David & Jessi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WF06
WF06
194 Followers

David thought that did sound suspicious and told her so. Jessi asked if what she had heard about his software program was true or not. He told her that he did not know what she had heard, but that it was true the program was indeed groundbreaking and cutting edge technology, based on an idea he had for catching people trying to hide money. It had worked like a champ in the early testing and in just a few weeks it would be available. Jessi asked if it was wise to let it out to the general public and he told her that he shared her concerns and that he and his partner had discussed not letting it go public, rather renting out themselves to do forensic accounting to large companies and others with concerns over missing money. This program would find the money and 9 times out 10 would find the thief and possibly even a way to get a chunk of the money back. They would work on a fee plus commission basis and for the reward money when dealing with the government as some of their rewards was upwards of 50% of the missing money, meaning a fortune could be made by David and his company.

Jessi asked "Wow!! Are you hiring yet? That sounds like something I would like and be good at. Kind of like what I studied in college, too."

"You studied accounting in college?"

"Sure. Didn't you know that with the old FBI you had to either be a lawyer or a CPA to get into the academy. With the war in the Middle East, things have changed and now they let ex cops and military types in as well. Got to keep those numbers up, you know."

"Wow! No, we are not hiring as yet, but I will keep your application on file as I am sure we could use your talents and experience as soon as we open. I suppose you would want a salary though, wouldn't you?"

"Well, yeah, but not an excessive one, at least not the first month." And she laughed.

David's phone chirped and he answered and Thom said that Elton wanted Jessi to stay with David until this was over as he felt she would be safer with him and that it sounded like they could maybe make a nice couple someday as they seem to have similar interests. He told David that Elton was hurt and angry as Hell over Jessi being abducted and shot.

Thom said that they would jump the next drop date by two days and go back to the first drop point and that it would be there an hour earlier than normal and that certain creature comforts had been taken care of, and that there would be plenty of supplies for them and that they would resume the standard drop schedule starting with the next drop. Someone had visited Jessi's home and got her some clothes and personal items under the guise of investigating her presumed disappearance. That way when agents had taken bags out of her house no one thought the wiser of it as agents always took bags out. All this was done on the hush hush by well-trained agents with high security clearances. Now all they had to do was wait.

While they were in a holding pattern, David had an idea and went into the woods with his camp saw and returned shortly with several lodge pole pine poles about 2 inches across and several feet long and David went behind a large tree with the poles and a length of nylon cord he had and soon had fashioned a makeshift place for Jessi to be able to sit and potty. Not real comfortable or pretty, but a darn site better than trying to squat with one arm and then still peeing on your ankles, and if you fell while squatting...............well, never mind.

With the next drop being 4 days away they had nothing to but talk and get acquainted with each other and they wound up exchanging most all their personal history and experiences.

Jessi told him of her normal life and activities as a teen in high school and then of going to college to become a CPA and have a rather boring but lucrative job with better than average job security and doing well with it. That is until the FBI recruiters came to the school and showed the films, and then she knew that was what she wanted to be and do, namely be an FBI agent and send criminals to jail.

While in the academy, she met and fell in love for the first time with another student. A flashy boy her age that came from a wealthy family that had aspirations of the son becoming an FBI agent then a US Attorney, then a senator and then president. Well, it sounded good when they said it anyhow she laughed. But that was their dream anyhow. When the family had her investigated they found that she came from working class America and did not have Old Money as it is called, or any money at all to speak of, and they started making life so hard on her that Jessi finally told him to go on home to momma and leave her to her poor but honest commoner family and friends. The Ex did get to have some dealings with the US Attorney's office as his dad was arrested for insider trading on the stock market ala Martha Stewart and got 5 years at some country club prison, and the son was fired for trying to cover it up and received a year at the same facility.

David told Jessi of his grandfather and his love and respect for the older man, and how he had taught him so many of the old ways including hiding right where they were right then. He had also taught him to hunt and fish and how to live off the land if need be and how to move like the wind through the trees and walk without leaving footprints and lastly how to sneak up on someone that needed snuck up on and what to do afterwards.

Then he told her of his goals and of his Officer Candidate School, then Special Forces training and his experiences in Afghanistan prior to being wounded and then being wounded and then retired and finishing his education, then starting his new company where she had just applied to be its first employee. Was she serious, he asked and she assured him she was deathly serious if the software worked at he said it would, as she thought it would be so exciting to catch world class criminals on a regular basis and get rich off the rewards to boot. He promised it would all work as promised when it was finished and tested.

The shadows were getting long again so it was time to fix some supper and then redress Jessi's wounds and go to sleep and hope that tomorrow she would feel even better. When they had finished their evening business she was able to awkwardly crawl in the tent on her knees and one good arm. This caused a chuckle to escape from David's mouth and Jessi asked him what was so funny, her ass wiggling to get into the tent or her whole body doing it. David told her he had simply had a humorous thought about things as he was not about to mention why he was really laughing. Once inside and laying down, Jessi turned as best she could and using her good arm gave David a hug and told him again how thankful she was for her rescue, his help, and his whole mannerism. "Hell, just thanks for being here on this mountain and both willing and able to help me survive. I would have died down there if you had not of found me and helped me like you did."

"Ah, shucks, Mamm, it is all just a part of our friendly neighborhood mountain assistance service."

"You sure you aren't Irish? Good night, Sweet Man."

"Good Night, yourself, Princess. Hope you sleep well."

The next two days were repeats of that day and David and Jessi spent the time talking with each other and discussing dreams and thoughts and both found they had similar likes and desires in life and in their ultimate goals. The pair was getting very comfortable with each other and often exchanged hugs with the taller David giving the shorter Jessi kisses on her forehead before breaking their embrace. They also had started giving a light good night kiss to each other before going to sleep.

As always, David awoke with the morning sun and crawled out of the tent and went to take care of his morning rituals and then going to the rim for an early morning look he saw another dust cloud off in the distance heading towards where their spot was at high speed. David quickly returned to the tent and told Jessi they might be having company and she quickly scooted out of the tent and went with him to look at the oncoming car. She told him that it looked like one of the Mafia cars and that she wished she still had her weapon with her, but that they had taken it when she was kidnapped and that it had been a graduation gift from her father and would miss it.

David crawled back into the tent and started pulling weapons out. First the two Glocks, then the AR-15, the 7 MM Magnum and a couple of his favorite knives, clips for the Glocks and the AR-15 and a band with 10 rounds for the 7 Mag. After thinking about it for a moment, he put the 7 Mag back into the tent and got out his compound bow and a quiver of arrows looking at Jessi and saying they were just as deadly as the guns and a whole lot quieter.

"Damn, going to war there are we, Cowboy?" she asked laughingly but looking the arsenal over intently.

"I'm not the cowboy here, I'm the Indian Well, actually only one eighth UTE, but in this case, it will have to do and if they do come here, we will have them surrounded shortly and wiped out completely soon thereafter."

She looked at him strangely and asked if he shouldn't call in for help and he told her there was no way he was calling right then as they had made a call the other afternoon and to now look at what was happening down below. It could be a coincidence but it did not feel like it to David. He handed her a Glock after checking the clip and safety and asked how her arm was doing and if she thought she could move it enough to help her change clips on the Glock if necessary. She told him that she thought so, but that they had also learned how to do a one handed reload at the academy, so she was ready.

David took her to a vantage spot he wanted her to hide in and stay put unless one of the goons came up the trail and then she was to put as many rounds into his head as it took to put him down for good. He told her that these guys were like gorillas and he did not know what a body shot with a pistol would do to them unless you hit a vital organ and even then one might live long enough to get a shot off. Better make mush of their head and stop all motor functions once and for all if you can and if you are that good a shot. This brought a laugh from Jessi who then told she had finished in the top 5 in pistols at the academy, so not to worry about her hitting her target.

David thought a moment and said that on second thought, he would leave her both Glocks and that way she would not have to worry about reloading. Then he showed her again where both trails up the hill came out almost together and where her vantage point and cover was best. He got her positioned and comfortable with both Glocks in her lap and locked and loaded, ready to fire. He reminded her that they did not know for sure if the car heading their way was in fact loaded with gunmen after her or not, but it did look suspicious and so he told her to make sure of her target and shoot to kill. "One shot, one kill is the motto of the snipers in the military, but for her to use 6 or 8 shots just to be sure. Maybe more. Each pistol holds 15 rounds and is fully loaded, so you should have plenty of lead to send their way." He also told her that if it is in fact the kidnappers and killers that there could be what sounded like a small war happen down below and for her to resist the temptation to look over the rim and see what is happening. And to stay under cover until he came up and gave her the all clear personally and that if anybody, no matter who even if she knew them tried to con her into letting her guard down to shoot them, right between the eyes.

She started to protest but he stopped her and said that he was better trained and more experienced and that following orders and instructions greatly increased the possibility of her coming out of this alive. That said, he gave her a small hug and a kiss on the forehead and started to make his way silently down the hill and into his chosen position so he could completely monitor the situation.

Just as David got into position and ready to take the fight to the bad guys if that was where it was headed when the Black SUV rolled up to just about where it had stopped when they had shot Jessi over a week earlier. All four doors opened and 4 of the biggest guys David had ever seen got out as well as a smaller man that seemed to be in charge. He guessed size did not equate to brains and leadership, did it?

They were looking all around for Jessi or any sign of her to no avail. The smaller man asked if they were sure this was where they had shot her. And they all said it definitely looks like it, but there was no body and no footprints, not even tire tracks from their car.

The smaller man looked around and found the trail up the hill. He then sent one of the goons up each trail and told then to be careful and to make damn sure the bitch was dead if they found her. For them to put several rounds right between her eyes and one in her throat to make sure, and then to take a photo of the mess for the boss to see. He said this bitch had caused enough trouble and was still causing it, so for them to get this done and quickly so they could head back home before lunch. The two going up the slope started climbing but were making a ton of noise slipping and sliding because of the slick soled loafers they had on their feet, and it was going to get worse closer to the top. Served them right to suffer before they died he thought.

The three on the ground had taken shotguns from the SUV and had jacked shells into the chamber so they were ready to do damage it seemed. As they started to spread out and move through and search the rocks, David was glad he had brought his bow as one of the gunmen was moving off to the left from the other two and was passing almost under where David was hidden on top of a boulder. He got out a broadhead arrow and nocked it and as soon as the gunman was in the right position, he let loose and hit right where he had aimed, right at the base of the gunman's neck severing his spinal cord and then passing on through and cutting his windpipe and jugular vein, dropping him instantly.

As David watched intently to see what the other two were doing and where they might be going, he heard Jessi's Glock cut loose with shot after shot after shot from up on the ridge, then a shotgun blast and then about another half dozen shots from the Glock and then it was quiet. All this took maybe 20 seconds, but seemed like forever. He sure hoped that that shotgun blast had not been able to injure Jessi any.

He quickly looked back towards the other two and saw that one was starting to look around the area the first man had gone and was motioning towards the other man to go around the rocks the other direction and then start up the hill to where all the shots had come from. It was too far for David to use the bow this time, so he took up the AR-15 and sighted in on the gunman moving his way. David took aim on his head and then perched his lips and gave a quick whistle loudly and when the gunman looked up he also started to bring his gun up. David put three quick shots into his head and neck and then two more into his chest. Then ducked down and start a search for the last gunman down there.

This gunfire brought an immediate response from the third man, even though he did not have a clear target, he knew that someone was on the top of the boulder and he shot all 5 of his shots from his shotgun quickly in the general direction that David had shot from. As he was reloading, David quickly stood and yelled down to him, "Hey! Stupid! Up here." and as the man was trying to bring his gun around, David shot him 4 times in the face and neck.

David quickly slid off the back side of the boulder and started to make his way up the trail to the top of the hill to check on Jessi. As he neared the top but before he cleared it and came into view, he again whistled and then yelled for Jessi. After a second she answered and said that all was well but she needed some help to take the garbage out. This brought a quick chuckle from David. Damn! That girl was something else and a girl after his own heart and the fact that she did not seem too upset over just killing two men did not worry or bother him at all. He guessed it was her FBI training much as his Special Forces training had worked for him in the past.

When David reached the top, he did a quick appraisal of the area and told Jessi to put the guns back into the tent as they were no longer needed and to start a small fire and start some coffee as they had not had breakfast yet. She asked him how he could think of eating at a time like this and he told her he really wasn't hungry right then, but wanted her to have something to do for a bit and besides, he could use some coffee and wished he had something to lace it with.

David then walked over and stopped Jessi as she was coming out of the tent and placed both of his hands on her shoulders and looked deeply into her eyes and asked her how she really felt and if she was going to be okay the taking of a human life like she had.

She assured him that she was going to be fine as she was thoroughly pissed at the whole bunch of goons that had done this to her and had forced her into this situation and wanted to hand out all the punishment she could to them.

David said that he had an idea but it wasn't for her to get involved with as it was going to really piss the mobsters' bosses off greatly and might start a real war with them. She asked what he thought they just had for goodness sakes. David said that before he started to go down to take care of the bodies and to hide all the evidence, that he needed to check her wounds and change the dressings and add some more antibiotic to at least the wound on her side. She unbuttoned her shirt and slipped it off the one shoulder holding it in place over her breasts. David came to her and very carefully removed the bandage there and checked for redness and fever and finding none added a little more antibiotic cream this time to the wound to not only keep the infection down, but to keep the bandage from sticking as it healed and dried. The two scalp wounds were still quite sore but were also healing nicely and David thought that in another day or two he might be able to leave the bandages off without having a high risk of infection. She was a good patient, much better than some of the "macho men" types he had treated in Afghanistan.

Her wounds taken care of and the coffee ready, he poured them each a cup and they sat and sipped at it and he told her to try to get some rest for a while as it was going to take quite a while to get the trash out and the house cleaned up again as she put it. Jessi asked what he was going to do with the bodies and he told her he was going to use the idea he had thought of earlier but it would take some time to put together and execute and he took his knife and the AR-15 and one Glock and a fresh clip and started towards the trail where the first gunman lay. David said that it was good that it was all downhill from there and then started to search the man taking his cell phone, pistols, spare ammo, wallet, money clip, watch, rings, and the gold chain from around his neck. Jessi asked if he was just stealing them or what and he said it did not matter to them anymore, and they might be able to use some of it for something and gave everything to her and told her to bag it.

He then grabbed the body by the collar of his suit and started to drag it down the mountain towards the SUV. It took about 25 minutes for David to get him to the side of the SUV and after a short breather started back up the hill to get Jessi's other victim. When he got to the top, Jessi met him with a cup of cool water fresh from the spring and told him to sit for a bit, which he gladly did. He finished his water and also a bit of rewarmed coffee and then standing said that he would take the second body down the hill now. Jess told him that she had already searched the body and had taken everything from it a put it into another bag. David told her that while he was dragging the second guy down and then taking care of the others, she should search their wallets and see if there was anything interesting in them. She agreed to do it and taking three more bags with him he grabbed the second body and started dragging it down the trail.

WF06
WF06
194 Followers