David Takes What He Wants Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then David opened his glistening lips.

And for the first time in his forty-something years...

David accepted cock into his mouth.

David sucked his first cock. Right there in front of Matty and me. He gave an inspired blowjob. Had that been me, I'd have been proud of that blowjob. He passionately rubbed that heavy dick all over his face. He licked up and down the shaft. He took both balls into his mouth and rolled them around, tongue-bathing and suckling.

But mostly he focused on that fat, bulbous mushroom-head. David, turns out, was a cockhead sucking kind of guy. I'm sure he still is to this day.

He was in heaven and Louis was right there with him. Louis was clearly just fine with being blown by a man.

He was getting close, I could tell. Matty could tell. She got back up to her knees saying, "Sit back, David."

He obeyed, that spit-and-precum-coated heavy dick swaying inches before his flushed face.

"David, you choose now. Louis can cum on my feet - which you will clean up - like you do - or Louis can cum in your mouth."

"Which do you prefer, Cocksucker?"

I know what I wanted to see...

David answered by moving forward and taking Louis deep, gagging but stubbornly shoving his face forward for as much dick as possible.

"Louis, hold his head. Fuck his mouth. Cum in his throat. Just like I told you, baby..."

And Louis obeyed Matty.

Louis was vicious.

He brutally fucked David's face for 15 or 20 seconds before exploding deep in his mouth.

Tears streaming, David gagged, desperate for air. He needed to breathe but was obviously trying to gulp down as much cum as possible. His hunger was incredible! Ropes of cum fell from his mouth. Matty caught a lot of it in her perfect little right hand. Again, her hand... I shuddered at the sight. Her pretty palm and fingers cupping cum. Fuck me, just fuck me!

With the bare minimum of oxygen in his lungs, David plunged back onto that dick, hungrily sucking, milking Louis for more, for all of it. David swallowed so much. Matty fed him more. From her little right hand. Why? Why is that sight just killing me??

Louis was done, pulling away.

"Talk, David. Say what you're thinking? Talk to me."

"Yes, Matty. Um, I just...I need this. More of this. Ok?"

"Yes, David. That's what you're gonna get. So much of that. But no more in your office. I have other plans..."

"For now though - since you haven't cum yet Mr. David..."

She looked at Louis. "Take off your pants and your boxers. Get down. You know what I want, baby."

What the fuck???

Louis had his nice muscular ass in the air, his still-swollen, wet dick hanging straight down below those impressive balls. His ass was pointed at David, who was still on his knees.

"David, eat his asshole while you stroke your dick."

Holy fuck, Matty! I would have never come up with this...

David didn't hesitate...at all.

He hungrily rimmed for a time. He moved down, ball licking and sucking, before pulling that dick back and upward to suckle the head.

Matty wasn't having that for whatever reason. She interjected, "David...do his asshole more." David went back to rimming.

"David, straighten up. Pump it out right there. Then eat it." Which I took to mean, cum on his asshole and eat.

David took it to mean that too.

Slowly, rhythmically, he stroked his dick to climax, placing the head just in between Louis's ass crack as he released his load, nicely filling the cleft of Louis's athletic looking ass. Really thick cum. Not runny.

Once his breathing slowed a bit, he bent to it.

No hesitation, just that hunger. He got it all. He tongued Louis's flexing butthole with such passion.

I guess Matty had seen enough. "We're done. Are you happy David?"

"Oh yes, Matty."

------------------------

The men then gathered themselves. Louis left quietly, alone. Matty and I sorted ourselves and wordlessly departed David's office a few minutes later, leaving him sitting behind his desk.

He looked wrung out but at peace.

Without discussion - without, like, any plan - Matty and I walked together to the elevator. Blessedly, it was empty.

The doors closed and I tugged at Matty's delicate wrist, pulling her gently toward me.

Then...oh my god...that perfect, so-urgent, electric, world-altering millisecond as our eyes met. The flash of our alchemy igniting............

She melted into me. Matty kissed me so warmly, so deeply. My trembling hands in her dark hair, I could feel my heat, my desire, reflected and amplified, by and through her, enveloping us.

We broke the embrace as the elevator began to perceptibly slow.

"Let's go. Let's go, Victoria. You are so beautiful."

Me, too overwhelmed for words.

She drove the short drive to her place. She drove left-handed. I kissed and licked her right the whole way. Her delicate fingers felt perfectly divine in my mouth. A new thing. A gift.

Finally...within her foyer, she's again in my arms. And nothing's in our way.

------------------------

It was glorious. She was glorious.

12