David; His New Girl or His Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wahhh!...Oh Goddd mom!...Nnahhh!...Stoppp!..." David whimpered, his whole body shuddering in response to his mother's obscene fondling.

Amy seemed to be actually taken in by Mrs. Clark's inane ramblings. She looked at David's mother and at her boyfriend as if everything that was going on was starting to make some sort of sense.

"Yes David!...She's right!...Please baby!...Just take me home and we can talk O.K.?... David?...Please?..." Amy asked , looking up at her boyfriend beseechingly.

At that point Marcia hooked her razor sharp finger nail into her son's prostate and slowly twisted it into that ultra sensitive knot of nerves.

"Phwahhhhh!...." David roared as his balls convulsed and a laser stream of come burst from his cock and went streaking across Amy's shoulder.

"Ohhhhh!...David!...Really!...You shouldn't!..." Marcia said with feigned disapproval, jogging her fist around the root of her son's spewing cock. At the same time she continued to gouge his tender prostate with her lewdly skewering fingertip making his balls spasm furiously.

"Oh David!...Nooo!..." Amy gasped, her eyes going wide in shocked surprise as her boyfriend's cock started spitting stringy ropes of come at her.

"Ahhhh!....Ahhhh!...Nnnnn!...No!..." David exclaimed in a combination of humiliation and excitement. He lunged up feverishly from his toes as his come erupted in great, fiery globs. He was coming so hard under his mother's provocative hands that he thought he would faint.

"Eewwww!...David!..." Amy cried in disgust as her boyfriend ejaculated in rapid fire volleys that splattered wetly on her. She tried to duck out of the way but David and Marcia were standing so close they had her hemmed in on the sofa. And David was coming so frantically, no matter which way she turned she couldn't escape all that creamy sperm. In no time her hair and her cheek and her little pink sweater were all decorated with elongated trails of slimy boy goo.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Unnn!..." David groaned every time his balls spasmed, launching another barrage of sticky syrup from his loins.

"Honestly David!...You are so selfish!..." Marcia sneered as she extracted David's come with a skilled touch, more or less aiming her son's spewing cock in the direction of his seated girlfriend.

"Ohhhh!...Unnnn!...Nooooo!..." David continued to whimper. His mother just smiled at his distress, vigorously reaming his twitching anus while jacking him off with irresistible hand strokes.

"Oh, that's too bad!...I tried to warn you dear!... " Marcia said with a disappointed look at a now sobbing Amy. She moved her fist up under her son's scarlet knob which she knew would be exceedingly sensitive right now.

"Naaaa!...Mommm!...Ohhhh!...Noooo!..." David pleaded as his mother briskly buffed her thumb back and forth over that crimson dome, forcing another series of frantic convulsions to seize his loins. Marcia's avid fondling was becoming excruciating. David's testicles began to ache as his mother worked on emptying his depleted reservoir of sperm.

"A relationship needs to be built on trust...not sex!..." Marcia preached as her son's turgid erection began to slacken in her hand. She moved her thumb to the base of the big vein that was etched on the underside of his cock and worked it slowly from the base to the tip.

"Unnn!...Ohhhhh!...Mom!...Goddd!..." David cried as Marcia did this over and over to make sure she got all of David's come up from his aching testicles

"Aggghhhh!..." he gasped as his mother carelessly whipped her long finger out of his rudely enlarged rectum. A final bubble of sperm trickled sluggishly from his pee slit above her relentlessly squeeezing hand. He literally staggered as his mother's swiftly exiting finger left his anus wide open and twitching obscenely.

"Oh my!..." Marcia said with affected alarm.

"You didn't get any on you, did you dear?..." she asked as Amy stared unhappily at her boyfriend and at all the greasy come that was smeared all over her.

"Perhaps you two need to talk!..." the wanton mother said as she dropped her son's spent tool and headed out of the room.

"I'm sure you'll work something out!..." she said walking away without looking back at the young couple behind her.

She went to the kitchen to check the phone messages and to grab a bottle of water to take up to bed. She smiled broadly when she heard the front door slam just a few moments later.

David was slowly trudging up the stairs to bed ahead of her as she went up.

"Sweet dreams, baby!..." she purred reaching out and giving her son's balls a torrid squeeze as they reached the upstairs landing.

"Unnnn!...Goddd!..." David groaned, twitching like he'd been shot but without looking at his mother. He trundled off wearily to bed as Marcia headed to her bedroom and her poor, unsuspecting husband.

The next Friday David came home after school and went into the living room to check out some TV. His mother was on the phone in the kitchen as he walked in. It sounded like she was talking to her sister. Marcia looked over at her son and smiled at him as he headed for the living room. It wasn't often that they were in the house together at the same time with no one else around. But David's father had gone to a ball game with some of his buddies. David had tried to talk to Amy at school about getting together, but she had just cut him dead. It was just him and his mom, home alone for the Friday evening.

Marcia had been at a meeting that afternoon and was dressed in a business suit. She had on a grey pinstripe jacket over a frilly white camisole top. Her trim, grey skirt ended just above her knees. Her long legs looked very shapely in her black nylons and high heels. As a matter of fact, David thought his mother was looking pretty sexy as she strutted into the living room with the phone to her ear and sat down in the big wing chair next to the computer. She turned sideways in the chair towards the desk, found a big, old fountain pen and a writing pad and started making some notes while talking to her sister.

"Ummm Hmmm!...Of course!...Well what do you think?...I mean it was at least a week ago!...Well I don't know!... No!...I seriously doubt that!..." Marcia was saying. She turned her eyes over towards David and a mischievous smile creased the corners of her mouth. She scribbled a few more jottings on the big lined note pad in front of her, and then turned to face her son.

"I don't know!...It's not that I don't like her!...She seems very nice and David likes her!...It's just that she seems a little...you know...naïve!..." Marcia went on as she leaned forward and pulled her jacket off. She carelessly held it out beside her and dropped it on the floor next to her chair.

David was surprised. His mother was usually much more tidy. What she did next surprised him even more.

With the phone still tucked between her ear and her shoulder Marcia reached up underneath her blouse from behind and fiddled behind her back for a moment. Then she reached into one arm hole and brought her hand out a second later holding her skimpy white bra. She dangled it in the air for a moment then dropped it on top of her jacket.

"Well we haven't really talked about it!...It's not really my place is it!...Oh sure!... I know you would!...But how would it look if I were to do that!...."

As she talked, Marcia reached up under her skirt, wiggled around briefly, then slowly pulled out a miniscule pair of thong panties that she held up briefly for her son's wide eyed inspection. Then she dropped her panties on top of her bra and jacket on the floor.

David's attention was now keenly focused on his mother. Marcia's hands drifted up to the buttons on the front of her frilly top. Slowly she began to open them.

"I'm sure it's just a lack of self confidence!...She's pretty!...She's smart!...She's got a good body!...Well no!...She's not as big as me but then neither are you!..." Marcia said with a throaty chuckle as she pulled her frilly chemise open. Puckering a mocking kiss at her son and leaning towards him, she held her blouse open and twisted her shoulders. Her pendulous tits swayed heavily on her chest for a moment and then came swinging out of the opening of her blouse. Marcia leaned even farther forward, pulling her shoulders back so that her creamy breasts dangled hypnotically in front of David's wide eyed stare.

"I could ask David!...He probably knows more about it than I do!...No!... He's right here!...But he looks a bit distracted!...I'm not sure I can get his attention!..." Marcia said, smiling at her son. She covered her melon sized tits with her hands and squeezed them against her chest, making the creamy flesh bulge out around her pressing fingers. With her eyes flashing into his, she slumped back in her seat, spread her nylon sheathed legs and draped them over the armrests of the chair. Lazily she kicked her feet up and down, drawing circles in the air with her stiletto heels as she shamelessly exposed herself to her gaping son.

David was completely spellbound by his mother's lurid display. His heart was racing with excitement and all the blood that was pounding in his chest seemed to be surging directly into his eager young cock. The way his mother was reclining there, fondling her big tits and spreading herself for him like some cheap whore had him hard as a rock and panting with arousal.

"Oh you know!...Watching TV or on the computer!...They're never around to give you a hand when you need it!..." Marcia said, with a coy wink at her son.

David barely heard what his mother was saying. The way her black, bushy cunt was framed by her pink thighs and dark stocking tops had him practically drooling with lust. His eyes were locked on the apex of his mother's loins.

Marcia smiled at her son's obvious excitement. She picked up the big note pad from the desk and turned it up on her tummy facing David. In large bold letters she had written...'EAT ME!!! ...' with a big, vertical arrow that was pointing right at her cunt.

David's eyes snapped up into his mother's. Marcia's eyes were now hooded slits as she returned her son's ardent gaze.

"I know!...I know!...Sometimes it's almost like they speak another language!..." Marcia said in a throaty murmur

David just sat there, staring at his mother in disbelief. Marcia waited a moment longer, then she grabbed her pen, scribbled quickly on the note pad, then rested it again on her beckoning loins.

With one hand, she held her little sign that said ...'EAT ME!!!...NOW!!!...'.

With her other hand she made a fist, held it upside down in front of her cunt, and crooked her index finger at David in an unmistakable.. 'Come here!...' gesture.

David got up slowly and approached his mother like he was sleep walking.

Marcia's smile grew broader as her son shuffled towards her. She turned her writing pad over and wrote some more. When she turned it back, David saw that she had written...'DROP YOUR PANTS!...'

With trembling hands David did so. Marcia had only to nod at his shorts before he dropped those as well. At that point he was standing in front of his mother, bare from the waist down, with his turgid erection swaying from his loins in a vertical salute to her lurid nakedness. Marcia crooked her finger at David again and her son timidly edged nearer to her. When he was close enough she extended one nylon sheathed leg and hooked it around him.

"It's true!....You really have to wonder where their head is!..." she said to her sister, snapping her leather heel sharply into the back of one of David's legs. The nervous young man dropped to his knees like a ton of bricks. His mother's hairy cunt was poised directly in front of his face.

Marcia slowly snaked her shapely calf around her son's neck.

"With David I'm never really sure!...You know what they can be like!...Sometimes I want to just grab him by the neck and shake him!..." Marcia said tipping her pelvis up as she tightened her leg on David's head. She tossed the writing pad back on the desk.

David couldn't believe the view from between his mother's splayed legs. From below, her conical breasts loomed over him and looked huge. He could only just see his mother's sparkling eyes turned down towards him above the gently heaving globes of her tits. But there was no ignoring her wickedly provocative pussy. Once again his eyes returned to his mother's hairy bush as she pulled him closer and closer. When her wiry pubes filled his whole field of vision he opened his mouth and leaned forward with a muted growl.

"Ohhhhhh!....Ummm Hmmm!..." Marcia groaned as David turned his face in her seething loins, spreading her labia with his lips and slashing his tongue hungrily through her succulent trench.

"Mmmmmffff!....Ummmmm!....Mmmmmm!..." David groaned into the intoxicating center of his mother's loins. His jammed his hands under Marcia's ass and pulled her twisting crotch harder against his face

"Goddd!...Oh shit!..." Marcia enthused, bucking her cunt forward into her son's lurid suck.

"What?...Ohhh!...No!...Sorry hon!...I just got a cramp in my leg!...Unnn!... " Marcia grunted into the phone. She leaned back and her legs shot out straight across David's shoulders. Her hands gripped the arms of the big chair as she crossed her ankles, scissoring her son's head between her muscular thighs.

David responded by sealing his lips to his mother's swollen pussy, licking and sucking at that steamy hole like a man possessed.

"Yessss!...That's it!...Right there!..Unn Hnnn!...Unnn Hnnn!...Oh no Linda!...It's just... It's just David!...He's...Unn!... He's helping me with my charlie horse!..." Marcia groaned, grabbing her son's nodding head with both hands and forcing him even harder into her seething groin.

David was overwhelmed by the earthy flavor of his mother's crotch. In her growing arousal Marcia was grinding her cunt into her son's face, smearing him from his hair line to his chin with her savory juices. Her excitement was contagious and her son's cock was a rigid bar of flesh, straining feverishly from his naked loins. He mouthed and lapped at his mother's juicy center with unrestrained enthusiasm.

"Unn Hnnn!...Unnn Hnnn!...Yesss!...There!...Right there!..." Marcia groaned, steadily increasing the pressure of her thighs around David's face.

David was becoming light headed and his eyes were beginning to loose focus as his mother smothered him between her powerful thighs. If she didn't come soon he was going to pass out. He moved his attention to her swollen clit. He puckered his lips around that little protrusion and began to suck. Using the moist tip of his tongue, he began to trace the alphabet across that sensitive little nubbin, A...B...C...

"Ohh Goddd!...Ohh Godddd!...Ohhh!...No Linda!...Unnnn!...It's the...the cramp!...Oh Goddd!...David's massaging it out!...Yesss!.." Marcia gasped, her ass rising up off the seat of her chair with David's face still trapped between her quivering thighs.

"Unnn Hnnn!...Unnn Hnnn!!...UnnnnHnnn!..." coaxed David in a muffled murmur as he did... F...G...H...

"Oh Jesus!...Oh Godd!...David!...What are you...?...What are you... doing?..." Marcia whispered, her loins bucking frantically under her son's darting tongue.

"Mmmmm!...Ummm Hmmmm!...Mmmfff!...Mmmmm!..." David grunted as he toiled away at his mother's simmering slit. ...M...N...O...P.... went his lolling tongue.

"Oh baby!...Yesss!...Yesss!...Yesss!..." Marcia whimpered.

David was working hard on an artful ...V...W...X...Y... when....

"Phwahhh!...Ahhhh!...Shit!....Yess!...." his mother cried as her orgasm overcame her.

"Unnn!...Ahhhh!...Ahhhh!..." Marcia whimpered as her knuckles turned white on the arm rests of her chair. Her lower torso became rigidly horizontal, supported only by her son's trembling shoulders. Her thighs slammed closed on David's head and she began to shudder like she was being electrocuted.

David thought his head was either going to explode or be ripped from his shoulders by his mother's heaving loins. The vice like press of her thighs had forced his mouth off of her spasming vulva.

"Ahhhh!...Ahhhh!...Shittt!..." Marcia moaned, burying the phone in the crook of her neck as she thrashed around in the grip of a wracking orgasm .

"Mmmfff!...Ummmm!...Wahhh!..." David pleaded faintly, clawing frantically at his mother's smothering thighs. But her legs were such tautly quivering bands of muscle he couldn't budge them an inch.

"Ahhhhh!...Ohhhh!...David!...Mmmm!...So good baby!...So Good!..." Marcia panted as she grappled the phone back up to her mouth.

"Unnnnn!...Mwahhhh!...Mmmmm!..." David gasped.

"Ohhh!...Sorry Linda!...Ahhhh!...Christ!...Sorry!...Jeez!...That thing just stiffened up so bad!...Mmmm!...But David got it out!...Ummm!..." Marcia intoned as she relaxed the fervid press of her thighs on David's crimson face. She dropped her feet down onto the floor on either side of her kneeling son.

"Unnnnnn!..." David gasped as he slumped down on his heels. He knelt there panting between Marcia's wide spread and still quietly twitching thighs. As his eyes slowly refocused, he found himself gazing wondrously at the lewd spectacle his mother presented. Her fully rounded breasts loomed over him, heaving gently through her open blouse. And her gaping vagina was mesmerizing. Her interior folds were swollen and on vivid display. Her labia were puffy and distended in a beckoning oval, gleaming with a glossy sheen of vaginal fluids. All that crimson flesh was faintly pulsing and there was a languid trickle of goo trailing from the center of her pussy down into the crack of her ass. David's cock ached to be surrounded by that tempting hole.

"Ohhhh!...Stop it you bad boy!...Oh nothing hon!...He was just tickling me!...He's completely shameless you know!..." Marcia said to her sister. She looked down at her son with a licentious smile for a moment, staring pointedly at the turgid erection that still jutted from his loins before she said into the phone...

"Stop it David!...You're going to be in so much trouble!..."

At the same time she picked up the writing pad again, flipped the page and held it up for David to see.

She had drawn a rude sketch of a pair of balls attached to a big straining penis. Beside it she had written...'I WANT TO SUCK YOUR COCK!!...'.

"Oh my God!...Mom!...You don't know...!...Pleaseee!...Yesss!..." David whispered, lurching to his feet in front of his wickedly smiling mother. He shuffled uncertainly on his feet, not really knowing what to do next.

Marcia chuckled to her sister and said..." I said stop it right now young man!...I'm warning you!..."

Marcia picked up her big fountain pen from the desk and screwed the cap on it. With her eyes sparkling wickedly into David's, she reached out and fisted his cock. She worked her hand on him with slow, incendiary strokes as she pulled him even closer between her lewdly parted thighs.

"Turn around honey!..." she whispered to her son, tapping her chin thoughtfully with the pen as she continued to masturbate him.

David was reluctant to move, knowing that if he did he would lose his mother's provocative touch. But finally he did as she asked, turning his back on her.

"Just a minute Linda!...David wants to ask me something!.." Marcia said into the phone before burying it against her shoulder.

"Now bend over!...Move your feet apart!...A little more!..."

"But mom!...Why?..." David asked, nervously looking back over his shoulder at his mother, even as he did her bidding.

"Because I said so David!...That's a good boy!...Now reach back and spread your cheeks for me!..."

Hesitantly David reached back, clutched his ass in both hands and pulled it apart in front of his mother's piercing gaze.

With her eyes sparkling merrily into her son's, Marcia leaned forward, reached between his thighs with one hand and palmed his balls. In her other hand she held her pen in an underhanded clasp. With her son's crack spread obscenely in front of her, Marcia reached out and pressed the fat end of the pen against his puckered sphincter.