All Comments on 'David; His New Girl or His Mom'

by EnCarta

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
one sick bitch

story sucked.one fuck up fanasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why?

Why is it that you use so many guttural moans and stuff in your stories. And all of the guys seem to not want it when they're having the time of their life? I hope you have other part to the story, (Mom and David fucking, Mom and Amy, Mom,David and Amy, Mom, David, Amy, and his Dad). Good story line, just need to clean up the prose a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story

I don't totally agree with the last comment, yes there was a little too much gutteral sounds, but better to have roo much, then not enough. Would love to see threesome with Mother, son & girlfriend

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 17 years ago
Makes Little Sense

This is one of the strangest incest stories I've read, I hate saying this, because negative stuff never does alot of good on my books, but this just didn't make any sense what so ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
still good

u are my favorite writer. I love the manipulative older woman approach, especially the reluctant jerk off. this story still busted my nuts but there was something distracting about it. It was a hard read for some reason but still better than most. keep up the good work. I look forward to your next story. How about a mom that fucks her son and makes him her creampie slave on a daily basis to the point he looks forward to cleaning her out every time they fuck . just a thought, if anyone can make it a hot story u can

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It's distracting

to have too many gutteral moans. I don't agree with the third commentator that too much is better than not enough. It is a simple principle to know that too much is just as bad as too less. Why aren't people aware of that?

Stupid!!!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Poor punctuation

EnCarta has used up his quota of ellipsis marks for his entire lifetime. That was the worst formatted dialog I have ever seen. What's up with all the exclamation marks? Is everything spoken in this story an exclamation? Perhaps the comma and period keys are broken on his keyboard.

clive522clive522over 17 years ago
I loved it

So whats with all these English Grammar and punctuation rubbish.

This is a sex story not the combined works of Shakespeare or Milton.

Get a life you guys.

Good story, get her and Amy doing stuff together as well. Lets go.

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyover 17 years ago
One measure counts more than all the others

Grammar? No. Punctuation? No. How much cum you make the reader shoot? YES! Keep doing what you do, it's MUCH, and I do mean a lot if you get my drift, appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
VERY GOOD STORY

EROTIC, SEXUAL, FUN AND VERY ENTERTAINING. KEEP WRITING ON THEMES LIKE THIS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
love it

I love having mom dressed in nylons, garter belt and high heels, a silky blouse and mini skirt. I hope Linda, Dave's sister dresses the same way. Amy should learn to dress sexy too so she, mom and Linda get a good facial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
another great story

keep them coming so I can keep on cumming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
AWSOME WHERE IS PART TWO?

Definitly worthy to have part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story, Poor Outcome

Your story is really good, but I am turned off by the idea of a mother taking her son away from a girlfriend that could have been a meaningful person in the rest of his life. Very selfish, shallow, and tacky. Maybe they could have shared, but getting the girlfriend out shows a very self-centered mother who doesn't care about her son's future life.

Fantasy KissFantasy Kissover 17 years ago
DAMN! I thiink i'm in love

sweetie, you can write. You know how to tell a story. Fuck grammar! I do! lol. in the end, its all about the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fucking Idiots..

I thouroughly liked your story, though not my style. Love it even. Disregard the negative comments. I agree w/all those who liked and gave constructive comments.To the morons who judged so harshly based upon grammar alone, f - you! Take the story for what it is and play elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like this story, i like read story of mature woman defeat youn man or boy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
you've being around gay men

most men don't like it up the ass.are you bi or what.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
to each his own..

tired of all the manipulating man haters out there.. maybe they wear the pants, but soon enough , when menopause gets here , its payback time.. cause beauty only lasts a few years.. and your bitchiness brings you loneliness the rest of your decrepit left over years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Continue story

How about continuing this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hmmm

I generally like the way you think, with the woman in control, but you need to buy a thesarus. It's not your GRAMMAR that's bad, but you use the same adjectives over and over and you use them incorrectly. Try to write a story without "lurid" or "lewd" in it because you obviously don't understand those words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot

Can you Please write some more stories they are really good and make me very hard. I want to read more of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Really hot story! One of the best!

randyolegoatrandyolegoatalmost 12 years ago
Just one word

Incoherent............... the only word to describe this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HE IS A WUS ! ! ! ! ! !

I THINK DAVID IS A WUS TO LET HIS MOM TREAT HIM LIKE THAT. EVEN IF I ENJOYED IT I WOULD NOT STAND A WOMAN TREATING ME LIKE THAT. USING FORCE ON SOMEONE LIKE ME HAS THE REVERSE AFFECT. I THINK SHE NEEDS HIM TO MAN UP, PROTECT HIS MANHOOD AND TEACH HER THAT SHARING EACH OTHER IS BETTER THAN BEING HANDLED LIKE A SLAVE. GUESS I AM NOT GOING TO BE ONE OF YOUR FANS.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 11 years ago
Sorry

Just not my thing to read about a Mother ruining her son's life. Kept looking for some redeeming quality in the story but found none. Unfortunately, I guess some people get off on other people's pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what crap is this

in real life he would slap the shit out of his mom seriously what happend here is just stupid amy would tell the whole school about the incest handjob stop making stories your abvious not good at it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
garbage

This story was garbage....as a female...I think David was a complete pansy. He should have taken his mother by the hair and shown her her place. Like others have said, protect his manhood. Also, the grammar was poor. I think you should have proof-read this a few times before publishing it...You have the ability to write good stories, you just need to refine your technique.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous