David & Elena Ch. 08

Story Info
A proposal & a wedding.
2.6k words
4.75
1.8k
00

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KR1451
KR1451
6 Followers

The rest of our trip is composed of various excursions - shopping, sailing and snorkeling. We eat at the many restaurants around the villa and make love on the beach our last night. It's a few days after returning home that I wake up in your arms. The vintage clock on my nightstand reads 8:04 am.

"Good morning Angel."

"Good morning." I smile as we kiss gently. "Can't wait." You say with a wink.

"Breakfast my love?" I offer.

"Please." Your smile could light up a thousand city blocks.

I prepare elaborate crepes for myself and the fluffiest omelette for you. A true his and hers breakfast. I relax back into bed with a kiss from you. I sip my latte and grab my phone to scroll through Instagram.

"Baby there's something I want to talk to you about." You say.

"Yes Daddy?" I ask curiously.

"The other night you were quite tipsy and you asked if we should get married..."

"Oh, I suppose I did." I blush.

"Would you like to get married, share a home together?"

"Yes." I say "One day." I smile.

"Why wait? If we grow, we'll grow together. You'll never have to work again and I'll take care of us both."

"You're very persuasive Daddy. I've always wanted to be a housewife circa 1950. Yes I'd love to live with you and be your wife." I laugh softly.

You look serious for a moment and take something from your pants pocket. It's a blue velvet box.

"Elena Alexandra Caroline -- you bring me the joy I could only dream about. Everywhere we go feels like home as long as we are together. I cannot imagine a greater gift than to be your protector and partner. My love for you grows deeper every moment we share. I thank you for all our adventures, especially our next one." You wink at me. "I love you more than words can ever express. Please do me the honor and be my wife."

"From the moment I met you, I knew I loved you. From the moment I loved you, I knew this would be forever." I wipe a tear from my eye and clear my throat to continue without my voice breaking. "David, you are my heart, my home and my world. I cannot wait as we grow our family. I pledge my love to you a second time, a hundredth time. Yes. Yes."

We kiss passionately and you hold me for a long time, stroking my hair. You slip the ring on my finger. You did a marvelous job of selecting it. The ring is a huge cushion cut diamond with a twisted platinum setting. My favorite part is the semicircle of diamonds around the center stone.

After we enjoy our breakfast we dress and enter a small art gallery in town. The pieces very much marry your style and mine. We purchased four pieces of art. The wolf, the woman, the sunset and night sky. We arrange to have them delivered tomorrow morning.

"Know where you want them baby?" You ask as we return home with both cars.

"Yes." I say. "The wolf can go in the study, the two sky paintings in the dining room, and the woman in the master bath."

"I bet you can't wait to run our home." You smile. "I'll be sure to start house hunting."

"Absolutely Daddy." We kiss at the doorstep.

It's a quiet rest of the evening for us. We workout together in the gym, shower, and make lemon shrimp pasta for dinner. I decide to bake and freeze some shortbread and we play Trivial Pursuit. I lose and we end up making out on the sofa.

"Soon, you'll be my wedded wife" You whisper, nuzzling my neck.

"I know. I can hardly wait." Soft kisses make their way down my collarbone as you sweep me into your arms.

You take me to bed, shrug me out of my clothes and make slow, sensual love to me until I fall asleep.

We decided to get married as soon as possible. It's a sunny afternoon two weeks later that I find myself making various reminders for the day of who to call and where to go to prepare for tomorrow's weddingI have to call the florist, the jeweler, get my nails done, call the bakery, and get my bridal wear. You said you'd take care of the officiant and get a suit. I love thinking of everything I have to do without worrying about the guests or family opinions. It's just me and my future husband. I'm getting married tomorrow! I sigh happily and look at my ring.

"You know tomorrow you'll have another ring to ogle." I hear your voice and immediately blush.

"That's true.... Ohmygosh!" I exclaim.

You're standing there with the largest bouquet of white roses I've ever seen, easily two dozen.

"Where did these come from David?" I ask surprised.

"You know me baby, I just made a call — anything for you."

"They smell heavenly. Thank you." I notice a card. "To my blushing bride... oh my word. David I love them." I smile.

