David and Mary - A Week of T&D

Story Info
Mary continues to explore her sexuality.
11.7k words
4.25
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a month since Mary caught David masturbating in self-bondage. The resultant awaking of her sexuality continued to blossom and the two of them had never been happier. Mary started to browse the internet looking for ideas to further enhance their love life. A number of the sites that she came across talked about tease and denial and gradually she hatched a plan for a week of fun.

Sunday

The day was nothing unusual. They made love first thing in the morning and then went out for a walk, stopping at a pub for lunch and a drink. In the evening David made some supper and they settled down to eat while watching a movie on the TV.

When it finished David cleared away the dishes and then settled down on the settee.

"Do you want to watch something else?" He asked.

"I'm not bothered. It must be nearly time for bed anyway. Before we go upstairs though there is something I would like to run past you."

"That sounds serious" David replied.

"Not serious, more a suggestion for some fun during the next week."

"Do tell me more" David was getting curious now, Mary had never suggested anything sexual in the past and he was still getting used to her new found sexuality.

"I have been reading about tease and denial." Mary started. "So, I thought we could give it a go over the next week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday you can be in charge, the other days I will be. The only rule is no orgasms until next Sunday."

"Sounds like it could be a challenge but I'm game. Can I make one other suggestion then. When we are at home nudity is mandatory unless the other person requires a specific outfit. If we go out underwear if forbidden."

"I have never been naked for a whole day and I certainly haven't been out in public without a bra let along without panties but I'm game."

"Right then...Time for bed."

David went up to the bedroom while Mary went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. David wondered whether she would comply with the nudity rule straight away and dispense with her nightie tonight. A few minutes later Mary appeared looking slightly shy but completely naked.

"I thought I should start as we mean to go on so no nightie. Looking at your face I see you approve." With that she climbed into bed.

Once they had settled down Mary snuggled up to David. He was pleased to feel her nipples press against his bare skin. Slowly Mary moved her hand over his body until it came to rest over his cock. David felt his cock start to harden but she didn't move her hand so there was no additional stimulation and after a few minutes his cock started to soften again. But as it softened Mary started to move her hand just enough that it started to harden again. David started to squirm slightly trying to get some additional pressure on his cock but Mary resisted his attempts and deliberately kept him just hard enough without him getting over excited. This continued for a quarter of an hour or so when David realised that Mary had stopped stroking him. As he lay there with her hand wrapped around his penis, he realised that she had either fallen asleep or at least was pretending to be. It was going to be a frustrating night.

Monday

David did eventually get to sleep but they both seemed a bit restless that night. Were they both having erotic dreams? David certainly woke up with a hard on at least twice and he heard Mary moaning with lust at one point during the night.

About 8 o'clock David made coffee and they sat and listened to the radio for a while. It was quite warm and Mary allowed the bed covers to slip down exposing her breasts. David took the sight in appreciatively and then gently ran a finger over her nipple which hardened almost immediately.

"You didn't seem to sleep very well last night?" He asked

"No, every time I fell asleep, I started to dream of sex. At one point I was some turned on I started to stroke my pussy before remembering the no orgasm rule for this week. So, what do you have planned for today?"

"I have some intimate jewellery for you to wear which will hopefully keep you aroused all day."

Then he ran his fingers through her pubic hair. "But first we need to do something about this."

"You mean you want me to trim down there?"

"Not exactly. I am going to shave you completely smooth."

"This will be a whole new experience. I haven't been hairless down there since puberty."

David went out to the bathroom and returned with a towel, his shaving equipment, a bowl of warm water and a flannel.

"Lift up and put the towel underneath yourself."

Once Mary had got the towel in place to protect the bed and catch the hair David set to work. First, he fitted the beard trimming attachment to his razor and ran it through the longest of the hair. He was surprised how good a job it did and soon all that was left of Mary's pubic hair was a bit of short stubble.

He then wet part of the stubble and applied a generous amount of shaving foam. With infinite care he used the wet razor to shave her mound and remove the last vestige of hair. He continued to work slowly and carefully until she was shaved bare and completely smooth.

