David and Mary - A Week of T&D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David released Mary's nipple and asked. "You seem to be pretty turned on already, surely me sucking one nipple hasn't had that much effect."

"Well, it has added to my arousal but my body just doesn't seem to be able to come down from the permanent state of arousal caused by all this teasing. When I suggested a week of denial, I don't think that I realised quite the effect that it would have."

David continued to stroke Mary's sex until she sunk back in to the bed and closed her eyes. Her arousal was even more pronounced now as her nipples had hardened to little points. David moved down her body and licked up her abundant secretions. "You taste lovely," he told her. "Please don't wash yourself this morning the scent and taste of your arousal is so delicious."

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you, Jane is coming over for lunch so I really should freshen up."

"Does that mean we need to get dressed as well?"

"No, I told her that as the weather has been so hot, we had decided to dispense with clothes. I told her she was welcome to wear as little or as much as she felt comfortable with."

"Did you tell her about our little game as well?"

"No, I didn't want to freak her out too much. Best not say anything unless it comes up in conversation."

"All the more reason not to freshen up. If Jane smells your arousal perhaps, she will join in as well."

"That sounds like fun, but now we need to get up and get sorted out before she gets here."

David relented and stopped licking Mary's pussy and let her get up.

They spent the morning tidying and preparing some lunch. David still took the occasional chance to make sure Mary remained in her heightened state of arousal by caressing any erogenous zone presented to him.

Jane arrived just before midday, as soon as she was inside the front door, she threw off what little clothing she had on. "Thanks for inviting me over, it is so nice to be naked when it is so warm but my garden isn't private enough to be naked at home."

Mary took Jane's hand a led her out to the patio while David went to the kitchen to get some cold drinks. The women sat down on the edge of the loungers and Jane leaned over to Mary and stroked her mons.

"This is new, I haven't seen you shaved clean before."

"David thought it would be nice and sexy and having tried it I tend to agree."

Jane's hand continued down towards Mary's clit.

"I love the way your clit is so exposed. It seems to be peeking out from under its hood."

With that she pressed a finger against the tip of Mary's clit causing her to moan softly.

"Please...Don't...I am so turned on I can't bear any more touching."

"What is going on? You weren't this touchy a month ago."

Despite what she has said earlier Mary started to tell Jane about their week of teasing and denial. Just then David appeared with a tray of drinks. "I thought you weren't going to say anything?"

"Sorry, Jane started to rub my clit and our story just slipped out."

As Mary started tell Jane about the week David noticed that Jane's hand had moved down between her legs and she was gently masturbating.

The longer Mary went on explaining what had happened during the week the harder Jane stroked her pussy. David could see that she was getting seriously aroused, but he had no intention of letting her cum this early in the day.

As Mary started to tell Jane about the adventure with the sex toy shop and the Kegel exerciser it was clear that Jane was getting close to climaxing. David leant over and took hold of Jane's hand. "Do you think that is acceptable behaviour?" He asked.

"Sorry but I was so surprised by what Mary was recounting that I couldn't help myself."

"Well, we can't have you having climaxes on your own when we are not allowed. I think that we should keep you on the edge today as well. Then when you go home just think how good the climax will be." David said.

"Or you could just continue to tease yourself and see how long you can manage to deny yourself." Mary suggested.

"You two are so cruel. I thought I was just coming over for lunch." Jane replied. She continued, "From what Mary was saying about her reaction to the Kegel exerciser she bought I guess I really need to pop into town and buy a set of those balls myself. They sound like a wonderful turn on."

"Do you want to give mine a try?" Mary replied. "They have been thoroughly cleaned."

"Ooh yes please."

"Come upstairs and you can try them out."

The two women headed off upstairs. David followed closely, he wanted to make sure neither of them got carried away. When they got to the bedroom Mary retrieved the ben-wa balls and showed them to Jane. Taking hold of them Jane felt the way that the internal balls moved about.

"So do I just slip them inside my vagina or do they need to be positioned carefully?" She asked.

"You just put them inside, you will find that as your muscles clench and relax they will move around until they find the best position. When I tried them, they settled after a couple of minutes with one of the orbs directly against my g-spot which made the sensations even more intense."

"Before you go any further, I need to check that Jane is wet enough to allow them in." David said, "Please lay down on the bed and spread your legs."

Jane was shocked by the way that she reacted to being ordered about and without thinking she complied. She was just desperate to try the orbs out and get some further stimulation to her already aroused body.

David climbed between her legs and quickly started to use his tongue to moisten her vagina and at the same time further stimulate her clitoris. As soon as Jane stared to pant, he asked Mary to pass the exerciser and slowly pushed it into her soaking entrance. Jane was so wet there was virtually no resistance as it slipped inside. As it did Jane gasped.

After a few moments Jane sat up. She wiggled her bottom slightly to see how much the balls moved inside of herself. She gasped again as her muscles involuntarily flexed and the balls moved slightly. Ever so carefully she stood up. This time she was more prepared for the movement but still let out a sigh as her already aroused body reacted to the further movement of the balls.

"I don't think that we can leave Mary un-stimulated, can we?" David asked. "Please assume the position so that I can insert your remote-controlled egg. Jane, would you mind making sure that Mary is suitably lubricated?"

As Mary lay down on the bed, legs spread wide Jane replied, "My pleasure," climbing between Mary's legs and lapping at her labia. It didn't take long for Mary's breathing to become ragged as her arousal was brought close to a climax.

"I think that will suffice, don't you?" David asked.

Jane didn't reply but got up from the bed to allow David to insert the egg. Mary tried hard not to react as David used a finger to push the egg deep inside of her, eventually coming to rest right up against her cervix.

"I won't turn it on for now, I will save that for when you have calmed down a bit and least expect it."

Mary and Jane headed back out to the patio. Jane walked down the stairs slightly gingerly as she got used to the exerciser moving inside her.

Once they had settled on their loungers, they continued to discuss how Mary had started to enjoy her new found sex life and how she was enjoying teasing David. Every now and then Jane would get up, have a walk around and then settle again, explaining to Mary that she was still getting used to the sensation of the movement in her vagina.

Periodically David would set the egg going. He set it to run at a relatively low level so that it just kept Mary on edge. When he took a sneaky look at either of the women, they had their legs apart and he could clearly see both of their arousal.

Late in the afternoon Jane declared that it was nearly time that she went home and leave David and Mary to their teasing. Mary asked if she needed some help extracting the exerciser. Jane replied that she thought it would be better if she did it herself to avoid any more arousal.

Jane got up and went to the bathroom. When she returned, she told Mary that she had given the exerciser a good wash and left it by the basin. "I am definitely going to go into town tomorrow and buy a set of those while they are still on offer. Might see what else they have; I don't actually own a vibrator and it does get awfully lonely without a man around the house. Thank you both for a most stimulating few hours. I hadn't realised how aroused I could get without actually climaxing. But now I need to go home and finish myself off."

"I don't think you should allow yourself an orgasm without permission." David said.

"What do you mean 'without permission'?" Jane asked.

"Well, you have been stimulated all day and I guess you are reasonably turned on by now. Perhaps it would be good for you to delay your climax a bit longer, so, I really think you should ask nicely before you cum." He replied.

"I'll try my hardest but I can't guarantee what will happen when I am on my own." Said Jane as she slipped her dress back on, stuffing her panties in her bag.

"I will give you a call later." She said as she headed to her car.

Once Jane had left, Mary asked David if he really thought that Jane would do as he had suggested.

"She is your friend and you know her better than me, what do you think."

"Even when her husband was around, she always struck me as being subservient so she may well do. I guess we wait and see if she calls."

"And if she does, do I let her cum?"

"It would be interesting to see what happens if you say NO."

Mary went back out to the patio and settled down with her book. David continued to intermittently stimulate her making sure that she didn't forget that she was under his control for the day.

At the end of the day David finally relented and said to Mary that she could take out the egg if she had had enough for the day. She replied that one last session of him teasing her as he removed it would be nice.

Not long after Mary and David had settled in bed David's phone rang. It was Jane calling on WhatsApp.

They both leant over so that they could see the screen. Jane was completely naked. Her nipples were pointed, her face and chest flushed and she had one hand between her legs.

"I did try not to touch myself hoping that the arousal would dissipate on its own, but by the time I got into bed I was still so turned on I couldn't resist. I nearly brought myself to a climax but then I remembered what you said. I don't know why I am even asking to be allowed to cum in the privacy of my own bed but I need some relief I am so desperate."

"You are a good girl. I didn't realise how much influence I had over you but I am happy that you have asked for permission. Mary and I discussed this scenario after you left and we think that you shouldn't cum tonight."

"But..."

David had already disconnected the call and switched his phone off.

Saturday

The last day of orgasm denial before release and David wondered what Mary had in store for him today. It didn't take long for him to find out. He was awoken by Mary sucking on his cock.

"A bit of an early start." David said gasping.

Mary released his cock from her mouth. "No, it isn't." Mary replied. "I have been awake most of the night desperately resisting the temptation to touch my clit even briefly. You on the other hand have been snoring away all night."

David realised he was on to a loser so said nothing.

After they had drunk their morning coffee David asked Mary if they should call Jane and see whether she had survived the night without the relief she was clearly desperate for yesterday evening.

"The other question is should we keep her in suspense for another day or do we let her cum." David asked.

"Let's wait and see what sort of state she is in." Mary replied.

David picked up his phone and called Jane, she answered almost immediately. She was sitting up in bed her breasts exposed, her nipples clearly erect and pointed.

Hi Jane, how are you doing this morning?" David asked.

"I hardly slept all night I was so aroused. My breasts are tingling, my nipples are hard and super sensitive, my pussy is swollen open exposing my clit which is peeking out from its hood and is almost too sensitive to touch and my cunt is leaking juice continuously." She replied.

David was slightly amused at Jane's choice of words but replied, "So I guess you would like the relief of an orgasm?"

"My first instinct is yes, I am so desperate I need to cum, but my body feels so alive and sexy, in a way I don't want to lose that feeling. I plan to get the bus into town this morning, I am not sure I could drive in this condition. I plan to buy some of those ben-wa balls that Mary had and see what else they sell in that shop. I need some other bits of shopping so I will have a walk around town once I have inserted the balls. Hopefully I will get a bite of lunch then catch the bus home. By then I should be so on edge nothing would stop me cumming."

"OK, have fun in town. Let us know how you get on." David responded.

"Talk later," Jane replied and hung up.

"Well, that was all a bit surprising." David said to Mary. "I had expected her to beg for permission to bring herself to an earth-shattering climax."

"So did I. We really need to help her find a new man who will provide her with the control she seems to crave."

"Anyway, back to us," Mary continued, "I would like you to show me how you would masturbate and bring yourself to the edge of an orgasm."

David reached down and took his cock gently between two fingers. Slowly he drew back his foreskin before pulling it forward again. He continued this action as he slowly started to harden. Once his cock was fully erect, he asked Mary for the tube of lube. He pulled his foreskin fully back and applied a generous quantity of lube to the head of his exposed glans. He wrapped two fingers round his cock and then started to rub the head rhythmically. It wasn't long before he closed his eyes savouring the pleasure he was giving himself.

As a result of the teasing that he had endured for the last few days it didn't take long to reach the point where he knew that he would have to at least slow down or risk cumming. Mary looked on appreciatively as the pre-cum started to leak out. She desperately wanted to lick it up but didn't want to disturb David's concentration.

Over the next 15- or 20-minutes David used every technique that he knew to keep his cock aroused but avoiding bringing himself to the climax he was now so desperate for. Eventually Mary said: "Thank you darling, that was very educational and now I fully understand what you enjoy most and the subtle signs that you are on the verge of an orgasm."

David lay back and tried to relax his cock twitching in the air. It seemed to take an age for him to calm down enough for his erection to subside. Once it had Mary picked up a leather object she had by her side of the bed. She showed it to David. "I want you to wear this for the rest of the day. It will help keep your naughty cock under control."

David looked at the object Mary was holding. It consisted of two adjustable loops connected together by a short strap. The larger loop Mary fitted around the base of his cock and behind his testicles. She adjusted it so that it was tight enough that it would remain in place but not so tight that it restricted the blood flow at all. Mary then gently retracted David's foreskin so that the head of his glans was exposed. She fitted the second loop behind the ridge of the head and tightened it, again making sure that it was tight enough to stay in place without restricting the blood flow. She then adjusted the connecting strap so that it rested between his testicles.

David looked down at the fiendish device. It held his cock pointing downwards, any attempt to get an erection would be at best uncomfortable and at worst downright painful. The head of his glans felt overly sensitive following on from the edging that he had endured earlier and the loop around his cock also rubbed against his frenulum, that most sensitive spot of his penis. As he got up from the bed, he realised that there would be no escape from the pressure that was applied to his sex and he had no doubt that Mary wasn't going to just leave him alone but would probably take every opportunity to make sure he remained on edge all day.

David was right to be concerned, Mary spent all day touching him at every chance although she did steer clear of direct contact with his ever so sensitive cock. By mid-afternoon David was exhausted by the constant stimulation and pressure on his cock, but he knew that there was no point complaining. Mary would release him in her own good time.

About 5 o'clock David's phone rang. He was surprised but happy to see that it was Jane. He answered the call, waved Mary over so that she could see as well and then said "Hi Jane, we didn't really expect to hear from you this afternoon."

"Well, you haven't actually given me permission to climax yet so I thought I would update you on the day." She had positioned her phone so that her naked body was clearly visible. She was gently caressing her nipples and there was what looked like a shopping bag beside her. "I went to the toy shop as planned and bought the same exerciser as Mary. I told the assistant that you had been in a day or two previously and had bought the same thing and explained that I would like to put my purchase to immediate use. She smiled and said that the changing rooms were available. I also bought this..." She picked up the shopping back and retrieved a bulbous looking object.

"It is a special vibrator that uses suction to stimulate the clitoris. The assistant said that it produced the most mind-blowing orgasms. After leaving the toy shop, it took a little while to get used to walking with the balls inside but I managed and got the other shopping I needed. The only near disaster I had was when I had to run for the bus. I very nearly had a very public orgasm as I paid my fare."

All this was playing havoc with David's restrained cock. He tried to adjust his cock and balls to make things a bit more comfortable but Mary slapped his had away before he had any joy.

Jane continued, "I think it is time to try out my new toy." She moved the open end of the vibrator towards her exposed clit and then switched on the suction. As soon as it latched on to her clit she gasped and pulled it away again. "That was so intense, please can I use it to cum." She begged.

David replied. "I think that you have been tortured for long enough so, yes, you may climax." Preparing to hang up the call.

"Don't go, you deserve to see me cum after all that we have been through together over the last day."

Jane then switched the suction back on and pressed the vibrator to her clitoris. Within seconds she screamed out and had the most intense orgasm. It seemed to go on for ever and the suction just kept her climaxing. Eventually she eased the vibrator away from her clit. "I have never cum so hard in all my life. That vibrator is fantastic but the teasing that I have been put through and the thought that you two are watching me just made it so intense. Thank you. I think that now I need to spend a little while relaxing before I work myself back to a more leisurely second, or maybe even a third orgasm later."

"OK, enjoy yourself. I am sure we will talk soon." David replied before hanging up.

"Do I get released from this infernal contraption now?" He asked Mary.

"I guess it is time for the next step. Go upstairs, lay on the bed and restrain yourself." Mary replied. "I'll be up shortly."

David did as he was told. As he tied himself to the bed his cock started to harden in anticipation but was still stopped by the loops around his cock and balls. Soon Mary appeared. "I read all about this in 'Joy of Sex." It is called 'slow masturbation'. It is part of the reason I got you to show me how you would do it."