David Takes What He Wants Ch. 03

Story Info
Two dams break, the release “glorious.”
4.3k words
4.79
2.9k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matilde did indeed put a pair of sexy heels under her desk. She made a point of showing me. She needn't have though. If you were the least bit observant, you could see them down there as you walked up to visit her. Strappy little black three-inch heels peeking out to silently seduce a certain someone.

Or to put it more crudely (cruelly?) - bait. "David bait," we joked.

She'd worn those heels a couple times in David's presence. They really did perfectly present her tiny feet. Two little "gifts." She was certain he "had him" (her words).

We talked about him a lot on our lunch hours. Like me, Matty was fascinated with taking control of him, this high-powered, type-A lawyer. She was all over the map with her nasty ideas for punishing him should he ever again cross the line. At one lunch, Matty said she'd "decided." I tried to get it out of her - exactly what did she intend to do? All I got was a "you'll see..."

I re-lived the previous two experiences in my mind pretty frequently. I became conscious of a subtle shift though - my thoughts lingered increasingly on the Matty piece of it, of what happened with her. While the whole deal was shockingly exciting, I was fascinated by her "brand" of dominating David. It came to her more naturally.

I'd even witnessed her cum which had been unexpected and...really nice. I'm not terribly experienced with women but I'd glimpsed her remarkably cute pussy and found that, too,...really nice.

At work and at lunch, I found myself noticing little things about her. The way her pretty fingers wrapped around her wine glass. The look in her eye - subtly different in intensity - as we talked about all things sexual. The shape of her strong, heavy legs in her tight pencil skirts. Her soft black hair.

I told myself, 'she's not really my type' but maybe my type was changing.

Or maybe it's just her.

----------------------------

And so every workday morning we would check our shoes under our desks. If 'it' happened, it wouldn't be tough to discern.

David wasn't subtle. He wasn't trying to get away with it. On the contrary. He'd twice deposited a full load of cum onto my shoes and left them overnight under my desk. He'd made no attempt to clean up after himself. He was begging for the kind of punishment I, and then Matty, meted out.

We agreed that it was only a matter of time, that he couldn't help himself, despite the screamingly obvious risks he was taking. Risks to his career. His reputation. His marriage. Insane risks.

But a foot guy can be driven to this sort of thing if he's got no other source of relief. And I assumed that was the case. He was lucky (or unlucky?) that his life's path had intersected with ours - two women, both with pretty feet, both willing to tolerate his transgressions, both willing to abuse him exactly as he desired. And, crucially, neither of us were out to ruin his life over it.

----------------------------

This was not some one-dimensional situation. There was a lot going on here. My first time dominating a man. His particular transgression (which was odd). The stupid level of risk. My friend's involvement. My evolving feelings toward her. And then there was my husband...

Tim was completely on board. Totally turned on by the whole situation. I shared all of it.

Tim loved the fact that I'd glimpsed another man's erect dick - just the idea that I'd seen it, that it was right there so close to his wife... It drove him crazy that this other man's hot cum had been all over the smooth skin of his wife's feet and pedicured toes. And that other man had licked and sucked my feet - just as he likes to.

Yep, Tim could relate...He was good with it.

And then there was his own "take" on the Matty piece of it. I related every little Matty-detail to my Tim - who was already super-obsessed with her. "You should have seen how cute and wet her pretty pussy was honey..." I tortured him with it, both of us loving this in our own way.

His orgasms were just fantastic in my mouth.

In my mind, one of my potential future "punishments" for David involved having Tim cum on my feet and then making David clean it up. I just wasn't sure how the logistics of that would work. But Tim was ready, should the situation somehow present itself.

So I think it's fair to say that Tim was just as excited as Matty and I were - the anticipation of waiting for the next encounter was killing all three of us.

Yet David - for his part - was seemingly fine. The awkwardness that existed after the first time just wasn't there after round two. His ability to compartmentalize was astonishing. There was zero outward indication that he'd recently eaten his jizz off his two coworkers' feet. In fact, if anything he seemed like 'David-plus.' He was assertive, in-charge, supremely self-confident.

And that's how things were. For a full six weeks. Yes, it took six long weeks...