"Now spread your legs as wide as you can so that I can do around your labia and down as far as your arse."

"Are you sure that is safe?" She replied hesitantly.

"As long as you keep perfectly still it will all be fine."

Mary spread her legs as wide as she could. David used the flannel to moisten one side of her labia and then smoothed on a layer of shaving foam.

"That's cold." She exclaimed.

"Hold still for me now." He replied as he pressed one hand against her inner lip to hold it out of the way, while he slowly scraped away any hairs along the sides of her labia. Mary struggled to keep still as the pressure on her inner lips was also pressing against her clitoris. She got more aroused by the moment as David stroked the razor along the sides of her pussy. It took a few minutes for David to complete the job. He ran a finger along the side of each outer lip and decided he was satisfied that she is completely smooth. As he did Mary started to squirm.

"How does that feel?" He asked her.

"Can I touch myself?" She replied.

"As long as you don't start to get any more aroused."

Mary gingerly ran a hand over her mound and then with just one finger felt between her legs. "As smooth as the proverbial baby's bottom. I guess I will need to shave down there regularly from now on." She purred.

David gently wiped Mary's pussy dry and tidied all of the shaving gear away. "Now it is time for you to try out this jewellery." He handed her what initially looked like a pair of thong panties but when Mary examined it, she realised there was even less of it than a classic thong.

Basically, what she saw was a strap which would go around her hips and a second one that would go between her legs. At the front junction of the straps was a silver metal oval with jewels around it. From the top of the oval hung a pendant also tipped with a small jewel.

Mary looked slightly puzzled. David explained that the ring surrounded her clitoris keeping it exposed and holding the upper part of her labia open. Mary stepped into the thong and pulled it up until the straps were around her hips. The thong between her legs nestled between her labia and up between her arse cheeks. Then she adjusted the ring so that it was positioned as David had described.

"Well, that won't leave much to the imagination. I guess that is why you wanted me shaved. I am slightly concerned about what that dangle is going to do as I walk."

"That is the whole point. It is designed to keep you aware of your sex. The dangle should randomly bounce against your clit as you move and keep your aroused. Anyway, let's go down and have some breakfast."

They both went downstairs, Mary moving slowly as she adjusted to the dangle brushing against her clit. After breakfast they got on with some tasks that needed doing around the house. At every opportunity they would caress each other's naked bodies ensuring neither of them was ever completely unaroused. By lunchtime Mary was starting to get used to the jewel but was constantly aware of her sex and the moisture leaking from her vagina.

It was mid-summer so the intention was to sit on the patio to eat lunch. Luckily the area was screened from view so there was no problem sitting out naked. Mary prepared some salad while David sorted out the table and chairs. As it was so sunny the sun shade was also needed to avoid their naked bodies from getting burnt. They spent a leisurely hour sharing lunch and chatting.

Once everything was cleared away David got the sun loungers out so they could spend the afternoon relaxing. David told Mary to sit astride the lounger with her feet on the ground so that he could rub some sun cream around her breasts and newly bare pubic area. Mary sat on the lounger as she had been told to and this made her already exposed sex even more open. David rubbed a generous amount of sun block onto her breasts. As he rubbed it in to her breasts her nipples hardened with desire and she moaned with lust.

David then poured some sun block onto Mary's mons. He gently rubbed the cream in and then slowly ran his hand down between her legs making sure that he didn't disturb the clitoral jewel but making sure that he rubbed some of the sun block around her hood, the last thing either of them wanted was a burnt clit hood.

All of this attention was getting Mary more and more aroused. She closed her eyes and leaned back into the lounger so that her pussy was pushed slightly forward. David slipped a finger into her vagina and collected some of her nectar. He then slid the moist finger up between her labia parting her inner lips which were stuck together by some of her juice which had leaked between them. Seeing that Mary was suitable aroused David decided that he should leave her alone now and let her calm down a bit. Mary lifted her legs up onto the lounger but didn't close her legs completely allowing David to still see her pussy.

After half an hour or so David suggested that he get cold drinks. He headed into the kitchen and got ice out of the freezer. As he poured the drinks he looked out of the window and realised that Mary had a hand between her legs. As he watched it became obvious that she was playing with herself. Gradually she spread her legs a little more and slowly pushed a finger into her vagina. When she removed it David could see that it was coated with her juices. She gently ran it up between her inner lips until it encountered the jewelled ring she was still wearing. She pushed against the ring so that it moved a little stimulating her clit. She then moved her finger to press against the hanging jewel which she rubbed against her clit.

David was enjoying watching Mary but he wasn't going to allow her to go much further. This was supposed to be a week of no orgasms and he wasn't going to let Mary break the fantasy this early. He picked up the drinks and a spare ice cube and walked out to the patio. Mary had closed her eyes and was so absorbed by her own pleasure she didn't hear David approach. He took the spare ice cube and pressed it between Mary's fingers and her clit. Mary gasped.

"Hopefully that will cool your ardour." David remarked.

"Sorry...I got so carried away. That jewel has kept me aware of sex all day and since you rubbed the sun cream on my pussy, I just haven't been able to calm down. I can smell my arousal. Look at me. There is juice leaking out of me and running down between my legs. I am sure this is the first time that my clit has peeked out from under its hood and it is so erect I can feel it throbbing. I know it was my idea to not allow orgasms for a week but I am not sure that I am going to be able to hold out one day let alone a whole week."

David continued to run the ice cube down her labia. "Hopefully that will help you calm down a bit. Now close your legs and don't you dare rub them together to arouse your sex. Here is your drink."

Mary complied looking decidedly non-plussed but admitted to herself that it was her idea and hopefully a week of teasing and denial would be worth it in the end.

As the weather was nice, they decided to have supper on the patio. David grilled some fish while Mary prepared some more salad. While they were waiting for the fish to cook David opened a bottle of white wine.

Once they had finished eating David asked Mary how she was feeling now. "I think I have calmed down a bit. I am still incredibly aware of my clit poking out through that ring but as I am sat down now the dangle has stopped bumping against me and getting me all worked up."

"That's nice. Your nipples still look slightly erect which I find sexy so that is a bonus."

They sat and chatted for a while longer and finished off their wine.

"I need to have a shower before we go to bed, so I thought I would pop upstairs and have one now."

"Sounds like a good idea. I will come up with you, make sure you don't get up to any mischief. We can shower together to save water." David replied grinning.

Once they were in the bathroom David told Mary to stand with her legs slightly apart so that he could remove the ring surrounding her clit. Once he had taken the thong off, he admired the way that her clit continued to protrude from inside her pussy lips.

Mary walked over to the walk-in shower and started the water running. Once she was satisfied with the temperature, she entered the cubicle closely followed by David. They soaped each other generously, David paying particular attention to Mary's breasts while Mary made sure that his cock was well soaped. David then turned Mary around so that he could wash her back.

Mary stepped back towards him so that his cock nestled in the between her arse cheeks. She quickly manoeuvred so that his cock lined up with her anus. She slowly pushed back until the tip of David's cock started to enter her. She then stood still hoping that David would push further into her. David was in a quandary. He really wanted to fuck Mary's virgin arse but he knew that if he pushed in now he would climax way too quickly and that wasn't what Mary had in mind when she said no orgasms for a week. David pushed in a little just so Mary thought he was about to fuck her but then pulled out.

Mary sighed.

"I really wanted to take your virgin anus but that will have to wait until this week is up and climaxes are allowed." David whispered to her.

"I hope that is a promise." She replied.

Quickly they washed off the soap from each other's body, dried off and headed off to bed.

Tuesday

They awoke to another warm and sunny day. As usual David made coffee and they sat in bed and discussed what they should do today. The forecast was for it to be too warm to do anything too strenuous but David did need to do a little bit of gardening. They planned to have a BBQ for supper.