"I'm so glad. I'll be back with breakfast."

"Okay Darling." I take my roses into the bathroom and my robe from the closet.

You bring up breakfast and coffee for us - Nutella crepes with cantaloupe and turkey sausage. It was perfect.

"Can I take the Audi to run errands?" I ask with a final sip of coffee.

"Of course baby, but don't you want the extra room of the Escalade?"

"Fair point." I agree.

"You like the fast car sweetness?" I can't hide my grin.

"We'll take it to the beach then."

We finish breakfast and get ready for our respective days. I put on a cream colored tank top, dark jeans and Jade green pumps. I get my purse from the living room and smile remembering last night's events. I take a bottle of Perrier from the fridge and we walk out together to the garage.

"I'll call you by one o clock." You say as we kiss and go our separate ways. "Laters Baby."

My first stop is the jeweler. I called this morning and put a platinum band on reserve. I requested it be engraved with our initials and wedding date, along with the word Forever. The ring is perfect. I leave, box in hand. Next is the florist. I'm in and out only picking up a red rose arrangement and matching boutonniere. They were kind enough to pack the flowers in a cooler for me. My next destination is the bakery. I feel guilty asking for a whole cake by tomorrow so I select a champagne and white chocolate torte they have in the case. I get my manicure and pedicure a ballet pink and finally stop at the bridal salon. I leave with my dress, lingerie, shoes and pantsuit which I can't wait for you to see. It's one on the dot and I see your calling

"Hello?" I answer

"How's the errands coming Princess?"

"Done actually."

"Excellent. So am I. Let's meet at Sakura for lunch and head to the beach."

"Perfect, let me drop things off at the house and meet you there."

I return home and put everything away before heading uptown to our favorite sushi place.

AT THE BAR I see you text me.

"Hello Daddy." I say behind you.

"Hello beautiful" You turn to kiss me. "I ordered for us. Your favorites."

"Thank you." I admire the eel and spicy tuna rolls before us and eat them eagerly as I'm famished from breakfast.

"Easy there tiger." You wink. "A drink?" You ask me as the bartender approaches.

"Bombay and tonic."

The bartender nods and quickly returns with my drink. I finish my two rolls and find myself tracing circles on your hand.

"Is this your secret signal that you want something baby?"

"Maybe." I blush.

"Soon princess." Your grin is wide.

You pay for our meal and we walk out to the Audi. You help me in the car and start the engine. We drive out of the restaurant parking lot and down the coastline.

"Keep a lookout baby, anywhere you want." Your hand takes mine.

We drive for about thirty minutes, the ocean a deep sapphire blue and the sand golden against the sky. There are rocky coves sprouting up every which way encompassing the shoreline.

"There." I point out. I gesture to a break between the rocks. The ocean meets the sky as if it were an infinity pool.

"Ok baby let's explore." We park and maneuver our way down the path until we get to the very spot.

"It's perfect." I jump into your open arms. "I want to marry you right here."

You take out your phone and picture of us right there. You kiss me deep, slow. The moment feels frozen in time.

"I love you Elena."

"I love you too David."

"Let's wander a bit." I suggest.

"Sure Sweetness." You take hold of my hand as we walk down the beach. The sun is still high in the sky.

"Have you thought about your vows?" I ask.

"Of course." You squeeze my hand.

"And you called the restaurant, you have your suit and a priest?"

"Baby don't you worry..." you kiss my fingertips.

"Ok, I'm just anxious." I admit.

"No need. Tomorrow is all about you. Come here." You turn my face to yours and kiss me.

We walk a mile down the beach until we come to a hotel and restaurant adorned with white canopies.

"This looks so beautiful." I marvel.

"Let's have a look then."

I follow you into the hotel, the lobby covered in lavish marble. It's easily five stars I think. The modern wood accents make it feel more like a lounge.

"Excuse me," you say to the woman at the front desk.

"Yes? How can I help you?" A blonde looks up at you.

"Id like to reserve a room for tomorrow evening."

"Of course Sir. What style of room?"

"Do you have a honeymoon suite available?"

"Indeed we do. Room 1619 Congratulations." She smiles.

"Thank you." You put a credit card on file for the room and take the room key from her.