----------------------------

At one point in the middle of the long dry spell, I was working on something with a relatively new person, named Angela. She was black, a stunner...definitely my 'type' in that she was pretty, athletic, and tall. Not that I had any actual designs on her (I really am 'all talk/no action' - really! Well, you know, mostly.)

Angela was a little unsure of herself, particularly when it came to David, whom she worked for sort-of (it's a weird, kinda fluid division of labor in our firm, something I'd never seen in the military).

I'd witnessed David being a little asshole-y toward Angela which irritated me. In fact, a couple of times, I shot him glances, which I know registered despite his highly-honed ability to maintain a blank expression. Made me feel a bit less sympathetic toward the man and his secret weakness. As in, this guy deserves to be brought down a little. I dunno. I really don't find 'cocky' attractive.

Anyway, so Angela was struggling with some tasking from David - not least of which being that the whole drill seemed patently pointless. Was he just testing her with busywork?

"I really want to get this right," she said, affecting a worried, pseudo-smile as she explained the situation, "but, I mean...this doesn't appear to be going anywhere that makes sense... And, honestly, David can be a little...scary. I don't mean that! But, you know him...intimidating."

I reassured her but probably appeared mentally distant. In that moment, her words had me recalling David on his knees kissing Matty's feet.

If only I could tell her!

"Angela, don't worry about David - just do your job. Plus, David would actually mewl like a kitten if he had a chance to eat his own jizz off your foot."

But I couldn't say that.

----------------------------

And then one morning...

I'd set down my purse, slipped off my sneakers and little socks (which I wear for my commute) and leaned over to grab a pair of heels under my desk. Nothing about them was off - they weren't "violated." But then I caught a glimpse of a shiny patch on a second pair - shiny wet where my toes would be in them.

Just a complete shock of excitement - of electricity - as the situation hit me. Oh man! The previous two times I'd been offended - and more than a little pissed off. Not this time. I was instantaneously turned on.

I retrieved the "marked" pair of shoes and pulled them into my lap. I delicately placed my index finger - just the tip - into the little pool of cum.

And then I lifted it. I coated my lips with his cold cum. And shivered. I could feel a delicious signal from my pussy.

I licked my lips.

Fuuuuuuck.....

I texted Tim, "It's happening again." With hindsight, that was probably cruel but my focus was narrowed, the world for me had collapsed into a smaller place, filled with anticipation, excitement - and fear. Within my world's horizon, only me, Matty, and David and the next whatever minutes. No room for anything else.

I slipped on my cum-shoes, wiggling my toes to spread it as much as possible and made my way to my friend.

----------------------------

Matty was sitting at her desk with a far-away look. I stood to her side and then extended my right foot just a bit, shooting a glance downward to draw her attention.

A casual observer likely wouldn't have noticed anything odd. But Matty knew. We both could see the slimy wetness on my toe tips and on the shoe surface beyond them - the tip of the shoe.

Matty pushed her chair back to reveal her legs and feet. Fucking chills! She was wearing the "David bait" shoes and there was a lot more cum on hers than on mine. Her instep was super coated. I remember my tunnel vision as I looked at her, feeling my whole body flush with warmth. It wasn't the cum. It was her. Or the combination of her and the cum.

She looked up at me. All she said was, "Fifteen minutes. I'll call you."

----------------------------

The phone rang. My poor heart! I had been channeling all my nervous energy into trying to appear "normal." Not easy! My pussy was warm and wet, in need of attention.

She said, "Go now. I'll be right there."

And so there we were again. Finally! Both of us assumed a commanding, pissed off air. Bitches. I was really just playing the part though, versus actually feeling it as I had the other two times.

With the door shut, David again had that trapped look. Good! That was the fucking deal after all! Behind his locked office door, Matty and I owned this guy, if only temporarily. And he was gonna take whatever the fuck we wanted to dish out.

Whatever that was. I still didn't know what Matty had in mind.

Although I'd previously established the basic dynamic of how this all worked, today had sorta morphed into Matty's show. I let her lead. I wanted to see her in charge - to watch my pretty friend in this highly charged sexual situation, not knowing what would happen. The anticipation was excruciating and delicious.

Initially it seemed like it was going to be a repeat performance - fine with me, but I'd thought she'd something more in mind.

Once we had our chairs in position next to his expensive executive desk, Matty looked down at David's crotch area and said, "Get it out. Your balls too, get them out." And there I was, yet again, a married woman gazing at another man's dick. So wrong. So hot. Tim was going to love this later tonight.

David was good and hard. Fully erect. In hindsight, he was probably that way before we even walked in. His precum was prodigious.

Matty lifted her cummy high-heel-clad foot to the corner of the desktop and nodded ever so slightly.

David began cleaning up the mess he'd made the night before. First, with Matty's shoe on, he lapped between her arch and the shoe's instep where most of his cream seemed to be. Then he took the shoe off and just focused on it - the shoe. It was fascinating, watching a guy so into worshipping a shoe. But he did. Fucking amazing, his passion for that defiled shoe. No way you could convince me that he missed a molecule of cum on that high heel. And then - the task incomplete - he turned his attention to Matty's pretty little foot.

Matty had her phone out - began recording him.

"What are you doing, David?"

"Loving your foot, Matty."

"Loving it?" She softly chuckled. "You're in love, huh? What's on my foot, David?"

"Cum. My cum. From last night. From when I came in your high heel."

"Are you a cum-eater, David?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

He sighed a subtle little sigh, "Yes, I'm a cum-eater, Matty." The sigh wasn't resignation. It was more like contentment. Like, he needed to say those words, that it was a relief to say them.

His tongue was bathing her foot, from heel to toe. I don't actually have a foot-fetish myself but I'd have done that to her foot just then.

I let my gaze work its way up her strong leg. Her hand resting on her inner thigh. Oh my god.

I just gave up. I gave in at the moment, at the sight of her. I shifted, lifting my butt up slightly to raise my skirt up my thighs. I began fingering. It was heaven. I moved my other hand to Matty's thigh and stroked and squeezed her muscular leg. David's eyes rolled up in his head at the sight...

He snaked his tongue into and around her little toes. He sucked them one at a time before taking her whole foot deep into his mouth.

"Victoria's turn now, David."

Matty pulled her foot away. She leaned over and gently grasped my ankle and...lifted.

I returned my attention to David as he began kissing my toe tips, my creamy slippery, cum-slicked toes. His tongue worked under and over them. Off went my shoe and he opened wide to take my foot deep. He had my complete focus now.

"Hold his head, Matty," I breathed huskily, surprised at how my voice sounded - unusually low, with notes suggesting menace.

She stood and put her hands on either side of his handsome face.

I slouched down a bit more in my chair to get a better angle - and then I fucked his mouth with my foot. Like, really fucked it! In that moment I felt utterly transformed!

I 'she-bitch-mouth-fucked him,' feeling my rising dominance, my superiority over this cum-licking, foot-worshipper!

My voice so dark, "That's it!! Gag on it!! Gag on it!! How do you like that David?? Getting your mouth fucked??? You could suck a big fucking dick with that mouth! Look at you!!!"

He just whimpered and took it!

Fuck, I wanted sexual release in those moments but no..........

Matty's phone buzzed. A text? I pulled my foot back - sat back up in my chair. She texted something back.

I noticed David's precum all over his upper pants leg and also on his belt buckle area. So much precum. What a mess.

Matty commanded, "Come over here. On your knees." She was pointing to the open area before the front of his desk - basically, the middle of the room.

David, eyes cast down, complied. So compliant. So fully owned in that moment.

Still fully dressed, this high-priced attorney was on his knees in the middle of his office, cock and balls out. A transgressor, receiving his punishment. The first clear dollop of precum began to pool on his carpet. Awesome in every sense. Just awesome!

After only maybe a minute there was a quiet knock at the door. My heart skipped a beat. A stab of fear shot through me. This can't be allowed to get out of control - to blow up in our faces! I shot a glance at Matty and I'm sure she could sense my near-panic.

But Matty appeared perfectly composed. She went to the door and opened it just enough to allow a man in a nice suit to squeeze by and enter. Twenty-something. Nice build. Pretty good looking.

He didn't appear surprised at what he was seeing...

----------------------------

At one of our lunches, Matty had described her current guy, Louis, a semi-submissive guy she'd found somewhere, somehow. Among other things, she said her "boy toy" was "nice down there..."

----------------------------

Matty instructed Louis to stand a few feet from where she'd positioned David. I moved to the couch on the other wall, still fully dressed although barefoot. I leaned back and pulled off my panties, wadded them up, and stuffed them in my bra. I felt the cool office air on my pussy, a forbidden little sensation - so good.

Matty unzipped her man's fly. Her tiny hand disappeared into those suit pants and deftly pulled out his dick. And then his balls. She dropped to her knees, resting her butt on her calves. My pretty friend's face was inches below her boyfriend's dick. She stroked him kinda absently, looking at David.

I was.....just.....creamin'....

The contrast of her pretty fingers manipulating that cock was striking: her delicate beauty versus his raw power. I was so fascinated by that for some reason. I'd seen her pretty fingers type on her keyboard, shake hands, balance a glass of wine, whatever, whatever...but now here they were - those same lovely, so-expensively manicured fingers - grasping...cock. I marveled at my fixation, the way my heart raced. I began touching myself again.

Louis was three-quarters hard. I glanced up at his face and realized he was looking at me - this man I'd never met was really looking at me. His gaze took in my entire body as Matty lightly stroked him.

As I challenged his gaze, our eyes solidly locked, I opened my legs for him, shifting to point my pussy at him.

Such chills, as his eyes bore into me, his focus fixed squarely on my naked pussy. I stopped touching, moving my hand away to be fully exposed to him.

He was using me. Using the sight of me to get fully erect. Yeah, chills.

Matty shifted a bit, her movement breaking the spell. I looked at her again, for some reason feeling possessive just then. My Matty, so beautiful.

I'll never forget that little moment...

Louis, looking at me.

Me, looking at Matty.

Matty, looking at David.

David, looking at cock.

Then, Matty said, "Ok, David, you see this dick, yeah?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Matty, I see his dick."

"Don't take your eyes off his dick, David." An unnecessary command. I doubt David was even conscious of the fact that there was a person attached to it.

"Ok, Matty."

"Do you like his dick, David?"

"It's, um..." very long pause..."it's impressive."

"Yes, it is impressive but that's not what I asked you, hmm? So I ask once more David...do you like his dick?"

David choked back a little and then managed to say, his voice restrained, "Yes, Matty. I like his dick."

"Tell me what you like about it."

Hesitation...then...what? Some mental release? It was obvious from the beginning that the dam was gonna break, its weakness clear within David's eyes. And it did.

No longer restrained, David's voice telegraphed his hunger, "I like the way it looks. Those veins. It looks...strong."

"What else, David?"

"I like the head. That big head. So fuckin' big."

"Go on."

Still struggling a bit, "...balls...those balls..."

Matty rolled onto her back and lifted her tiny feet up to Louis's now-rock-hard, commanding cock. She began to pet it with her toes.

Her skirt fell to her hips, revealing all of her legs and her barely covered pussy, dark beneath her panties. I swooned. Just inwardly swooned.

"Do you want to worship my feet some more, David?"

"Holy shit. I..."

"So, do you?"

"I...do. I do."

"Come here then."

David didn't stand. He "walked" on his knees to Matty's side, his face level - and now

oh-so-dangerously close - to Louis's fat dick.

"Do it."

David leaned so-slightly forward and used the tip of his tongue to lick up the length of Matty's foot - along the top of her foot to the bright crimson polish of her big toe - and then.......his tongue tip left her toe and closed the final little distance...to Louis's balls.

David groaned the groan of a soul entering heaven as he pushed his face to the side of that big nut sack and thrust his tongue behind them. David had two big balls on his face, almost completely covering his eyes, as he hungrily licked back there. David's dick was throbbing, the precum just kept coming... His moans perfectly expressed what he was so obviously feeling.

The moan clearly said it: Finally...putting it out there into the world. He finally was doing this. I wondered how long he'd yearned for it.

"Sit back, David," Matty commanded.

David pulled back, sitting on his expensive shoes, face flushed.

"David, what do you want? What do you want right now?"

"Dick. I want his dick, Matty."

"To do what, David?"

"I want to suck it."

"You sure? You sure you want to become a cocksucker, David?"

"Yes."

"Then say so. Say it!"

"I want to be a suck cock, Matty."

"And that will make you, what, David?"

"A cocksucker."

"Ok then."

David began. With tenderness, he kissed the head of Louis's dick. Then he kissed the prick. Louis moaned softly, subtly thrusting his hips forward to push his cock against David's face. It oozed precum just then which David lightly gathered on his lips.

12