Fucking My Best Mate Ch. 01

Story Info
The heat of the sun was making me randy...
2.6k words
4.59
34k
42
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swbiguy
swbiguy
127 Followers

Chapter 1

The heat on my back was definitely having an effect. The warmth from the early spring sun as I lay on a large rug in my back garden was making me feel randy -- very randy. However, feeling randy was a bit of a problem for two reasons. Firstly Natalie my wife of four years was away on a girly long weekend with some old university friends and secondly my best friend Mike was lying next to me soaking up the rays as well.

The beautiful day had surprised us both. After an active morning mountain biking we had lunch, which had included a couple of beers. It became hotter so we decided that sunbathing was the best way to spend a lazy afternoon. He hadn't come equipped with shorts or swimming trunks so eventually we had both stripped down to our underpants and we were now lying side by side, face down on the rug.

The warmth continued without a break and I was now sporting an increasingly stiff and uncomfortable erection. I tried moving carefully so my cock wasn't folded up underneath me. Eventually with some wiggling I managed to align it straight up. This felt much better but gave it my cock space to grow into a full erection.

Just then Mike asked if I had any sun burn protection.

"I think there's some in the bathroom. I'll get it."

"Thanks Dan," he replied.

Carefully facing away from Mike I stood up and went up to the bathroom hoping he hadn't seen my erection. The bathroom was on the first floor of my house overlooking the garden. Luckily my garden is very private. Surrounded by mature trees, thick hedges and not overlooked. its a rarity in this part of England. I found the sun tan oil and as I was passing the open window on the way back out I noticed Mike. I'd caught him just as he pushed his bum up in the air and put his hand underneath him to adjust his cock in the same way I had. It struck me that he too was feeling randy! As I watched he wriggled his hips a bit and then pushed them up and down a couple of times while his hand was still underneath him. I also noticed that as he'd wiggled his hips his underpants had ridden up between his buttocks exposing the bottom and sides of his cheeks.

Now, I've always been an admirer of the female bottom -- my wife has a particularly nice arse and enjoys it when I slide my cock into it from time to time -- but the fact that I was looking with interest at Mike's backside quite surprised me. I'd sometimes admired -- and been excited by -- the firm male cheeks thrusting a cock into the cunt of a voluptuous porn star in the videos Natalie and I watched sometimes, but I'd never considered Mike in that light. My cock, which had subsided a bit when I came indoors, twitched again and brought me back to my senses. I'm open-minded and didn't feel that admiring his bum was in anyway wrong; it was just that I'd never looked at him like that before.

When I got back outside he was lying with his head on one side and his eyes shut so I had a good long look at his body. He was fit. His broad shoulders lead to a slim waist and it had to be said a rather attractive pert bottom. Taut from cycling it was flat sided with rounded cheeks and what, under his pants, looked like a well-defined valley between them. I idly wondered if he shaved down there like I did.

Maybe it was the beer talking, or the heat of the afternoon, or maybe it was looking at his bum out of the window. I surprised myself again by asking him if he wanted me to put some oil on his back.

"Yes, OK if you don't mind." He said after a brief pause.

I knelt beside him and poured a little oil onto my hands to warm it up before gently massaging it into his shoulders and upper arms. It felt slightly odd touching him like that. Never before in our friendship had we ever done anything as intimate. But I found I didn't mind and my cock certainly didn't -- it was getting stiffer in my pants.

I worked down his back, circling my hands gently but firmly, to his smooth waist. I noticed as I let my finger travel down his spine that he lifted his buttocks very slightly making his fit bum tighter and more defined. I found this exciting so I did it again and was rewarded by a more pronounced uplift of his hips. I'd now obviously moved from spreading suntan oil to massage and he didn't seem to mind at all - in fact he seemed to be enjoying it. My cock was growing harder in my pants and was in danger of popping out to say hello so I moved a bit further down his body.... nearer to his bum.

Now my hands were catching in the waistband of his pants. I was feeling very turned on and my cock was beginning to rule my head. Without thinking too much I gently tugged his pants down a little just uncovering the top of his rounded bum cheeks. I felt him tense and then relax. I massaged him a bit more paying particular attention to the top of his bum cheers.

Eventually he said in a slightly dreamy voice, "What are you doing Dan?"

"Making sure your bum doesn't burn?"

"Oh! OK," he hesitated for a moment. "Maybe this will help," he said lifting his hips and pushing his pants down to fully expose his cute bottom to the sun... and to me. I really was a superb specimen n- one any porn start would be proud to wave at a camera. It was smooth, hairless, rounded and firm with a most enticing cleft between his cheeks leading to the currently hidden delight within.

I needed no more encouragement. I poured a little more oil on my hands and then as an afterthought poured some directly on his bottom making sure some dribbled down between his cheeks. He groaned slightly as it trickled down between his legs and over his balls. I started massaging his buttocks with the flat of my hands, gradually working from the top, round the sides and down to the base of his cheeks. I massaged firmly, covering his bottom with oil until it was glowing and glistening in the sun.

Being in such close contact with his naked bum was erotic in the extreme and was having a very obvious effect on my cock, which was now straining to be free of my pants. Mike must have noticed this.

"Why don't you take yours off as well? You don't look comfortable," he said as he looked round.

I stood up and slid my pants down, stepping out of them. Mike looked up at my erection and smiled at me.

"Sorry, its the heat..." I lied with a grin.

"Just the heat Dan?" he laughed.

"Well that - and you lying with your pants round your thighs."

"Yeah, its funny you should say that. Look at this." He turned onto his side to show me his own cock, which was also fully erect. I was excited to see that he obviously shaved all his pubic hair allowing me to see the full length of him.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked.

"I think I am."

"You OK with... doing something?" I asked.

"I think so, yes."

"I wouldn't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

He hesitated for a moment.

"No, its OK Dan, really. I want to. Its turning me on too. Now what were you doing?" he asked, smiling again and lying back down on his front, lifting and wiggling his bum so he could ease his pants further down his thighs. I really wanted to slide my cock between those beautiful cheeks. The thought of easing my cock into his tight, well-lubricated arsehole was tantalising.

I lost no time kneeling down again, but this time astride his legs. My balls dangled, nestling between his legs while my cock stood up pointing at his firm bum like an arrow at a target. As I leaned forward to continue massaging his cheeks my cock fell forward until it was lying between his legs, a little short of his bum cleft. It felt exciting and stimulating to be in such intimate contact with his warm flesh. As I worked back and forth my cock started to rub along between his legs. He gave a couple of small movements to encourage me so I dribbled some oil over my cock and made some stronger thrusts along his thighs.

Gradually my thrusts brought the tip of my erection in contact with his bum cheeks, just separating them a little. Wow did that feel good! It must have been good for Mike too because he pushed up a little encouraging my cock to explore further. Easing forward again I pushed a little until the whole tip of my cock was squeezed between his cheeks. My erection was so hard it was almost painful.

Then Mike surprised me. He reached both hands back and pulled his cheeks apart exposing a perfect star-shaped sphincter, completely hairless, inviting me to explore it.

Again I surprised myself by scooting backwards and leaning down to plant a kiss right on his naked hole. The earthy, manly aroma was exotic and enticing. Mike groan as I kissed his ring and then groaned even more loudly as I gently licked it. He pushed back and pulled his cheeks apart even further to help me as I pushed the tip of my tongue into him. I felt him relax his anal muscles and that encouraged me to push further in until my fully extended tongue was embedded inside him. Then I started to fuck him with my tongue... in and out... in and out... enjoying the tight feel around my tongue and the intimate pressure of his buttock cheeks around my face.

"Christ Dan! That's so horny!" he said.

I could only make a muffled reply as I was busy between his cheeks tongue fucking his delicious hole. I carried on like this becoming more and more aroused all the time. Mike obviously felt the same because he was pushing up to meet my invasive tongue with ever stronger hip thrusts.

Eventually I knew it was time to move onto the next phase -- my cock was telling me so by leaking pre-cum all over his legs. I shifted position so my cock was now firmly between his cheeks and heard him groan again as I started to thrust it up and down between them, rubbing the full length with my shaft and tip over his arsehole as I did so. Repeated thrusts made the tip start to catch in his anus and then with a coordinated thrust from him and from me his ring finally caught my cock in its tight embrace.

Although feeling very excited and incredibly horny I forced myself to relax. I didn't want to hurt him, knowing now that I would almost certainly fuck him and there would be no going back from this.

"Mike?"

"Yes?" he said breathlessly.

"You're sure about this?"

"Fuck yes! Its time we did this. Take it easy though."

"Yeah, OK. Let me know if it hurts," I said as I put a little more pressure on my cock. I felt him relax for me and then that amazing feeling, unique to anal sex, when the tip of your cock pops past the sphincter and is finally captured inside a willing bottom - just at the start of its journey to the centre of ecstasy.

I started to rock gently back and forth alternately pushing a little further into him and then easing back. With each thrust I felt him open more allowing me to slip deeper into him. The temptation was to ram my cock fully home as soon as I could but common sense didn't desert me. A few exquisite minutes of gently pushing and easing finally paid off as my cock became fully inserted as deep into his arse as possible. It's an amazing feeling; a pair of fit muscled cheeks pressing on your stomach and trapping your balls as the smooth heat of a tight backside embraces your cock. I was in heaven!

Now he was fully relaxed. His arse, although still tight, was open for me to fuck him deeply and with increasing passion. I withdrew the full length of my cock, popped it out and back in and then pushed fully into him again and again. This elicited deep moans and complimentary thrusts of his hips matching my invasive cock. I knew I wouldn't last long. The pressure in my balls was becoming unbearable and his increasingly deep and frequent moans were turning me on even more.

Gradually my senses withdrew to become centred on the ache in my balls and the shaft of my cock filling his warm, wet and slippery arse. I tried to hold back but it wasn't possible. The heat of the afternoon, the excitement of fucking my best male friend, of feeling my hard cock sliding between his cheeks and into his taboo hole was too much. I felt a lubricating gush of cum rise up from my rigid testicles and spurt into him allowing me to slip even deeper into his back passage and deposit another large spurt of cum right up inside. Mike started to buck and jerk as his own orgasm broke over him. I clung on, matching thrust for thrust and spurt for spurt as I tried to prolong both our orgasms. The feeling was incredible. My cock pumped cum into his tight passage while his shot out and pooled under his body. I don't think I'd ever ejaculated some much for so long. We both groaned and moaned as we bucked and fucked wildly against each other.

After what seemed like minutes of orgasm I gave one last massive thrust, ramming my cock hard into him and then collapsed exhausted. I lay full length on his back while my cock, still encased in his anus, slowly shrank. I made gentle thrusts with my hips to keep the mutual feeling of what we were doing going for as long as possible. The tight slipperiness of his hole was perfect.

"Fuck Dan. That was amazing, fucking amazing!" he said eventually.

"Incredible!" I replied. "You have a really fuckable arse!"

"It was so horny feeling you come up there -- made me cum really hard!"

"So you want to bugger your arse again sometime?"

"Sometime soon maybe...but I'm a bit sore now."

"Oh, sorry!"

"Don't be. It was fucking great! I don't know what we didn't do this before."

"Yeah, we should have -- all that wasted time!" I replied.

Then I rolled off him and lay beside him stroking his back. He looked at me and smiled. Then leant over and kissed me full on the lips. I kissed him back and we lay like that for a while perfectly relaxed in each other's company with the afternoon sun warming us.

Eventually we got up and cleaned up the mess we'd made. Then we both walked naked into the house and up to the main bedroom where the en-suite bathroom had a large shower.

Continued in Chapter 2...

swbiguy
swbiguy
127 Followers