David and Kimberley

Story Info
For many years Kimberley had fantasised about David.
1.5k words
3.88
8.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written for Desire30, who was surprised by her reaction to this story!

Kimberley knelt, hear heart pounding hard, her hands trembling on her thighs, unsure where to look as David walked around her. His attention on her trembling body, his cock still slick and swollen.

She wondered if he had imagined this moment as often as she had, glancing at his cock, she wondered if he had touched it just as she had touched her cunt. If he had imagined her the way she had imagined him.

Until an hour ago David was a family friend, 17 years older than Kim, someone she had known throughout her own marriage and now at 29 years old she was knelt for him. Her cunt aching from the hard deep fucking he had just subject her to and her body trembling as his command. His cock still pink, swollen and covered in her juices.

She had worn a bikini hoping to capture his attention, but with no idea of the effect it would have. Now divorced and living alone David had visited to help with a few jobs, their eyes locked and an initial hug turned to a lingering kiss. A kiss that unlocked his true and deep desires. A kiss that led to him pushing her hard against the wall. Pinning her with his strong body. Kissing her hard, touching her body and breasts as they kissed, then lifting her from the ground as he kissed her even more deeply.

She gasped as he entered her, his thick hard cock pushing deep inside. Gasping, clinging to his shoulders. Her legs pinned around his waist. His hands gripping her thighs. Shocked at the speed it had happened. For years she had imagined it and now, suddenly, he was taking her. His cock deep. So fucking deep, his strong body lifting hers. Gasping as he fucked her, using her, pressing her against the wall. Making her take every hard deep thrust. Rough hard fucking! Taking her whether she wanted it or not!

His moans close to her ear, he hadn't said one word since he arrived, not a single word. Their eyes locked, they kissed and now he was fucking her. His whole body devoted to taking her, to lifting her off the ground, to forcing his thick eight inch cock deep inside her!

Her breathing deep and hard, her lungs struggling to take in air as his body pressed against hers. Her legs trembling with lust, her nipples swollen. Her pussy soaked, liquid running down her thighs and coating his perfect thick cock.

Her body pushes down onto his cock as he lifts her away from the wall and pushes her down over a nearby table. The hard edge digging into her stomach as he moved behind her. Roughly he parted Kim's thighs with his hands and entered her again. Gripping her body hard with his hands, forcing her face to the table. Slamming her stomach into the hard cold surface.

His cock now pushing even deeper, fucking her harder. The force and size of his cock burning her pussy. Her teeth clenched together as she tried to take his force. Her stomach being forced into the hard table edge. Her hips being pushed hard into the blunt wooden edge of the table with each hard thrust. He wasn't just fucking her, he was using her. Merciless. Pain and pleasure washing over her body. Her legs trembling as tears filled her eyes.

Tears in her eyes, begging him to stop as his hand grips her hair hard. Pushing her face to the table harder. Driving his thick cock deep into her. Moaning. Pounding deep inside her. Determined not to stop until he has filled her little cunt with cum!

Her body now his. Claimed. Nothing but his. Knowing that he can use her in any way he wishes. A smile spreads across her lips, her face still pushed hard into the table. Her breasts pressing into the hard smooth surface, the friction teasing her every time he drives into her body. Her hips and stomach digging into the table edge hard. Her legs numb. Her cunt alive. Aching. Wanting every little drop of his seed. Wanting to make him hers, the way that she was now his!

Finally his firm hands gripped her delicate wrists. Pulling her arms back. Her arms so weak. Her back arched. His cock impossibly deep inside her. Impossibly deep in her aching cunt. Her body trembling. Shaking. Ready. Ready to feel him fill her. To finally claim her. His grip now tight, gripping her hard, driving deep, her body shaking as he filled her with his cum.

And now she kneels, her body shivering, waiting, totally at his command. Her palms resting on her thighs. Her nipples poking out into the cool air. Her thighs slick and sticky with her juices and his semen. She could smell sex. The scent of his cum leaking from her. Her heart pounding. Waiting. Silent. Nervous. But indescribably turned on!

David stands behind her, running his hands through her hair. Taking a deep slow breath as his fingertips trace over her shoulders. So slow, so gentle. Then he moves in front of her.

Reaching down, slowly taking her nipples between his forefinger and thumb of each hand. Pulling. Gently at first. Instructing her not to move. Now a little firmer. Her nipples pinched. Wincing as he pinches hard. Pulling, twisting, then as he pulls hard his foot pushes between her thighs, parting them a little more.

He instructs her eyes to look up at his. His fingers pinching and pulling her nipples. His foot between her thighs. She gasps. His toe running up and down her pussy. Gasping deeper, his toe rubbing her cunt. Trembling as her cunt responds. Swallowing hard. Unable to accept that his foot is now pressing hard on her, that she wants it. Unable to accept, as his toe touches her clit, that she wants his toe to rub a little harder, a little deeper. To feel his foot against her clit.

Kim's body twitches, her nipples pulled to him, her breasts stretched towards him as his toe moves over her clit. Her wetness coating his toe as it flicks over her again and again. Shame burning inside her. Her breathing deep. Thighs trembling. Cheeks blushing as the realisation takes her. Her nipples pinched so hard, her cunt aching for his foot. He's using her. Degrading her, making her whimper at the touch of his foot. And her only response is to kneel and let him!

Her only response is for her mouth to fall open. To breathe deeply through her mouth. To feel her cheeks burn with shame. To feel her body burn. Filled with want. Desire. Lust. To feel her stomach begin to pulse. To feel her thighs close around his foot. To push her cunt on to his toe. To rub hard against him. Moaning as she fucks against his toe. She looks up once more, broken from her trance like state. His face filled with deep satisfaction. He now knows that he is going to use her in any way he wants. Then she glances down. His cock once again rock hard.

Her clit pushing to his toe, she wraps her arms around his thigh as he breaks hold of her nipples and grips her hair once more. Pulling her head back. His foot rubbing her clit and cunt. Short sharp sounds escaping her lips. High pitched, uncontrollable moans. His foot fucking her. Fucking her. Making her orgasm. Her foot making her orgasm hard. Her mind filled with questions. Filled with doubt. How was it even possible, that right now all she wanted was him. All she wanted was him to do whatever he wanted. All she wanted was for him to keep his toe pressed against her, to keep it rubbing against her. All she wanted, as she gripped his leg in shame. All she wanted was this.

Finally her body gave way, her cunt wrapped around his foot. Her lips kissing his thigh eagerly. Her body pulsing against him. Pure overwhelming pleasure pulsing through her body. Her nipples pressing against his leg, her mouth biting at his flesh as her orgasm took her body. She lay back onto the floor, her legs spread. Moaning, squirming as she had never done before. Her thighs shaking, her orgasm ripping through her body and hit toe still pressed to her clit.

As she gasped for air, her body flushed. Recovering from her huge and unpredicted orgasm. Her body lay on the floor, no energy to move. She glanced across to see her bikini scattered with his clothes at the wall where he had first fucked her. Then his hands gripped at her waist. Her body lip as he rolled her onto her front. His cock still hard. He reached down and parted her thighs. His body warm against her back. His cock touching her sensitive used cunt. He leans to her ear, whispering, "I'm nowhere near finished with you" as he pushed his thick big cock slowly into her once more!

Her body limp and exhausted, lay flat on the floor, her hands resting next to her face as he filled her. Taking her once more!