You Love Me To Hate You Ch. 01

Story Info
Young love has it's challenges.
24k words
4.77
26.2k
92

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bh76
Bh76
2,781 Followers

You Love Me To Hate You

As I was writing this, I realized that I was over 20k words and wasn't even close to a finishing point. I decided to break it up into chapters.

One of the criticisms against me is that I don't develop my characters enough. Maybe I've got that figured out now? Maybe it's just word salad?

This story could've gone in any number of categories, but at its heart it's a romance. There's some cheating, bad language, sex, drama, and some fighting, but most of all there's a love story.

Thanks for reading. -BH

***********

Craig and Todd were swimming at Todd's house. It was the end of the summer before their senior year of high school and they spent some time every day in the cool water.

They both had an ulterior motive, Todd's older sister Isabella and her friend Mia.

Izzy and her friends spend several days of their summer vacation sunbathing or swimming themselves. Izzy and her friends are going into their freshman year of college and Todd and Craig have been drooling over the girls for years. The only one Craig is interested in, however, is Izzy. Todd can't take his eyes off of any of the others.

"Hey, perverts!" Izzy yelled to the boys. "Go creep out somewhere else."

Izzy and her best friend Mia had gone out in their skimpy bikinis and didn't want to be ogled by the two young men.

"Come on, Sis. It's my pool too," Todd complained using his most annoyed tone. "You're always pulling this crap."

"You know mom and dad agree with me that when I'm out here with my friends, you and your co-conspirator need to leave us alone. Go inside and jerk each other off. Now leave!"

Craig silently got out of the large in-ground pool and walked over to the lounge chair where his towel and shirt were.

Mia watched him as Todd and Izzy argued. She noticed the growth spurt that was the cause of him bulking up. His broad, muscular shoulders and chest led down to a rock hard six-pack of abs and a thin waist. "Damn," she thought. "It's like looking at Captain America. From scrawny to brawny."

"Sorry, Mia," he said, breaking her reverie. "We'll get out of your hair."

Mia slid her sunglasses down her nose and said, "Cruise on, perv," and watched him walk away enjoying the sight of the wet swim trunks clinging to his sculpted rear end.

Todd climbed out of the pool and ran to catch up to Craig as he was walking into the house.

"Hey, bro. Don't let the bitches win. My mom said if we're here first she has to wait for us to finish."

"Forget it, man. It's not worth the hassle," Craig answered. "Let's go get some lunch."

"In a minute. I want to check Mia out."

He ran up the stairs to his parents' room. Their bedroom had the only windows that looked out over the pool and he spent a lot of time watching his sister's friends from that room.

When he looked out the window he saw Izzy and Mia looking right at him and showing their lack of appreciation by flipping him their middle fingers.

He gave them their one-finger salute back and retreated to his room to change clothes.

"Assholes," Izzy said as Mia was laying a towel down on the hot lounge chair.

"I don't know, Izzy. You could've let Craig stay. He's looking awfully yummy nowadays."

"Ew! There's no way I'm letting my perv brother and his weird friend stay out here and stare at us. They're creeps."

"Your brother for sure, but Craig is turning into some fine eye candy and I want to stare at him," she said laughing as Izzy handed her the suntan lotion.

"Get my back, please," she said looking up at the window to make sure no one was there watching.

Craig slid open the patio door and shouted out, "We're gonna run to Frank's. Do you guys want anything?"

Izzy didn't bother to look at him and said, "No. Just get out of here."

Craig shook his head and closed the door. He couldn't understand why Izzy hated him so much. He understood her annoyance with her brother, but he never got caught staring at her or her friends. Although he'd spent plenty of time watching from the window as well.

"Dude, check this out," Todd yelled out.

Craig walked upstairs to find Todd holding a pair of red thong panties.

"I have Mia's underwear," Todd said triumphantly.

"Don't be a dick. Put them back."

"No way. I found them. They're mine now."

"How do you know they aren't your sister's"

Todd paled and tossed them back onto the floor where he found them.

"Good point. Let's go eat."

*********

Izzy started classes and immersed herself in college life. She prided herself on her studies. She took school seriously and didn't get involved in the partying that many of her classmates did. As a result, she developed a reputation in her dorm for being stuck up. It suited her fine. She was left alone and could get her work done.

At the same time, Craig was putting his nose to the grindstone for his senior year. He realized that he needed to get his act together and put some more effort into it because his grades started slipping in his junior year.

Todd was of no help. Todd wasn't planning on going to college. He was going to find work in the trades and work with his hands. He floated through his senior year and did his best to drag down Craig, though not intentionally.

*********

Thanksgiving came and Izzy came home for the short break. As soon as she walked in her parents' front door, she saw Craig sitting on the couch watching television with Todd.

Craig jumped up to say hello, but before he could speak she jumped down his throat.

"Ugh! Don't you have your own home, creep? Can't you guys hang out there?"

Craig stuttered, "Uh...no...um, my mom works nights and she's sleeping."

"Whatever!" she spat back. "Just leave me alone."

Craig sat back down as she walked through and up to her room. Todd laughed at him and said, "Smooth, guy. Real smooth."

Craig threw a couch pillow at him and went back to watching the show.

A few minutes later, Craig was getting some water in the kitchen when Izzy walked in. He stood tall, threw his shoulders back, and asked, "How are your classes? Are they pretty rough?"

She looked at him in disgust and grabbed the unopened bottle out of his hand and went back to her room without saying a word.

"That went well," he shrugged as he grabbed another bottle and returned to the living room.

The next month around Christmas, Todd and Craig were in the food court at the mall when Mia and Izzy walked by.

Craig looked up just as they were walking by and he said, "Hi, girls."

Mia laughed as Izzy loudly told him not to speak to them. Craig looked down as Todd threw half of an egg roll at Izzy as they walked on.

Izzy rushed back and grabbed Todd's Sprite and dumped it in his lap.

"Hey!" He shouted at his sister. "You'll pay for that, bitch."

"What are you going to do little brother? Tell mom and dad? Screw off!"

She turned and they walked away as Todd grabbed Craig's drink and dumped it on her. Craig was drinking orange pop and it was still pretty full. Her white t-shirt became a wet t-shirt and Craig couldn't take his eyes off of her chest.

Todd ran from the food court as Izzy started screaming. Craig took the brunt of it as Mia laughed at him. He managed to say a weak, "I'm sorry," but it didn't make a difference in Izzy's volume or attack.

Craig just sat there and took it as mall security came to check out the disturbance. Craig was escorted out past a smirking Izzy and silent Mia.

As they walked away Mia said, "Jesus, every time I see that boy he gets better looking. Did you see his ass in those jeans? Damn!"

Izzy looked up from trying to dry her shirt with napkins and said, "Are you kidding me. They ruined my shirt and you're checking out his butt? He's the same punk pervert that's been creeping on us since he hit puberty."

"Izzy, that hunk of a man can check me out all he wants, but I think it's you that he really wants."

"Hunk of a man? Ew! You're disgusting."

Izzy thought about her friend's lust for Craig. She would pay closer attention next time.

*********

On Christmas Eve, Izzy's mom handed her a card that had come in the mail. Izzy saw that there was no name, just a return address and she opened the envelope.

Inside she saw a Christmas card and a folded piece of paper. The card read, "Merry Christmas, Izzy. Sorry about what Todd did at the mall."

It was from Craig. She unfolded the paper in disgust and saw that it was a print out of a gift certificate to her college gift store for fifty dollars.

"Grrr!" She growled and went looking for her brother.

"Hey, jerk. Give me Craig's phone number now."

Todd, unsure of why she was asking for it refused to give it to her. She said, "Fine!" and went back to her room. She tore the gift certificate into pieces and took a picture of it. She texted the picture to Todd and went back into his room.

"Send him that picture, now," she shouted.

"Okay, just leave me alone," he said as he sent the text to Craig.

Craig was eating lunch when he opened the text and saw the picture of the torn-up gift certificate. His mom, Debbie, saw his expression and asked him what was wrong.

"Nothin', Ma. Just some girl problems."

She smiled and said, "Don't let her get you down, son. There's plenty more where she came from."

"Yeah, you're right," he said not believing it. There's only ever been one girl for him.

He dated some of the girls from his class. He had no problem getting a girl's interest. He'd even had sex with a few of them, but none of them compared to Izzy in his mind.

*********

Craig graduated and got accepted to the same school Izzy went to. Todd got a job working for his uncle's construction company doing the cleanup jobs, but it was full-time work and would lead to a union job for him with the necessary training.