Once all was sorted Mary snuggled down on David's shoulder while they listened to the radio for a little while. Suddenly to David's surprise Mary whipped the bed sheet off of him. She then slid down his body and licked his cock. As she did David felt his cock twitch. Mary then took the tip of his cock between her lips. She continued to lick around the head of his glans until he was fully erect.

Mary took more and more of David's cock into her mouth, all the while using her tongue to stimulate his now throbbing cock. As Mary allowed his cock to slip back out of her mouth she noticed a small bead of pre-cum leaking from the tip. She gently licked this off so that she could try tasting it. "I will need to taste more of you in the future" She breathed.

"I want you to wear your vibrating cock ring today, but I will be in control." Mary ordered.

She slipped the ring over the head of David's cock and positioned it so that it was just behind the head of his glans. She knew that this was the most sensitive part of his cock and she would have to be careful not to let him get over excited. As a test she switched the remote on and set it to the lowest setting. David's cock started to twitch and some more pre-cum leaked out which Mary dutifully licked away.

"Well, this should be fun for today." Mary said.

"I just hope that you can keep enough control." David replied.

During breakfast Mary used the vibrating ring to just keep David erect but once they were finished, they headed out to the garden. Mary left the remote control behind and David got some relief from the vibration for the rest of the morning.

By lunchtime it was getting too hot to do any more work so they settled down on the patio in the shade to relax. Mary retrieved the remote and set it to a random pattern. David knew from his previous solo use of the vibrator that this would continue to be incredibly frustrating, but then that was the whole point of this week wasn't it?

They sat and ate lunch but all David could think about was his cock twitching every time the vibration got particularly intense. Mary looked over at his cock and could see that yet again he was leaking pre-cum. She knelt between his legs, took hold of his cock so that it was still and gently licked it. "I think I am beginning to enjoy the taste of this fluid. I wonder how much of it you can produce without actually having an orgasm."

As Mary continued to tease David, he seemed to leak more and more pre-cum which she lapped up. "It has a nice sweet taste to it." She informed him.

They spent the afternoon relaxing and reading trying to keep out of the hottest of the sun. Every now and then Mary would switch the vibrator back on just long enough to get David erect before shutting it off again.

When it was time to light the BBQ David put on an apron. "The last thing I want is a burnt willy so, please, no vibrations while I am cooking."

"OK I will give you an hour off." She replied.

David cooked some fresh fish on the BBQ and they washed supper down with a nice cold bottle of white wine. Once they had cleared away the dishes Mary went back to teasing David with the vibrator.

"Now I know how you felt yesterday, " Remarked David, "My cock feels ready to burst. I am so close to cumming."

"Well, I think it is time for a shower ready for bed and then you can have some time to calm down so you can get to sleep."

They went upstairs and Mary carefully removed David's cock ring making sure that she only touched the head of his cock just enough to tease him one last time. Tuesday's shower was a bit more restrained than Monday's. They both washed each other's bodies but tried to avoid any obvious sexual stimulus so that they could both calm down.

Wednesday

Wednesday was shopping day. It was the one day of the week either of them was actually going to wear some clothes.

Once they had had their morning coffee David leaned over and kissed Mary's nipple.

"I hope you aren't going to get me all worked up before we go out?"

"Well, maybe just a little. I wouldn't want you to go out as if nothing out of the ordinary has been going on."

He ran a hand down her body and pressed against her labia. David felt Mary relax and her legs parted a little more easing access to her inner delights. He pressed a finger against her clitoris and started to stroke it gently. As she started to become aroused, she squirmed a little. David knelt up and leant down to lick at the entrance to her vagina. Mary moaned. He then licked up her slit towards her clit. He held it between two fingers and pulled back the hood a little before running his tongue over the tip. As he did her clit became more erect and more of it peeped out from its protective hood.

"There, that seems to have had the desired effect." David reported. "I guess if we are going shopping, we had better put some clothes on." He said as he climbed off of the bed.