David and Tom

Story Info
David gets his Latin tutor to do the Greek thing.
2.8k words
4.28
10.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was a good student. He loved languages and especially Latin. He had a tutor not in order to get a better grade in class, but because he really liked reading Latin. He liked the stories.

Recently, David had become particularly interested in stories about homosexuality in Rome and in ancient Greece. Everybody knew that those Greek dudes were into young boys, but presumably Alexander the Great was gay, and just recently David had even read about Caesar... Then there was the story of the two army officers who were surprised by the enemy and killed while they were busy fucking!

It did turn David on quite a bit - these strong guys, dictators in fact, who privately were so submissive! But David also liked the stories because he really liked being fucked himself. Not that girls did not turn him on, but he really liked to play with his butt while masturbating - and he had finally managed to get an actually cock inside, a few times already! OMG, it was wonderful!

"So that's very good reading, David," David heard Mr. Hardy say. "Do you have any questions?"

Mr. Hardy was a very good teacher. He always brought interesting Latin stories to read. Not about the gay stuff, obviously, David had found that on his own on the internet. Although, wait, they had read about Zeus and Ganymede, Apollo and Hyacinth, and even the occasional naughty poem by Martial.

"Do you have any questions?"

"About this?"

"Well, yes. Or about something else we've read."

"Well... no, not about something we've read."

Tom Hardy smiled.

"Or about something else you have read?"

David smiled, a bit naughty and embarrassed at the same time.

"Well, OK... Who was Nicomedes?"

"Nicomedes? I don't know."

"Nicomedes of Bithynia. I read somewhere..."

"Oh, god, I know! You mean the guy who presumably fucked Caesar?"

David laughed, he felt a bit liberated. Actually, Mr. Hardy could be pretty direct about such things.

"Yes, him."

"Well, I mean, the king of Bithynia, obviously, that's in the north of Turkey, you know, where Pliny was governor later on."

"Do we know anything about him?"

"Not that I know. That story about Caesar is in Suetonius, I bet."

"Lives of the Caesars?"

"Yep. I think for some reason Caesar, when he was quite young, hung out with Nicomedes for such a long time that rumors started about them having an affair."

"Caesar was apparently nicknamed the queen of Bithynia!"

"Yes, the word in Latin is 'subigere', something like 'submit'. Caesar submitted Gaul, but Nicomedes submitted Caesar."

"Do you think it might be true?"

"I don't know, I mean, I wasn't there, thankfully!" Tom laughed.

Then, semi-seriously: "I suppose it's possible, sure."

David laughed. "Maybe that guy Nicomedes had a really big dick!"

Tom Hardy laughed too. "Well, who knows, maybe!"

"I mean, why else would Caesar have stayed with him?"

"Ha, I guess you have a point, David."

"I suppose Jules liked between his symplegades..."

Mr. Hardy laughed even more loudly.

"Well, you seem to be well-informed about those aspects of Roman life, David.

And about the poetic terminology."

"I read this poem from Martial where his wife offers her butt to him..."

"Oh, I know, and then he says that he prefers to do it with a boy!"

David laughed. "Yes! You know a lot about these things too, Mr. Hardy!"

"Well, there are only so many bits and pieces that are so explicit. The word for anal sex was presumably 'illud puerile', the boy thing, even when you did it with a girl. Apuleius has something about this sexy girl offering herself that way to her lover, that silly guy Lucius, who is later turned into a donkey."

"So presumably ass fucking was pretty much a known fact at the time?"

"I think you can safely assume that, yes. Of course it's hard to know if they did it for contraception, but I suppose that would only explain anal sex with women. And even then, that's not the impression one gets from the material."

"So you think they just liked it?"

"Well, many did, presumably, if you read Martial or Apuleius."

"But it was considered weird if a guy was the passive partner, right?"

"Well, yes, apparantly. But I doubt that it stopped anybody from doing it."

"It would't stop me!"

Tom smiled. He had never crossed his mind David might be gay, much less that liked to take a cock up his butt. But now that he knew it, it wasn't so hard to imagine. In fact, David was incredibly cute and quite gentle, although not at all insecure.

"I guess not."

"For example Jonathan," David went on. "You know him, right?"

"Jonathan Grosshans, you mean? Sure."

Jonathan Grosshans was in the same year as David, but thank god didn't take Latin. The boy was not terribly smart and, unlike David, hardly interested in learning anything at all. He was a very good soccer player, apparently, but Tom couldn't care less about that sort of thing.

"Well, he's obviously quite attractive, but he's pretty dumb, right?"

Mr. Hardy laughed. "I don't know about the attractive part..."

"Oh, you must see his dick, Mr. Hardy, it's really big and he gets rock hard erections!"

Tom laughed. "Gee, that's interesting information, David!"

"Well, it's true, what can I say... I saw him in the shower once, he had a massive hard on. Then he started jerking off, he came so quick, OMG, I have never seen such a strong ejaculation!"

Tom couldn't help getting increasingly interested in the conversation.

"Well... I suppose after a lot of soccer training, you get a bit worked up..."

"Well, yes, we all do. But it really turned me on. So the next time I saw him I mad sure to walk in at the right moment."

"OMG, you did?!"

"When he started to jerk off. 'Oh, I'm sorry,' I said. 'I didn't mean to disturb. Can I help you?' He didn't say anything, but stopped jerking off. 'Please don't stop for me,' I said. 'Would you like me to do it for you?' He didn't say anything, but he obviously didn't mind me jerking him off. So later I asked him, you know, if he would fuck me."

"Really?"

"Yes, I couldn't stop thinking of his cock inside me. But he said no."

"I suppose maybe he isn't gay?"

"Actually I think he is, I'll tell you in a minute. No, I think he was just embarrassed or something. But I wanted it so much that I offered him money. I mean, twenty dollars..."

"OMG, twenty dollars?! And what did he say?"

"He said OK, just imagine! So we met behind the parking lot one day. Actually, I do think he is gay, because he already had an erection and was wet like hell, so the whole idea obviously turned him on. His cock slid in very easily. I mean, I really wanted it, of course, but it did help that he was so wet."

"And, did you like it?"

"OMG are you kidding? I totally loved it! The only problem was that he came very quickly and then rushed off."

"He didn't say anything?"

"No, that was the weird part. I was, like, 'O my god, that feels so good!' I mean, I could feel him shoot inside me, it was really great!"

Mr. Hardy didn't say anything.

"But later on, like the next day, I think, he texted me if I wanted to hang out again. 'Sure,' I said. 'Like, when?' He suggested, like, 20 minutes later, so he must have been horny like hell.

'OK, sure,' I said. 'But no money this time!' Nono, that was OK."

Mr. Hardy laughed out loud. "I guess he must have liked illud puerile."

"You would think, right?"

"And did he stay a bit longer that second time?"

"Funny you should ask! Actually, a little, but not too much. He did move a bit more freely, I think he felt more at ease and his cum shot felt really good again."

"So wait, you didn't use a condom?!"

"Nah. He has never fucked anybody before."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. The girls find him attractive, but he's not into them. Look, he really is gay after all. I mean, it was pretty easy, like he intuitively moved his cock right into my pussy."

His pussy, Tom Hardy thought - he calls his butt his pussy! It definitely turned Tom on. He started wondering...

"I thought about it later and think he must have fantasized about it, or maybe watched gay porn, probably."

"I guess you guys all do these days," Tom said.

"Yes, everybody learns that way. Do you think it's bad?"

"Bad... I don't know. Some of the drawings from antiquity are pretty explicit. So are you guys a couple now?"

"No, not at all." Tom was relieved, somehow. "We did it one more time after that, but you really can't have the least bit of a conversation with Jonny. His cock is really great, but that's about it."

"I guess you're looking for someone you can talk with."

"Yes! Well, and who stays inside me a bit longer..."

Mr. Hardy laughed, but didn't say anything.

"Can I ask you something else, Mr. Hardy?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Have you ever... like... did you ever do it with a boy?"

"No, I haven't. But, to tell you the truth, when I was a bit older then you, I had an older lover."

"You mean, he..."

"Yes, I guess I felt much the same like you do now. I really liked it. And he was a pretty nice guy, interesting, in many ways."

"Really!"

"Yes."

"But you have never fucked anyone in the butt yourself?"

"Oh, sure I have! Just not a boy. I had a girlfriend once who really liked it that way."

"Haha, like the girl in Apuleius!"

"Yep. I sometimes think a lot of them would like it if they had the courage, but of course I don't know."

"So do you think you would like to try one day?"

"With a boy, you mean? Maybe, yes, why not?"

"Mr. Hardy!!"

"Well, you asked!"

"I know. Just curious, would you be more into a big ass or a narrow one?"

"Well, if you must know, I guess narrow might be nice..."

"Like... umm... mine?"

"Well, I guess so, yes."

A brief silence followed.

"Well, would you like to?" David offered.

"Would I like what?"

"Give it a shot?" David laughed.

"You mean..."

"Yes! I don't want to hang out with Jonathan, but I do miss having a cock in my pussy. And I really like you." David smiled at Tom. "Why else do you think I'm taking all these extra lessons?"

"I see. I mean, I like you to, I'm not saying... Well, I suppose we could give it a try..."

David got an idea. "Wait, I know! I just show you first and then you can decide, OK?"

David didn't leave Tom not much time to answer. He stood up, turned his back to Tom, and pulled down his pants and his boxer shorts at the same time. Tom Hardy was looking at the cutest boy ass he had ever seen in his life. David turned around. "Do you like it?" he asked. Tom noticed David did not have an erection. His cock was not big but looked somehow terribly sweet. "I mean, does it make you horny?"

"I have to admit, I start to think that maybe Martial was right," Tom conceded. "You're incredibly cute, David."

David smiled. He quickly pushed his shoes off and stepped out of his pants off. There he stood, with only his t-shirt and his socks on and his butt towards Tom. To make things worse, David put his hand on his buttocks and pulled them apart, showing off the sweetest boy pussy of all time. Tom was dying to inspect manually, but decided against it and uses his tongue instead. He licked first around David's secret opening, but quickly moved to the heart of the matter. Tom couldn't help thinking of Jonathan's stupidity to forego such pleasures.

"OMG that's so good!" David moaned.

Tom stopped, but quickly put his finger in just a fraction of an inch.

"I guess Jonathan didn't do that sort of thing, did he?"

"No, I wish he had... But your finger feels really good to."

Tom noticed David's pussy relaxed quickly around his finger. He tried two. They went easily. Jonathan's cock had done some good prep work, Tom thought.

"OMG Tom, that's so good," said David. Tom noticed David used his first name, thank god. He kissed David's neck, biting him gently while stretching his pussy opening with his fingers.

"You can come in with the big guy any time you like, Tom," said David.

"Are you sure?" Tom asked.

"Oh yeah. I had no prep at all the first time with Jonathan and it never hurt or anything." David laughed. "On the contrary!"

Tom licked David's pussy hole again and tongue fucked him briefly. He had the biggest erection he had had in a long time and brought it up to David's beauteous boy valley. He slid his cock up and down between the hills. Then, playing a home game, it easily found its way to the holy gate. His cock rested quietly for the gates to open. Tom felt like saying 'Open Sesame!' Then he felt David relax and his cock was sliding inside.

"Don't you dare stop!" David whispered. "Come in all the way right away!"

That wasn't so difficult. David was nice and tight, but so smooth that Tom's cock easily slid in all the way.

"OMG it's good, Tom!" David moaned. "Are you in all the way?"

"Pretty much."

David bent over forward, creating just a little bit more room. Tom used it to move ahead just another half inch. Wow, this felt a lot easier than back in the day with Connie! It had been very nice with her, but yes, maybe butt sex was really boy sex.

David in the meantime loved every second of it. Tom reached for David's cock, which was semi-erect, but dripping with pre-cum. "Don't worry about that part," said David. "I really love having you in my pussy!"

Tom slowly got into a rhythm. He had the time of his life, feeling incredibly comfortable with David. There seemed to be no risk of coming to early. David started to move in contrary motion to Tom, which turned Tom on even more. Yet even now, he wasn't worried about an early orgasm. He bowed over and felt David's back under his chest. He reached with his hands for David's nipples and rubbed them gently.

"OMG Tom, I love that! Wait, don't stop moving, I love when you're so deep inside me!"

"I suppose I'm no Jonathan..."

"Oh, believe me, you're just as big if not bigger and much hornier, he would have come a long time ago!"

"Do you want me to?"

"Nononono, not yet! Please! I love it how you move inside me!"

"You really have a very horny pussy, Davie!"

"Haha, that's what Nicomedes said to Jules too, I guess!"

"I guess he may have..."

Meanwhile David reach behind himself to Tom's nipples and rubbed them gently.

"OMG David, that makes me even harder..."

"You like it too, do you? Yes, I can tell, your cock feels even bigger now! You can go a bit faster if you like. Or slower. Come deep. I mean, don't come! Just come deep!"

Tom had no problem obliging. His cock was now as hard as a rock and David's pussy tight but smooth around it. Tom wasn't normally able to do it twice in a row, but he started to think that he might be with David.

"Tom?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think you can do it again after you come? I mean, just stay inside and do it again after a while?"

"I don't know, but I would really like to try, Davie."

It made David so horny he started moving wild on Tom's dick. Tom decided to give in and had the biggest orgasm he could remember.

"OMG David!"

"I love you, Tom. Just stay inside, it doesn't matter if it relaxes for a moment!"

Tom licked David's back and neck while he kept his cock tight in David's boy pussy.

"OMG this is so nice, Tom! Actually, your cock is already getting harder again, did you notice?"

"Can you feel that too?"

"Yes - and I love it!" David slowly started moving again.

"You can fuck me harder this time, if you like!" he added, touching Tom's nipples again.

Tom followed the orders of his young partner, but because he had come already one, it still took quite a while before he came a second time. Before taking his cock out, Tom whispered in David's: "Do you want to hang out again tomorrow, sweet pie?"

"Tomorrow? It's not even 1 PM. We can hang out tonight, no?"