"The bar is to your left and the elevators are on your right hand side. Shall I have champagne sent to to the room?"

"That would be lovely." I answer.

__________________________________________

"Wake up Princess" I open my eyes to your beautiful face looking down at me and the shining sun. "You slept in."

The clock reads 10:35.

"Shit" I sit straight up.

"Don't worry my love." You take my hand. "I requested a car to take you to the spa for the afternoon. You'll get a massage, facial, wax, makeup and hair."

"How luxurious." I smile like a child on Christmas." I kiss you deeply. "I get to marry you today."

"Can't wait baby."

We have a slow morning together. We go on a five mile run, I pack for the evening, we have breakfast, conversation and a thousand kisses. The car arrives and I kiss you one last time as a single girl.

"I'll be at the hoteI. I'll see you at 7:30 down the aisle." You say with a smile.

I Enjoy the full treatment at the spa and work with the makeup artist for a natural eyeshadow look and red lips. We decide on a half down half up style with my hair curled in romantic waves. I request the driver stop at Starbucks for an iced coffee before dropping the cake off at the restaurant.

I'm back at the house at 7 sharp to get dressed. First I put on the lace garter and panties, the strapless bra comes next and finally the dress. It's a gorgeous lace mermaid gown with a sweetheart neckline. My shoes and diamond earrings are the final touch. I study my reflection in the mirror before making my way downstairs to the car. My suitcase, pantsuit, flowers and your ring are already there. My stomach is churning with butterflies. My palms sweat the whole ride to the beach. The car finally stops and it's time. I can see you as the sun begins to set just a few feet away. I take my roses and your ring and step out of the car. The walk feels miles long as I tear up with every step closer to you. I see your smile and it propels me forward. I can't wait to get to you.

"Hi baby." Your smile is everything to me as the tears of happiness fall down my cheeks.

The officiant asks us to join hands and repeat after him.

"I take you as my person, my partner, my confidante for all that you are and all that you will be.

You are my other half, my strength, my shelter.

Today is the beginning of forever as I pledge my love and devotion to you.

I vow to listen to you, to learn from you, to love you always."

He asks if we have any final words as the ring is placed on our finger. We both say yes.

"David," I begin. "You are the man my dreams were meant to lead me to. You take care of me in ways no one has ever done. Every day is a new adventure with you and I can't wait to begin the rest of my life as yours."

"Elena, you've brought so much life into my mine. You're bright, you're beautiful, and I could never have imagined I'd be so lucky to have you. I love you so much and I can't wait to spend every day showing you that."

"By the power vested in me it's my pleasure to pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." The officiant states. You take me in a full embrace and kiss me deeply, passionately.

"We did it." I whisper. You squeeze me tight. We both thank the officiant as we make our way to the car to head to dinner. We're all over each other, kissing and touching.

"You look beautiful as my wife." You say as we kiss again and again.

"Well you look handsome as my husband."

At the restaurant we order champagne, lobster, steak, potatoes and greens. It's an elaborate meal and the staff is incredible to us as we've requested a private view of the ocean. The cake is delicious and we feed each other bites until we've finished.

"Have I told you how happy I am that you're my wife?" Your hand kisses mine.

"I'm so happy David." I beam with that bridal glow.

"Would you like to go back to the hotel and consummate this marriage?" You ask with a devilish smile.

"Yes." I nod. We pay the tab and leave.

The penthouse is a gorgeous suite of dark wood and marble just like the hotel. There's a bar, a grand piano and a twelve person sectional. The bedroom hosts a California king bed that you lay me down on gently as you carry me through the threshold of the bedroom door. You remove my dress delicately and kiss each inch of exposed skin.

"God you're beautiful Princess."

"Thank you Daddy" I whisper.

I undo each piece of your suit and we're both naked in the silk sheets. You teeth and tease at my neck and breasts making me moan.

"Oh baby..." You nibble my earlobe.

"Oh Daddy!" I cry out into the blackness.

You fuck me hard and hot, showing me no mercy to my body. I scream out your name and claw my nails down my back until we're both in the ecstasy of making love, both coming over and over again.

"Elena." Your name melts onto my lips as you kiss me.

KR1451
KR1451
6 Followers