All Comments on 'David the Graduate Student Ch. 02'

by WittePiet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WittePietWittePietover 12 years agoAuthor
There will be another story...

...but it will take me some time to get it written.

Happycat101Happycat101over 12 years ago

Glad that I check out today, have new chapter to read :)

I love to read this slow pace romance and their interesting lifestyle. I saw you mentioned Maurice , that is a good film . But Jon and David remind of Guy Bennett and James from the film " Another Country" a great film too

WittePietWittePietover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Happycat

I really only write to please myself, but I obviously want other people to enjoy it as well. To judge from the small number of votes, my style or writing does not appeal to many people, so I really appreciate feedback from the few who like it. Thank you again.

Happycat101Happycat101over 12 years ago

You do have different writing style. As English is my 3rd language , I always admire good command of english and easy to read yet not dull writing style . I am definitely a fan. Ever thought about becoming an editor? Maybe you will be good at that too. Anyway, thanks for the story . Hope you will keep up.

WittePietWittePietover 12 years agoAuthor
Actually I am...

..already an editor, a paid part-time position for a scientific journal. I spend huge amounts of time correcting and tidying up the English of primarily Indian, Chinese and Brazilian authors. So when I need a break I prefer to try and write my native language creatively. Looking at some writing on literotica.com, I'm not sure that I would want to exercise my editorial skills on some of the efforts that I see: it would just be too much work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWittePiet@WittePiet
97 Followers
I am an elderly man with homoromantic fantasies. Having been a practising scientist for 50 years, I want to leave behind some publications that are not scientific, so I have spent a huge amount of time in the last few years writing these Literotica stories.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES