David; His New Girl or His Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnn!...Mommm!...Don't!...Please!..." David whimpered, stiffening up in dismay as his mother lewdly prodded his anus with the blunt plastic cylinder. Marcia gave his balls a warning squeeze to make sure he knew he wasn't going anywhere.

"What's the matter baby?...Don't you like it when mommy plays with your asshole?...All the other boys do!...Oh they like it a lot!..." Marcia snickered, as she breeched her son's cringing anus with the end of the pen.

"Naaaa!..." David cried. He was so tight back there. Marcia smiled at the way the taut ring of his sphincter inverted and was drawn inwards around the pressing pen as she forced it up his anus.

"I!...I!...Ohhh!...Wait!...Mom!...Pleasee!..." David panted, his eyes locked pleadingly on his mother's as he bent forward at the waist to try and ease the entry of the unyielding implement.

"Don't be such a baby!..." Marcia chided, smiling at her son's distress as she augured the fat fountain pen relentlessly up his tightly clenched rectum. She pressed the cylinder inwards until the fat cap had disappeared up her son's flinching nether hole.

"Ohhhhhh!...' David hissed as his mother inserted the top of the pen fully up his ass and as his fiery sphincter snapped closed on the narrower cylinder behind it.

"There!...Don't you look cute!...Now you can turn around honey!..." Marcia said, smiling into her son's uncertain gaze. David tentatively straightened up and turned to face his mother.

When Marcia was again confronted with her son's erection she noticed that it had lost some of its fierce rigidity. She reached under David's balls and tapped her hard edged nails sharply on the exposed half of the pen.

"Wahhhh!...Unnnn!..." David gasped, his eyes widening with surprise and excitement. Marcia smiled knowingly as her son's cock leapt to full attention in response to the metal cylinder twisting against his responsive prostate.

"There!...That's better!...You look so sweet with that pen up your ass and you big cock waving around!...I should take a picture!..." Marcia teased, as she once more enfolded her son's prick in her little fist.

She put the phone back to her ear as she said..." Listen Hon!...I have to go!...No really!... Oh he was just looking for a pen!...Yeah!...Unn Hnn!...I found one for him!... Unn Hnn!...Yeah!...He's using it right now!...O.K.!...That'll be great!...Unn Hnn!...Give me a call later!... O.K.!...Bye!..."

Marcia was again stroking her son's hard cock with cool deliberation as she stared up into his eyes.

"Unnnnn!....Ohhhh!...Mom!...That feels so good!...Ummm!...Will you...?...Will you... s.ss.suck it mom?...Like you said!...Please!..." David asked, blushing all over with embarrassment as he asked his mother for her promised blow job.

"You want me to suck it for you baby?...Suck it and make you come?...Is that what you want?...Look at my lips David!...I'm a great cocksucker!..." she said, teasing her tongue around her parted lips.

"I can make you come harder than you could ever imagine!...You'd like that wouldn't you honey?...For mommy to let you fuck her face until you come down her throat?...Is that what you want?...To fuck my mouth?...Is that what you want baby?..." Marcia asked, feeling her son's cock throb with excitement in response to her dirty talk.

"Unnnn!...Unnn Goddd!....Yess mom!...Pleaseee!..."

Marcia continued to regard her son with amusement as she punched in another number on her phone. She put it to her ear again and in a moment she said...

"Hello?... Amy?...Hi!...This is Mrs. Clark!...How are you dear?..."

David looked down at his mother in wide eyed astonishment. What could she possibly think she was doing.

"Oh I'm fine, thank you!...This is a little bit awkward Amy but I just wanted to talk to you about last week...Unn hnnn!...Well that's one way to look at it!...But David feels very badly about the whole situation...No!...Really!...Yes!...Yes!...I understand!...Well maybe you and I should talk about that sometime!..." Marcia said, her little hand working steadily up and down on her son's throbbing boner.

