All Comments on 'David Takes What He Wants Ch. 03'

by Victoria14xs

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenes9 months ago

Well-written as always. Here for the foot fetish though; too much male gay in this one.

JimMichJimMich9 months ago

All I can say is.....WOW !!!

5.0 as usual Mrs V !

Just when I thought you couldn't do any better than parts 1 or 2.....chapter 3 added so many more layers to this story. I can't even imagine where part 4 will take us.

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking9 months ago

The gay male action broke my suspension of disbelief. How did they get Louis in? How did Matty know that David would be up for that? ā˜¹ļø

carole1957carole19579 months ago

Not a foot person, but superb erotic writing. Good tension. Left me panting

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Previous two parts were really good but I felt the gay direction was unsatisfactory. I think it would have been better if David was forced to do gay stuff because of the foot fetish rather than liking cock (or at least right way). Also there was build up to him licking someone else cum off their feet that never really payed off.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked it a lot. Would have been a little better if he was a bit reluctant for the gay stuff, but still enjoyed it. Maybe he could suckbthe guys toes next time?

Victoria14xsVictoria14xs9 months agoAuthor

@LazyDiogenes - I really struggled with where to bin this story - what category to choose. Probably made a mistakeā€¦Sorry ā€˜bout thatā€¦

@joy_of_cooking - definitely take your points. If I left you wondering, I failed.

My thinking went along these lines FWIW:

Matty knew - or was really sure - because at the end of Chapter 2, she basically told him heā€™d be eating another manā€™s cum if he transgressed again. He was asking for it. Based on his previous behavior, Victoria and Matty concluded that he was gay or bi and was using them to accelerate the inevitable in his life. I could have (should have?) made this more clear, more explicit, by relating a lunchtime conversation between the two women where there discuss him. I chose not to do that cuz it would lessen the shock value when it did eventually come to pass. I found it a tough choice, and I guess I chose wrong. (Not the first time!)

How did that get Louis in? Another good question (fair criticism). Matty set it up. Since the story is from Victoriaā€™s perspective, she just didnā€™t know how that was arranged.. So I left it unsaid on purpose - Victoria doesnā€™t know. To mitigate that, I dressed Louis in a nice suit (so heā€™d look like he belonged - or fit in - within the environs of a law office. Perhaps he was a potential client? It was just left unsaid. He knew where to go (Davidā€™s office) because Matty had clearly pre-briefed him (the greatest evidence of that being that he was unsurprised upon entering Davidā€™s office to find David on his knees, erect cock on display).

@Everyone (!)ā€¦ I thank you all for reading the story and for taking the time to comment. Much appreciated!

ArrowQuiverArrowQuiver9 months ago

Excellent! 5 stars! I love the progression of this series. I like the way you had Matty control the scene and your way of falling for her and what she did to David. And now you have another character you've added to the series. Excellent, Excellent!! Well done Victoria14xs.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Spectacular and I respectfully disagree about the homosexual direction. I think it showed not only the length he would go to to please her and continue to be allowed to have sex with her feet, but also how she turned his pecadillo into a weapon against him. Not only that, she made you her acolyte into the bargain.

I thought you wrote about the effect it had on you beautifully, the fact that she didn't invite you to join in or suck Louis's cock was excellent.

The hardness and wetness of My own cock is testament to how much I enjoyed it.

Superb

LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenes8 months ago

Victoria, no need to apologize or defend your work. You are one of the best writers on this forum and Iā€™ll read everything you put up.

Paul4playPaul4play5 months ago

Excellent crescendo of erotic tension with intense orgasmic releaseā€¦..

Thank you for writing this wonderful exposition of fetishism.

Well done!

Insanely erotic!

footslave1footslave1about 1 month ago

Wow so fucking hot. I hope there is more to this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous