" are one sided and not in his favor. I don't know what kind of shape David will be in if he gets out of that prison but hopefully it will not require several weeks of hospital care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I check every day to see if you have posted anything new. Much like David I feel like you’re denying me for your pleasure and my torture. I cannot wait to continue reading this story. We are at your mercy and hope that you will not make us wait for too much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next part please soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, now we have Becky breaking another promise made to David (twice), followed by her double-crossing him, and after that she double-crossed him again. David’s right, she’s getting 95% of the benefits of their arrangement. Now he is being denied any input into ‘their’ decisions. Becky’s sugar coating of the coming events which will go on for who-knows how many weeks was weak as water. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous