David and Mary - A Week of T&D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she climbed on the bed Mary released David from the chastity device, his cock immediately started to harden a little responding to the return of freedom. Mary climbed onto the bed and knelt astride David's chest. She slowly moved up his body and lowered herself over his face. He assumed that she was positioning herself so that he could lick her pussy but she moved slightly further up and lowered herself so that her pussy was close to his nose. She slowly rubbed herself around his face so that she had smeared her juices where David would be constantly able to smell her arousal.

She then turned round so that she had access to his cock. Using the knowledge, she had learnt over the last week and especially this morning she slowly rubbed his foreskin forwards and backwards until he was fully erect. Once he was erect, she applied some lube just as he had done this morning and stared to stroke his cock in all of the ways that he had demonstrated, being careful not to allow him to get over excited. If he started to try and move his hips or clench his muscles to increase the amount of stimulation he received she would simply keep still until he calmed down a bit, before recommencing her stroking.

Mary continued this torture for at least 20 minutes before David begged, "Please, I can't take any more of this. I know that I am not allowed to cum so I really need to just relax."

"OK, I will give you 10 minutes but then you get another 15 before I release you."

David just groaned.

Mary got off of David and disappeared, David couldn't see a clock so he had no idea how long she was gone but eventually his cock softened, although it still occasionally twitched a bit. The rest didn't seem long enough but soon Mary re-appeared. She climbed back over David and started the slow masturbation all over again. David endured the exquisite torture for another 15 minutes until Mary finally released him. "I don't expect to see you touching yourself." She ordered. "I think it is time for some supper then we should have an early night, we are going to need all of our energy for tomorrow."

Later they were cuddled up in bed. Mary asked David whether he had enjoyed the week.

"I guess, it has been pleasure and torture in equal measure. I am sure I will look back with pleasure once I have fucked you silly tomorrow. I did have a thought, now that we are comfortable with nudity perhaps, we should think about investigating the local naturist club, expand our social circle a bit. You?"

"I would agree, it has certainly been an experience. I can't believe how much I have learnt about the joys of sex and the way our bodies respond to arousal over the last month and especially this week. I just wish that I hadn't waited so long to see how lovely sex could be."

"Well, I guess I must be partly to blame on that count. Maybe I should have awoken your desire better."

"No, I realise now that you tried your best to get me to enjoy my sexuality, it was just my inhibitions that held me back."

"It seems that everything is good now so we can experiment with anything we like from now on, can't we?"

David kissed Mary and they settled down with anticipation of tomorrow.