David Story

Story Info
The time with my mother in law.
1.9k words
4.18
64.7k
23
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers

To David and his 'Cindy'.

Thank you for allowing me to share with my readers an important chapter in your life.

I still remember as a child the times that my parents were arguing.

I used to close our door and watch TV with my little sister ( 2 years younger ).

When I was 12 years, my parents divorced.

My sister stayed with mom, who married a guy a year later and moved to Australia.

I ended up with my father, who worked as an application specialist at GE.

Three years after his official separation from my mother, dad married a computer engineer named Cindy. She was working in GE too.

She was younger than my mother. In fact, she was only 9 years older than me.

For the first few years, until I became a senior in college, I thought that dad and Cindy's relationship was ideal.

Unlike the situation with my mom, I've never heard the two of them fighting.

Dad was kissing her 'good bye' in the morning when he went to work and the 3 of us ate dinner together whenever dad was home (Part of his job was to install hardware and software in distant places, so he was away for a week or even more quite often).

Whenever dad was out of the house for several days, I tried to stay at home, because I knew that Cindy didn't like to be alone in the evenings and... she liked my company.

She was more like a big sister to me than a stepmother.

If I try to describe Cindy, I'd say that her face looked more pleasant than pretty.

But her figure was very impressive: Long legs and a guitar shaped body, round muscular ass from exercising 2-3 times a week, narrow waist and big breasts (36/D).

One evening, when my father was away for few days, I came home early and saw Cindy sitting in the corner crying.

I came closer, hugged her and asked, "Cindy, what happened?"

She looked at me, still weeping, "Your dad is not faithful to me and I know it for quite sometime. I caught him twice already having affairs with other women. On both occasions he apologized and pleaded with me not to leave him. He swore to never do it again. Today I called him on the phone. He sounded half drunk and I heard a woman's voice calling him to come back to bad. It's obvious that he continues to cheat on me."

"Cindy, I am sorry. I didn't know."

I was still hugging her and she put both her hands around my neck and whispered to me, "You are such a nice man. I wish your father was half as decent as you are."

Her perfume smelled very good and her large breasts were poking my chest.

In spite of just trying to console her, my cock started hardening against her body.

I couldn't believe that she didn't feel it, but she didn't say anything.

We stayed like this for a couple of minutes and slowly she stopped crying.

Cindy looked at me with half a smile, "You are a good man David. Go watch TV. I want to take a shower and then I'll make dinner for both of us."

I was watching the news an hour later, when I heard Cindy calling me to the table.

Dinner was already on our plates, but my eyes were focused on Cindy.

She was having on a short beige dress that emphasized her curves.

"Cindy, you look amazing! Are you planning to go somewhere after dinner?"

"David, I was thinking that if you are not too busy, I'd like to go with you to a movie tonight..."

Luckily, I didn't have a lot of homework or an imminent exam!

Cindy was having a bad day and she definitely looked very good...

My answer was expected, "Yes Cindy, I would love to go to a movie with you."

She kissed me on the cheek and we ate dinner silently.

Cindy chose the movie 'Ghost', that was playing in a budget cinema nearby.

I saw it twice already, but I wanted Cindy to enjoy the evening, so we went there.

In the theater I was not watching the film, rather observing Cindy's emotional reactions to the story. She laughed when Whoopi Goldberg played the crazy psychic and cried each time Demi Moore was in trouble. One time when she was feeling sorry for Demi, I hugged her shoulder and she leaned on my upper chest for the rest of the movie.

When the movie ended, Cindy looked at me with tears in her eyes and said, "The ending was sad. Couldn't the angels make him alive again?"

I smiled, "In real life we don't always have good ending either, but we are trying to do the best we can."

Cindy's eyes shined, "David, thank you for being so nice to me today. And for wasting your precious time with old woman on a movie that you've probably seen before..."

Then she hugged me again and put her head on my shoulder.

The effect of her protruding tits against my chest was instantaneous and it was the second time in one evening that my boner decided again to embarrass me.

She looked at me and chuckled, "And thank you for making me feel attractive and desired!"

I blushed.

We drove home without saying much, but I noticed that Cindy was 'stealing glances' at my direction every now and then.

At home Cindy blurted, "David, go take a shower and then come kiss me good night."

I finished the shower, covered myself with the wet towel and knocked on her door.

"David, you can come in."

Cindy was sitting with her back to me, looking in the mirror and brushing her hair.

She had a nightgown on.

She stood up, came toward me, put her hands around my neck, pulled me to her and kissed me gently on my lips.

"I want you to know that YOU are the best man in the house."

My dick started acting again, so I tried to separate our lower bodies without breaking our hug.

Cindy smirked, "It's OK. You don't have to hide it. Please, talk to me..."

I was quiet for a moment and then mumbled, "Cindy, you are beautiful and sexy and... I am sorry that my body lost it's manners."

Her face glowed, "David, It's a nice compliment. Initially I thought that you were just trying to be good to me, because I was crying. But now I realize that you really see me as an attractive woman. Your father made me feel like dirt, so you understand that your behavior and reaction is a major boost to my ego. David, I thought about it and it occurred to me that my feelings for you are also more than toward a stepson. You can go to your room now. We both need to think it over."

In the next few days Cindy and I hardly talked, but we stared at each other a lot. And I also noticed that whenever she took a shower or went to sleep, even though her door was closed, it was never locked like before.

My dad came from his business trip the few days later.

After dinner he and Cindy went to their bedroom and locked the door.

I stayed close by.

Initially I heard them talking, later they were shouting and later still Cindy was crying.

I tried to sleep, but I got barely 2 hours of sleep that night.

The next morning I went to my studies early and I did not see either one of them.

In the evening when I arrived home, Cindy was wearing a night gown.

She kissed me lightly on my lips and said, "Your father left again for 3-4 days, this time to Philadelphia. Go take a shower, shave and after we eat let's watch TV together, if it's all right with you."

"Yes ma'am."

It was obvious that everything has changed.

Cindy seemed no longer confused, emotional or crying.

She sounded much more confident and determined. And she looked great...

After dinner I kissed her on her cheek, "Thank you for dinner and I love you."

She put the dishes in the washer, turned on the radio for a slow rock music and joined me on the sofa to my right. She leaned backwards on my chest, took my right hand and put it around her right shoulder.

She whispered, "David, do you still find me attractive?"

"Cindy, I cannot lie to you, because my body betrayed me already several times in your presence and... you noticed it. I think that you are gorgeous!"

Cindy smiled at me.

She took my right hand and placed it on her breast under the gown.

Her large breast felt wonderful.

I touched it lightly, circling her nipple slowly.

When at last I touched the nipple, it was hard like a button.

I rolled it between my two fingers.

Cindy closed her eyes and her breathing rate increased.

I kissed her softly on her lips and she opened them for me.

I explored her mouth with my tongue while massaging her breast and I felt her heart racing.

Her soft moans signaled that she was becoming aroused.

I brought my left hand to her tummy and slowly aimed lower.

Cindy placed her hand on my now extremely hard cock and began up-and-down motion.

I was so horny, that I felt like exploding any minute.

I whispered in her ear, "Cindy, if we continue like that, I'll be cumming in my pants in 2 minutes."

"David, let's go to my bed."

I did not want Cindy to think that I disrespect her or her body.

In the first evening we had slow and gentle missionary style sex.

But already on the second day Cindy showed me what sex with her was all about.

She 69 me, climaxing twice in the process of me licking her clit while making me orgasm in her mouth without spitting a drop.

In the next few days we experimented with doggy-style and cowgirl positions.

Two weeks later she even agreed to backdoor anal penetration...

After that, whenever my father was away, we were fucking like rabbits, multiple times a day.

When he was home, we were more careful, but still found enough times to have sex at least twice a week.

We continued like that for 5 years.

Then, one time my dad arrived home from a trip and the two of them entered their bedroom. They were whispering, so I could not hear them.

An hour later they both came out looking upset.

Dad said, "Son, I am sorry to tell you that, but I and Cindy are getting a divorce."

I was shocked and very disappointed, but I didn't say anything.

The next day Cindy told me that she was moving to an apartment building nearby and I could visit her whenever I wanted.

We continued our intimate relationship at her new home for another year.

Then one day she announced that she started dating another guy that she met in one of her computer conferences.

Six months later the 2 of them moved to Florida.

Since that time, I have called her twice and we e-mailed several times.

She was doing well in Orlando.

Cindy seemed content at work and has already married the same guy.

I have thought about her often. She was my first love.

But as long as she is happy with her new husband, I have no intention of 'bugging her'.

I moved on too. I am happily married now and have one daughter.

ragal2
ragal2
1,208 Followers