Craig and Todd were sitting on Todd's deck the night before he was leaving for school.

Todd said, "I'm gonna miss you, bro."

"Yeah, me too. I'm kinda freaked out about being away from home, but I'm also kind of looking forward to it."

"Yeah, my sister told my mom the same thing when she left last year. Speaking of that bitch, will you make sure and keep an eye on her? I don't know, make sure no one messes with her?"

"Sure, man."

"Thanks. I know she's a bitch, but she's my only sister."

Craig wouldn't say that he already planned to meet up with Izzy there. He figured now that he was a "college man," she would have to have a higher opinion of him. He'd hoped she would stop looking at him as Todd's friend, and more like her friend.

The next morning, he had his car packed and was getting ready to leave when Todd called him. "Hey! Did you leave yet?"

"No, I'm packed and ready though. I was just about to say goodbye to my folks and head out. Why?"

"My dad had an emergency at work and can't drive Izzy. My mom wants to know if you have room for her."

Craig's face lit up into a smile that could've lit his room. "Yeah, of course, I can squeeze her in."

"Great! I'll let mom know. I'll give her your number and have her text you when she's ready."

"Okay, Todd. See ya."

Craig walked into the kitchen to get the cooler bag of sandwiches his mom packed for him. She saw the look on his face and asked, "What's got you so excited? Can't wait to leave us?"

"Huh? No, I'm not excited. I was just coming to get the sandwiches. Oh! Mom, could you make a couple more? Mr. Allen got called into work and I'm taking Izzy with me now."

His mom looked at him with an all-knowing smirk and said, "Sure, honey. I'll throw a few more waters in for you too."

"Thanks, Mom."

Debbie was happy for her son. She knew that he had a crush on Izzy for the last few years. She thought they'd make a cute couple.

Craig had just finished loading and making room for Izzy when he got a text from a number he didn't have saved.

"I'm ready and waiting!"

He read the text and wasn't happy with getting attitude instead of gratefulness, but he figured he had to take a little attitude before she came around to be friendly. It was like a force of habit for her.

While Craig was finishing up, Izzy was talking to Mia.

"Yeah, I'm gonna be stuck in a tin can with the creep for 3 hours. I'm pissed. My dad should've told work that he couldn't do it. I'm not happy and I refused to kiss him goodbye this morning."

"Sister, you have issues. Three hours in the car with Craig? Ugh! I'm turned on thinking about it and I'm not even going along," Mia said.

"You're a pig. He's a creep and always will be. He'll probably stare at my legs the whole way."

"Mmm, I'd be staring at his package, if I were you," Mia said.

"Ew! Whatever. I have to go. He'll be here soon."

"Bye, girl. See you in a couple of months."

Craig pulled up a few minutes later. He was sorry to see Todd was already at work. Mrs. Allen met him at the door and gave him a big hug. "Thank you, Craig. You're really helping us out. We appreciate it."

He was embarrassed by enjoying the older woman's large breasts press into him. She was still an attractive woman in her early 40's, and Craig had more than a few fantasy strokes starring her over the years.

"It's my pleasure, Ma'am," he said with only a small crack in his voice.

"Izzy! Craig's here!" She shouted.

A moment later, Izzy bounced down the stairs carrying a couple of bags. Craig said, "Here, let me help with your bags."

Izzy looked at him with disdain and said, "Don't touch my stuff, creep. I'll carry them."

"IZZY!" Her mother shouted. "You apologize and let him help you. He's doing us a favor by bringing you with him and you need to appreciate that."

Izzy walked up to Craig and slammed a wheeled carry on bag into his chest. "Here, pervert. Take this then." She walked out of the house with her mother chastising her for her attitude the entire way to the car.

After loading the bags, Craig got another hug from her and she handed him a hundred dollar bill.

"No, Ma'am. That's not necessary," he said.

"Craig, let us pay for the gas. It's the least we can do. We really appreciate you for doing this."

He acquiesced and accepted the money, but lamented that Izzy didn't appreciate him.

He got into the car and waited for her to finish saying goodbye to her mother. After a few minutes, she sat and he noticed her short shorts. She put her headphones into her ears and didn't say anything when he asked if she was ready to go.

"This is going to be a long drive," he thought.

*********

At the halfway point, he reached into the back and grabbed the cooler bag. "Would you like a sandwich or water?" He asked.

She didn't respond but grabbed the offered bottle.

He shook his head and ate his peanut butter and banana sandwich without saying another word.

She hadn't spoken to him since she entered the car and he didn't hold out much hope for conversation. He was disappointed that such a beautiful woman could be so mean spirited. Her mother certainly wasn't, so he didn't know where it came from.

As they approached her dorm, he asked if she wanted help with her bags. As she did all morning, she ignored him again.

He parked the car in front of the entrance, got out, and walked around to open the passenger side back door. He grabbed her 2 bags as she was getting out and then threw them onto the grass near the entrance. He slammed her door and got back in the car.

She was screaming at him about how big a jerk he was, but he ignored her and left her on the sidewalk.

"I don't need her attitude," he thought as he put his dorm into the GPS and drove away.

*********

Craig's roommate was Chuck Spier. He's was a nice enough guy but was more into partying than studying.

Craig didn't care for the party crowd and kept his nose in his books. He'd often spend hours at the library working while Chuck entertained a companion or went to a party.

Craig and Chuck were walking to get some lunch on a Saturday afternoon a few weeks after school started. Craig saw Izzy walking towards them.

She had her head down and didn't see him coming until they were within feet of each other. She was startled when Craig said hello to her. She gave him her usual look of hatred and walked on without saying a word.

"Do you know that chick?" Chuck asked.

"Yeah, but she can't stand me."

"She's a real bitch. She goes to some of the parties I've been to and she pisses a lot of guys off. She's basically unapproachable and really turns into a bitch when she's asked out."

Craig laughed and said, "Sounds about right."

"She's been targeted by a group of guys that she's pissed off. One of them is friends with my buddy Steve. He told him that she was going to be a guest of honor at their next party she shows up at."

"What does that mean?" Craig asked.

"I don't know. I suspect that it's not a good thing based on how she's treated them all. They're probably planning on getting her drunk and running a train on her or something."

"No way."

"You've heard the same rumors I have about chicks getting dosed and waking up not remembering what happened. That shit's no joke, man."

Craig nodded understanding and decided to start going to parties with Chuck.

********

Izzy and her roommate Taylor were getting ready to go to a frat party on a Saturday night a few weeks later.

Taylor said, "I still don't understand why you bother going to these parties. You rebuff any guy that comes near you and you barely drink."

"I like to get out. Just because I don't want to screw around or get wasted, doesn't mean I want to sit in my dorm all year again. Last year I was a hermit, this year I want to experience a bit more. In fact, I plan to get drunk tonight so I can feel what it's like."

"Alright, but you should lighten up with the guys. Shit, let someone buy you dinner or lunch or something. You might even like him."

"I don't have any interest in dating. Maybe sometime down the road, I'll get into it, but for now, I just want to get through school."

Chuck was getting dressed at the same time and noticed that Craig was putting some cologne on.

"What are you up to, Craig?"

"I'm going with you tonight."

"No shit? That's awesome man. It's about time you came around. Wait until you see it. There'll be girls everywhere half-drunk and ready to party with a good looking guy like you. It's like shooting fish in a barrel, brother."

Craig smiled and nodded, knowing he only had eyes for one girl and she hated him.

*********

Chuck and Craig split up at the party when Craig started looking around for any sign of Izzy. She came in a half-hour after them.

Craig admired her from across the room as she looked amazing in skin-tight jeans and a t-shirt that barely covered her belly button. Her hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail and she had just enough make-up on to accent her beautiful features.

He watched her grab a can of beer from the tub on the floor and laughed as she rejected the first guy that hit on her. The next guy brought her a solo cup of something and she showed him her can of PBR and sent him on his way.

It was only a few minutes later that she chugged the can and grabbed another. Craig thought that was a bad sign and then saw her go to a table with liquor on it and pour shots of something for her and her friend.

As the night went on, Craig watched her drink one after the other and start to stagger. It was then that he screwed up and Izzy saw him.

"Hey, pervert!" She yelled across the room.

"Come to look at my tits some more?" She slurred.

People were laughing at her outburst and then realized who she was yelling at. Craig didn't know what to do so he ignored her and went to get himself a beer.

She followed him, berating him the entire way. He knew she was drunk and wouldn't let up so he walked outside with his drink.

Bh76
Bh76
2,781 Followers