"Before you make a final decision, I just wish you'd let him talk to you!...It might make you see things just a little differently!...Would you?...Oh that would be so sweet of you!...He's around here some where!...Let me go find him!..." Marcia said, her eyes sparkling into her son's.

Once more she buried the telephone in the crook of her neck as she slowly stood up in front of David.

David watched spellbound as his mother rose up from her chair. Her big, bared tits wobbled crazily as she stood up. She kept David's turgid tool clasped hotly in her jogging little fist as she circled around him, forcing him to turn to keep facing her.

"Talk to her sweetheart!...Tell her how much you miss her!...Tell her whatever you want!...As long as you keep talking, I'll keep doing you!...If you stop, I stop!...That's pretty simple isn't it?..." Marcia said as she handed the phone to her son.

Nervously David brought the phone up to his ear. His eyes were locked on his mother's as she stood staring back at him with a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Unnn!...Hi!...Amy!...Yeah!...It's...!....Ahhhhh!...Unnnnn!...Ohhhh!..." David cried out.

His mother had shoved him in the chest and he had plunked down in the big arm chair behind him. The pen sticking out of his ass had caught the cushion at a funny angle and wrenched around excruciatingly inside his anus.

"Nahhh!...Ummm!...Amy!...Sorry!...Sorry!..." David gasped into the phone, frantically shifting his ass forward on the seat of the chair to take the weight off the bulbous pen impaling him.

"I...unnn... just...unnn...just...stubbed my toe!..." he groaned.

"Oh aren't you the clever one!..." Marcia whispered as she dropped to her knees in front of her son. With one hand she took the end of his cock between her thumb and forefinger and pulled it upright at his loins. With her other hand she reached in with her upturned palm and cupped David's dangling testicles. Then she slowly dragged her sharp nails over his balls and up the length of his outstretched hard-on.

"Ohhhhh!..." David moaned quietly away from the phone in response to his mother's steamy caress.

Marcia continued to tantalize her son's straining tool with her nails while he tried to talk to his girl friend.

"Ahhhh!...Amy!...I really wanted to talk to you!...Ohhh!...I'm sorry about...about... Ahhh!..." David said more and more slowly as his mother teased him. Then Marcia twisted her shoulders back and forth and shimmied forward to get in real tight to her son's groin.

"I wanted to say...Ohhh!...Oh myyy!...Oh!... my!...Unnn!..." he groaned as his mother leaned heavily into his lap, squashing her big tits thrillingly between his legs.

"Goddd!...I'm so ...sorry about what happened the other night!..." David moaned, hunching up into the steamy valley of his mother's breasts.

"Here baby!...Lift up!...Let mommy have a little room to work!.." Marcia whispered huskily, lifting David's thighs up and spreading them over the arm rests of the chair. In this position she had total access to her son's seething loins. She leaned back in, enveloping her son's boner in her mountainous cleavage. With her eyes smoldering into his, she worked her resilient tit flesh up and down around his organ, sending lightning bolts of excitement raging through his groin.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Oh mommm!..." David whimpered quietly, helplessly humping against his mother's luscious fun bags.

"Unnn Hnnn!...Unnn hnnn!...Amy!...Yeahhh!...Ohhh!...Well not exactly but... Nahhhh!... Ohhhh!...Godd!!!..." David stammered incoherently into the telephone.

His mother smiled up at her over-excited son. She couldn't resist it and had to reach down and give the lewd pen sticking out of his asshole a quick jiggle.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Nooo!...Don't!..." David gasped, stiffening up all over in perverted excitement.

Marcia just smiled into her son's anxious eyes as she continued wiggle and twist the pen up his ass.

"Sorry no!...Unnn!...Unnn!...It was just my mom!...She was looking for a...a pen!... Ohhhh Goddd!... Yeahhh!...She...unnn!...found one!...Yeah!..."

Marcia beamed up at her now sweating son. She flattened her palm on the upper slopes of her breasts and shifted around until the end of David's big cock was jutting through the circle of her thumb and forefinger. Without taking her eyes off his, she leaned down and puckered her lips around his cock crown. With an seductive moan she slowly pushed her lips down around him, sucking avidly on his knob as she siphoned him into her mouth.

"Ohhhh!...Jeeezz!...Unnn!...Unnn!...Yes mommm!...Noo!...Amy!...I mean she wanted to know if she could use my calculator!...Unnn!..."

David reflexively hunched up into his mother's lurid suck, inching more and more of his tool through the steamy valley of her tits, through her clasping fingers and into her beckoning mouth.

Marcia smiled up at him as he did so, encouraging him to give her more cock by increasing the intensity of her lavish suck. Soon her cheeks were deeply sunken around her son's engorged shaft. David could literally see his bell shaped cock crown bulging through Marcia's cheek. The sight and the feel of his mother's lurid cock sucking action made him gasp with arousal. His erection was throbbing with tingling excitement as his balls drew up tight in his groin.

"Oh Goddd Amy!...I'd like to!...Unnn!...I mean would you?...Unnn!...Unnn!... Can I?...Can I...?... see you?...Unnn!..." David stammered, hunching up more and more urgently into his mother's leeching suck.

As much as Marcia enjoyed tormenting her squirming son, she knew she had him ready to come. She decided it was time to put him out of his misery. She jerked her lips up David's pulsing shaft, sliding him from her mouth with a loud, lurid slurp. Then she straightened up a little on her knees, freeing her son's tool from her sweaty cleavage. She yanked his hips closed to the edge of the chair and pushed his knees back, exposing him completely to her lewd fondling. She took the pen in his ass in one hand and began to wrench it around slowly, reaming David's nether hole in the most obscene and arousing fashion.

"Naahhhh!...Ahhh!...Nooo!..." David whimpered quietly.

Marcia leaned her face close to her son's as she took his cock in a warm grip and began to stroke him firmly.

"Oh you like it when I play with your ass!...I know you do baby!...You've got a big load for me, don't you David?...Ummm!...You want me to suck all that hot come right out of you, don't you?...Yeah!...You can come in my mouth baby!...I want you to!...I want your big cock in my mouth when you're going to come!...You're going to tell me aren't you?... Aren't you?..." Marcia demanded as she increased the pace of her feverish masturbation.

"Unnnn Hnnn!...Unnn Hnnn!...Unnnn!..." David grunted in feverish arousal. He couldn't believe how excited his mother's dirty talk was making him. He didn't think he could hold it much longer!

"Unnnn!...Amy!...Waaaaa!...Can I?....Unnn...Can I call you back?..."

"Oh nooo!...Don't you dare!..." Marcia hissed.

And with that Marcia lunged back down into her son's lap, snaring the end of his cock with her ovaled lips. With her eyes burning up into his she pulled down hard on the root of his shaft, stretching the skin around his turgid tool. She knew that would heighten his cock's already feverish sensitivity. Then she lightly sank her teeth into the swollen ridge under his cock crown.

"Unnnn!...Ohhhh!...Nahhhh!..." David gasped, thrashing around like a fish out of water at his mother's lurid oral assault. Marcia smiled at the way David writhed beneath her. She jogged her tightly clenched fist at the base of his cock, stretching his taut flesh excruciatingly between her hand and her gently grinding teeth.

"Unnnnn!...Goddd!...Waittt!..." David cried, feverishly bucking his pelvis up, down and sideways under his mother's smiling face.

"Ummm Hmmm!...Ummm Hmmm!...Ummm!..." Marcia encouraged, now shoving the unyielding pen deeper into her son's ass, jabbing and twisting it in an incendiary rhythm.

"Unnnnn!...Yesss!...Nooo!...Stoppp!...Ohh!...Nooo!...Amy!...It's not you!...It's!... It's!...Ahhhh!..." David stammered, his ass twitching spastically around the pen his mother was turning up his ass.

Marcia knew she had her son on the razor's edge. She stopped gnawing on his cock and began to flick her moist tongue feverishly at the sensitive knot of nerves on the underside of his cock crown.

"Naaahhhhh!...Ahhhh!...Godddd!...I'mm going to come!...Mommm!...I'm going to come!..." David groaned as a fireball of excitement gathered in his loins. His thighs were locked around the arms of the chair, his ass hovering in the air as he hunched up into his mother's irresistibly siphoning mouth.

"Ummm Hmmm!....Ummm Hmmm!...Commmm!...Commm Ommm!..." Marcia moaned gutturally, lapping like a demented kitten at the underside of David's knob. She continued to pull down on the root of his cock and every few seconds nipped lightly at the taut edges of his swollen cock crown.

"Pwahhhhh!...." David cried as his testicles gave a mighty lurch and a geyser of sperm erupted from his loins.

"Unnnnnnnnn!....Ahhh!...Nahhhh!..." he wailed as his sphincter contracted fiercely on the fat metal cylinder his mother continued to jam up his ass. His first burst of come was followed immediately by a torrent of sperm that jetted from his balls in frenzy of body wracking spasms. His back arched and he shuddered like he was being electrocuted.

"Ummmmm!....Ummmm Hmmmm!...Commmm!...Commmm!..." Marcia encouraged, her eyes sparkling wickedly up into her son's he fired a seething barrage of sperm down her throat.

Marcia continued to tease David's spewing cock with her quick hands and her provocative tongue. She had him coming so feverishly that she could barely keep up with his deluge of sperm. There were little rivulets of come leaking from both corners of her mouth.

"Unnnnn!....Unnnn!...Unnnn!...' David cried. He was now totally oblivious of the phone that was resting on his shoulder. He grabbed his own knees and pulled back on them hard, frantically thrusting his groin up into his mother's smiling face. He stared in lust filled amazement at her. He was spellbound by the way her eyes sparkled up into his and by the way her high cheek bones were twitching as she coaxed his come from him with her relentlessly twisting tongue.

"Ummm!...Ummm Hmmm!...You come so much!..." Marcia praised through a mouthful of boy goo, taking a quick breath before going back down to slavishly suck on her son's throbbing organ.

"Ohhhhh!....Ohhhh!...Ohhh My Goddd!..." David gasped as his eyes began to regain focus and his orgasmic spasms began to ease.

His body began to slump back down into the chair and he grabbed at the phone as it slipped across his chest and was just about to fall to the floor.

"Hello?...Hello?...Amy?...." he said tentatively into the phone and then..." Nahhhhhh!..." stiffening up again frantically as his mother whipped the fat cylinder out of his thoroughly reamed asshole.

Marcia smiled as another trickle of sperm streamed across her tongue as a result of her rude extraction of the pen from her son's fiery anus.

"Ummmmmm!..." she cooed, smacking her lips as she once again raised her mouth from David's now diminishing tool.

"Let me have that phone..." she said, jerking her son's cock fast and hard to coax the last of his sperm from his tired balls.

"Unnnnn!...Unnn!...Mommmm!..." David gasped, writhing uncomfortably under his mother's avid stoking.

"Hello?...Amy?...Hello?...I guess she hung up!..." Marcia said with a wicked smile, changing the tempo of her hand and slowly milking her son's cock from the root to the tip to make sure she had thoroughly drained his balls.

"Oohhhh!...Mommmm!...Stoppp!..." David gasped, lurching forward in his seat to try and stop his mother's relentless mastubation. His cock was now super sensitive and her continued rough fondling was driving him crazy.

Marcia ignored his grappling hand and his anxious pleading.

"I guess we'll just have to call her back!..." she said, puckering a mocking kiss at her son.

"Ohhhhhh!... Nooo!..." David groaned, closing his eyes and slumping back in the big arm chair.